Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 02, 2024, 08:08:25 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Paddy Power Man Utd v Arsenal offer tonight  (Read 6245 times)

IC1967

• Forum Member
Paddy Power Man Utd v Arsenal offer tonight
« on March 09, 2015, 01:20:28 pm by IC1967 »
Paddy Power are offering money back if the match ends in a draw in the win draw win market up to £50.

The way to play this is to back Man Utd or Arsenal to win with Paddy Power and then lay the bet in the Draw No Bet market at a betting exchange such as Betfair. You then sit back and hope the match is a draw. If it is a draw you've just made up to £50 profit (depending on the size of your bet).

I've decided to back Man Utd to win and then to lay them in the Draw No Bet market. Because the odds on this market are lower than the normal win draw win market this creates an arb. So if Man Utd win I will make £28 profit.

If Arsenal win I break even.

If it's a draw I make £50.

So do yourselves a favour and take the advice of an expert gambler. You can't lose and stand a decent chance of making a few quid. It will also make your enjoyment of the match that much greater.

« Last Edit: March 09, 2015, 06:26:10 pm by IC1967 »

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Snods Shinpad 2

• Forum Member
Re: Paddy Power Man Utd v Arsenal offer tonight
« Reply #1 on March 09, 2015, 02:04:31 pm by Snods Shinpad 2 »
Nice one.

I've followed your expert tip and will donate any profits to my local Labour Party for campaign funding during the election.

:)

BobG

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on March 09, 2015, 03:16:53 pm by BobG »
Is it his tip though Snod? It's written in English which is suspicious, and, apart from the last paragraph, it doesn't read like anything our Mick has written does it? He's probably pasted it from somewhere else...

As you say though, a good little earner for the right political party. I shall also partake and donate the winnings. Thanks Mick.

BobG

Snods Shinpad 2

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on March 09, 2015, 03:57:07 pm by Snods Shinpad 2 »
I'm not rightly sure Bob.

What we can say with some certainty, is that with punts like that MadMichael is clearly a no-holds barred - high stakes roller.

BobG

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on March 09, 2015, 04:05:01 pm by BobG »
ha ha. A high stakes roller who takes no account whatsoever of facts, history, environment or form.

BobG

Snods Shinpad 2

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on March 09, 2015, 04:21:05 pm by Snods Shinpad 2 »
Having viewed Mick's wildly innacurate 'expert' tips from the past few years (e.g the embarrassing Scottish referendum debacle/ gold predictably plunging $600 an ounce after Mick fills his boots at the peak), you would have to say it's pretty much nailed on for an Arsenal win. 

« Last Edit: March 09, 2015, 04:26:43 pm by Snods Shinpad 2 »

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on March 09, 2015, 04:50:40 pm by Donnywolf »
Having viewed Mick's wildly innacurate 'expert' tips from the past few years (e.g the embarrassing Scottish referendum debacle/ gold predictably plunging $600 an ounce after Mick fills his boots at the peak), you would have to say it's pretty much nailed on for an Arsenal win. 

.... predictable I suppose but I for one really hope so .. and its nowt to do with the Betting !

Better get my Chair out in case Hoola reads this bit  :chair: :chair:

IC1967

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on March 09, 2015, 04:58:07 pm by IC1967 »
I'm not rightly sure Bob.

What we can say with some certainty, is that with punts like that MadMichael is clearly a no-holds barred - high stakes roller.

Listen. I'll be staking £500 on this one. Unprofessional gamblers will only be able to stake a maximum of £50 as that is what Paddy Power will limit you to.

£50 is neither here nor there for me but I know it is a lot of money to some of you. Just be grateful I've shown you how to make some free money and to add a bit of interest to the match.

Now I'd be grateful if you could all form an orderly queue to thank me.

Prez

• VSC Member
« Reply #8 on March 09, 2015, 05:05:16 pm by Prez »
How come your paddy power account is still open Mick? By the way it is true you can manipulate the market to guarantee a profit, but not at the figures you have quoted Mick.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2015, 05:15:55 pm by Prez »

IC1967

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on March 09, 2015, 05:12:29 pm by IC1967 »
How come your paddy power account is still open Mick?

