Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 03, 2024, 04:46:08 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Matchday pricing confirmed  (Read 14612 times)

Muttley

• VSC Member
Matchday pricing confirmed
« on May 20, 2016, 10:07:36 am by Muttley »
Doncaster Rovers can reveal the matchday ticketing information for the 2016/17 EFL2 season.
Adults can watch Rovers for as little as £17 in the South Stand after investing in a £10 membership and over the season that could save you £69!

Pricing in the PolyPipe South Stand is just £20 on a matchday, £17 with a membership, and just £12 for young adults aged 17-21, a new category that we introduced last season! It’s just £9 per game if you are aged 17-21 and a member!

Seats in the Donasonic East Stand and MyClubBetting West Stand are £21 on a matchday or just £18 with a membership, and if you join us in our award winning family stand as an adult with an under 11 you can both watch for just £23, or it’s just £18 for members.

Following feedback and discussions with the Supporters Board the club have agreed that this season open offers will be limited to ensure that the price our season ticket holders pay provides the best value and is transparent to you all. We will ensure that any offers we do make generically will not impact on our premium seating areas and will continue maximise areas such as the family stand when we encourage local schools and football teams.

The cheapest way to watch Rovers will be with a season ticket where you will get up to eight games for free with your ticket as an adult in the South Stand. Season Tickets at Category A & B will remain on sale throughout the season, with Category C prices starting at £299. The Season Tickets will also be packed full of offers with club partners and incentives that could get you the value of your season ticket back in kind! We thank all of our partners for their efforts with this and hope you can enjoy them all from August.

Our membership scheme which grew significantly last year is just £10 and completely free to those aged 16 and under.

Legends Club Membership starts from £60 plus VAT per month and Alick’s Bar prices start from £25 for the season, for more details on these please email commercial@clubdoncaster.co.uk

Read more at http://www.doncasterroversfc.co.uk/news/article/matchday-pricing-3120066.aspx#szg3Ds00hxo1QlPW.99

http://www.doncasterroversfc.co.uk/news/article/matchday-pricing-3120066.aspx

« Last Edit: May 20, 2016, 10:11:06 am by Muttley »

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

mushRTID

• Forum Member
Re: Matchday pricing confirmed
« Reply #1 on May 20, 2016, 10:10:14 am by mushRTID »
Can't complain at £17.00.

donnygeoff

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on May 20, 2016, 10:12:47 am by donnygeoff »
Maybe I have missed something but no mention of concessions (over60's)

silent majority

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on May 20, 2016, 10:14:28 am by silent majority »
Maybe I have missed something but no mention of concessions (over60's)

It does. £16 or £13 for Cat B.

Canadian Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on May 20, 2016, 10:22:20 am by Canadian Rover »
Maybe a very silly question....what is membership?

Overall these prices look very good.

Danmckay456

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on May 20, 2016, 10:22:55 am by Danmckay456 »
Hats off £17 is good value for money the membership is as good as having a season ticket for the Saturday games with someone like me on afters shifts 👍👍😜 any mention when memberships are on sale

Padge_DRFC

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on May 20, 2016, 10:30:16 am by Padge_DRFC »
Good prices, get the performances right no reason we can't average 7k this season even with the small away crowds.

Copps is Magic

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on May 20, 2016, 10:38:45 am by Copps is Magic »
£17 for membership, not bad at all.

Now for them to promote it! Which is another matter. Remember the fireworks display? Of course you do because they even had players tweeting about it. But STILL people don't even know the membership exists.

Interesting that the supporters board told them to put less offers on. Certainly doesn't seem to match most comments throughout the season from ST holders who said a number of deals were fine.

MrFrost

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on May 20, 2016, 10:39:51 am by MrFrost »
The club really do need to focus on promoting the membership. At 17 quid a ticket, that's a brilliant incentive to have one

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #9 on May 20, 2016, 10:43:20 am by Filo »

Now for them to promote it! Which is another matter. Remember the fireworks display? Of course you do because they even had players tweeting about it. But STILL people don't even know the membership exists.

Interesting that the supporters board told them to put less offers on. Certainly doesn't seem to match most comments throughout the season from ST holders who said a number of deals were fine.

How many of the supporters board are season ticket holders?

DannyRovers

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on May 20, 2016, 10:44:27 am by DannyRovers »
The club really do need to focus on promoting the membership. At 17 quid a ticket, that's a brilliant incentive to have one

Was just going to mention that, I just went on the membership page which still shows details of last seasons membership and you could get a discount then which I had no clue about

Decent match day prices with the discounts anyway

RoversAlias

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on May 20, 2016, 10:49:39 am by RoversAlias »
Happy with this, I am already a member as it is a great way to save a few quid on tickets over the season, so 17 pound for every game is no problem with me whatsoever.

A good week for Rovers this is turning out to be.

MrFrost

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on May 20, 2016, 10:50:09 am by MrFrost »
Doesn't seem to be mention the season ticket prices. Are they remaining at early bird prices?

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #13 on May 20, 2016, 10:52:31 am by IDM »
Even without the membership, the matchday prices are £3 less than the season just gone, and no indication of ST prices rising beyond the early bird rates.

West stand cat B £324 ST, matchday £20 or £17 per game with a £10 membership fee. (full adult price)  It's almost worth only taking membership if you'll miss 5 or 6 home games.

Membership for kids is free.  Makes £2 a game for under 11s..  I was 11 when I first started going regularly in 1980 and I am sure it wasn't far off £2 then!!!

