Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 28, 2024, 04:54:12 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: What's more important?  (Read 39933 times)

IC1967

• Forum Member
Re: What's more important?
« Reply #120 on May 01, 2015, 04:54:50 pm by IC1967 »
Where is the attack on people who don't eat meat in the article?  You give it as a FACT statements in your response,

He said - 'I always remember being at school and laughing when I pointed out the dictionary definition of hypocrite to a vegetarian/animal activist friend. As an example it simply stated, "a vegetarian who wears leather shoes."

There you have it. He recalls taking the piss out of people that care about animals. No wonder he turned into a barbarian.

Now I'd be grateful if you could confirm that you were joking about being a head teacher. If your standard of literacy is anything to go by I feel very sorry for the children under you. 'You give it as a FACT statements'. What king of gibberish is that? You do know that you're supposed to end a sentence with a full stop and not a comma don't you?

And you are making the general assumption that all vegetarians are vegetarians because they love animals.

Evidence man where is it? Let me give you a clue. He said - 'vegetarian/animal activist'.

Got it, get it, good.

What is it with some people on this forum? I seem to be spending more time pointing out the blindingly, bleeding obvious. Please try to read a bit more slowly and take the information in before making false statements. You know who you are.

I await your abject apology.

« Last Edit: May 01, 2015, 04:59:26 pm by IC1967 »

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #121 on May 01, 2015, 07:28:50 pm by wilts rover »
Good grief, he's still at it. I thought you would have learnt your lesson by now.

With regard to your comments above about people making false statements....

....you haven't answered my questions about you use of false statements. Nor have you apologised.

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #122 on May 01, 2015, 07:34:19 pm by wilts rover »
Horses are treated better than humans, what sort of a lie is that propogated by the horse racing/hunting lobby. Yes if you regard being shut in a 12ft square box most of the day, being feed food laced with chemicals and no variety, not being able to have sex unless someone decided you could - and then being forced to perform for a load of baying punters at the risk of injury whether you like it or not, and then after a career of a couple of years being shunted of to the knackers yard - sounds worse than prison to me.

IC1967

• Forum Member
« Reply #123 on May 01, 2015, 07:45:54 pm by IC1967 »
Good grief, he's still at it. I thought you would have learnt your lesson by now.

....you haven't answered my questions about you use of false statements. Nor have you apologised.

What on earth does 'you use of false statements mean?' Clarity man. Where is it?  :woot:  :crying:

You could try answering some of my questions. Your current response rate is running at approximately 4.234%. My 100% record is still intact.

IC1967

• Forum Member
« Reply #124 on May 01, 2015, 07:49:31 pm by IC1967 »
Horses are treated better than humans, what sort of a lie is that propogated by the horse racing/hunting lobby. Yes if you regard being shut in a 12ft square box most of the day, being feed food laced with chemicals and no variety, not being able to have sex unless someone decided you could - and then being forced to perform for a load of baying punters at the risk of injury whether you like it or not, and then after a career of a couple of years being shunted of to the knackers yard - sounds worse than prison to me.

If you don't mind me saying that is a slightly biased view that bears no resemblance to reality. What on earth does 'being feed food' mean?

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #125 on May 01, 2015, 08:09:45 pm by wilts rover »

If you don't mind me saying that is a slightly biased view that bears no resemblance to reality. What on earth does 'being feed food' mean?

it means you have missed 'laced with chemicals' off the end.

And it is all entirely factual, my late uncle was an ex-jockey. You wouldn't be connected with the racing industry would you, making your living from gambling or something similar, the way you defend this cruel treatment of these poor defenceless horses.....

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #126 on May 01, 2015, 08:22:40 pm by wilts rover »

What on earth does 'you use of false statements mean?' Clarity man. Where is it?  :woot:  :crying:

You could try answering some of my questions. Your current response rate is running at approximately 4.234%. My 100% record is still intact.

It means I have read post 122 above. It also means I can repeat my favourite topic and say that it relates to your accusation that another poster had used the words 'been introduced' when they had not.

In this post actually:

No one is saying it has already been introduced you muppet. It is planned to be introduced by the Tories. Fact. Stop talking wet

BobG is saying it's been introduced. Read his drivel.

Now get an abject apology sorted pronto.

I cant be bothered to read all the way through Mick, can you help me and point to Bob's post where he says TTIP has been introduced please? That's been introduced, not being introduced btw.

And your constant refusal to answer this means that your supposed answer rate is now also a false statement.

IC1967

• Forum Member
« Reply #127 on May 01, 2015, 09:09:21 pm by IC1967 »
100% record intact. May I remind you I don't answer silly questions.

