Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 18, 2024, 03:05:40 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Georgia Gould  (Read 13698 times)

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
Georgia Gould
« on June 24, 2017, 11:04:25 am by Sprotyrover »
Typical knee jerk reaction from a Corbynite twerp! Oooooh our cladding might not be as safe as it should be let's evacuate 5 tower blocks at midnight to watch the fun!
Papa Jezza and Aunty fat twit Di can go on telly and slag the govt off!!!

Ooooh too late it's a labour council behind this...Durrrr!

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Yargo

• Forum Member
Re: Georgia Gould
« Reply #1 on June 24, 2017, 11:24:02 am by Yargo »
Seems to me that Britain has a social housing crisis,no?

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on June 24, 2017, 11:33:51 am by Sprotyrover »
No... seems to me that there are 5 million people here who shouldn't be.
Creating a jobs market where ordinary Joe can only hope to earning the minimum wage if they're lucky, can't get medical treatment because our free for all health services can't cope due to over population, that doesn't pay its way, his kids can't get into school due the local school being full of kids who don't speak English and soak up all funds etc etc.
Sort all that lot out and life will be so much better.
The sooner we are out of Europe the better,Close the borders!
There are 300,000 potential extremists sitting in Germany waiting for eu citizenship,let em stay there.
It's time we changed our outlook as a Nation half the bleeding planet would move here for a better life if they could, but why should we pay for the way their Govts operate?

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on June 24, 2017, 11:49:01 am by Glyn_Wigley »
So we get rid of 5 million. What's your solution when the population that's left grows by 5 million?

not on facebook

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on June 24, 2017, 11:57:45 am by not on facebook »
Seems to me that Britain has a social housing crisis,no?

There is an issue with social housing and the sub letting culture is rife amongst it,which in turn drags the housing officers into it.

Got a very close mate in London who was sub letting a room in north London somewhere about 7 years back.
There was 3 other rooms in the house that were all been sub let out .

A gas explosion. Next door took out that house and two more ,one been the house that my mate was sub letting a room from.

Non of the family's that was sub letting a room got any of the insurance payout,and it's not hard to work out who did get it.

not on facebook

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on June 24, 2017, 12:14:02 pm by not on facebook »
Sub letting was made a criminal offence in 2013 I seem to recall.

I wonder how many have been sent down to slopp out after been convicted of said crime .

roversdude

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on June 24, 2017, 12:31:54 pm by roversdude »
Sorry but I agree with Sproty

not on facebook

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on June 24, 2017, 01:07:52 pm by not on facebook »
Seems that the councils can't win in London with the tenants in high tower blocks.

There is an shocking fire in one where untold numbers died and the local community is knocking on local council officers doors playing hell up and rightly so.

It's now deemed that cladding used is not upto fire prevention spec amongst other issues.

Now in Camden 5 blocks are deemed at risk due to said cladding ,and in the first block residents have been asked to leave at the drop of a hat as the block is unsafe and Camden council can't garantee safety

Out of the block 83  flat tenants have refused to leave ,but they will now be forced out if needs be.

Seems that the tenants are not happy at all about this ,but how on earth is the local council supposed to do this bearing in mind what had just happened at the tower that went up in a blaze.

Now it seems that if you have a dog that the council can't or won't re house you .
« Last Edit: June 24, 2017, 01:30:40 pm by not on facebook »

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #8 on June 24, 2017, 01:30:44 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
I'd let them stay, at their own risk and inconvenience.

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #9 on June 24, 2017, 02:39:42 pm by selby »
Got a feeling sub letting,brown envelopes,illegal immigrants,bent council employees and contractors,and sub standard cheap materials,plus poor workmanship may just come to the surface if a proper investigation comes about.
   It is all about money in this country,I bet all the council offices in the London Boroughs  have the latest fire prevention equipment installed,air conditioning,and are too hot in winter.
   And that they pay the executives top wages so as to attract only the best in their field.
   Would anyone like to bet me now, that the only result in the next two years is a significant rise in council tax payments to cover the extra cost of improving social housing, in most parts of the country.
  And so it will carry on with people milking the system at both ends and those caught in the middle picking up the tab.
   The companies caught out in this mess will declare themselves bankrupt,and the individuals will even now be protecting themselves,and protecting their assets while everything is up in the air.
   There must be some very influential rich people involved in this in London,the outcome will be very interesting, or a very large cover up.

MachoMadness

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on June 24, 2017, 03:01:39 pm by MachoMadness »
Bloody foreigners, coming over here and horrifically burning to death along with their families and children. Who do they think they are eh?

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on June 24, 2017, 03:05:14 pm by Sprotyrover »
So we get rid of 5 million. What's your solution when the population that's left grows by 5 million?

