Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 07, 2024, 09:10:48 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Chanting  (Read 30274 times)

Nathan West

• Forum Member
Re: Chanting
« Reply #30 on November 07, 2015, 08:55:15 pm by Nathan West »
I think today proved the VSC have nothing to do with the black bank.

Where was the VSC directors rolling out the surfer flag?

"I surveyed fans and wanted a singing section in south stand so we deserve credit"  :lol:

Best thing the VSC have ever done is trying to claim credit for this. ANY credit for this. You get NONE. It's got you more abuse.

Think wisely at the AGM because these VSC directors aren't worth toss. All gotta go.

See you all on 21st  :thumbsup:

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

StocktonRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #31 on November 07, 2015, 08:59:19 pm by StocktonRover »
24 posts in 12 days to show your true colours Nathan - well done

DearneValleyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #32 on November 07, 2015, 09:04:06 pm by DearneValleyRover »
Oh you are too cynical DVR, if a poster on here, who claims to be a Rovers supporter, says he/she doesnt know about the recent history of the club then you have to take him/her at face value....

Not cynical wilts I'm just aware who it is whose actually posting.

Nathan West

• Forum Member
« Reply #33 on November 07, 2015, 09:04:53 pm by Nathan West »

Thanks.

Now how long until I am muted?

Embrace it. They don't like it. Diddums.

I'm less dangerous here.

Nathan West

• Forum Member
« Reply #34 on November 07, 2015, 09:06:44 pm by Nathan West »
P.S. I am a paid up VSC member.

£12 and the appointed chairman never replied. The secretary never replied and neither did any other director. Fact.

Alan Roberts, you was happy to accept my £12 at the last AGM.

StocktonRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #35 on November 07, 2015, 09:09:01 pm by StocktonRover »
Nathan, do you want to be muted as some sort of martyr to the cause? Whatever the cause actually is?

It's also funny how dangerous a keyboard warrior feels - strange behaviour...

neil grainger

« Reply #36 on November 07, 2015, 09:11:30 pm by neil grainger »

Grow up.

Thanks.

Now how long until I am muted?

Embrace it. They don't like it. Diddums.

I'm less dangerous here.

Nathan West

• Forum Member
« Reply #37 on November 07, 2015, 09:13:51 pm by Nathan West »
No I DONT want to be muted. What good will that cause for the VSC (sorry "Viking chat, they are different :lol:) I'd like to be allowed to stay and give it properly. MY view.

Aye, massive keyboard warrior me. I'm SO different in person :lol:

They daren't let me stay is their problem (backed by the VSC).

Dagenham Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #38 on November 07, 2015, 09:16:23 pm by Dagenham Rover »
I think today proved the VSC have nothing to do with the black bank.

Where was the VSC directors rolling out the surfer flag?

"I surveyed fans and wanted a singing section in south stand so we deserve credit"  :lol:

Best thing the VSC have ever done is trying to claim credit for this. ANY credit for this. You get NONE. It's got you more abuse.

Think wisely at the AGM because these VSC directors aren't worth toss. All gotta go.

See you all on 21st  :thumbsup:

Nathan,  Sorry but you don't seem to  have a clue as to what went on early doors when there was virtually no Doncaster Rovers and the VSC's input, you have actually been told in an earlier comment where to look for the basic information.

and on a slightly differently tack  Black Bank was a suggestion for the name of the South Stand before the KMS opened.

The atmosphere is on the whole great and a fantastic improvement, but the 10/15 minutes of that idiotic chant today was to put it bluntly pathetic and stupid

Nathan West

• Forum Member
« Reply #39 on November 07, 2015, 09:19:36 pm by Nathan West »
I think you'll find my problem is NOT with the VSC (every club needs a supporters trust) it's with the directors. They are shite. It's unfortunate that they ARE the VSC that we have to sing it, so it makes it look like its hatred to the idea behind it. It's not.

It's just been proven, as fans representatives, the VSC are nothing. Sorry but you aren't.

Who's to blame for that?

drfc1951

• Forum Member
« Reply #40 on November 07, 2015, 09:21:15 pm by drfc1951 »
Is Rob Ghosh back.

dknward2

• VSC Member
« Reply #41 on November 07, 2015, 09:22:39 pm by dknward2 »
so if your problem is with the directors why not sing about them instead of the vsc, or offer to meet up and try and sort out these differences.

Nathan West

• Forum Member
« Reply #42 on November 07, 2015, 09:23:16 pm by Nathan West »
What about it?

Paid up member. While I'm here, I want an avatar. Until my ban for breaking ZERO rules  :thumbsup:

Dagenham Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #43 on November 07, 2015, 09:23:33 pm by Dagenham Rover »
so if your problem is with the directors why not sing about them instead of the vsc, or offer to meet up and try and sort out these differences.

:that:

knockers

• Forum Member
« Reply #44 on November 07, 2015, 09:25:40 pm by knockers »
I quite like the VSC directors. Keep the good work up guys  :thumbsup:

Nathan West

• Forum Member
« Reply #45 on November 07, 2015, 09:26:41 pm by Nathan West »
Okay, next home game as requested by dknward2 it'll be songs aimed at Clark, Williams, The man who can't be named and Roberts.

Is that what you want? Thought not.

PDX_Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #46 on November 07, 2015, 09:29:00 pm by PDX_Rover »
Can anybody clarify what this problem is exactly? I'm at a loss trying to understand why one supporters group would go against another. Seems counter-productive to me.