:zzz:

BobG

• VSC Member
« Reply #128 on May 02, 2015, 11:50:19 am by BobG »
Pavlov still alive and well I see.

I wonder what sort of life this poor buffoon is going to end up with? Clearly there will be a marked absence of friends and equally clearly an ever growing frustration with no one ever taking him seriously. A very noticeable tendency to emotional upset is pretty likely too when things don't go the way he believes they should, along with an obtuse terrier like perpetual worrying at bones who's juice dried up 75 posts ago.

Like I said. He's one of Pavlov's dogs. Probably one of the bitches :)

U my bitch then Mick?

BobG

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #129 on May 02, 2015, 12:39:40 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Back to the OP

What's more important?
Hundreds of migrants drowning?
The nasty malignancy in Clarkson?
Mick's need to make ever discussion about his neediness?

IC1967

• Forum Member
« Reply #130 on May 02, 2015, 03:40:18 pm by IC1967 »
Back to the OP

What's more important?

With my plan it would be hundreds drowning after we'd sunk their boats. They'd soon stop coming. With your plan it would be many thousands and they'd still keep coming. Never mind. You'd be able to sleep in your bed convinced you're a nice person and I am horrible. You just haven't got my backbone have you? All you're bothered about is being perceived (wrongly) as a nice person. Sometime you have to be tough to be kind. That's where I come in.

Read up on Churchill. He'd have understood my point of view.

Lipsy

• Forum Member
« Reply #131 on May 03, 2015, 09:47:37 am by Lipsy »
Back to the OP

What's more important?

It's all a matter of perspective. If you're Mick, then the wanton desire just to reach out and touch people is the single most important thing (to borrow a Clarksonism)... In the world.

I think that he's lonely and in need of a hug. Sadly, I am not in a position to offer him that kind of support, but others might be able to help. Can someone just 'take one for the team' on this?

IC1967

• Forum Member
« Reply #132 on May 03, 2015, 10:54:05 am by IC1967 »
You lefties have had your chance to come up with a plan. You have failed abysmally. I've come up with a couple of brilliant plans to sort the problem out.

Boats would only be sunk after the leaflet drop. This would result in far fewer deaths than is currently the ongoing situation. I'm for less deaths. You 'nice' lefties are for more deaths, many more.

Go figure.

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #133 on May 03, 2015, 10:59:44 am by Glyn_Wigley »
Where is the attack on people who don't eat meat in the article?  You give it as a FACT statements in your response,

He said - 'I always remember being at school and laughing when I pointed out the dictionary definition of hypocrite to a vegetarian/animal activist friend. As an example it simply stated, "a vegetarian who wears leather shoes."

There you have it. He recalls taking the piss out of people that care about animals. No wonder he turned into a barbarian.

Now I'd be grateful if you could confirm that you were joking about being a head teacher. If your standard of literacy is anything to go by I feel very sorry for the children under you. 'You give it as a FACT statements'. What king of gibberish is that? You do know that you're supposed to end a sentence with a full stop and not a comma don't you?

And you are making the general assumption that all vegetarians are vegetarians because they love animals.

Evidence man where is it? Let me give you a clue. He said - 'vegetarian/animal activist'.

Got it, get it, good.

What is it with some people on this forum? I seem to be spending more time pointing out the blindingly, bleeding obvious. Please try to read a bit more slowly and take the information in before making false statements. You know who you are.

I await your abject apology.

And a forward slash mean 'and/or'.

Apology awaited.

IC1967

• Forum Member
« Reply #134 on May 03, 2015, 11:12:49 am by IC1967 »
 :suicide:

Lipsy

• Forum Member
« Reply #135 on May 03, 2015, 11:20:18 am by Lipsy »
Oh yes, the 'shock & awe' leaflet campaign... The one that says, presumably, 'Good people of Libya (and any other foreigners), we know that we f**ked up your country (serves you right for having oil), but we would kindly ask you to stay where you are. There's no point trying to escape from the shitehole that we helped create, and - frankly - if you do, we'll kill you anyway and/or tow you back to the hell you tried to escape from. You're not wanted anywhere else, so please stay here to be killed. THANKS!'

Even Mick's bestest mate Clarkson seems to appreciate that not letting people be killed is a good thing. And the whole argument about the UK being full (not that they necessarily want to get to the UK in the first place), the one that gets trotted about by the 'kippers? That's total bull, and anyone that actually bothers to look into immigration our 'fullness' knows it.

