Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 04, 2024, 05:44:00 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Martin Mcguiness  (Read 12719 times)

Herbert Anchovy

• Forum Member
Re: Martin Mcguiness
« Reply #120 on March 27, 2017, 03:57:56 pm by Herbert Anchovy »
I think that NOF is getting a bit of a rum deal here. Yes, he has some robust opinions, he may not be an erudite wordsmith and his views may not be very popular but so what? He's entitled to express his view even when in a minority. Let's face it, this forum, like all others has it's fair share of pompous, self important hypocrites. NOF at least brings another opinion and whilst I suspect that him and I are on the opposite sides of the spectrum on most matters (me being a 'leftie' and that) he's every right to speak his mind. Even if I think it's bullshit.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #121 on March 27, 2017, 04:02:03 pm by RedJ »
Just makes me laugh when he posts something he thinks might be controversial then seems genuinely disappointed nobody has been offended by said post.

not on facebook

• Forum Member
« Reply #122 on March 27, 2017, 04:03:09 pm by not on facebook »
I left here because I had to go on a course to improve on my Norwegian writting ,which would help me change to a different department in my job.

I was not banned by the forum admin which you and one other have tried to claim.i sent both you and the other that I left on my own accord.

So now you come up with more shite to suit your agenda .

That's exactly what he said.

First he said in a different thread that the VSC board banned me for been racist ,which was not the case.so I sent him a PM saying so as he what he was spouting was not true.

After a PM him he now says in this thread that I left because of some racial outburst ,which again he was wrong .

So I felt the need to put things straight in a public view to stop whoever making things up.

Like I said before Glynn this is personal so keep fcuking out

Syme

• Forum Member
« Reply #123 on March 27, 2017, 04:05:18 pm by Syme »
Nothing worse when you don't have a sense of any sense of humor what so ever.

not on facebook

• Forum Member
« Reply #124 on March 27, 2017, 04:06:30 pm by not on facebook »
Just makes me laugh when he posts something he thinks might be controversial then seems genuinely disappointed nobody has been offended by said post.

I don't post on here looking for approval of anything ,I just post what I think wrong or right as to what
Ever makes me happy or upset.

I know Iam not most persons cup of tea but I can live with that. It's fcukers like you that seem to have the issues .

not on facebook

• Forum Member
« Reply #125 on March 27, 2017, 04:10:42 pm by not on facebook »
Nothing worse when you don't have a sense of any sense of humor what so ever.

Talking of fcukers up pops mr syme ,sorry I have not posted on your kippers thread and for the record
I found it quite funny and well thought out fella.

Plaese carry on as normall.

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #126 on March 27, 2017, 04:15:28 pm by Glyn_Wigley »

Don't tell me - or anybody else to 'keep fcuking out' of something you yourself have deliberately made public. If this really is personal then do this by PM and keep it that way. You have no right whatsoever to tell anybody to shut up about anything you or anybody else posts publicly on here. If you don't like that, perhaps its time you went on another writing course.

not on facebook

• Forum Member
« Reply #127 on March 27, 2017, 04:20:03 pm by not on facebook »
I did it by PM and he brought it out into the open,that's why I tell you to keep out.

Do me a favour mr Glynn.

Can you be the person that will add a poll to my thread above and you can be the spokesman or whatever it is you call it.

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #128 on March 27, 2017, 04:25:48 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
I did it by PM and he brought it out into the open,that's why I tell you to keep out.

Do me a favour mr Glynn.

Can you be the person that will add a poll to my thread above and you can be the spokesman or whatever it is you call it.

From you wrote it sounded like he posted it in a thread, then you PMed him, then in this thread he didn't say you were banned so didn't repeat it so I'm not sure what you mean when you say he brought it out into the open.

