Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 04, 2024, 04:51:33 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Chanting  (Read 30261 times)

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
Re: Chanting
« Reply #60 on November 07, 2015, 10:31:48 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Nathan

See. What I don't understand is this. If the VSC has failed utterly, why on earth do you pay money to it? And. AND. If it's failed utterly, why do you get so het up coming on here, playing a Jekyll and Hyde act and repeatedly tell us about the failure? Why not just ignore it?

And finally. Congratulations on the remarkable improvement in your writing skills over the past week. Quite astonishing.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2015, 10:56:50 pm by BillyStubbsTears »

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #61 on November 07, 2015, 10:54:23 pm by DonnyOsmond »
Oh my Ghosh!

drfc1951

• Forum Member
« Reply #62 on November 07, 2015, 11:04:30 pm by drfc1951 »
Nathan,
Excuse my ignorance about who you are (you're obviously important and influential) but no matter who you are it does not explain the contradictory statements you made or explain the rational about why you have to sing the f*** the vsc song when you are a member.

It looks like you are a driver in this campaign despite you actually realising that there is a separation between the VSC and the individuals that you have a perceived issue with.

So let's cut to the chase - is your aim to bring down the VSC that so many of us support and respect?
If not why not just ignore it and do your own thing?

He said 2 years ago he wanted to bring down the vsc

Nathan West

• Forum Member
« Reply #63 on November 07, 2015, 11:06:06 pm by Nathan West »
"If you don't agree" pay your money and have your say"

THATS why I joined. Never been allowed my say, have I?

So here I am.

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #64 on November 07, 2015, 11:10:08 pm by DonnyOsmond »
The Black Bank, bringing together followed by alienating fans since 2015.

Nathan West

• Forum Member
« Reply #65 on November 07, 2015, 11:15:05 pm by Nathan West »
And yes "oh my ghosh". That's me. Here i am. Never hide away. Good lad me. Want best for rovers that's why I follow us home ("he doesn't go to games") and away. Say here what I say in person to anyone.

MASSIVE problems with the directors because they deserve it. Absolute failed to be a trust for supporters. I mean they couldn't even admit they had a mug taken away from them for copyright (oxo). Rob Clark, Rob Williams, Martin O'Hara, Alan Roberts and the rest can't say they've done a good job! It's tragic but thy can't.

*awaits stick for telling it how it is*

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #66 on November 07, 2015, 11:17:10 pm by idler »
"If you don't agree" pay your money and have your say"

THATS why I joined. Never been allowed my say, have I?

So here I am.
At the end of the AGM there will be any other business. Raise any concerns or ask any questions then or if anybody is standing for re-election mention it then if comments are asked for.

StocktonRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #67 on November 07, 2015, 11:30:23 pm by StocktonRover »
And yes "oh my ghosh". That's me. Here i am. Never hide away. Good lad me. Want best for rovers that's why I follow us home ("he doesn't go to games") and away. Say here what I say in person to anyone.

MASSIVE problems with the directors because they deserve it. Absolute failed to be a trust for supporters. I mean they couldn't even admit they had a mug taken away from them for copyright (oxo). Rob Clark, Rob Williams, Martin O'Hara, Alan Roberts and the rest can't say they've done a good job! It's tragic but thy can't.

*awaits stick for telling it how it is*
So that was the reason for the disingenuous request about a particular mug.
You're doing a cracking job of laying your cards on the table tonight

Nathan West

• Forum Member
« Reply #68 on November 07, 2015, 11:41:40 pm by Nathan West »
Because I knew it got taken down for copyright (dangerous). Any other questions on my posts = 10 post moderation.

StocktonRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #69 on November 07, 2015, 11:47:52 pm by StocktonRover »
No need for anymore questions - you've shown yourself for what your real aim is.

I personally feel that people like you are disruptive, sly ( as you've accused others of) and worthy of no serious consideration.

Nathan West

• Forum Member
« Reply #70 on November 07, 2015, 11:59:19 pm by Nathan West »
That's your view and my view is my own.

Now here's the thing. How many VSC members... And how many sang the chants? It's 200's for members and about the same for the chants. Now you can claim "they don't even know what they are singing about". Correct. They don't. All young fan base that are our future. Are they going to join the VSC? Nope.

So where's it end?

The VSC is dying a death because of certain people. Young fans were neglected through terrible ideas, ignorant to a huge sector of our fans and laziness. An AGM PACKED out with 20 old guys voting for the same thing.