That's the thing about repeating other people's bile. If you're only ever an empty vessel, the noise you make - whilst loud enough - will only ever be empty and hollow.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2015, 04:29:26 pm by Lipsy »

BobG

• VSC Member
« Reply #136 on May 03, 2015, 12:38:08 pm by BobG »
And it's handy that 'full' is a totally subjective judgement too. Mick, of course, has never bothered to define what 'full' means in his world. But then, he hasn't got the equipment to do it I suppose.

It's getting to be quite fun this isn't it? Ridiculing our Resident Idiot and and showing him up for the fathead he is. It's a pleasant pastime for a wet Sunday. Carry on the good work Mick. You're becoming vastly entertaining :) It's especially brilliant when I don't have to read any of your turgid nonsense any more. I'm enjoying this.

BobG

IC1967

• Forum Member
« Reply #137 on May 03, 2015, 04:42:25 pm by IC1967 »
Oh yes, the 'shock & awe' leaflet campaign... The one which says, presumably, 'Good people of Libya (and any other foreigners), we know that we f***ed up your country (serves you right for having oil), but we would kindly ask you to stay where you are. There's no point trying to escape from the shitehole that we helped create, and - frankly - if you do, we'll kill you anyway and/or tow you back to the hell you tried to escape from. You're not wanted anywhere else, so please stay here to be killed. THANKS!'

Even Mick's bestest mate Clarkson seems to appreciate that not letting people be killed is a good thing. And the whole argument about the UK being full (not that they necessarily want to get to the UK in the first place), the one that gets trotted about by the 'kippers? That's total bull, and anyone that actually bothers to look into immigration our 'fullness' knows it.

That's the thing about repeating other people's bile. If you're only ever an empty vessel, the noise you make - whilst loud enough - will only ever be empty and hollow.

Excuse me. We didn't mess up their country. They managed to do that all by themselves. We intervened to stop a massacre by Gadaffi. Presumably you were all for this at the time (I wasn't).

What on earth is wrong with them escaping to other African countries? They have plenty of spare land you know and their cultures are far more similar and it would be easier for them to go home.

Why do you want millions of economic migrants to come here from around the world?

Why do you want more to die than me?

Why don't you come up with sensible plans?

Why don't you answer my pertinent questions?

Why do you always want people to think you're nice?

Why are you so insecure?

I could go on.

Lipsy

• Forum Member
« Reply #138 on May 03, 2015, 04:57:06 pm by Lipsy »
I don't answer your questions because I am not your dancing monkey. I don't answer your questions because I don't have discussions with or argue with idiots. I don't answer your questions because I don't have to. I don't answer your questions because you don't actually bother to read or FULLY AND UNDERSTAND what I write. You are one-note and needy, to the point where you appear to clamour attention from people you have - I would guess - never met and are never likely to. It must be depressing for you.

Like you, I could go on (and on), but I choose not to do so because - unlike you - I have other things to do.

IC1967

• Forum Member
« Reply #139 on May 03, 2015, 05:38:30 pm by IC1967 »
I don't answer your questions because I am not your dancing monkey. I don't answer your questions because I don't have discussions with or argue with idiots. I don't answer your questions because I don't have to. I don't answer your questions because you don't actually bother to read or FULLY AND UNDERSTAND what I write. You are one-note and needy, to the point where you appear to clamour attention from people you have - I would guess - never met and are never likely to. It must be depressing for you.

Like you, I could go on (and on), but I choose not to do so because - unlike you - I have other things to do.

You don't answer my questions because vacuous leftie thinking does not provide answers. I've checked your record and you are currently running at around a pathetic 3.456% response rate.

Just be grateful I'm around to cut through your wooly, impractical thinking.

Now get an abject apology sorted for not answering my questions.

IC1967

• Forum Member
« Reply #140 on May 03, 2015, 08:52:42 pm by IC1967 »
This would not be happening if only they'd implement my plan.

How many more people do you lefties want to die and land on the shores of Europe?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-32573389

BobG

• VSC Member
« Reply #141 on May 05, 2015, 01:04:06 am by BobG »
Good God above. YOu really have got a problem Mick. Only  our Resident Idiot could ever even begin to think that 50% of the posts in a thread of 142 posts now is a sensible or productive use of time. More consecutive ones again tonight I see. Has Mr Pavlov got you by the short hairs?

You really are an idiot Mick. Entertaining in a juvenile and predictable kind of way - but a real idiot. I know for a fact that there's well over a dozen regular contributors to these threads that have you on ignore now. Theyre not reading your shite. Like me, they're simply laughing at your guaranteed automatic response - happily unseen by us - and your transparent need for people to address you. Just how lonely are you Mick? I reckon Lipsy has got you bang to rights. Of course, that doesn't alter the fact that you remain our Resident Idiot.

By the way, got that rope yet Mick? It's coming. It's inevitably going to be part of your future Mick unless you really do get serious help.

