Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 04, 2024, 05:23:42 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Chanting  (Read 30267 times)

Nathan West

• Forum Member
Re: Chanting
« Reply #90 on November 08, 2015, 08:46:17 am by Nathan West »
I do get behind my team at games thank you :)

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

knockers

• Forum Member
« Reply #91 on November 08, 2015, 11:54:46 am by knockers »
I think I'll stay in my nice comfy west stand seat and away from the nursery of the South. We have our own banter and whilst a lot is juvenile it's still funny and we all enjoy the crack. I think I speak for quite a few on here with these comments. Harrogaterover snd bentleybullet to name two.

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #92 on November 08, 2015, 12:37:50 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
They banned Neil Taylor from being a member for one (ask him about the kangaroo court over all that).

And I bet you believe that terminal BSer's version of events too.

Nathan West

• Forum Member
« Reply #93 on November 08, 2015, 12:55:12 pm by Nathan West »
I base my opinions on my own experiences :)

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #94 on November 08, 2015, 01:00:17 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
So you do believe his propaganda then  :laugh:

Unless you'd like to deny it publicly and not try to evade the issue again?   :silly:

Nathan West

• Forum Member
« Reply #95 on November 08, 2015, 01:07:22 pm by Nathan West »
Do I believe him?

Based on my own experiences of the VSC directors and the way the act etc, yes. Yes I do.

There you go :)

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #96 on November 08, 2015, 01:09:02 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
What did he tell you he was suspended for then? I'd love to know what you think it was for!

Yorkiered

• Forum Member
« Reply #97 on November 08, 2015, 01:19:49 pm by Yorkiered »
A question for you Glyn.

Do you personally know the reasons why anyone is suspended from the forum?

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #98 on November 08, 2015, 01:22:33 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
A question for you Glyn.

Do you personally know the reasons why anyone is suspended from the forum?

Nothing to do with his suspension for the forum, this is about his suspension from the VSC.

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #99 on November 08, 2015, 01:59:15 pm by Bentley Bullet »
I think I'll stay in my nice comfy west stand seat and away from the nursery of the South. We have our own banter and whilst a lot is juvenile it's still funny and we all enjoy the crack. I think I speak for quite a few on here with these comments. Harrogaterover snd bentleybullet to name two.

Seconded! Now't more to add.

Nathan West

• Forum Member
« Reply #100 on November 08, 2015, 02:00:32 pm by Nathan West »
He was expelled for breaking rule 23, then told he'd broken rule number 4.5 of the disciplinary procedure, which he didn't.

Jonathan

• Forum Member
« Reply #101 on November 08, 2015, 02:43:39 pm by Jonathan »
Can someone hurry up and give "Nathan West" what he wants and ban him from this forum so he can go and bleat about it on Twitter or wherever else.

Boring, pathetic, irrelevant, attention seeking drivel.

Not the slightest bit interested in a word he has to say but I'd probably prefer if it wasn't wasting space on a football message board.

Nathan West

• Forum Member
« Reply #102 on November 08, 2015, 02:46:41 pm by Nathan West »
Yet you took the time to respond to something you aren't in the slightest interested about.

Good one.

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #103 on November 08, 2015, 02:50:00 pm by drfchound »
Nathan.
I thought I heard the smattering on black bank anti VSC people singing a song late in the game that went something like"the black bank is arse, the black bank is arse"
Did I hear it correctly?

Nathan West

• Forum Member
« Reply #104 on November 08, 2015, 02:52:23 pm by Nathan West »
Unfortunately you did not hear correctly.

Maybe you just had arse on the brain at that moment?

Yorkiered

• Forum Member
« Reply #105 on November 08, 2015, 02:54:17 pm by Yorkiered »
Can someone hurry up and give "Nathan West" what he wants and ban him from this forum so he can go and bleat about it on Twitter or wherever else.

Not the slightest bit interested in a word he has to say but I'd probably prefer if it wasn't wasting space on a football message board.

Why do you want people banning from the forum because they don't have an opinion that you agree with?
Yes I know the vsc forum isn't the vsc but don't you think comments such as yours give more ammunition for those chanting on the black bank?

Not Now Kato

• VSC Member
« Reply #106 on November 08, 2015, 02:59:04 pm by Not Now Kato »

The more you do, the more shit they'll pour out.

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #107 on November 08, 2015, 03:00:41 pm by drfchound »
Unfortunately you did not hear correctly.

Maybe you just had arse on the brain at that moment?

Mmmmm. You were close enough to hear that then.....and it was very faint.

Actually Nathan there were a few arses behind me at that moment in time.

Jonathan

• Forum Member
« Reply #108 on November 08, 2015, 03:05:42 pm by Jonathan »

Why do you want people banning from the forum because they don't have an opinion that you agree with?
Yes I know the vsc forum isn't the vsc but don't you think comments such as yours give more ammunition for those chanting on the black bank?