Call me everything but it's right.

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #71 on November 08, 2015, 12:07:02 am by idler »
Didn't you once put on Facebook that you wanted to or would enjoy burying a VSC member under your patio?
That's not exactly grown up is it?
I've been at every AGM so far and don't know you from Adam but you have never voiced concerns or disgust at any of these. You should have the courage of your convictions, not just sniping and trying to raise discontent.

redwine

• Forum Member
« Reply #72 on November 08, 2015, 12:11:48 am by redwine »
Jesus H Christ, you must be either thick or lacking in any political nous.

If it's only 20 old men that are standing in your way, why the f**k can't you organise a coup at the next AGM.

bobjimwilly

• VSC Member
« Reply #73 on November 08, 2015, 12:15:11 am by bobjimwilly »
someone's had a few too many tonight.

StocktonRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #74 on November 08, 2015, 12:17:15 am by StocktonRover »
Nathan,
all that you have shown in your lies and sly behaviour is that you have no credability and have an ulterior motive for joining the VSC.

Nathan West

• Forum Member
« Reply #75 on November 08, 2015, 12:17:55 am by Nathan West »
You can only vote on members that are stood for re-election  :lol:

There is zero chance of a "coup". EVER! Never seen me at an AGM? I was at the last. I joined that day.

Don't give me b*llocks about anything trying to stick up for them, I know the lot.

Nathan West

• Forum Member
« Reply #76 on November 08, 2015, 12:19:45 am by Nathan West »
Nathan,
all that you have shown in your lies and sly behaviour is that you have no credability and have an ulterior motive for joining the VSC.

Your opinion. You're entitled to think that.

Ulterior motive  :lol:

My motice has never been anything different. The VSC directors know that. So no lies.

bobjimwilly

• VSC Member
« Reply #77 on November 08, 2015, 12:20:16 am by bobjimwilly »
For those who don't know, "Nathan West" is actually Rob Ghosh, who claims he is "all for the trust":

"🎤O'DRISCOLL SAYS, f*** THE VSC🎤"
If @ryanmurrant & @drfc_official didn't know before they know now! f*** THE VSC! Don't make an enemy #drfc
https://twitter.com/Rupee92/status/663094965057282050

Useful for any organisation to have him as a member? I'd say probably not. Night all.

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #78 on November 08, 2015, 12:23:23 am by idler »
You can only vote on members that are stood for re-election  :lol:

There is zero chance of a "coup". EVER! Never seen me at an AGM? I was at the last. I joined that day.

Don't give me b*llocks about anything trying to stick up for them, I know the lot.
I didn't say that I had never seen you but that you had never voiced any concerns or disgust. You could have commented at the end of the meeting before it closed.

bobjimwilly

• VSC Member
« Reply #79 on November 08, 2015, 12:34:38 am by bobjimwilly »
there wasn't 200 singing "f*** the VSC", more like 20. If some in the black bank are looking to exclude large numbers of supporters (which is ironically what they claim the supporters trust does?) they are going the right way about it.

Apart from that silly song sung by a minority, the black bank were great again today :bbscarf:

Nathan West

• Forum Member
« Reply #80 on November 08, 2015, 12:40:00 am by Nathan West »
Good old bobjimwilly, out of touch again. Can get 300 singing it next game if you'd like?

Is love a day when the VSC's are achieving anything but pointless b*llocks. This board has done 3 or 4 decent things, tops. All them years. All that alienation.

Failures.

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #81 on November 08, 2015, 12:50:46 am by DonnyOsmond »
1. Rob this is tedious. Get a hobby.
2. Sing something that the whole of BB joins in with and that's behind the football club we all support. Stop being retards and pushing people away. You might not like the VSC but I don't think the club or players care. Don't ruin the Black Bank when it's looking half decent, it shouldn't be affiliated with anyone and it should be for all fans to get behind.

Nathan West

• Forum Member
« Reply #82 on November 08, 2015, 12:55:54 am by Nathan West »
1. I've got plenty. Too many.

2. It doesn't ruin the black bank in the slightest. The atmosphere is still a thousand times better than it's ever been. Proof will be in the pudding as every game passes on.

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #83 on November 08, 2015, 01:00:08 am by DonnyOsmond »
I agree that the atmosphere is better than its ever been but the anti VSC shit doesn't help, look at the first page of this thread. It starts off well in a game then that chanting happens and the sound drops. There's no point in it. I'm not a VSC member and I still think it's f**king retarded.

