Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 02, 2024, 09:36:07 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: the fat ladies singing  (Read 6710 times)

acko

• Forum Member
the fat ladies singing
« on April 03, 2015, 09:31:12 pm by acko »
time to rebuild for next season,start with the f****** stadium pull it down build some flats and play all our games away

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
Re: the fat ladies singing
« Reply #1 on April 03, 2015, 09:33:38 pm by bpoolrover »
I think it will turn out for the best,think over the season so far it's shown we are not good enough to go up,give the younger lads a game now and see if there good enough

Askern_reds

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on April 03, 2015, 09:39:19 pm by Askern_reds »
now now Acko nowt wrong we km,they think it's all over it is now, pd fielded best side we got  so that says it all not fuking good enough and I'll say it again it's the board they happy to sit just were we are, look at tonight's gate and more than 2000 from bradford, dread full, old opera song it's time to go now, f**k of bramel and Watson and take over a rugby club please

acko

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on April 03, 2015, 09:43:03 pm by acko »
no argument from me askern been saying that for some time now.they haven't got a clue and don't care less

VikingRich

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on April 03, 2015, 09:47:59 pm by VikingRich »
I think they have more clue than the manager.

Askern_reds

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on April 03, 2015, 10:11:46 pm by Askern_reds »
if that's the case they would av saked him by now, no ambition what'so ever, look at the teams above us, if they want they'll give there manager a mill to spend Whats pd had f**k all he's done a fantastic job with nothing hope he get better job offer and f**ks off then see what we get

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on April 03, 2015, 10:14:40 pm by DonnyOsmond »
if that's the case they would av saked him by now, no ambition what'so ever, look at the teams above us, if they want they'll give there manager a mill to spend Whats pd had f*** all he's done a fantastic job with nothing hope he get better job offer and f***s off then see what we get

Possibly promotion.

VikingRich

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on April 03, 2015, 10:23:16 pm by VikingRich »
Probably someone with tactical knowledge and coaching abilities. Dickov just dines out on a win over Liverpool years ago. He should have been canned last year for the abysmal run in over the last 7 games

acko

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on April 04, 2015, 07:52:26 am by acko »
6 home wins from 20,should sell season tickets with that record

Donnyrovers

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on April 04, 2015, 10:32:22 am by Donnyrovers »

You f**king pissed or something?

grayx

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on April 04, 2015, 10:34:26 am by grayx »

Yep. A 30% home win record. I'll be surprised if we don't sell out.
Fcuk me.

big fat yorkshire pudding

• VSC Member
« Reply #11 on April 04, 2015, 10:37:12 am by big fat yorkshire pudding »
And that is exactly what the board has to think about. I've not been away much this year but we've been woeful at home.

RobTheRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #12 on April 04, 2015, 12:04:24 pm by RobTheRover »
Dick and Terry are going nowhere. They are committed to this.

acko

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on April 04, 2015, 12:12:38 pm by acko »
your right rob,they havnt finished f****** the club altogether yet,done it to dons mind

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #14 on April 04, 2015, 12:15:44 pm by Filo »
your right rob,they havnt finished f****** the club altogether yet,done it to dons mind

Hang on, didn't you say they were only interested in the Dons?

acko

• Forum Member
« Reply #15 on April 04, 2015, 12:19:01 pm by acko »
never said they was interested in dons,what I have said it was a stupid idea taking over the dons

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #16 on April 04, 2015, 12:44:23 pm by DonnyOsmond »
never said they was interested in dons,what I have said it was a stupid idea taking over the dons

What's stupid about putting us in a healthier position for Financial Fair Play?

steve@dcfd

• Forum Member
« Reply #17 on April 04, 2015, 01:19:24 pm by steve@dcfd »

Committed to what?

Proving they mean what they say about Championship football. Having the manager and squad to attain their goals.

Or providing enough funds to flirt with the playoffs in the new year to gain early bird season ticket holders only to be happy with mid table or below finances.

There is a big difference.

