Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 30, 2024, 11:10:13 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Curtis Main  (Read 8489 times)

RedArmy

• Forum Member
Curtis Main
« on January 31, 2015, 08:19:15 pm by RedArmy »
Is shit.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

GazLaz

• Forum Member
Re: Curtis Main
« Reply #1 on January 31, 2015, 08:20:49 pm by GazLaz »
Is he shit or is his finishing not very good?

EpsTheMightyReds

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on January 31, 2015, 08:37:54 pm by EpsTheMightyReds »
Would have been quite happy to see him come off at half time but, to be fair, he had a better second half. Grafted a lot harder, linked up play and other than a great save could have scored.

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on January 31, 2015, 08:39:15 pm by selby »
 Please dont bother us on here with your opinion go to Curtis himself and tell him your opinions of him to his face.
  Dont forget though he is a big fit lad and just might show you just what a little shit you are.
  The boy has brought two world class saves out of two very good keepers in the last two weeks ,but his luck will change ,and if it does I suppose you will think the sun is shining out of his arse.

Dare to dream!

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on January 31, 2015, 08:43:33 pm by Dare to dream! »
He was poor first half but improved second! I rate him though, he links up well just needs to get his finishing sorted.

grayx

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on January 31, 2015, 08:44:06 pm by grayx »
He makes the nice touch here and there, does plenty of running but thats it. Doesn't seem to be able to head the ball so seems to not bother  jumping. His finishing is that poor I'd let him stand on my front lawn and shoot at my window. Perhaps he'd benefit from a move to a lower league, bag a few goals, then come back with a bit of confidence in front of goal. He is still young enough.

RedArmy

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on January 31, 2015, 08:44:19 pm by RedArmy »
a world class save? are you kidding yourself, he hit it straight at the keeper from 12 yards out ffs.

Tyson grafted twice as much as him in the time he was on and id tell him to his face not a f**king lick arse like yourself who thinks if you stick up for him he might get you a free ticket. Get a grip

djoftherovers1

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on January 31, 2015, 08:48:20 pm by djoftherovers1 »
main is shit, Middlesbrough must be absolutely pissing their pants they got rid of the shower of shit... you say go face to face but what if his punching is same as his shooting ??? he's crap end off.

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #8 on January 31, 2015, 08:49:40 pm by dickos1 »
If hit it straight at the keeper, then it wouldn't have required a finger tip save would it??
He's proven earlier in the season he can finish, just lacking in confidence at the min

neil grainger

« Reply #9 on January 31, 2015, 08:50:54 pm by neil grainger »
Sorry but I think to start a thread entitled "Curtis Main" and follow with the statement "is shit"..... you just lost the argument before it started.

RedArmy

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on January 31, 2015, 08:51:48 pm by RedArmy »
and whys that einstein?

neil grainger

« Reply #11 on January 31, 2015, 08:54:52 pm by neil grainger »
Because that's not a reasoned opinion about a player's strengths and weaknesses, it's just an insult.

graingrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #12 on January 31, 2015, 08:56:07 pm by graingrover »
and whys that einstein?

because this site is for supporters not for detractors Frankenstein.

neil grainger

« Reply #13 on January 31, 2015, 09:00:30 pm by neil grainger »
and whys that einstein?

because this site is for supporters not for detractors Frankenstein.

Love it.  Nice one Bri......

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #14 on January 31, 2015, 09:01:09 pm by selby »
djoftherovers and Redarmy I dont like bad language but my reply does include sex and travel. I am sure people like you will have the intelligence to work it out.

Donnyrovers

• Forum Member
« Reply #15 on January 31, 2015, 09:08:25 pm by Donnyrovers »
Is w**k.

drfc1951

• Forum Member
« Reply #16 on January 31, 2015, 09:10:09 pm by drfc1951 »
Ikpeazu missed a one on one just like Main, he must be shit then

RedArmy

• Forum Member
« Reply #17 on January 31, 2015, 09:16:56 pm by RedArmy »
Ikpeazu also did alot more than main in the game.
How anyone can justify he is a good player is beyond me its week after week now. he's shit get over it.