Glyn you have to take a holistic approach to things,the Uk population was declining due to the low birth rate,people coming here from the poorer Eastern European countries, have been taking advantage of the exchange rates and our stupid benefits system,they don't work overtime because the govt tops up their wages,their kids benefit from our education system,the Eastern European gypies have cottoened on to the fact we are stupid enough to pay child benefit for kids in Slovakia,Romania et al ,and don't probably even exist,due to poor health services in their own countries they get themselves sorted here on the NHS.
Because they are on the minimum wage they don't contribute anything in tax, they live a minimalist llife style,i.e. 32 to a 2 up 2 down in Paige hall Sheffield. The money they save goes back home where they build themselves nice houses and set themselves up for a better life.
I don't blame them, go to Paige hall this evening and have a drive down Popple street, YOU WILL BE SHOCKED at what you see.

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on June 24, 2017, 03:11:28 pm by Sprotyrover »
Back to illegal subletting ,There was a case on Bally bridge about 8 years ago that I was involved with, cheeky Kurd sublet his flat in Sandbeck house to some Poles, he was getting it free as he was a refugee and the cheeky t**t was chargeing the Poles £650 a month rent!
Get ready because I guarantee there will be lots of similar stories arising out of the London fire.

not on facebook

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on June 24, 2017, 03:29:29 pm by not on facebook »
50 or so years ago the local British population of page hill was really upset when untold from Pakistan were brought in and housed in page hill.

Main complaints was it brought the whole area down and house values  dropped as the surrounding area became run down with all sorts of problems that followed.

Today the well established Pakistan community are now up in arms and not happy because their house values have dropped and the standard of the area as dropped even more due to the shite from Romania that have been housed there.

Machomadness if whatever area of donny you live in was then used as a housing base for numerous family's from Romania been housed next door to you , wonder if you open them with open arms after your house value fell untold % .

There was a community of beggars from Romania who were only based in stavanger in Norway.they took over one house with about 40 to 50 living in it .

Beds R us .

Half would be out in the day day time begging all around stanvager or robbing from shops or persons in the town,while other half slept in the beds .at night time the day sleepers would hit the streets as prostitutes with protection from within their own ranks .while thevday time Romanian trash would sleep in the beds.

They was doing this for a couple of years before local police worked out what was going on.beforebthe net closed in they all left said house and turned up in Bergen doing the exact same thing.

The comman thing about this case is that a roaminian family rented a house out from a private owner ,who in turn lived abroad .rent was paid but untold Romanians had been moved in and the misery they caused in stavanger was transferred to Bergen .

All moneys gained from begging or via theft or whatever criminal act is then sent back to romainia to be spent mush higher up the roaminian gang land ladder.

not on facebook

• Forum Member
« Reply #14 on June 24, 2017, 03:35:45 pm by not on facebook »
Back to illegal subletting ,There was a case on Bally bridge about 8 years ago that I was involved with, cheeky Kurd sublet his flat in Sandbeck house to some Poles, he was getting it free as he was a refugee and the cheeky t**t was chargeing the Poles £650 a month rent!
Get ready because I guarantee there will be lots of similar stories arising out of the London fire.

This is what I have been saying but pillocks on here say Iam been racist.

Across London it is rife and adding fuel to that fire is the fact many many many housing officers for local councils in London are ethnic .infacct some housing officers in councils are all ethnic and are a major issue in this problem.

I know for a fact that Hyde  in London housing is over flowing with sub letting

But since some fcukwits on here have a DN post code they don't think it will effect them or turn a blind eye to it and deem anyone that brings this issue to the table as a racist  you fcuking w**kers
« Last Edit: June 24, 2017, 03:44:04 pm by not on facebook »

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #15 on June 24, 2017, 03:48:57 pm by Glyn_Wigley »

Glyn you have to take a holistic approach to things,the Uk population was declining due to the low birth rate,people coming here from the poorer Eastern European countries, have been taking advantage of the exchange rates and our stupid benefits system,they don't work overtime because the govt tops up their wages,their kids benefit from our education system,the Eastern European gypies have cottoened on to the fact we are stupid enough to pay child benefit for kids in Slovakia,Romania et al ,and don't probably even exist,due to poor health services in their own countries they get themselves sorted here on the NHS.
Because they are on the minimum wage they don't contribute anything in tax, they live a minimalist llife style,i.e. 32 to a 2 up 2 down in Paige hall Sheffield. The money they save goes back home where they build themselves nice houses and set themselves up for a better life.
I don't blame them, go to Paige hall this evening and have a drive down Popple street, YOU WILL BE SHOCKED at what you see.

Forget holistics, let's concentrate on the premise you've based everything on.

1. The UK population hasn't declined at all since the 1960s, it's steadily grown. As it has for years before that

https://tradingeconomics.com/united-kingdom/population

2. This is because far from the UK birth rate declining it's been pretty steady between 600,000 and 900,000 over the past century. Even when it has gone down it has always (with one small exception in the late 70s) been greater than the death rate. Which is why the population has grown.

http://visual.ons.gov.uk/birthsanddeaths/

So, no low birth rate, no declining population.