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #84 on November 08, 2015, 07:37:38 am by IDM »
Nathan, Rob, whoever you are - seriously - if you care so much about the club and think the VSC directors are so bad, then go do something constructive about it instead of shit stirring on here and chanting the pathetic crap at games.

Is the VSC a closed shop? Can you not volunteer to join the organisation in some way and try and make a positive difference?

Sounding off on here like you do, and if you are who I think you are, on Twitter too - is pathetic and childish.

For f**k's sake man grow up!

Why do you go to football? To support the team or to have a pop at a few individuals and encourage others to join you in blissful ignorance?

I could really say some nasty and unpleasant things about you, but I am holding my tongue.

Argue the toss about the team performance and the manager etc by all means, but keep the anti VSC agenda away from the stadium - it serves no purpose apart from making you and the others look like sad individuals with little better to do.

And no, I don't know the VSC directors in person, I have no need to, why make it such a big deal? Go to the game, debate the football on here, then get on with your own business!!

Nathan West

• Forum Member
« Reply #85 on November 08, 2015, 08:35:09 am by Nathan West »
Do something constructive? You're right, you really don't know  :lol:

The sad fact is, even their own members don't realise what such a closed shop it is. In fact some of their members don't even realise they still are members  :lol: true that, btw.

I go to the football to have a good day out, get pissed, watch my team and hopefully leave having seen us win. The anti-VSC chants don't take f**k all away from the support the team get. They still got a lot of support yesterday. The VSC brought all this on themselves.

I'll text back to the first part of your post then where you say go do something constructive... I paid my £12 to become a member, I emailed the VSC and never got replies, I messaged Rob Clark and got nowhere. So what the f**k do you suggest?

Fact of the matter is, the VSC directors don't like criticism. They don't take people who they consider a "nuisance" opinions on board. They banned Neil Taylor from being a member for one (ask him about the kangaroo court over all that). It's a bunch of less than 300 middle aged and older, men all thinking the VSC are doing great things, but scratch beneath the surface and you'll realise the achievements are in the majority, pointless bits of b*llocks. Add that to the personalities of some directors and it's shite.

big fat yorkshire pudding

• VSC Member
« Reply #86 on November 08, 2015, 08:37:41 am by big fat yorkshire pudding »
Crikey this mob need to drop the obsession it's sad. Doing it for a good atmosphere or to score points? Who knows?  But I would rather be singing about my football club.

Don't you realise how much better it would be if you dropped all this? Don't you realise just how many yesterday were in to 'not this rubbish again'.

It dropped the noise levels and it kills what should be a united crowd on Saturday. All very sad.  Just think how many you're putting off. If it's one it's one to many.

• VSC Member
« Reply #87 on November 08, 2015, 08:38:32 am by big fat yorkshire pudding »
Do something constructive? You're right, you really don't know  :lol:

The sad fact is, even their own members don't realise what such a closed shop it is. In fact some of their members don't even realise they still are members  :lol: true that, btw.

I go to the football to have a good day out, get pissed, watch my team and hopefully leave having seen us win. The anti-VSC chants don't take f*** all away from the support the team get. They still got a lot of support yesterday. The VSC brought all this on themselves.

I'll text back to the first part of your post then where you say go do something constructive... I paid my £12 to become a member, I emailed the VSC and never got replies, I messaged Rob Clark and got nowhere. So what the f*** do you suggest?

Fact of the matter is, the VSC directors don't like criticism. They don't take people who they consider a "nuisance" opinions on board. They banned Neil Taylor from being a member for one (ask him about the kangaroo court over all that). It's a bunch of less than 300 middle aged and older, men all thinking the VSC are doing great things, but scratch beneath the surface and you'll realise the achievements are in the majority, pointless bits of b*llocks. Add that to the personalities of some directors and it's shite.

It does detract from the team you're silly if you don't see that.  Just drop it, it's pathetic.

Nathan West

• Forum Member
« Reply #88 on November 08, 2015, 08:40:02 am by Nathan West »
Well speak to the VSC about it then as they've played such a large part in creating the black bank...

• VSC Member
« Reply #89 on November 08, 2015, 08:42:27 am by big fat yorkshire pudding »
You could just grow up and get behind your team, just a thought?  Maybe sing your little songs to the 10 people who give a shit?

TinyPortal © 2005-2012