It isn't. It was closed years ago. However I have other ways of taking money off them.

Prez

• VSC Member
« Reply #10 on March 09, 2015, 05:17:15 pm by Prez »
Yes using other accounts at a guess like me, but your figures quoted don't add up

RobTheRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #11 on March 09, 2015, 06:00:43 pm by RobTheRover »
Hmmm, I see a trend developing...

Prez

• VSC Member
« Reply #12 on March 09, 2015, 06:21:58 pm by Prez »
In what respect Rob?

IC1967

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on March 09, 2015, 06:25:51 pm by IC1967 »
Yes using other accounts at a guess like me, but your figures quoted don't add up

I've backed Man U at 2.50 and laid them at 1.82 so I will make £28.06 on the arb (2% commission) for every £50 bet. If it's a draw I get my money back off the exchange and off Paddy Power so £50 profit. If Arsenal win I'll lose my money at Paddy power but will get it back by laying Man U therefore breaking even.

I know I could do it a bit different and guarantee myself a profit even if Arsenal win but it wouldn't be much and I'd prefer to make a lot more if the other 2 outcomes happen so I am gambling a bit. However the worst that can happen to me is that I break even.

Unless I'm missing something?
« Last Edit: March 09, 2015, 06:31:41 pm by IC1967 »

Prez

• VSC Member
« Reply #14 on March 09, 2015, 06:32:08 pm by Prez »
Yes Mick you are. If its a draw Paddy power refund your losing bet so your evens with them. If you lay Man U on the draw no bet market and its a draw, again you get your money back, you don't make a profit if its a draw, you break even.

IC1967

• Forum Member
« Reply #15 on March 09, 2015, 06:40:11 pm by IC1967 »
Yes Mick you are. If its a draw Paddy power refund your losing bet so your evens with them. If you lay Man U on the draw no bet market and its a draw, again you get your money back, you don't make a profit if its a draw, you break even.

Well spotted. I was wondering how long it would take someone to spot the deliberate mistake.

So the way I've done it is still the best way. Man U are likely to win the match (they are the favourites) so I will still make a profit of £28 for every £50 wagered. If they don't win I break even. Seems a good deal to me.

Come on you reds!!! (You've no idea how hard it is for me to say that being a Leeds and Rovers fan).

BobG

• VSC Member
« Reply #16 on March 09, 2015, 11:21:34 pm by BobG »
Told you!!

He copied and pasted that shite at the top. He hasn't got a clue. Just wants to look a little better I suppose.

Actually, you must have one helluva complex Mick. An inferiority complex. I haven't had feedback yet from my psychologist friend but I wouldn't mind a bet that that is one of the things he will come back with. You must have. Your infantile insistence on always having the last word for example. Look at all the threads, for months and months and months,  in here. How many close with you pontificating? It's not far off a majority.

Likewise your insistence on apologies. Adults don't apologise when a reasoned debate takes place. They recognise the value and the input of the other point of view even if they don't agree with it. You? You're the baby that wants to be reassured he's right - all the bloody time. And your fatuous insistence on giving links that you claim prove whatever idiotic point you are making at the time - only you don't actually read them links do you?  You grasp at straws instead. The first sign of a sentence that you approve of is all you need to go haring off once again - even though the link in question often proves the opposite to what you claim - like today's efffort. That made me laugh out loud that did. Laughing at you Mick.

And if you want the clincher Mick, it's your glaring and constant inability to accept that occasionally, just occasionally, you, like everyone else, does make the odd mistake. You? When you're left with nowhere to go, you try to move the goalposts. You do it every single time. We've been having bets for a while now on when it will happen next. But you excelled yourself tonight though. 'Deliberate mistake'? Give over. You're incapable of the subtlety and depth of thinking that that would require. You didn't know what you were talking about, and, like always, you cocked it up. Your complex won't let you admit a mistake, so you had to find a lie somewhere. Any lie. Anywhere.

You are a sad, sad case Mick. You need help. And some education.

BobG

IC1967

• Forum Member
« Reply #17 on March 09, 2015, 11:35:06 pm by IC1967 »
Told you!!