I don't know how to add a poll to my own posts - and I'm pretty sure I (or anyone else) can't add one to someone else's post, you'd probably have to ask forum admin.

not on facebook

• Forum Member
« Reply #129 on March 27, 2017, 07:04:08 pm by not on facebook »
While things are in court procedings  Glynn fella iam not adding to owt that might harm my case.

ballysbackin

« Reply #130 on March 27, 2017, 09:50:02 pm by ballysbackin »

Don't tell me - or anybody else to 'keep fcuking out' of something you yourself have deliberately made public. If this really is personal then do this by PM and keep it that way. You have no right whatsoever to tell anybody to shut up about anything you or anybody else posts publicly on here. If you don't like that, perhaps its time you went on another writing course.

What about when somebody says "You are Thick" ?

Syme

• Forum Member
« Reply #131 on March 27, 2017, 10:09:05 pm by Syme »
Good god man, this has really upset you hasn't it. You constantly reference  it.

To summarise you said this forum is a public place.
You said anyone who makes extreme views known in public is thick.
You had already posted your extreme views.

So you called yourself thick. And the more you talk about it the truer it gets.

ballysbackin

« Reply #132 on March 27, 2017, 10:11:12 pm by ballysbackin »
Thank you - Fell for it did you not. Why did you not answer previously as it was you who directly called me thick. Now my dear friend I hope we have chance to meet

ballysbackin

« Reply #133 on March 27, 2017, 10:13:01 pm by ballysbackin »
Good god man, this has really upset you hasn't it. You constantly reference  it.

To summarise you said this forum is a public place.
You said anyone who makes extreme views known in public is thick.
You had already posted your extreme views.

So you called yourself thick. And the more you talk about it the truer it gets.

I ALSO REMEMBER you SAYING THAT THIS WAS A PUBLIC FORUM WHEN i MENTIONED PEOPLE BEING A C**T AND THAT I WAS THICK. WELL WHO WAS THICKER WHEN I COMPLETED THE WORD C L O T

Syme

• Forum Member
« Reply #134 on March 27, 2017, 10:16:13 pm by Syme »
You've called yourself thick and yet you're annoyed with me?

I can't see any reason in that I'm afraid.

ballysbackin

« Reply #135 on March 27, 2017, 10:19:03 pm by ballysbackin »
I will leave it to you to read the other comments on the thread between you and I and you will clearly see my friend that I am clearly not Thick. Enjoy the trip. Tell me do you actually attend games

Syme

• Forum Member
« Reply #136 on March 27, 2017, 10:24:31 pm by Syme »
It might be clear to you...

I attend games yes, although admittedly not as much as I used to.

not on facebook

• Forum Member
« Reply #137 on March 27, 2017, 10:27:38 pm by not on facebook »
Allways thought that I was the fick one or thickest on these streets .

My spelling is shocking and my grandma is no better .

But in my defence your honour ,my iPad is set on norsk text and it's a
mare when typing but it humors me.

Anyone try typing in french/German or Norwegian on their English set iPads and get back to me.

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #138 on March 27, 2017, 10:32:38 pm by RedJ »
Have you tried turning off the autocorrect?

ballysbackin

« Reply #139 on March 27, 2017, 10:38:41 pm by ballysbackin »
It might be clear to you...

I attend games yes, although admittedly not as much as I used to.

That is what I thought as you do not tend to comment on the Football aspect of this forum

Syme

• Forum Member
« Reply #140 on March 27, 2017, 10:45:10 pm by Syme »
Glad you're keeping tabs on me xxx

not on facebook

• Forum Member
« Reply #141 on March 27, 2017, 10:48:01 pm by not on facebook »
RedJ  fella > > > let's put it this way when I was at St. Peter's high school just as the computor age was starting to be noticed by schools.

There was a notice up one day saying ' Tuesday after school learn about computors report to classroom whatever'

Me and my mate sat through the first lesseon and it was all about
0110 00110 thingy mi jigs .

After the lesson teacher asked who was comming back next week ,and me in my wisdom said ' no Iam sorry as I just can't see these computor things ever catching on'

No today that has got to go down as one of the worst mistakes I have ever done in my life,as my computor know how has not improved one jot.

I recall when I first used a PC and a mouse that works from a small mat about 10 years ago.the cursor seemed to be stuck on left hand side of the screen and it was really pissing me off that I could not get the cursor to move across the screen.

