Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 23, 2024, 09:00:18 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: My two pennies worth  (Read 4027 times)

RobbieDRFC

• Forum Member
Re: My two pennies worth
« Reply #30 on June 22, 2014, 10:58:35 pm by RobbieDRFC »
Thanks for your positivity.

I wish I could be positive, I just fail to understand how he struggled with the finances previously and needed the KM 2, I don't know how flogging a few 1D scarfs are going to help the cause. Last I looked we had raised £20km from this fund raising thing, which will cover 2 players wages for 2 weeks.

I reckon we're unlikely to see TB and DW return. Dick because of his health, TB because he's getting on and doesn't need the hassle late in his retirement.

I wouldn't blame them to be honest with the way they are treated, no big thank you for getting us sharp, tamas, Neil & Meite, they gave dickov all the backing he needed for the job.

The grass isn't always a greener, sometimes people don't realise when they are onto a good thing.

TBH I just feel great saddness at the missed opportunity here.

TB & DW tried to reach out to John and offer him the opportunity to keep the status quo going. I think they would have been more than happy to sit in the background and help fund the club just so long as they didn't feel John was taking their money for granted.

Now we could have seen the three of them at the helm while bringing in LT as a the new youthful face of the board with new ideas of promoting the club.

What might have been.

Sadly I agree 100% RD , a missed opportunity but JR doesn't like to share the limelight. He would have been 'pecking' behind the scenes and possibly undermining. Just an opinion based on hearsay.

In the interview with him and  LT, all the questions were been directed at him, you could see ajar getting p****d off with each question where he didn't have input.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

TinyPortal © 2005-2012