Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 07, 2024, 12:26:17 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: That should shut the moaners up  (Read 11151 times)

IC1967

• Forum Member
That should shut the moaners up
« on December 26, 2014, 05:20:42 pm by IC1967 »
The team is finally starting to get its act together. Its a good job the directors don't listen to the moaners and sack the manager at the first run of bad form. It was always going to take a bit of time for the new team to gel.

Play-offs here we come.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

keith79

• Forum Member
Re: That should shut the moaners up
« Reply #1 on December 26, 2014, 05:45:01 pm by keith79 »
hahahahahaha
merry xmas

glosterred

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on December 26, 2014, 05:46:08 pm by glosterred »
To miss quote someone or other "one win does not make a season"

COYR

vaya

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on December 26, 2014, 05:50:35 pm by vaya »
.... and to quote numerous people before, madmick50/mdjgreg/IC1967 is just trolling the board for attention yet again. Don't bother biting.

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on December 26, 2014, 07:30:09 pm by bpoolrover »
To be fair he is right thou,3 games ago I called for pd to go,but looks like I have been proved wrong

big fat yorkshire pudding

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on December 26, 2014, 07:47:59 pm by big fat yorkshire pudding »
We need a consistent run of performances. we don't have that yet. I do hope it comes though.

coventryrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on December 26, 2014, 07:55:34 pm by coventryrover »
Was I good performance, both team and individuals.  Well done PD

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on December 26, 2014, 08:06:29 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
To be fair he is right thou,3 games ago I called for pd to go,but looks like I have been proved wrong

Monkeys and typewriters.

Remember this is the same clown who insisted that we'd get relegated from this division under Saunders.

To the rest of the board, my heartfelt apologies. We try to keep him cooped up spouting b*llocks on Off Topic. Every once in a while he escapes. I've been away with family over Xmas and not paying attention to keeping him slapped down over there. So it looks like he's got out.

If you see him, do not approach. Just inform the authorities.

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #8 on December 26, 2014, 08:30:07 pm by hoolahoop »
1st game I've seen this season and was really impressed with all the "A's namely attitude, aptitude and aggression.
Well done to all the lads today for a stunning performance.........it could / should have been quite easily 6-0. Got cold as hell but I loved it  today RTID.
Thought the officials were poor today though.

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #9 on December 26, 2014, 08:47:22 pm by Bentley Bullet »
I was impressed with all the "F's namely Forrester, Furman - Fantastic - Free flowing football - Fabulous flair - Focus - Fearless - Flawless......., and the main reason for the festive fun? We played the game much FASTER than usual!

IC1967

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on December 26, 2014, 08:57:03 pm by IC1967 »

Fair play to you bpoolrover. I like it when someone has the guts to admit they were wrong. There's not many of us about. It's a shame others would rather keep quiet than say it as it is like you've done. I'm sure most of them would rather we lost the last 2 games than admit they were wrong.

As far as Saunders goes he turned it around after taking my excellent advice. He never gave me the credit I deserved but I can live with that. My reward was promotion as champions. It's just a shame I've not been able to help Mr Dickov. My statistical analysis of a game is second to none but is frowned on by this forum. If only I could have kept the stats from today threads going I reckon we'd be top of the league by now.

glosterred

• VSC Member
« Reply #11 on December 26, 2014, 09:00:08 pm by glosterred »
.... and to quote numerous people before, madmick50/mdjgreg/IC1967 is just trolling the board for attention yet again. Don't bother biting.

I know he's trolling. I've read the crap he writes on off topic

COYR

vaya

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on December 26, 2014, 09:04:15 pm by vaya »

COYR

No problem gloster, although interestingly in his last post Mick's just admitted he used to post on here under different usernames, something he's always denied.

vaya

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on December 26, 2014, 09:05:06 pm by vaya »

Fair play to you bpoolrover. I like it when someone has the guts to admit they were wrong. There's not many of us about. It's a shame others would rather keep quiet than say it as it is like you've done. I'm sure most of them would rather we lost the last 2 games than admit they were wrong.

As far as Saunders goes he turned it around after taking my excellent advice. He never gave me the credit I deserved but I can live with that. My reward was promotion as champions. It's just a shame I've not been able to help Mr Dickov. My statistical analysis of a game is second to none but is frowned on by this forum. If only I could have kept the stats from today threads going I reckon we'd be top of the league by now.
Just to stop any editing.

IC1967

• Forum Member
« Reply #14 on December 26, 2014, 09:07:20 pm by IC1967 »

COYR

I think you'll find that the Off Topic forum is full of useful information ( mostly posted by me). The only crap on there is posted by lefties.

glosterred

• VSC Member
« Reply #15 on December 26, 2014, 09:13:09 pm by glosterred »

COYR

I think you'll find that the Off Topic forum is full of useful information ( mostly posted by me). The only crap on there is posted by lefties.