He copied and pasted that shite at the top. He hasn't got a clue. Just wants to look a little better I suppose.

Actually, you must have one helluva complex Mick. An inferiority complex. I haven't had feedback yet from my psychologist friend but I wouldn't mind a bet that that is one of the things he will come back with. You must have. Your infantile insistence on always having the last word for example. Look at all the threads, for months and months and months,  in here. How many close with you pontificating? It's not far off a majority.

Likewise your insistence on apologies. Adults don't apologise when a reasoned debate takes place. They recognise the value and the input of the other point of view even if they don't agree with it. You? You're the baby that wants to be reassured he's right - all the bloody time. And your fatuous insistence on giving links that you claim prove whatever idiotic point you are making at the time - only you don't actually read them links do you?  You grasp at straws instead. The first sign of a sentence that you approve of is all you need to go haring off once again - even though the link in question often proves the opposite to what you claim - like today's efffort. That made me laugh out loud that did. Laughing at you Mick.

And if you want the clincher Mick, it's your glaring and constant inability to accept that occasionally, just occasionally, you, like everyone else, does make the odd mistake. You? When you're left with nowhere to go, you try to move the goalposts. You do it every single time. We've been having bets for a while now on when it will happen next. But you excelled yourself tonight though. 'Deliberate mistake'? Give over. You're incapable of the subtlety and depth of thinking that that would require. You didn't know what you were talking about, and, like always, you cocked it up. Your complex won't let you admit a mistake, so you had to find a lie somewhere. Any lie. Anywhere.

You are a sad, sad case Mick. You need help. And some education.

BobG

Hahaha! You do make me laugh.

Show your mate your posts as well and let's see who he thinks has an inferiority complex. I and all the other right minded people on the forum already know the answer. You obviously don't.

Ask him to explain your constant need to attack me when you accuse me of doing it to you and others all the time. You do it nearly every single time. I do it only occasionally after severe provocation.

Ask your mate why you always have to brag about your education. Ask your mate why you sometimes use words that the average reader of this forum don't understand as they are never heard in common parlance (I of course understand everything you write).

I could go on. I think your mate will find you extremely fascinating.

IC1967

BobG

• VSC Member
« Reply #18 on March 09, 2015, 11:42:14 pm by BobG »
I'm glad you copied my entire post Mick. It highlights it for everyone else to see and read. And there you go again. Trying to move the goalposts.  For your information, I believe in language. It is the single biggest tool we all have that allows people to get on. Here in England we are incredibly lucky. There are more words in the English language than in any other except Mandarin. That means that one can express the EXACT idea you mean. Not an approximation of it. And that is what I try to do. I don't always succeed, but I use what God and England gave me to describe exactly what I mean. If you want to parade your ignorance of your own language, that's fine by me. But surely even you know how to use a dictionary?!!

Actually, on reflection, maybe not.

BobG
« Last Edit: March 09, 2015, 11:45:22 pm by BobG »

IC1967

• Forum Member
« Reply #19 on March 09, 2015, 11:52:24 pm by IC1967 »
I'm glad you copied my entire post Mick. It highlights it for everyone else to see and read. And there you go again. Trying to move the goalposts.  For your information, I believe in language. It is the single biggest tool we all have that allows people to get on. Here in England we are incredibly lucky. There are more words in the English language than in any other except Mandarin. That means that one can express the EXACT idea you mean. Not an approximation of it. And that is what I try to do. I don't always succeed, but I use what God and England gave me to describe exactly what I mean. If you want to parade your ignorance of your own language, that's fine by me. But surely even you know how to use a dictionary?!!

Actually, on reflection, maybe not.

BobG

I don't need a dictionary. It's the other readers of the forum I'm concerned about. I could blind the lot of you with big words but I am a considerate poster. As the voice of reason I feel it is my duty to use words that are easily understood. (By the way you've attacked me yet again).

IC1967

BobG

• VSC Member
« Reply #20 on March 10, 2015, 12:06:51 am by BobG »
I think you will find, Mick, that just about every other reader of this part of the forum is quite capable of using a dictionary on their own - if they ever needed to. I've just realised. It's you, isn't it, that doesn't understand words that are anything other than simple? It's given you even more of that complex. That's why you brought it up. You can't cope so you tried to attack me with it. if you ask nicely, I'm sure someone on here will advise you how to use a dictionary.