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #18 on January 31, 2015, 09:17:58 pm by dickos1 »
It could be said your a shit supporter,

RedArmy

• Forum Member
« Reply #19 on January 31, 2015, 09:26:46 pm by RedArmy »
That post has just sent me to sleep with ho un-funny it was. Better luck next time. Goodnight.

DearneValleyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #20 on January 31, 2015, 09:33:57 pm by DearneValleyRover »
If he lost some weight and got a bit fitter he might give him self a bit more time and space but the same could be said of Butler and McCullough. The whole team looked knackered after 65 mins, I honestly think there is a fitness issue that is causing half the problems.

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #21 on January 31, 2015, 09:36:11 pm by dickos1 »
Half of what problems??

DearneValleyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #22 on January 31, 2015, 09:39:56 pm by DearneValleyRover »
Conceding late goals and not having time and composure in front of goal.

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #23 on January 31, 2015, 09:44:19 pm by dickos1 »
How often have we conceded a late goal?
We came from 2-0 down only a few weeks ago, scoring in injury time.
We've come from behind and got points on numerous occasions, and I can't recall us ever not winning after being in front other than today.
Also main had plenty of time for his chance today,

grayx

• Forum Member
« Reply #24 on January 31, 2015, 09:49:58 pm by grayx »
If he lost some weight and got a bit fitter he might give him self a bit more time and space but the same could be said of Butler and McCullough. The whole team looked knackered after 65 mins, I honestly think there is a fitness issue that is causing half the problems.
You may have a point there. I know they are stocky,well built guys but so was there centre half today. He looked like he  was knocking on a bit too, but was still going strong at the end.

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #25 on January 31, 2015, 09:52:15 pm by dickos1 »
He came on as sub.
Not sure how anybody can question our fitness levels with the amount of times we've come from behind to win and draw games.

roversontheup

• VSC Member
« Reply #26 on January 31, 2015, 10:09:31 pm by roversontheup »

I saw Main in the gym last week.  I can assure you he hasn't  got any weight to lose!!

neil grainger

« Reply #27 on January 31, 2015, 10:10:48 pm by neil grainger »
That post has just sent me to sleep with ho un-funny it was. Better luck next time. Goodnight.

Goodnight, sleep tight. Hope you feel less agitated in the morning.

Alan Southstand

• Forum Member
« Reply #28 on January 31, 2015, 11:19:58 pm by Alan Southstand »
To say Chesterfield had a midweek game whilst we were resting, I have to say they looked a lot sharper than us. A lot of it I would put down to us being overrun in midfield.

On Main, I would say his second 45 mins were reasonable but his finishing is woeful. One instance he was just outside the 6 yard box and bearing down on goal and chose to try a back heel. Now, I'm sorry, but if you call yourself a striker, there's no way you're not going to have a crack at scoring. Extremely questionable choice of action. I reckon his confidence is shot.

On a positive, Uche was a powerhouse and a constant source of trouble to their back 4. Unfortunate he hit the post with one of his 2nd half chances. He will get better.

Sammy Chung was King

• Forum Member
« Reply #29 on February 01, 2015, 01:00:12 am by Sammy Chung was King »
We scored too early it happens regular to teams all across the country, a great start goals in first quarter of an hour, the some teams sit and defend the lead.
Though it seemed like that wasn't the problem  with our team today, we were unfortunate not to score a few more, and we just played a team that are of a similar quality to ours.
Their team is full of goals they have some good bits of quality in their side, if they had a proper centre back partnership they would be higher than they are.

Jimmy Ryan a real quality player, Doyle looks quality, going against our quality it had before the game started draw written all over it.
Our biggest problem could be over confidence we now face sides below us, these are the sort of sides we mess up against.
The thing we haven't done all season is put sides away when we have them, learn to do that and we can get promoted. 

TinyPortal © 2005-2012