Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 25, 2024, 06:59:58 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Black bank  (Read 12606 times)

Cramby10

• Forum Member
Black bank
« on September 29, 2015, 10:48:56 pm by Cramby10 »
I haven't made many home games this season due to work. But when reading about home games I often read what a positive influence/idea the black bank has been.
Well, if the best you have to offer is to sing something along the lines of 'we are f**king shite' (unless I'm mistaken) then I'd really rather you didn't bother. If you were involved in singing such filth then you really are thick f**king w**kers!!
We all moan about our team. But this is the place to do it or in the pub with your mates. Not shouting out brainless garbage at the top of your voices on the terrace. Unbelievable!

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

drfchound

• Forum Member
Re: Black bank
« Reply #1 on September 29, 2015, 10:53:24 pm by drfchound »
Agreed.
Once again the mindless morons let themselves down.
I was one of the other fans who sang RTID after they had finished being idiots.

roversontheup

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on September 29, 2015, 10:56:53 pm by roversontheup »
Good on you Drfchound because the other chant sickened me. I thought it was great when the rovers till I die chant started up.

Whatever is happening on the pitch supporters shouldn't be degrading their team in their songs. Don't they realise it's doing the opposition fans job for them?!

Askern_reds

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on September 29, 2015, 10:57:51 pm by Askern_reds »
I haven't made many home games this season due to work. But when reading about home games I often read what a positive influence/idea the black bank has been.
Well, if the best you have to offer is to sing something along the lines of 'we are f***ing shite' (unless I'm mistaken) then I'd really rather you didn't bother. If you were involved in singing such filth then you really are thick f***ing w**kers!!
We all moan about our team. But this is the place to do it or in the pub with your mates. Not shouting out brainless garbage at the top of your voices on the terrace. Unbelievable!
not haveing a go, but if you'd managed to get to these games and away games like a lot of these lads you might realise why, we are shite they pay there money they got a right to air there disgust

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on September 29, 2015, 10:58:54 pm by dickos1 »
No they haven't

big fat yorkshire pudding

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on September 29, 2015, 11:00:00 pm by big fat yorkshire pudding »
IT was stupid. Sadly a lot of the "chants" there are at times.

Poor atmosphere too, but then the crowds are awful. Someone needs to do something to change it...

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on September 29, 2015, 11:01:19 pm by drfchound »
Askern go and watch Sutton like you threatened to.
Black bank out of order.

Askern_reds

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on September 29, 2015, 11:02:34 pm by Askern_reds »
No they haven't
when they pay there money they have and its hapend for years.

rover-n-out

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on September 29, 2015, 11:02:46 pm by rover-n-out »
Got to agree, not my cup of tea, no need for it at all. Can't stand all the language they churn out, it just seems like it's a vehicle for all the young early teens lads to shout out all kinds of obscenities, then have a good laugh with each other. Mindless cretins!!!

podrover73

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on September 29, 2015, 11:03:06 pm by podrover73 »
They pay their money but you support your team whatever ,  how is that helping ? Answers on a postcard please

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #10 on September 29, 2015, 11:06:48 pm by dickos1 »
It's embarrassing
Barnsley fans will be laughing their tits off at that kind of support

Askern_reds

• VSC Member
« Reply #11 on September 29, 2015, 11:07:06 pm by Askern_reds »
They pay their money but you support your team whatever ,  how is that helping ? Answers on a postcard please
I never said it helps did I? it's gone on for years in the 70s 80s all you could hear was the song what a load of rubish, and back then there was a lot of abuse thrown at players so nothing changes

podrover73

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on September 29, 2015, 11:10:17 pm by podrover73 »
So what do you do Askern join in with them or let them know that it's not the right way to go about supporting your club ?

Lesonthewest

• VSC Member
« Reply #13 on September 29, 2015, 11:10:28 pm by Lesonthewest »
Total embarrassment, there are some tossers in amongst them that obviously don't give a monkeys about Rovers.

Copps is Magic

• Forum Member
« Reply #14 on September 29, 2015, 11:10:47 pm by Copps is Magic »
Poor atmosphere too, but then the crowds are awful. Someone needs to do something to change it...

I thought the atmosphere was decent in the 2nd half tbh, where were you sat?

Askern_reds

• VSC Member
« Reply #15 on September 29, 2015, 11:12:28 pm by Askern_reds »
Black bank out of order.
I never threatend to at all, get rid of the black bank then av done with it, let's all sit like mindless morons who daren't say a word, put up with the shit were served and cheer when the final whistle goes never

podrover73

• Forum Member
« Reply #16 on September 29, 2015, 11:14:26 pm by podrover73 »
Black bank out of order.
I never threatend to at all, get rid of the black bank then av done with it, let's all sit like mindless morons who daren't say a word, put up with the shit were served and cheer when the final whistle goes never
but it looks like you did not even go tonight Askern ,  there  you go no comment needed

Cramby10

• Forum Member
« Reply #17 on September 29, 2015, 11:14:49 pm by Cramby10 »
Well, if the best you have to offer is to sing something along the lines of 'we are f***ing shite' (unless I'm mistaken) then I'd really rather you didn't bother. If you were involved in singing such filth then you really are thick f***ing w**kers!!
not haveing a go, but if you'd managed to get to these games and away games like a lot of these lads you might realise why, we are shite they pay there money they got a right to air there disgust
listen fella! I pay my money. I buy a season ticket every season even though I know I don't get my monies worth. I've seen two and a bit seasons of shite under dickov, both home and away. I hated the man with most of my being. But I didn't spout brainless b*llocks like that!
I'll assume you were one of them. Seems about right judging by most of your posts.