Cheers

BobG

PS Despite reading your shite for a year or more now I've yet to see you use any word with more than three syllables. So your claim of being capable of bliding us with big words is just as specious as every other claim you've made.  And don't go looking some up now. We'll all know, exactly, what you've done. Ha ha ha! No. Go on. Do it. I haven't laughed as much as I did this afternoon for ages. Give me another laugh.

IC1967

• Forum Member
« Reply #21 on March 10, 2015, 12:19:12 am by IC1967 »
Hahaha! I've obviously discombobulated you. Don't bother counting. There are 6 syllables in discombobulated.

Don't bother with the dictionary. I've saved you the bother.

http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/discombobulate

IC1967
« Last Edit: March 10, 2015, 12:23:06 am by IC1967 »

BobG

• VSC Member
« Reply #22 on March 10, 2015, 12:28:50 am by BobG »
Brilliant Mick!! Just brilliant!!

You have, completely and entirely, satisfied my wish for another great big belly laugh. Well done. Told you you can't leave well alone. Do you really think even one person is going to believe you know any word of more than three syllables after i pointed out your failure to use them in a year or more. No. They'll recognise that you were forced to look one up just to satisfy that huge, great inferiority complex of yours.

You never learn do you?

BobG

Orlandokarla

• Forum Member
« Reply #23 on March 10, 2015, 05:26:41 am by Orlandokarla »
So how much did a 2-1 Arsenal victory pay out?

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #24 on March 10, 2015, 06:22:47 am by Donnywolf »

.... an untold FORTUNE for a neutral like me !!!!!

Well done Ref as well ... a few years ago that COULD have been an entirely different affair. I would only pull him up for not taking action against SERIAL fouler Fellaini quicker.

....and oh the absolute IRONY of Rooney trotting round with "Respect" on his Captains armband !!!

« Last Edit: March 10, 2015, 10:37:29 am by Donnywolf »

GazLaz

• Forum Member
« Reply #25 on March 10, 2015, 12:29:13 pm by GazLaz »
What do you fancy at Cheltenham then Mr Pro Punter?

BobG

• VSC Member
« Reply #26 on March 10, 2015, 12:47:55 pm by BobG »
Noticeable by his absence Gaz :) Maybe he's licking his wounds - though he'll never admit it. We'll get some crap about how busy he's been saving the world, developing his industrial conglomerate or packaging the Tory Manifesto. The one thing he won't be doing, of course, is answering your question in any way except by plagiarising someone somewhere. Lol. he won't even know what that means. He'll  have to look it up first. Oh. I almost forgot. He doesn't know how to use a dictionary. It means stealing Mick. Stealing. you know. What you do all the time.

BobG
« Last Edit: March 10, 2015, 01:28:58 pm by BobG »

IC1967

• Forum Member
« Reply #27 on March 10, 2015, 05:11:16 pm by IC1967 »

£0

IC1967

• Forum Member
« Reply #28 on March 10, 2015, 05:17:45 pm by IC1967 »
What do you fancy at Cheltenham then Mr Pro Punter?

I've been too busy taking the bookies to the cleaners today. I was going to post the Paddy Power offers on the forum for the first 2 races. But due to the negativity I decided against it. Unfortunately for you. If I had have done you would now be £100 richer if you'd followed the advice. I myself made £1000 on this offer. I've also done OK on other races and going into the last race I've made another £428.

Bear in mind I don't 'gamble'. I only do bets when the bookies give me an edge. Worst that could have happened to me today would have been that I'd break even.

Get in.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2015, 05:24:31 pm by IC1967 »

Snods Shinpad 2

• Forum Member
« Reply #29 on March 10, 2015, 05:39:17 pm by Snods Shinpad 2 »
Having viewed Mick's wildly innacurate 'expert' tips from the past few years....you would have to say it's pretty much nailed on for an Arsenal win. 

£0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LukyMYp2noo

TinyPortal © 2005-2012