If you feel the VSC directors should stand down, lay out some reasons/evidence.

Crowle Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #47 on November 07, 2015, 09:30:50 pm by Crowle Rover »
Oh you are too cynical DVR, if a poster on here, who claims to be a Rovers supporter, says he/she doesnt know about the recent history of the club then you have to take him/her at face value....

Face Value another underrated album IMHO

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #48 on November 07, 2015, 09:32:19 pm by wilts rover »
What a strange thread this has turned into.

Nathan I am a bit confused can you clear a couple of things up for me please.
In post No1 you ask people what the chants were today as you didn't know them. Yet in post No39 you say you were singing them?
You say you joined the VSC a year ago. But on your profile it says you registered three weeks ago?

Are you really a compulsive fantasist and liar who has come on the forum with a fase identity or have I missed something?

What is it about the people who dont like the VSC or the forum that they feel compelled to continually come on the forum, weird?

redwine

• Forum Member
« Reply #49 on November 07, 2015, 09:32:55 pm by redwine »
Can anybody clarify what this problem is exactly? I'm at a loss trying to understand why one supporters group would go against another. Seems counter-productive to me.

I think he wants an avatar else he'll scream and scream and scream until he is sick   :lol:

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #50 on November 07, 2015, 09:33:30 pm by wilts rover »

I've just dropped a biscuit in my tea reading that!!!

dknward2

• VSC Member
« Reply #51 on November 07, 2015, 09:33:54 pm by dknward2 »
i dont have a problem with them, you seem to for whatever your reason is. you freely admit that you dont have any problem with the vsc as a group just a few people giving up there free time for the good of the rovers.

Nathan West

• Forum Member
« Reply #52 on November 07, 2015, 09:36:21 pm by Nathan West »

Done that already PDX, plenty of times. I'll be banned soon.

The directors know their failures.

They have a chairman who (as nice as he may be, is sly).

Robert Williams who hangs onto coat tails of others.

Alan Roberts who talks a good game but obeys the "boss"

And then the "BOSS". The man who spends all his time boffin up his achievements (fair play) and condescending other rovers fan. The BIGGEST downfall of the VSC this guy.

My view. I'll be banned for it  :lol:

Crowle Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #53 on November 07, 2015, 09:38:00 pm by Crowle Rover »

I've just dropped a biscuit in my tea reading that!!!

Played it last night after the feature in Mojo this month.
Give it a whirl time has been kind to it.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #54 on November 07, 2015, 09:39:21 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
This anti-VSC thing has really got momentum hasn't it?

I mean, this time last week, laddo here didn't know what it was all about and was shocked at the chanting.

This week, he's joining in and leading the cause!  AND he knows all about it.

I bet the Tom Cruise and the Scientologists would die to be able to get someone converted that quick. 

Al4475

• VSC Member
« Reply #55 on November 07, 2015, 09:47:27 pm by Al4475 »
Nathan,
Yes sir I was happy to take your £12 at the agm as we're always looking for new and different members! I'll take it again this year quite happily as that's what the vsc is all about! I don't have an issue with that neither do the board! All you gotta beware of is not breaking the rules as set out in the inception of the trust! Do that and follow guidelines and you (if you wanted to) can have the input you want!

StocktonRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #56 on November 07, 2015, 09:52:05 pm by StocktonRover »

£12 and the appointed chairman never replied. The secretary never replied and neither did any other director. Fact.

Nathan on another thread you ask about attendance at the AGM and go on to say you might join on the day.
You also say you joined at the last AGM and didn't get a personal handjob from the committee ( maybe I paraphrased that bit).
You seem confused amongst your obvious anger / jealousy about the VSC / forum / directors.
Maybe as you state that you are a VSC member you have f**ked yourself senseless?

Nathan West

• Forum Member
« Reply #57 on November 07, 2015, 09:56:36 pm by Nathan West »
Al,

I respect that. Ask Rob Clark why my messages asking questions were ignored and ask whoever as to why my emails to the directors were told "secretary will reply in due course" weren't replied to either.

I'm happy to keep paying £12 but I'm not happy at not being allowed to have my say. Is that what the £12 is about? It's certainly not shares. Whether you like me saying this or not... My £12 was lapped up and then got nothing from it. Ignored.

The directors of the VSC make their own problems, and that's why the VSC has completely and utterly failed.

You live off an AGM that 20 (tops) people vote on and that's that.

We can discuss this, yes?

Nathan West

• Forum Member
« Reply #58 on November 07, 2015, 09:57:33 pm by Nathan West »

Nathan on another thread you ask about attendance at the AGM and go on to say you might join on the day.
You also say you joined at the last AGM and didn't get a personal handjob from the committee ( maybe I paraphrased that bit).
You seem confused amongst your obvious anger / jealousy about the VSC / forum / directors.
Maybe as you state that you are a VSC member you have f***ed yourself senseless?

Stockton there is a thing called "10 posts" moderation on this forum.

They know who I am.

StocktonRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #59 on November 07, 2015, 10:09:14 pm by StocktonRover »
Nathan,
Excuse my ignorance about who you are (you're obviously important and influential) but no matter who you are it does not explain the contradictory statements you made or explain the rational about why you have to sing the f**k the vsc song when you are a member.

It looks like you are a driver in this campaign despite you actually realising that there is a separation between the VSC and the individuals that you have a perceived issue with.

So let's cut to the chase - is your aim to bring down the VSC that so many of us support and respect?
If not why not just ignore it and do your own thing?

TinyPortal © 2005-2012