I don't get involved in the whole VSC issue so whether I disagree or otherwise has nothing to do with it. But this clown is just a pathetic and immature little troll, pleading for a reaction.

If it was a case of wanting people banned for disagreeing with me then I'd have given up many years ago! There's nothing like a good old football debate. But this idiot has nothing to say that's relevant and it just clogs up space. He wants to be banned, he's actually asked for it - yes I did actually waste a few minutes reading some of this thread to get to that bit! So let's get it over with, let him let off some steam on Twitter and get back to disagreeing about football.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2015, 03:21:48 pm by Jonathan »

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #109 on November 08, 2015, 03:11:46 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
He was expelled for breaking rule 23

And did he happen to tell you that he broke rule 23 by telling porkies about the VSC?

PDX_Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #110 on November 08, 2015, 03:30:21 pm by PDX_Rover »
Four pages in and I'm still none the wiser as to what the actually problem is between Ghosh, the lads that set up the DRSG and the VSC officials.

It seems to me that there's nothing better to do so let's start some aggro. Back in the old days (pre-interwebs), a quick word in the pub car park would sort this out.

If it's about personalities then what have these people apparently down wrong?

Still little evidence other than "the directors know what their faults are."

And as for the oxo thing... So what? Poor judgement used - it happens.

i_ateallthepies

• VSC Member
« Reply #111 on November 08, 2015, 03:33:43 pm by i_ateallthepies »
This juvenile gets off on the infamy of getting a handful of his intellectual peers (12-14yr olds) to join him in singing a song.  Boy! what a guy.

Banning him isn't the answer - it's what he's aiming for.  Nothing anyone on here says will change him so as Not Now Kato has said, just ignore everything he says and he'll leave of his own accord.

Superspy

• VSC Member
« Reply #112 on November 08, 2015, 03:42:40 pm by Superspy »
The biggest shame in all of this is that the atmosphere the Black Bank has created could be even better than it already is were it not for the politically motivated chanting. Regardless of what has gone on between the VSC\DRSG\OP or any other supporters group, the chanting at matches should be about football and about ALL fans getting behind the team. I just don't understand what the anti-vsc chanting is trying achieving, other than alienating a set of people from an initiative that was supposed to unite all fans.

swintonrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #113 on November 08, 2015, 03:46:56 pm by swintonrover »
Rob, I'm not a member of the VSC. I have no need to support them. I also have no axe to grind with them. However, what I see is a silly little boy who won't stop moaning, for reasons unclear to anybody. You and your mates over at DSRG at the most immature bunch I've ever encountered. Several people, me included, are both baffled and tired of your anti-VSC chants. Keep your vitriol out of the stadium, and spend all your efforts supporting the Rovers. That way, when I do attend (I'm a student, I can't afford £100 round trips every other week), I might be inclined to join the heart of the Black Bank.

Oh, and you want people to side with you against the VSC? I'd rather lick Steve Evans' arsecrack.

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #114 on November 08, 2015, 03:52:21 pm by drfchound »
I know of other fans who are thinking the same too.

Rovers Return

• VSC Member
« Reply #115 on November 08, 2015, 03:58:49 pm by Rovers Return »
Rob, I'm not a member of the VSC. I have no need to support them. I also have no axe to grind with them. However, what I see is a silly little boy who won't stop moaning, for reasons unclear to anybody. You and your mates over at DSRG at the most immature bunch I've ever encountered. Several people, me included, are both baffled and tired of your anti-VSC chants. Keep your vitriol out of the stadium, and spend all your efforts supporting the Rovers. That way, when I do attend (I'm a student, I can't afford £100 round trips every other week), I might be inclined to join the heart of the Black Bank.

Oh, and you want people to side with you against the VSC? I'd rather lick Steve Evans' arsecrack.

That !

Draytonian III

• VSC Member
« Reply #116 on November 08, 2015, 04:22:40 pm by Draytonian III »
What group does Mr Croft belong to these days ,like most people on here I'm a bit confused who's on who's side , but more to the point WHY have we got sides ?

The Red Baron

• VSC Member
« Reply #117 on November 08, 2015, 05:01:21 pm by The Red Baron »

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #118 on November 08, 2015, 06:23:37 pm by IDM »
Jesus wept just read some of the shite this guy posts on Twitter!

I don't get that at all - surely it's better to put your time and effort into your family, your job, supporting your team, your sex life (especially when it involves another person) etc rather than posting online drivel that fuels unnecessary antagonism?

f**k me sideways!

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #119 on November 08, 2015, 06:25:21 pm by idler »
Jesus wept just read some of the shite this guy posts on Twitter!

I don't get that at all - surely it's better to put your time and effort into your family, your job, supporting your team, your sex life (especially when it involves another person) etc rather than posting online drivel that fuels unnecessary antagonism?

f*** me sideways!
That's why I'm glad I don't do Twitter.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012