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #16 on June 24, 2017, 03:58:19 pm by Sprotyrover »
Err pull the rest of my post to bits .......I'm patiently waiting!

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #17 on June 24, 2017, 04:01:18 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
Err pull the rest of my post to bits .......I'm patiently waiting!

I don't need to. Your starting point, the whole premise it's based on, is wrong. And I'm sticking to my original question - purely about what you would do when the UK population rises to it's current level after you've removed 5 million people - which you tried to ignore by erroneously claiming the UK population was going down and not up.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2017, 04:04:22 pm by Glyn_Wigley »

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #18 on June 24, 2017, 04:08:13 pm by Sprotyrover »
Oh I do apologise , now look at your graph and explain away how the polulation stays static for approx 20 odd years then rockets from 1991,it got nothing to do with the birth rate increasing I would wager?

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #19 on June 24, 2017, 04:19:37 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
Look at the difference in birth rate and death rates between the flat time (birth rate only about 50,000pa higher than death rate) and now (about 200,000pa higher). Of course there were other factors, but that accounts for a sizable chunk of it.

Now then, can we get back to what I asked in the first place? You get rid of the 5mill that's suffocating our country now, but what do you do when the UK population grows by 5mill and replaces them? You could answer it by imagining that Scotland suddenly gets independence - that's gets rid of 5 million from the population. What happens when the number of people in the rest of the country grows to replace them? I'm not asking about who they are or what their lifestyle is, I'm talking purely about the numbers. The numbers that you brought to this thread.

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #20 on June 24, 2017, 04:20:18 pm by Sprotyrover »
Well done Glynn Wigley you have made yourself look stupid again! on this forum, any body interested in the birth rate will know it has been declining,also in 2014 27 % of all births were to women born outside the UK.
The boom in population is caused by immigration not by Brits having more babies.

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #21 on June 24, 2017, 04:21:43 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
Well done Glynn Wigley you have made yourself look stupid again! on this forum, any body interested in the birth rate will know it has been declining,also in 2014 27 % of all births were to women born outside the UK.
The boom in population is caused by immigration not by Brits having more babies.

Source?

And birth rate declining from when to when? The graph I linked to shows the birth rate about the same now as it was in 1970, and about 100,000 higher than it was in 2000. Is that what you call a decline?

Still no answer to my question yet though. Do you have one?
« Last Edit: June 24, 2017, 04:25:53 pm by Glyn_Wigley »

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #22 on June 24, 2017, 04:25:16 pm by Sprotyrover »

Source?

Google historic birth rate in the United Kingdom

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #23 on June 24, 2017, 04:26:57 pm by Glyn_Wigley »

Source?

Google historic birth rate in the United Kingdom

I did, that's where I got my link from. You want to evidence your claim, you do the bloody leg work.

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #24 on June 24, 2017, 04:29:05 pm by Sprotyrover »
Put that in your pipe and smoke it!!!

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #25 on June 24, 2017, 04:30:48 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
Put that in your pipe and smoke it!!!

That's the exact same link I gave.

2. This is because far from the UK birth rate declining it's been pretty steady between 600,000 and 900,000 over the past century. Even when it has gone down it has always (with one small exception in the late 70s) been greater than the death rate. Which is why the population has grown.

And birth rate declining from when to when? The graph I linked to shows the birth rate about the same now as it was in 1970, and about 100,000 higher than it was in 2000. Is that what you call a decline?
« Last Edit: June 24, 2017, 04:34:14 pm by Glyn_Wigley »

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #26 on June 24, 2017, 04:34:48 pm by Sprotyrover »
Well you are guilty of being stupid, go back and read it properly!

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #27 on June 24, 2017, 04:37:12 pm by Sprotyrover »
Scroll down and tell us what it says about mums!

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #28 on June 24, 2017, 04:42:00 pm by Glyn_Wigley »

I did read it. Just because the proportion is changing doesn't mean that total UK-born-mothers' births are in any long-term decline! They can just as easily both be growing! Unless you have some figures to show otherwise?

Still waiting to know what you'd do when the UK population grows to replace the 5 million. Or am I supposed to Google your answer to that to?

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #29 on June 24, 2017, 04:47:46 pm by Sprotyrover »
I don't have to because the population will flatline as it did prior to 1991.

I did read it. Just because the proportion is changing doesn't mean that total UK-born-mothers' births are in any long-term decline! They can just as easily both be growing! Unless you have some figures to show otherwise?

Still waiting to know what you'd do when the UK population grows to replace the 5 million. Or am I supposed to Google your answer to that to?

TinyPortal © 2005-2012