Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 20, 2024, 12:51:38 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Black Bank Flag Fund  (Read 33813 times)

DonnyBazR0ver

• VSC Member
Re: Black Bank Flag Fund
« Reply #180 on May 01, 2015, 12:18:21 am by DonnyBazR0ver »
If only we could learn to applaud when credit is due and just leave it at that. There always seems to be a but....

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Jenny

• VSC Member
« Reply #181 on May 01, 2015, 07:56:17 am by Jenny »
Exactly Baz, it is boring and tiresome and always comes from the same person. It can't be easy carrying around such a huge chip.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #182 on May 01, 2015, 08:01:09 am by Filo »
Exactly Baz, it is boring and tiresome and always comes from the same person. It can't be easy carrying around such a huge chip.

It's very easy Jenny, the difference here is that I didn't deactivate my account when awkward questions were asked by the same suspects!

acko

• Forum Member
« Reply #183 on May 01, 2015, 09:21:19 am by acko »
can I hang my board out and evans is innocent flags up please

Canadian Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #184 on May 01, 2015, 10:05:58 am by Canadian Rover »
Filo...hit your 16,000th post and take a break from the forum for a couple of weeks; you likely need it.

Canadian Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #185 on May 01, 2015, 10:06:32 am by Canadian Rover »
Filo...hit your 16,000th post and take a break from the forum for a couple of weeks; you likely need it.

A step back from it may do you the power of good.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #186 on May 01, 2015, 10:22:29 am by Filo »

Just had a week off bar the odd post, didn't you miss me lol! :)

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #187 on May 01, 2015, 11:47:21 am by idler »
can I hang my board out and evans is innocent flags up please
I'm sure that the Rotherham fans will enjoy them. 😜

Underwood

• Forum Member
« Reply #188 on May 01, 2015, 11:58:33 am by Underwood »
For the love of f***ing God.

This why there is no atmosphere at the Keepmoat and limited sense of community and togetherness. Because so few are looking at the bigger picture and instead constantly choose to put a petty personal slant on things and constantly chip away at anything remotely positive or encouraging.

Why not make your own flag with 'THIS IS MY FLAG, I THOUGHT OF IT AND FUNDED IT' in massive letters on it? Just so no-one is in any doubt and you're happy. And then we can all finally, finally move on.

This.

Never known a set of fans with somuch infighting. We just love something to moan about, whether its unreserved seating, people standing, ticket prices for away games, its just bullshit, all of it.

I regular scout other teams forums and never see it anywhere else. There's no wonder the atmosphere at home games is crap, our away support is dwindling. Anything positive that someone tries to do, the usual uspects pick fault with.

Sammy Chung was King

• Forum Member
« Reply #189 on May 02, 2015, 12:55:29 am by Sammy Chung was King »
Our fans need to be as one, we have about a six thousand hardcore of support, that is fragmented so many support John, so many support the present owners, but the reason we all comment on here is we support ''The Rovers''!.
Professional sport doesn't always go to plan, remember back to the conference final 2-0 up coasting pegged back to 2-2 and we won the thing.
Went into league 2 went through that league and had our downs at times, consolidated under Penney in league one, O'Driscoll came in and took us to the next level.

He left we were relegated under Saunders, promoted back up after it didn't look possible, then we were relegated under Dickov, last season wasn't what we wanted but we were comfortable at least, no real danger of being relegated, i expected more we didn't get it.
When the supporters who create the factions, feel they need to argue over who was best John or the current owners, just remember owners come and go, the club remains.
Try and get some of the spirit back that got us here in the first place, go to the game's to enjoy them, good result or not and see where we are at the end.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012