But the board and manager have had time to ensure when we were in the playoffs to stay there, we haven't so showing commitment to what end is vital for the club to progress again.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #18 on April 04, 2015, 01:25:15 pm by Filo »

Committed to what?

Proving they mean what they say about Championship football. Having the manager and squad to attain their goals.

Or providing enough funds to flirt with the playoffs in the new year to gain early bird season ticket holders only to be happy with mid table or below finances.

But the board and manager have had time to ensure when we were in the playoffs to stay there, we haven't so showing commitment to what end is vital for the club to progress again.

I never read so much rubbish, you're basically saying they are in control of league position at any given time given the state of season ticket sales

acko

• Forum Member
« Reply #19 on April 04, 2015, 01:26:50 pm by acko »
explain Donny how does taking a bad rugby team over put us in a better fair play position

silent majority

• VSC Member
« Reply #20 on April 04, 2015, 01:31:18 pm by silent majority »
I wouldn't waste time giving acko a logical answer to anything. He's had all the logical and reasoned answers given to him several times, he just chooses to ignore them and continues to post his anti TB and DW opinions.

Have you found the answers to my last question yet acko? You know, the one where I asked who owns that well known Irish company you said we should have sold out to?

acko

• Forum Member
« Reply #21 on April 04, 2015, 01:52:29 pm by acko »
to answer your question SM no I don't know the address ask bramhall and Watson they both signed the pre contract agreement and blount met with the to negotiate surely they must have told you

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #22 on April 04, 2015, 02:02:42 pm by Filo »
to answer your question SM no I don't know the address ask bramhall and Watson they both signed the pre contract agreement and blount met with the to negotiate surely they must have told you

18th March you hoped to have the answer shortly acko, how long a time frame is shortly?

http://www.drfc-vsc.co.uk/index.php?topic=251767.msg531159#msg531159

acko

• Forum Member
« Reply #23 on April 04, 2015, 02:06:11 pm by acko »
they didn't tell me filo, I don't belong in the inner circle like SM claims to be,

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #24 on April 04, 2015, 02:07:05 pm by Filo »
they didn't tell me filo, I don't belong in the inner circle like SM claims to be,

Who didn't tell you?

silent majority

• VSC Member
« Reply #25 on April 04, 2015, 02:09:54 pm by silent majority »

I asked you acko. You stated on here that we should sell out to that well known Irish company Sequentia Capital. If they are so well known then you must know who owns them??

silent majority

• VSC Member
« Reply #26 on April 04, 2015, 02:12:25 pm by silent majority »

Im not claiming to be in any inner circle, just that my decisions and opinions are based on facts, not fantasy, not wishful thinking, and certainly not putting my faith in some offshore hedge fund company who threatened legal action against the VSC.

acko

• Forum Member
« Reply #27 on April 04, 2015, 02:40:27 pm by acko »
as I said and wasFACT bramhall and Watson both signed the pre contract agreement so they was obviously prepared to sell to them,but their track record of being board member then don't want to be then they do,dont want to sell then they do then they don't want to then they do then they don't,takes some keeping up with

steve@dcfd

• Forum Member
« Reply #28 on April 04, 2015, 02:41:11 pm by steve@dcfd »

Committed to what?

I never read so much rubbish, you're basically saying they are in control of league position at any given time given the state of season ticket sales

Filo the second part of my question I was being Devils advocate.
The commitment is different to mid table or promotion, which are the owners aiming for do they know what is required financially to get out of this league. If we do not get it right at home we will not convince more supporters to come, their finances will be restricted.

Going back to my tongue in cheek remark it has happened in the last two seasons, we looked safe last year and capitulated to relegation. We were in the playoffs and capitulated to mid table at least.

What the owners do will show what type of commitment they have.

silent majority

• VSC Member
« Reply #29 on April 04, 2015, 04:12:40 pm by silent majority »
as I said and wasFACT bramhall and Watson both signed the pre contract agreement so they was obviously prepared to sell to them,but their track record of being board member then don't want to be then they do,dont want to sell then they do then they don't want to then they do then they don't,takes some keeping up with
k

Don't doubt that, but it still doesn't answer the questions I asked of you.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012