Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 21, 2024, 09:39:00 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Malky Mackay  (Read 8881 times)

afro goal machine

• Forum Member
Malky Mackay
« on November 19, 2014, 06:06:01 pm by afro goal machine »
Why the controversy with Wigan appointing Malky ???
If you dig deep enough everyone has a skeleton in the cupboard
If your deemed unemployable for sexist,racist and ant Semitic texts between friends in a private conversation , then surely %70 of the uk workforce would be shitting it !!!

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

acko

• Forum Member
Re: Malky Mackay
« Reply #1 on November 19, 2014, 06:36:25 pm by acko »
i think a lot of it is the cardiff owner stirring it for malky,he didnt want him and against anybody else having him well done whelan for having the balls to stand by your choice.

acko

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on November 20, 2014, 06:43:00 pm by acko »
political correctness gone crazy,if theres any man what can say they have not used some of the things mackay as said between freinds then i think they are lying,and as for calling someone a chink is that different than being called a pom.a frog,a taff.or a dingle, a blunt no so the fa and anybody like shirt sponsors should get real.but on the bright side for wigan they can bring a new shirt out in time for christmas

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on November 20, 2014, 07:03:35 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
I'm with you bruv.

Can't see why anyone should get get up about it.

Blacks are criminals. Ha ha ha.
Jews are greedy. Ho ho ho.

Genius humour.

southwestexile

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on November 20, 2014, 07:52:16 pm by southwestexile »
I'm with Stewart Lee on this one, political correctness gone mad

HomerJSimpson

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on November 20, 2014, 08:26:43 pm by HomerJSimpson »
Football needs to enter the real world and not allow this crap to happen. This also raises the question as to how long do they need to investigate these incidents?? Dragging it out is the FA way.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2014, 08:30:58 pm by HomerJSimpson »

acko

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on November 20, 2014, 08:45:40 pm by acko »
now been announced dave whelan as been accused of anti seminism comments to local paper saying jews chase money more than anyone else, accused by d, gold of west ham for telling the truth

southwestexile

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on November 20, 2014, 08:52:02 pm by southwestexile »
Am I reading that right? I hope not, anyway I'll not comment on it as I hope that I have the wrong end of the stick.

Dave Whelan said that he would stand by Mackay whatever the outcome but has also said that there is a get out clause in the contract should the FA point the finger.  Not sure that the guy is all there, but I don't like him anyway, Thatcherite scumbag

acko

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on November 20, 2014, 08:55:17 pm by acko »
maybe misread it swe whelan is standing by mackay,he hiself as been accused by gold from west ham

bfdoncaster west

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on November 20, 2014, 08:59:29 pm by bfdoncaster west »
Malky Mackay can be rover manger

southwestexile

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on November 20, 2014, 09:04:16 pm by southwestexile »
maybe misread it swe whelan is standing by mackay,he hiself as been accused by gold from west ham

Just wondering what 'the truth' part of your post referred to?

Southboy

• VSC Member
« Reply #11 on November 20, 2014, 09:09:26 pm by Southboy »
I wonder if those saying its PC madness would have the same view if they were homosexual or Jewish. Racism, etc is unacceptable.  ALWAYS. But the punishment needs to fit the crime and its not like he attacked someone for being gay. I don''t want to see people's lives ruined because of their horrid views, just want them to see the error of their ways.

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #12 on November 20, 2014, 09:27:08 pm by IDM »
There is a big difference between making a joke which plays on stereotypes and actual prejudice.  The jokes may not be very funny nor "PC" and perhaps someone in such a public position as a premier league manager (as was) should be uber-careful what they say/text/tweet even when in jest and with no malice.

Just because someone makes inappropriate texts does not make them an anti-semite, racist, sexist etc.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #13 on November 20, 2014, 09:34:04 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Political correctness. Or as it used to be called, "not being an obnoxious Kitson."

acko

• Forum Member
« Reply #14 on November 20, 2014, 09:35:32 pm by acko »
the text was sent to a freind it wasnt sent to any newspaper to be printed,and what dave whelan said was classed as anti=seminism by a west ham owner,its a sad day for this country if you cant make an oppinion known without being classed as a raciast,should we stop playing cricket against the australian gentelmen for refering to us as poms

southwestexile

• Forum Member
« Reply #15 on November 20, 2014, 09:42:50 pm by southwestexile »
I would say that Whelan is on dodgy ground if he did say that Jews were money chasers. It's quite simple really, by branding everyone the same just because they share another commonality is stupid and simplistic, and history has also shown that it's bloody dangerous.

You've also got to call Whelan for having a go at anyone for chasing cash, he's spent his life doing it.  And just because he's outspoken doesn't make him a hero, just shows him up more often than not.  Furthermore, it doesn't help me as a foreigner in the south to be associated with him as a 'typical' northerner

HomerJSimpson

• Forum Member
« Reply #16 on November 20, 2014, 09:44:58 pm by HomerJSimpson »
Pointing out not many white faces in a 100m final would be factually correct but make you a racist. Pointing out not many black faces in the boardroom would also be factually correct and guarantee you a job for life with the bbc.

One of those is purely on talent the other may not be.

Lets face it, football is corrupt at every level imaginable and you either accept it or you don't.

Recent cases says there is fight but also people willing to accept anything.

