Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 26, 2024, 04:44:57 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: LETS ALL HAVE A PARTY  (Read 5678 times)

Dare to dream!

• Forum Member
LETS ALL HAVE A PARTY
« on September 08, 2015, 02:33:45 pm by Dare to dream! »
Oh happy days

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

LincsRover

• VSC Member
Re: LETS ALL HAVE A PARTY
« Reply #1 on September 08, 2015, 02:36:32 pm by LincsRover »
Have a party for someone losing their job and potentially their livelihood????? Agree with the decision but let's show a bit of class, not shout and cheer and unanimously get behind the next manager!

:rolleyes:

The Red Baron

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on September 08, 2015, 02:44:27 pm by The Red Baron »
I feel sorry for Paul Dickov and I hope he gets another job in football soon. However the right decision has been taken.

coventryrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on September 08, 2015, 02:45:30 pm by coventryrover »
Have a party for someone losing their job and potentially their livelihood????? Agree with the decision but let's show a bit of class, not shout and cheer and unanimously get behind the next manager!

Agreed. 

Yorkiered

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on September 08, 2015, 02:46:00 pm by Yorkiered »
Oh happy days

We are all happy with the decision but please, let's try and show a bit of decency.

Dare to dream!

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on September 08, 2015, 02:50:13 pm by Dare to dream! »
Celebrating the fact we may actually win a few more games this season. Jeez!

Lincoln Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on September 08, 2015, 02:53:13 pm by Lincoln Rover »
Irrespective of the decision reached and the merits of it.
To want a party to celebrate is wrong. I had hoped for better and hopefully when something sad goes off in your lives, I hope you get more moral support than what you appear to be offering out to PD.

Cramby10

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on September 08, 2015, 02:53:44 pm by Cramby10 »
He didn't show any decency by walking away when it was clear he weren't up to the job. Absolutely no sentiment from me. Made the last two and a bit seasons unbearable. Couldn't care less if I didn't clap eyes in him ever again. I make absolutely no apologies for my view either!

podrover73

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on September 08, 2015, 02:56:28 pm by podrover73 »

Agreed. 
seriously some people need to grow up,  the guy had come to the end at drfc but show some decorum. Yes he probably won't read the forum but the way some people have conducted themselves during the last few weeks with disrespectful names being bandied about makes me embarrassed to be associated with some fans. As asked on another thread ' what makes a real fan' well not some of the numpties I have heard here recently.

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #9 on September 08, 2015, 02:58:05 pm by dickos1 »
He didn't show any decency by walking away when it was clear he weren't up to the job. Absolutely no sentiment from me. Made the last two and a bit seasons unbearable. Couldn't care less if I didn't clap eyes in him ever again. I make absolutely no apologies for my view either!

Clown

Dare to dream!

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on September 08, 2015, 02:58:30 pm by Dare to dream! »
I've got sympathy for Dickov hes a good guy and a hard worker. Im happy the fact that our season starts now. Just like celebrating a goal at a game.

wabtec

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on September 08, 2015, 03:16:07 pm by wabtec »

Clown

d**khead1 how you can call anyone else a clown I really don't know after you backed that other d**khead till quite recently

bobjimwilly

• VSC Member
« Reply #12 on September 08, 2015, 03:17:47 pm by bobjimwilly »

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #13 on September 08, 2015, 03:21:55 pm by dickos1 »

Clown

d**khead1 how you can call anyone else a clown I really don't know after you backed that other d**khead till quite recently

Ha ha
What a strange man
Abusing someone because they don't have the same view as yourself..
You may need help

Yorkiered

• Forum Member
« Reply #14 on September 08, 2015, 03:24:03 pm by Yorkiered »
Some people can only reply with insults. It's par for the course with some on this site.

Lincoln Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #15 on September 08, 2015, 03:29:39 pm by Lincoln Rover »
Some people come on to have a debate, and unfortunately The Jeremy Kyle show interferes.

wabtec

• Forum Member
« Reply #16 on September 08, 2015, 03:32:13 pm by wabtec »
And so the happy clappers speak up but I agree with you about Dickoc1 calling someone a clown.

