Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 04, 2024, 05:12:13 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Martin Mcguiness  (Read 12717 times)

Draytonian III

• VSC Member
Re: Martin Mcguiness
« Reply #90 on March 25, 2017, 11:07:57 am by Draytonian III »
The petrol bomb in Craigavon had little or nothing to do with political or religious issues.

Them nerwegian lads are catching up with some linfield lads on Saturday to watch their wherever it's been played.

That rangers bar you mentioned ,you should see a Norwegian flag that's hung up in it,that's a close
friends of mine.he is allways across in that neck of the woods.

Linfield are away at Ballamallard,it's about 70 miles from Belfast, I'll have a look out for the Norwegian lads tonight when I'm out

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #91 on March 25, 2017, 08:09:48 pm by ravenrover »
Personally I have far more admiration for people who fight for a cause than for people who fight because they can't handle their beer.
Just a little difference there Syme, people who fight because of beer don't usually end up killing innocent people, do they? Admiration?

Syme

• Forum Member
« Reply #92 on March 25, 2017, 08:15:08 pm by Syme »
Personally I have far more admiration for people who fight for a cause than for people who fight because they can't handle their beer.
Just a little difference there Syme, people who fight because of beer don't usually end up killing innocent people, do they? Admiration?

I'd suggest they do.

not on facebook

• Forum Member
« Reply #93 on March 25, 2017, 08:24:36 pm by not on facebook »
So mr syme can understand why a terrorist will blow untold  arms and legs off via a pre planned act ,and he type of can accept it because they are fighting for a cause.thats not too mention the chopping off of heads etc etc  > they are doing for a cause.

But god forbid when some lads are windmilling trying to knock the hell
out of each other ,he can't live with that act for what it was.

I think he is just trying to rub me up the wrong way,that surely can't be his true opinion.

Mr syme I have had much bigger kunts than you trying it on with me,some were successfull most were not.

Syme

• Forum Member
« Reply #94 on March 25, 2017, 08:47:39 pm by Syme »
I honestly cannot translate that. Therefore it's very difficult for me to respond.

Wild Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #95 on March 25, 2017, 10:09:39 pm by Wild Rover »
The "Scaryest" place i have ever been in Ireland, Northern and Republic ( and i have been to lots, Lived for years in many) was Cookstown Co.Tyrone. And thats a Loyalist town ( Red Hand Brigade etc).
« Last Edit: March 28, 2017, 01:39:38 pm by Wild Rover »

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #96 on March 25, 2017, 10:18:10 pm by Filo »
Apart from the IRA bomb exploding in Ennislkillen, the sacriest place i been is going through the army checkpoints between Northen Ireland and Ireland, machine guns trained on you and the risk of snipper fire while your stood there while the Army check you out. All long gone now though

ballysbackin

« Reply #97 on March 26, 2017, 12:15:48 pm by ballysbackin »
Yes Filo. In the middle of the night held at an unmanned barrier whilst being checked out by radio then progress to the next and you are trapped between two, in pitch black - My late wife just said "What are we stopping for there is nobody here" I explained the situation.

Also passing through Five Mile Town, a row of big trees on approach to the barrier with Army there, soldiers facing you behind the tree as you travel from the North, again I had to explain the situation to her, she went beserk and then as we passed the barrier I told her to look on the Republc side of big trees on our left, more soldiers with rifles half raised. She was not a happy bunny.

Roundabout at Ballyshannon but this time it was soldiers from Republic pulling you up with machine guns in your face and others behind a barricade. mmmmmm

ballysbackin

« Reply #98 on March 26, 2017, 12:17:50 pm by ballysbackin »
Apart from the IRA bomb exploding in Ennislkillen, the sacriest place i been is going through the army checkpoints between Northen Ireland and Ireland, machine guns trained on you and the risk of snipper fire while your stood there while the Army check you out. All long gone now though

The army post at Beleek, I went one day and a few days later it was gone, also the big hotel in the market square was blown up whilst I was on holiday there in Donegal. Rather uneasy sat in a car with English plates ensuring no one got near to it. brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr  Oh What Fun

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #99 on March 26, 2017, 12:58:38 pm by Filo »
I'm really enjoying some civilian war stories about day trips across the water.

"I drove past a mural once, shit me right up"

Keep going lads, probably a book deal in it for you.

Whilst I appreciate that you have served in the armed forces and have seen much more horrible things than I have ever seen or want to see, and much respect to you for that. I'm sure you can appreciate the fear of a mere civilian being a few yards from an exploding car bomb killing two members of the armed forces is surely not something that should be mocked

ballysbackin

« Reply #100 on March 26, 2017, 07:07:52 pm by ballysbackin »

Thing is. your job. As they say, you signed up for it old lad.

German Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #101 on March 26, 2017, 07:09:55 pm by German Rover »

Were you not a copper? Because you signed up for it as well!

ballysbackin

« Reply #102 on March 26, 2017, 07:17:16 pm by ballysbackin »
If you read some other posts, I ACTUALLY DID STATE THAT I SIGNED UP FOR THE JOB THEREFORE I AM SOLELY TO BLAME FOR WHAT I DEALT WITH -  yes tou are correct I claim 5 bob....

ballysbackin

« Reply #103 on March 26, 2017, 07:18:11 pm by ballysbackin »

Oh by the way. A little respect please.. I WAS A POLICEMAN. not a copper

Were you not a copper? Because you signed up for it as well!

ballysbackin

« Reply #105 on March 26, 2017, 07:27:37 pm by ballysbackin »
I trpray. Have some respect I was a Policeman, not a copper  :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police:

not on facebook

• Forum Member
« Reply #106 on March 26, 2017, 07:45:33 pm by not on facebook »
Had my run ins with the police ,but they have had my respect allways

not on facebook

• Forum Member
« Reply #107 on March 26, 2017, 07:47:00 pm by not on facebook »
Great to see the Norwegian no surrender flag Northern Ireland v norway game.

ballysbackin

« Reply #108 on March 26, 2017, 07:47:13 pm by ballysbackin »
somebody will make something of that comment. I wonder who ??????

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #109 on March 26, 2017, 07:51:37 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
http://www.lbc.co.uk/radio/presenters/nigel-farage/serviceman-martin-mcguinness-returns-medal/

And he wasn't disgusted when McGuiness was made Deputy First Secretary or when the Queen shook his hand but kept his medal till now? Odd.

not on facebook

• Forum Member
« Reply #110 on March 26, 2017, 07:53:13 pm by not on facebook »
I know of at least one who will appreciate the flag in question,but a handfull who will spin the post right round as their piss is boiling

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #111 on March 26, 2017, 07:58:26 pm by RedJ »
You're absolutely desperate for people to be offended by the things you say aren't you.

not on facebook

• Forum Member
« Reply #112 on March 26, 2017, 08:00:51 pm by not on facebook »
What's wrong with a noggy no surrender flag ?

Dagenham Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #113 on March 26, 2017, 08:26:55 pm by Dagenham Rover »
http://www.lbc.co.uk/radio/presenters/nigel-farage/serviceman-martin-mcguinness-returns-medal/

And he wasn't disgusted when McGuiness was made Deputy First Secretary or when the Queen shook his hand but kept his medal till now? Odd.

He no doubt was but as they say "the straw that broke the camel's back"

ballysbackin

« Reply #114 on March 26, 2017, 10:57:34 pm by ballysbackin »
Despite many thinking to the contrary, there is only one saint in Ireland's history and his name is Patrick and not Martin.

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #115 on March 27, 2017, 09:19:41 am by Glyn_Wigley »
He commited to peace to save his own skin and avoid jail

He ran the enormous risk of being seen as a modern day Michael Collins and suffering the same fate, which would only have taken one man to perpetrate. I don't see his turning to peace - and even more importantly, dragging the rest of the IRA with him - as being any kind of 'safe' option for him at all.

ballysbackin

« Reply #116 on March 27, 2017, 01:40:25 pm by ballysbackin »
You're absolutely desperate for people to be offended by the things you say aren't you.

I'll give it 3 months before he realises no one buys into his bullshit brand of hate and he f**ks off again.

SR.

What is this about please I am getting confused by all this now.

not on facebook

• Forum Member
« Reply #117 on March 27, 2017, 03:11:47 pm by not on facebook »
I left here because I had to go on a course to improve on my Norwegian writting ,which would help me change to a different department in my job.

I was not banned by the forum admin which you and one other have tried to claim.i sent both you and the other that I left on my own accord.

So now you come up with more shite to suit your agenda .

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #118 on March 27, 2017, 03:42:58 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
I left here because I had to go on a course to improve on my Norwegian writting ,which would help me change to a different department in my job.

I was not banned by the forum admin which you and one other have tried to claim.i sent both you and the other that I left on my own accord.

So now you come up with more shite to suit your agenda .

That's exactly what he said.

Syme

• Forum Member
« Reply #119 on March 27, 2017, 03:53:14 pm by Syme »
I think it's pretty apparent that the truth is irrelevant to not on facebook.

He takes offence at things that haven't been said, lambasts people for not doing things they've actually done and crticises those who do things he'd previously supported.

He must be due another sabbatical.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012