How many gaffs have to happen for morals to be forced into the game to bring it inline with the rest of the working world

Copps is Magic

• Forum Member
« Reply #17 on November 20, 2014, 09:45:18 pm by Copps is Magic »
Pointing out not many white faces in a 100m final would be factually correct but make you a racist.

eer, no it wouldn't. The fastest men in the world over short distances are now nearly all black. I think it is generally accepted to be a genetic thing traced back to a group of people somewhere is West Africa - not all black people are universally fast.

What you seem to be getting mixed up about is the difference between a physically determined characteristic (skin colour, size of noses, hair colour or whatever the case may be) and a character trait imposed broadly (and unfairly) upon a group of people (who by genetic luck basically share those same physical characteristics). We're dealing with the latter here not the former.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2014, 09:54:00 pm by Copps is Magic »

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #18 on November 20, 2014, 09:45:38 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
NNR

Aye, the BBC. Drowning in black and Asian folk, every time I turn on my TV.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #19 on November 20, 2014, 09:50:22 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
There's a bleeding obvious issue here, but the folk who complain about "political correctness" never, ever seem to get it.

It's all about intent. If you find a negative aspect that applies to SOME members of a group, and use that as a perjorative insult to ALL members of that group, and you do it nastily and vindictively, you ARE a racist. If you do it jokingly, but knowing that this action reinforces other people's stereotypes, you ARE a racist.

I used to play in a cricket team with a Pakistani and an Australian. They would often call each other "Paki b*****d" and "Aussie Kitson", then throw their arms round each other's shoulders and go and have a pint. They weren't racists.

It's that f***ing simple.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2014, 09:53:27 pm by BillyStubbsTears »

acko

• Forum Member
« Reply #20 on November 20, 2014, 10:07:11 pm by acko »
the problem here is dave whelan as appointed a man who in his opinion is the right man for the job,as he did the last twice with a spaniard,and a german,thro in a scot inbetween.malky mackay had every right to be pist off with his last employer the way he was treat.he didnt make a public statement about it but the cardiff chairman certainly did

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #21 on November 20, 2014, 10:18:50 pm by wilts rover »
Acko, Whelan said that about Jewish agents in an interview with a reporter from the Guardian, who ws then interviewed on 5Live. When 5Live then asked David Gold what he thought about Whelan's comments he said he was 'uncomfortable with them'. He didnt accuse him of anything - and to say he did is untruthful.

Interesting that you think Malky Mackay has 'every right to be pissed off the way he was treat'. I think if I was working for an Asian gentleman and referred to him as 'that chink', of all the things I would expect to recieve it wouldn't be a pay rise.

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #22 on November 21, 2014, 01:46:42 am by hoolahoop »
Great appointment , who wouldn't like him managing their club. Whelan certainlyhas a good eye for managers..
Political correctness brigade won't bother him in the slightest.

southwestexile

• Forum Member
« Reply #23 on November 21, 2014, 07:06:43 am by southwestexile »
The law possibly will

And it might bother those people who stray into their'real world' (1970s) viewpoints in print on this forum

acko

• Forum Member
« Reply #24 on November 21, 2014, 07:28:37 am by acko »
the comments i made by mr gold was what the bbc news reported,snd malky referred to a player signed not by him but by the owner hiself not the owner was not called a name,but answer me this wilts rover why cant an owner of a club employ the man he wants,he has not committed a criminal offence,and to add,black man,woman,and a self confessed gay along with white englishman all with the same qualifications go for a job,black man doesnt get it claims raciasim,women doesnt get it,claims sexism,gay doesnt get it claims homophobiasm white englishment doesnt get it TOUGH,company better off making post redundant

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #25 on November 21, 2014, 07:55:48 am by hoolahoop »
Acko quite simply whilst you probably have raised some good points in your post ; you have made it close to an impossibility to wade through it.
Please read it back to yourself before pressing the 'send' button as I can decipher your shorter posts.

acko

• Forum Member
« Reply #26 on November 21, 2014, 08:02:33 am by acko »
appologise hoolahoop the point i am trying to make is it now appears white englishmen have no defence for there actions,the real racist in this country are the so called ethnic minoritys themselfs

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #27 on November 21, 2014, 08:23:19 am by hoolahoop »
appologise hoolahoop the point i am trying to make is it now appears white englishmen have no defence for there actions,the real racist in this country are the so called ethnic minoritys themselfs

It's alright acko but I know you bring up some interesting points for discussion.
I think you will find though that the ethnic minorities usually feel embarrassed by attacks on "English" things. Those attacks on all things English are usually carried out by white liberals and daft councils/government dictats etc. Many of our ethnic minorities feel more "English/British" than the majority of our white people. They're not offended by the flying of our flag or our festivals rather many embrace them. Many of our Muslim, Sikh, Hindu, Jewish etc. communities celebrate Christmas as an extra holiday and opportunity to have a good time.

acko

• Forum Member
« Reply #28 on November 21, 2014, 08:40:15 am by acko »
probably my wording was wrong hoola,but its people like jason roberts who virtually demands that black players should get managers jobs,kick racism out people what jump on every band wagon they can,i think its widely excepted we have more black players earning good living out of our game then any other country in europe and they are well supported by people,all the top managers jobs go to people not english,who would have thought that 60 years ago we would be cheering the germans playing here (trautman)excepted it takes time and things are changing fast but its not quick enough for some

acko

• Forum Member
« Reply #29 on November 21, 2014, 09:00:51 am by acko »
when mackay made those private comments the only person he seemed to upset was the cardiff f,c, owner.i ask you how many people did that man upset when he decided to change the clubs history and declare the bluebirds are now red,

TinyPortal © 2005-2012