BobG

IC1967

• Forum Member
« Reply #142 on May 05, 2015, 11:40:02 am by IC1967 »
Good God above. YOu really have got a problem Mick. Only  our Resident Idiot could ever even begin to think that 50% of the posts in a thread of 142 posts now is a sensible or productive use of time. More consecutive ones again tonight I see. Has Mr Pavlov got you by the short hairs?

You really are an idiot Mick. Entertaining in a juvenile and predictable kind of way - but a real idiot. I know for a fact that there's well over a dozen regular contributors to these threads that have you on ignore now. Theyre not reading your shite. Like me, they're simply laughing at your guaranteed automatic response - happily unseen by us - and your transparent need for people to address you. Just how lonely are you Mick? I reckon Lipsy has got you bang to rights. Of course, that doesn't alter the fact that you remain our Resident Idiot.

By the way, got that rope yet Mick? It's coming. It's inevitably going to be part of your future Mick unless you really do get serious help.

BobG

Look daft Bob. For someone that isn't even (allegedly) reading my posts you are getting very worked up about them. It's not easy being the voice of reason on this forum I'll have you know. The way I have transformed it into a right wing forum is a magnificent achievement.

You'd do better to to offer me congratulations for my fine work instead of coming up with abuse all the time. I shudder to think what the other members of the forum think about you now. You've obviously lost the plot and need to take a chill pill.

May I suggest you take a break from the Off Topic part of the forum for the good of your mental health. I and I'm sure many others are seriously concerned for your mental well-being.

Before you go though I'd be grateful if you could offer up an abject apology for all the horrid things you've said about me. One will do (even though you owe me dozens). Let's call it an amnesty.

Come back in a few months and let's see if we can get along a bit better than we have done in the past. Like I say you seem reasonably intelligent and I'm sure with the right help from me you'd be able to make a useful contribution to the forum.

All the best.

IC1967

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #143 on May 05, 2015, 06:54:42 pm by wilts rover »
In the east the wind is blowing the boats across the sea
And the sails will fill the morning and their cries ring out to me.....

BobG

• VSC Member
« Reply #144 on May 05, 2015, 10:28:03 pm by BobG »
As I've got Mick on ignore I really cant see the point in our Resident Idiot answering every single post I make. But, to be fair, it is hugely entertaining seeing just how many times I can provoke him into making a response into thin air. We're in the 30's now in this thread alone RI. You really are Pavlovs bitch. And I claim my £5.

Woof woof.

BobG

NickDRFC

• Forum Member
« Reply #145 on May 06, 2015, 05:32:37 am by NickDRFC »
f**k me Bob, I've said it before and I'll say it again, you need to get a hobby. You come across as just as sad, if not more so, than you continually suggest IC is. Surely an obsession with someone who has an obsession is worse than the original obsession itself?! Time was I used to enjoy reading your posts. Now I just pity you.

IC1967

• Forum Member
« Reply #146 on May 06, 2015, 09:59:38 am by IC1967 »
f*** me Bob, I've said it before and I'll say it again, you need to get a hobby. You come across as just as sad, if not more so, than you continually suggest IC is. Surely an obsession with someone who has an obsession is worse than the original obsession itself?! Time was I used to enjoy reading your posts. Now I just pity you.

Look daft Bob. Nick is just saying up front what a lot of people are saying behind your back. I'm surprised some of your mates haven't been PMing you with the same advice. They can't be proper mates if you ask me if they allow you to continue to make a fool of yourself.

I must take issue with Nick on one comment though. I'm not a saddo obsessive. I'm the voice of reason! You're the saddo obsessive.

Read my previous post daft Bob. Take my advice. Given your reasonable intellect I'm sure one day you could come back and make a worthwhile contribution.

You'll feel so much better for it. (Don't forget that abject apology though before you go).

IC1967

BobG

• VSC Member
« Reply #147 on May 06, 2015, 10:17:07 am by BobG »
:0 Nick. YOu're probably right. But dealing with my lad takes up an enormous amount of time andmy recent spell in hosiptal hasn't left me with many otpions at the moment. so taking the piss out of our Resident Idiot is fun for the time being.

Cheers

Bob

NickDRFC

• Forum Member
« Reply #148 on May 06, 2015, 03:20:26 pm by NickDRFC »
Bob, that being the case I hope you focus your time on your lad and your recuperation. No need to waste it on a faceless entity on here. :)

IC1967

• Forum Member
« Reply #149 on May 06, 2015, 04:00:25 pm by IC1967 »
Let's hope he takes your advice.

IC1967

TinyPortal © 2005-2012