Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 26, 2024, 07:28:39 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Will Rotherscum  (Read 7355 times)

the vicar

• Forum Member
Will Rotherscum
« on April 27, 2015, 06:24:26 pm by the vicar »
Bottle it, Millwall striker is winding them up saying they will, i would stick them words that he said on the changing room wall in big letters  to motivate then

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

RedRover45

• Forum Member
Re: Will Rotherscum
« Reply #1 on April 27, 2015, 06:30:58 pm by RedRover45 »
They'll beat Reading and wrap it all up.

Lesonthewest

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on April 27, 2015, 06:35:33 pm by Lesonthewest »
I think they'll do it comfortably, what they do have, whatever we think about him, is a manager who has a bit of passion. That doesn't mean to say I wouldn't like to see them fail though!

Dare to dream!

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on April 27, 2015, 07:23:10 pm by Dare to dream! »
They've got Leeds away for their last game so a loss tomorrow will make that game very interesting

the vicar

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on April 27, 2015, 07:34:53 pm by the vicar »
im thinking of going to watch it tomorrow think it will be a good game

dknward2

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on April 27, 2015, 07:50:30 pm by dknward2 »
Come on reading even if it means going to the last game Leeds would love to seen them down

Lincoln Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on April 27, 2015, 08:07:43 pm by Lincoln Rover »
They'll do it with some ease and good luck to them.

rich1471

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on April 27, 2015, 08:10:41 pm by rich1471 »
If it goes to the last game who would Leeds rather go down rotherscum or millwall

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #8 on April 27, 2015, 10:37:58 pm by idler »
Good luck to them.
Wishing them ill just seems like sour grapes to me.

DRFC-Hanksie

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on April 28, 2015, 12:15:47 pm by DRFC-Hanksie »
Really hope they bottle it.

Another derby to look forward to next season, as with Sheff Utd (nailed on for bottling it) and somehow can't see Chesterfield going up. MK Dons to go up from me.

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #10 on April 28, 2015, 01:29:20 pm by IDM »
I would rather MK Dons stayed down, even if at the same time Rotherham stayed up.  I don't mind if Chesterfield go up.

the vicar

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on April 28, 2015, 05:56:05 pm by the vicar »
Sheff u and Chessie to stay down for me

sheffield exile1

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on April 28, 2015, 06:11:33 pm by sheffield exile1 »
 Would love them down Coming from Mexborough yes sorry, but next season,,,,, bing them on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

donnyguy61

« Reply #13 on April 28, 2015, 09:04:19 pm by donnyguy61 »
Rotherham 1 up

Dare to dream!

• Forum Member
« Reply #14 on April 28, 2015, 09:04:38 pm by Dare to dream! »
2-0! Well done Rotherham

coventryrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #15 on April 28, 2015, 09:07:56 pm by coventryrover »
I hope the millers stay up.. Got no dislike for them at all

Donnyjim

• VSC Member
« Reply #16 on April 28, 2015, 09:08:34 pm by Donnyjim »
I'd like to say well done Rotherscum, but I simply can't. I take great solace in the fact they'll be here again next season lol

mushRTID

• Forum Member
« Reply #17 on April 28, 2015, 09:09:46 pm by mushRTID »
At least it's another London away game for us. I was gutted when orient got drawn on a Tuesday night.

Can't beat a London away day piss up.

bally1950

« Reply #18 on April 28, 2015, 09:27:00 pm by bally1950 »
Keep going Millers, it can't get much harder than Leeds away on last game if they needed it.

:scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

dknward2

• VSC Member
« Reply #19 on April 28, 2015, 09:36:40 pm by dknward2 »
Shows what happens when a team doesn't bottle it when needed

coventryrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #20 on April 28, 2015, 09:43:30 pm by coventryrover »
they're sfae.  Well done to them

steve@dcfd

• Forum Member
« Reply #21 on April 28, 2015, 09:44:19 pm by steve@dcfd »
Well done Rotherham mental strength!!!

bally1950

« Reply #22 on April 28, 2015, 09:45:16 pm by bally1950 »
Yes. Very well done Rotherham. :rtid: :rtid: :rtid: (That is ROVERS T I D)

Underwood

• Forum Member
« Reply #23 on April 28, 2015, 09:58:14 pm by Underwood »
Key question now is will they sustain it?

We showed we couldn't - Our attendances declined year on year at quite a dramatic rate. Will the same happen at Rotherham? Not so sure, they seem to have captured the imagination of town, have sold out on more than 10 occasions this season (we've managed it once since the Keepmoat opened) and are planning on expanding to 18000.

Another pitch invasion, with a hell of a lot of passion from their fans. If that had been us, a few would have tried to get on the pitch, the majority would have boo'd and given a quiet round of applause.

JonWallsend

• Forum Member
« Reply #24 on April 28, 2015, 10:21:04 pm by JonWallsend »

We showed we couldn't - Our attendances declined year on year at quite a dramatic rate. Will the same happen at Rotherham? Not so sure, they seem to have captured the imagination of town, have sold out on more than 10 occasions this season (we've managed it once since the Keepmoat opened) and are planning on expanding to 18000.

Another pitch invasion, with a hell of a lot of passion from their fans. If that had been us, a few would have tried to get on the pitch, the majority would have boo'd and given a quiet round of applause.
Since when was invading the pitch a sign of passion! I went to Blyth Spartans on Saturday. Marine won 2-1 to ensure their survival. Three of their fans got on the pitch at full time and I remember thinking, there's passion for you.  It was a cauldron of passion.

Underwood

• Forum Member
« Reply #25 on April 28, 2015, 10:23:31 pm by Underwood »

Since when was invading the pitch a sign of passion! I went to Blyth Spartans on Saturday. Marine won 2-1 to ensure their survival. Three of their fans got on the pitch at full time and I remember thinking, there's passion for you.  It was a cauldron of passion.

I could list other things such as the lack of atmosphere, the constant in fighting of our supporters, the rose tinted view by many.

Like I said too, be interesting if they can sustain their level of support.

steve@dcfd

• Forum Member
« Reply #26 on April 28, 2015, 11:25:32 pm by steve@dcfd »

I could list other things such as the lack of atmosphere, the constant in fighting of our supporters, the rose tinted view by many.

Rotherham stayed up because they reached 45 pts, if we had got that one pt in the last seven games we would have stopped up with 45 pts. That one pt was nothing to do with lack of atmosphere, constant in fighting or any rose tinted view. It was due to loosing an  important midfield player same as this year.

Underwood

• Forum Member
« Reply #27 on April 28, 2015, 11:36:40 pm by Underwood »

Rotherham stayed up because they reached 45 pts, if we had got that one pt in the last seven games we would have stopped up with 45 pts. That one pt was nothing to do with lack of atmosphere, constant in fighting or any rose tinted view. It was due to loosing an  important midfield player same as this year.

I never said it was, i'm just highlighting key differences between us and Rotherham who are a similar sized club and whether they will sustain their support levels or see them steadily decline as ours did during our Championship tenure.

I summise you don't blame our manager for failing to pick the extra point up, just as a side note?

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #28 on April 28, 2015, 11:39:08 pm by IDM »

So another thread, this one on Rotherham, descends into someone having a pop at DRFC again.  Do you actually support our club or are you a closet Blade?

BobG

• VSC Member
« Reply #29 on April 28, 2015, 11:41:25 pm by BobG »
It's them crab apples again IDM. Must be.

BobG

TinyPortal © 2005-2012