Don't think so

COYR

IC1967

• Forum Member
« Reply #16 on December 26, 2014, 09:15:45 pm by IC1967 »
Let's get one thing straight. mjdgreg used to do the stats from today threads. When he decided to leave the forum I tried to carry on his good work. My first few attempts were quickly locked or deleted so I gave up.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #17 on December 26, 2014, 09:17:35 pm by BillyStubbsTears »

COYR

No problem gloster, although interestingly in his last post Mick's just admitted he used to post on here under different usernames, something he's always denied.

Hey, Columbo! f**king A!

Smoked the daft get out at last.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #18 on December 26, 2014, 09:18:34 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Idiot!

You weren't even registered on this forum under your present name when Saunders was in charge.

IC1967

• Forum Member
« Reply #19 on December 26, 2014, 09:29:52 pm by IC1967 »
I'll have you know that I used write a letter to Mr Saunders every week with my statistical analysis of every game. He soon realised that my advice was invaluable. It took a while for the penny to drop with him but eventually he realised that without more possession and attempts on goal than the opposition you would never win promotion.

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #20 on December 26, 2014, 09:37:35 pm by hoolahoop »
Still rising above this meaningless argument........We played really well today.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #21 on December 26, 2014, 09:50:50 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Go away idiot. We had less possession and fewer shots than the opposition in most matches throughout 2012/13. We won the League. Your imbecilic, puerile "statistical" approach (which you copied from somebody's analysis of top level European matches was as imbecilic and puerile at the start of the season as it was at the end. You made a prick of yourself throughout that season as mjdgreg, then vanished for a few weeks and re-invented yourself as this current d**khead.

Just go away, you infuriating tool. Go and watch your real team at Elland Road and leave the rest of us to cheer on the Rovers to the play-offs.

Idiot.

Chris Black come back

• Forum Member
« Reply #22 on December 26, 2014, 09:53:30 pm by Chris Black come back »
We have been provided with the bare minimum of consistency this season. Dickov needs to keep this going in performances if not in results. Two swallows don't make a summer but with the quality in this squad we should be able to put a few results together now. No excuses.

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #23 on December 26, 2014, 10:01:00 pm by hoolahoop »
Billy why are you getting annoyed , you are the only one reading what this knob is writing !!
Ignore and enjoy the rest of the season we now have a proper team to watch. Thank God .....at last . :))

IC1967

• Forum Member
« Reply #24 on December 26, 2014, 10:10:30 pm by IC1967 »
Go away idiot. We had less possession and fewer shots than the opposition in most matches throughout 2012/13. We won the League. Your imbecilic, puerile "statistical" approach (which you copied from somebody's analysis of top level European matches was as imbecilic and puerile at the start of the season as it was at the end. You made a prick of yourself throughout that season as mjdgreg, then vanished for a few weeks and re-invented yourself as this current d**khead.

Just go away, you infuriating tool. Go and watch your real team at Elland Road and leave the rest of us to cheer on the Rovers to the play-offs.

Idiot.

Look, you're just annoyed because I'm always right and you're always wrong. Just so you know, I always consider your opinion before deciding I was right all along.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #25 on December 26, 2014, 10:25:13 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Hoola

Didn't make it today (being 1000 miles away visiting family over Xmas) but by the sound of it, that was as assured and dominant a performance as many of the recent away games.

The home form has been a conundrum, but anyone who has seen the away matches will know that we look every inch a strong top-6 side on our travels. If we can tap into that at home, we'll make the play-offs at a canter. Fortunately, it's looking possible that a low number of points will make the play-offs this year. It's been many years since L1 hit Boxing Day with the 6th placed side averaging only 1.50 points per game. Wouldn't surprise me if 69-70 points was enough to make the play offs this year. Even at that though, we'd need to get 40-41 points from the final 25 games. Say 12 wins 4-5 draws and 8-9 defeats. We ARE good enough to do that, but it'll require us to turn in this sort of performance most weeks from now in.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #26 on December 26, 2014, 10:26:52 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Hoola.

It's a failing of mine that when I see utter, unmitigated stupidity masquerading as intelligence, I turn into a stroppy f**ker.

IC1967

• Forum Member
« Reply #27 on December 26, 2014, 10:31:13 pm by IC1967 »
Hoola.

It's a failing of mine that when I see utter, unmitigated stupidity masquerading as intelligence, I turn into a stroppy f***er.

You do know it's supposed to be the season of goodwill don't you?

Just to show my goodwill towards you may I congratulate you on your statistics in the previous post. You're more like me than you know.

Askern_reds

• VSC Member
« Reply #28 on December 26, 2014, 10:48:44 pm by Askern_reds »
Shut the moaners up? I have to laugh. 2 0 up the reds passing the ball all over the pitch. Fans shouting ole. Ole.ole.yet some some fans still shouting come on Donny get at them ? What's that all about ? Great win fantastic display. N yes I'll say it again we will go up. Wether you like my element or not. I don't care.some will still moan if we beat chelsea ffs

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #29 on December 26, 2014, 10:51:37 pm by dickos1 »
We need a consistent run of performances. we don't have that yet. I do hope it comes though.

I think we do

TinyPortal © 2005-2012