These are about as good as we can expect.  Another positive from the club - this is a good week!

silent majority

• VSC Member
« Reply #14 on May 20, 2016, 10:55:37 am by silent majority »

It doesn't say that the Supporters Board told them to put less offers on.

Copps is Magic

• Forum Member
« Reply #15 on May 20, 2016, 10:56:51 am by Copps is Magic »
Maybe a very silly question....what is membership?

Overall these prices look very good.

You pay £10, you become a member. They give you a card with your name and number on, you take this to the ticket office and get in for £3 off the matchday price. There are other fringe benefits. We got ours pretty late last season and were were 'no. 131' - which probably means they sold less than 200. If they pushed it I believe they could have over 500 members.

It's the most economical way to follow the club if you know you will miss the odd game throughout the season.

eastender

• VSC Member
« Reply #16 on May 20, 2016, 10:58:12 am by eastender »
Doesn't seem to be mention the season ticket prices. Are they remaining at early bird prices?

They've got to keep them at the EBP or it will be cheaper to get a membership and buy a match day ticket.

E.G.) Cat A  ST £384  against  Membership £10 + 23 x £18 = 424 .

If they put the ST price up say £40 it would be no cheaper than buying a match day ticket.

Copps is Magic

• Forum Member
« Reply #17 on May 20, 2016, 11:00:32 am by Copps is Magic »

Certainly seems that way. My powers of interpretation might be lacking...

Following feedback and discussions with the Supporters Board the club have agreed that this season open offers will be limited to ensure that the price our season ticket holders pay provides the best value and is transparent to you all

VivaRovers

• Forum Member
« Reply #18 on May 20, 2016, 11:09:52 am by VivaRovers »
If you can find it... and if we've bothered to update our website... maybe you could have, A MEMBERSHIP!

*A-Team theme tune kicks-in*

The Red Baron

• VSC Member
« Reply #19 on May 20, 2016, 11:11:23 am by The Red Baron »
Isn't there an issue about the club publicising the membership scheme in an aggressive way? In that it could be seen as discriminating against away fans?

Doesn't mean it can't be publicised by fans, of course, either on here or by word of mouth.

big fat yorkshire pudding

• VSC Member
« Reply #20 on May 20, 2016, 11:11:53 am by big fat yorkshire pudding »
Membership makes sense - it should be offered to every single person buying a ticket at full price.  It also should be e-mailed to every person whose e-mail they have.  It should be stated on every possible medium and pushed to the hilt.

Muttley

• VSC Member
« Reply #21 on May 20, 2016, 11:20:54 am by Muttley »
Isn't there an issue about the club publicising the membership scheme in an aggressive way? In that it could be seen as discriminating against away fans?

Doesn't mean it can't be publicised by fans, of course, either on here or by word of mouth.

I'm sure away fans are perfectly entitled to buy a DRFC membership, but why would they spend £10 to save £3?

KnottingleyRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #22 on May 20, 2016, 12:24:17 pm by KnottingleyRover »
I think I'll be signing up to the membership scheme,I've being a STH since we moved to the keepmoat but I do a one in four standby rota at work & with holidays & other commitments I missed nine home games last season,I think I'll still renew my two sons,My fifteen year old goes with his mates now & never misses a game & my ten year old is a bit hit & miss but at £30 for the season he could miss five to six games & it's still great value,Well done Rovers!!

DRFC-Hanksie

• Forum Member
« Reply #23 on May 20, 2016, 12:29:07 pm by DRFC-Hanksie »

£10 for membership, which would bring it to £17 a ticket. Decent saving that.

Had the membership over the last 2 years since not renewing due to moving away, membership has had it's benefits the last couple of years, and would urge folk to get one. Could be useful for getting a ticket for the bigger games like Grimsby and Mansfield before they hit general sale.

The Red Baron

• VSC Member
« Reply #24 on May 20, 2016, 12:31:52 pm by The Red Baron »

I'm sure away fans are perfectly entitled to buy a DRFC membership, but why would they spend £10 to save £3?

That's the point though, isn't it?

Muttley

• VSC Member
« Reply #25 on May 20, 2016, 12:35:50 pm by Muttley »

That's the point though, isn't it?

They are not being discriminated against though - they can buy a membership and use it as many times as they like. The fact that they would, in all likelihood, only want to use it once is not DRFC's fault or concern.

The Red Baron

• VSC Member
« Reply #26 on May 20, 2016, 12:41:36 pm by The Red Baron »
Maybe discrimination is the wrong word, but I read somewhere that the FL take a dim view of schemes that away fans can't really take advantage of.

ReadingViking

• Forum Member
« Reply #27 on May 20, 2016, 12:50:18 pm by ReadingViking »
Does anyone know if they are still doing the 5 and 10 multi game tickets, or has the membership scheme replaced them?

silent majority

• VSC Member
« Reply #28 on May 20, 2016, 01:11:38 pm by silent majority »
Does anyone know if they are still doing the 5 and 10 multi game tickets, or has the membership scheme replaced them?

In discussions it seems the packages will be dropped in favour of the membership scheme.

silent majority

• VSC Member
« Reply #29 on May 20, 2016, 01:14:38 pm by silent majority »

Certainly seems that way. My powers of interpretation might be lacking...

Following feedback and discussions with the Supporters Board the club have agreed that this season open offers will be limited to ensure that the price our season ticket holders pay provides the best value and is transparent to you all

My interpretation of what we asked for were season tickets as the best value product and that all pricing was transparent. Which is what the statement says. The word agreed confuses the issue, but there was no request from us to limit offers, just meet with the principle of a ST being the best value.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2016, 03:07:14 pm by silent majority »

TinyPortal © 2005-2012