Cramby10

• Forum Member
« Reply #17 on September 08, 2015, 03:41:03 pm by Cramby10 »

Clown

Ha ha
What a strange man
You may need help
have you really just posted that? What if I found "clown" abusive? How is that any different?
Out of interest. Are you a child? Possibly 12 or 13 year old? Just bin avin a bet with me mate.

Move DRFC

• Forum Member
« Reply #18 on September 08, 2015, 03:46:20 pm by Move DRFC »
Im having a party and i hope he fails miserably in his next job.

:turd: :turd: :turd: :turd: :turd: :turd:

mrfrostsdad

• Forum Member
« Reply #19 on September 08, 2015, 03:50:52 pm by mrfrostsdad »
I don't give a monkeys if he fails or succeeds at this next club. Do I have any sympathy for him? No, not really. He wasn't up to the job and he must have known that. He's dragged us down so far that it's unbelievable he has lasted as long as he has.
He'll not be short of a few quid so I don't think anyone needs to feels too sorry for him

Copps is Magic

• Forum Member
« Reply #20 on September 08, 2015, 03:53:44 pm by Copps is Magic »
It's a weird thing sentiment in football isn't it - we're constantly reminded that players/managers have no sentiment for the clubs or fans they play for yet we're expected to be sympathetic in the opposite direction.

Based on my own opinion I have nothing against Dickov and hope he's successful in whatever he chooses to do.

wabtec

• Forum Member
« Reply #21 on September 08, 2015, 04:07:57 pm by wabtec »

Clown

Ha ha
What a strange man
You may need help

Is calling someone a clown not abuse you feckin idiot,the happy clappers are taking it badly.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #22 on September 08, 2015, 04:10:06 pm by Filo »
Some people on here could manage to have an argument with their own shadow, even when they've got what they wanted!

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #23 on September 08, 2015, 04:10:27 pm by dickos1 »

Clown

Ha ha
What a strange man
You may need help
have you really just posted that? What if I found "clown" abusive? How is that any different?
Out of interest. Are you a child? Possibly 12 or 13 year old? Just bin avin a bet with me mate.

Ha ha
You've just posted one of the most immature posts I've ever witnessed and then ask if I'm a child..
Brilliant

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #24 on September 08, 2015, 04:11:22 pm by dickos1 »

Clown

Ha ha
What a strange man
You may need help

Is calling someone a clown not abuse you feckin idiot,the happy clappers are taking it badly.

If this is you happy then God help you

Cramby10

• Forum Member
« Reply #25 on September 08, 2015, 04:25:25 pm by Cramby10 »

Clown

Ha ha
What a strange man
You may need help

Ha ha
You've just posted one of the most immature posts I've ever witnessed and then ask if I'm a child..
Brilliant
genuine question. Please answer. There's a renner on it. Weren't supposed to be funny. I actually think you're an adult but my mate rekons no adult could be so stupid and post the things you do. All about opinions I guess.

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #26 on September 08, 2015, 04:37:48 pm by dickos1 »

Clown

Ha ha
What a strange man
You may need help

Ha ha
Brilliant
genuine question. Please answer. There's a renner on it. Weren't supposed to be funny. I actually think you're an adult but my mate rekons no adult could be so stupid and post the things you do. All about opinions I guess.

Surely as you've called me fat lad before on here, you know whether I'm a child or not??

Cramby10

• Forum Member
« Reply #27 on September 08, 2015, 05:00:50 pm by Cramby10 »
Eh? Don't remember. No idea. Never met ya. I call lots o people fat lad. It's a term I use, more face to face, whether fat or not. No malice meant.

les@donr

• Forum Member
« Reply #28 on September 08, 2015, 05:18:58 pm by les@donr »
Dickov tried best but fell short. Parting of the ways has been on the cards since the start of the season. Wish him well wherever he goes next.

Lesonthewest

• VSC Member
« Reply #29 on September 08, 2015, 07:02:40 pm by Lesonthewest »
Good luck to him, the time had come though.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012