So I then took in a very deep breath,meditated for 30mins repeated the word dolphins dolphins dolphins to me sen and calm down.

Thought about the problem with all my logic and picked up the mouse and worked from the near side window ledge to my right hand side .

R girt came  in and said in Norwegian WTF are you trying to do FFS.

ballysbackin

« Reply #142 on March 28, 2017, 09:35:54 am by ballysbackin »
I too went to St Peter's between 1961 and 66 but we had an abacus and a Maths teacher called Mr Hickling that was a s close as we got to computers.

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #143 on March 28, 2017, 09:47:02 am by idler »
Did you play rugby with Chico Bally?
He was a big lad, I played against him when I was at Oswin Ave. or Balby High school as it became.
I left in 1964.

ballysbackin

« Reply #144 on March 28, 2017, 09:50:25 am by ballysbackin »
I do not recall the name, the only really big lads we had would have been Eugene Genney and another kid who's name was with me reading your post but now gone (too many knocks to head).  The name Eddie springs to mind, he wore glasses. I did play against Ossie Ave once I recall but it was at St. P's.

ballysbackin

« Reply #145 on March 28, 2017, 09:56:10 am by ballysbackin »
The only one that I recall would have come from your way was Mark Flewitt but I just think he came from Edlo not sure, around 64 -68 ish I spent a lot of time down Balby. We hung around near Spinney Pub (Saw Dougie Sissons at game on Sat - real name Dave.) Pete Brett. Dave Godfrey - Dave Bell and I went out with Christine Wilkinson who lived in tin houses on Weston RD. She later married Dave Pflaster but they divorced. My daughter is in yr 6 at Mallard. I have just returned from school run (Balby Rd grrrrr) Keep looking to try and see if I can see Chris around. She was at Ossie Ave

not on facebook

• Forum Member
« Reply #146 on March 28, 2017, 10:02:46 am by not on facebook »
I too went to St Peter's between 1961 and 66 but we had an abacus and a Maths teacher called Mr Hickling that was a s close as we got to computers.

Fcuk me Bally1950 are paths have crossed in quite a few ways ,what with you been a bobby at BV during my darker days ,it's an even chance that our paths have crossed .

Now you went to St. Peter's high school albeit some years previous to me.

Mr hickling was my form teacher and English teacher when I was there.but I guess all the previous years of pupils at Peter's must have fcuked him up,as he was damaged goods by time I was there.

I was shit scared of him and the woodwork teacher mr akroyeed ( spell check). The head master was noddy smith in my day .

Used to have fights with Wilby Carr  all the time and me living in cantley and having to wear that red bug uniform I stuck out like a sore thumb whenever going home from school ,and would get kicked from post to pillar on the wrong days.

Funny how things turn out as the willby Carr lot that gave me such grief back then are now part of my inner circle due to the ddr.

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #147 on March 28, 2017, 10:04:59 am by idler »
I can't remember his first name offhand, just his nickname unless it was his surname. He was big and fat, bigger than anybody else on either side. If you didn't take his legs he'd carry two or three with him.
I played against him on Sandford Rd. Loads of St. Peter's pupils came to watch as a lot lived in Balby.
A lad called Dave Sissons lived on Earlsmear Ave. I think. He was a year above me and knocked about with Ray Thomas and Alan Ruddick (rubber) at one time.
The Flowitts lived on King Edward Rd. I think.
I can't remember Christine but did briefly go out with Janet Scott from Weston Rd. Tony Humphries who you know from the plant and police lived on Browning Ave. we were good mates at school.

ballysbackin

« Reply #148 on March 28, 2017, 10:05:09 am by ballysbackin »
Did you play rugby with Chico Bally?
He was a big lad, I played against him when I was at Oswin Ave. or Balby High school as it became.
I left in 1964.

Idler

Just came to me it was Eddie Chico or Chezco or some other way of spelling it. Yes but he was playing in seniors when I was in intermediates. You got him.

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #149 on March 28, 2017, 10:08:09 am by idler »
That's him, looked big and daft with a smile on his face. Fred Toyne played for us and later signed for Dons but never pushed on.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012