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #18 on September 29, 2015, 11:16:15 pm by drfchound »
You did say that on a thread somewhere this week about watching Sutton, Askern.
The average age of the so called black bank was about 14 tonight.
Pathetic kids who know jack shyt about how to support the team.

rich1471

• Forum Member
« Reply #19 on September 29, 2015, 11:16:46 pm by rich1471 »
 The club put all these idiots together with not a brain sell between then , Neanderthal people with Stone Age language knuckle  draggers at the best

DonnyBazR0ver

• VSC Member
« Reply #20 on September 29, 2015, 11:19:06 pm by DonnyBazR0ver »
There's always been tossers and there always will be. Once the show on the pitch is watchable the they won't get bored and dream up this crap.

From the start of the season the Black Bank has been positive aside from a couple of incidents so let's not be too dismissive.

Askern_reds

• VSC Member
« Reply #21 on September 29, 2015, 11:19:19 pm by Askern_reds »
So what do you do Askern join in with them or let them know that it's not the right way to go about supporting your club ?
no I don't too old,just saying or trying to ive seen it all before, so I won't pull anyone to bits,,and what do you think the crowds will be when they get fed up with the shite Whats hapening,these kids will be there when were gone I hope they are anyway, or get rid for good force them to support another club we can well do with that cant we

Askern_reds

• VSC Member
« Reply #22 on September 29, 2015, 11:31:06 pm by Askern_reds »
You did say that on a thread somewhere this week about watching Sutton, Askern.
The average age of the so called black bank was about 14 tonight.
Pathetic kids who know jack shyt about how to support the team.
I said I would rather watch Sutton but do I no, and no I didn't go tonight but I bet I put in more apperances than a lot of yous on here away games aswell

Askern_reds

• VSC Member
« Reply #23 on September 29, 2015, 11:40:40 pm by Askern_reds »
listen fella! I pay my money. I buy a season ticket every season even though I know I don't get my monies worth. I've seen two and a bit seasons of shite under dickov, both home and away. I hated the man with most of my being. But I didn't spout brainless b*llocks like that!
I'll assume you were one of them. Seems about right judging by most of your posts.
no I wasn't av a go at me all you like, I just don't agree with sutch as you pulling young fans to bits, there the future like it or not theyl grow up and there will be more brainless idiots as you call them it's gone on for years,  there better than the kids who were rioting in the 70s and 80s aren't they

PopStander

• Forum Member
« Reply #24 on September 30, 2015, 10:00:27 am by PopStander »
The atmosphere is the best it has ever been at the KM, because of The Black Bank. Tuesday night against Swindon Town, the atmosphere was quality for a Tuesday night!

The players love being cheered on by the Black Bank, it has been a massive positive in a season so far with nothing else positive!

Yes, there are a handful of daft lads who would rather make people laugh than get behind the lads, or like to shout swear words because their dad doesn't let them at home.

But what can the people who created The Black Bank do? say sorry you can't sit/stand in the South Stand? sorry you can't sing anymore?

Every club has idiot fans. l**ds utd are known for it!

I think instead of moaning why don't people join in with other songs to sing over the daft ones??????

DonnyNoel

• Forum Member
« Reply #25 on September 30, 2015, 10:03:11 am by DonnyNoel »
The "Rovers Til I Die" chorus to counter that embarassment was a great moment. Fair play to those involved. "We scored a goal" is light hearted and a bit of tongue-in-cheek fun. Just chanting "We're f**king shit" doesn't really class as support.

RobTheRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #26 on September 30, 2015, 10:21:05 am by RobTheRover »
I'm going to stick up for the Black Bank here.  Its a fantastic fan-led initiative, but it isnt without its issues.  The black Bank is for EVERYONE, not a handful of idiots who think they can do what they like, and the singing of RTID after a few sang what they sang sounds like the perfect response (I wasnt there due to family reasons last night).

If you sit in the South Stand, be part of the Black Bank.  Claim it as yours.  Don't let a handful of tits ruin it for you or anyone else.

PopStander

• Forum Member
« Reply #27 on September 30, 2015, 10:28:04 am by PopStander »
I'm going to stick up for the Black Bank here.  Its a fantastic fan-led initiative, but it isnt without its issues.  The black Bank is for EVERYONE, not a handful of idiots who think they can do what they like, and the singing of RTID after a few sang what they sang sounds like the perfect response (I wasnt there due to family reasons last night).

If you sit in the South Stand, be part of the Black Bank.  Claim it as yours.  Don't let a handful of tits ruin it for you or anyone else.

:that: :scarf:

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #28 on September 30, 2015, 10:30:34 am by RedJ »
Don't let a handful of tits ruin it for you or anyone else.

Oh, will the One Call girls be joining us on Saturday? ;)

grayx

• Forum Member
« Reply #29 on September 30, 2015, 10:34:51 am by grayx »
Total embarrassment, there are some tossers in amongst them that obviously don't give a monkeys about Rovers.
probably the same foul mouthed chavs that were at the walsall away game. They had no interest in the game, just wanted to have a run in with the stewards so they could tell their mates how theyd been thrown out of the fround. They were even shouting we're shjt BEFORE the game started. Proper knobs.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012