Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 18, 2024, 03:04:09 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Georgia Gould  (Read 13697 times)

Susan Abbott

• Forum Member
Re: Georgia Gould
« Reply #90 on June 26, 2017, 10:31:03 pm by Susan Abbott »
Typical knee jerk reaction from a Corbynite twerp! Oooooh our cladding might not be as safe as it should be let's evacuate 5 tower blocks at midnight to watch the fun!
Papa Jezza and Aunty fat twit Di can go on telly and slag the govt off!!!

Ooooh too late it's a labour council behind this...Durrrr!
This what happens when amateurs run the councils . These uneducated politically biased opportunists will take full advantage to stake their claim to embarrass the government at the expense of those who perished. Shame on them .

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #91 on June 26, 2017, 11:13:55 pm by RedJ »
And who do you propose we get to run councils, if not 'amateurs' as you put it?

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #92 on June 26, 2017, 11:34:20 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
So it's not kicking off in Sheffield etc my mistake

Not according to the BBC.

Fcuk me Glynn you can't be that fick to take any note what the bbc ever release
on these type of issues ,when you take the type of political stance that news channel is drowning in.

Fine, you give me a link to somewhere credible with reports that things are now 'kicking off' in Sheffield or Hexthorpe then.

Oh, I forgot, you can't arsed to can back up your BS can you?

not on facebook

• Forum Member
« Reply #93 on June 27, 2017, 12:00:04 am by not on facebook »

on these type of issues ,when you take the type of political stance that news channel is drowning in.

Fine, you give me a link to somewhere credible with reports that things are now 'kicking off' in Sheffield or Hexthorpe then.

What the exact same type of link that was not out there through the roachdale grooming mess as the police and government did its upmost not to blow it wide open because they did not want too upset the local Pakistan community .

I was first told about the issues with the roma residents of page hill from a Pakistan taxi driver when I was back in donny about 3 or 4 years ago.

I was in two minds untill he showed me the footage on his phone .

Now try to use same taxi driver whenever Iam back in donny as he is fuuny as owt ,and i keep telling him  he should be a stand up.

Glynn my world don't run on links to back up facts or figures .

Why don't you just drive out to page hill and see for yourself

« Last Edit: June 27, 2017, 12:02:12 am by not on facebook »

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #94 on June 27, 2017, 12:01:33 am by Glyn_Wigley »

What the exact same type of link that was not out there through the roachdale grooming mess as the police and government did its upmost not to blow it wide open because they did not want too upset the local Pakistan community .

I was first told about the issues with the roma residents of page hill from a Pakistan taxi driver when I was back in donny about 3 or 4 years ago.

I was in two minds untill he showed me the footage on his phone .

Now try to use same taxi driver whenever Iam back in donny as he is fuuny as owt ,and i keep telling him  he should be a stand up.

So, you're giving me the same nothing that I found when I looked for it.

not on facebook

• Forum Member
« Reply #95 on June 27, 2017, 12:08:13 am by not on facebook »
There was a news report that was on the tv ,no idea which channel or what news station.

But to give you an idea of what's going on out there ,two Roma persons walked into a local shop and asked the owner if they wanted to buy a baby.

Now I can't tell you if they had a baby tucked away under their coat ,or if they actually had a baby for sale ,but the worrying thing is that
that these Roma asked the question.

On same news footage local Pakistan people were in uproar about how the Roma men are causing havoc all day and night long and police allways keep away.

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #96 on June 27, 2017, 12:27:30 am by Glyn_Wigley »
I said I wanted a credible report. I can't find one, andyYour record isn't exactly spotless in that regard so I can't be bothered reading whatever fairy story you've got.

not on facebook

• Forum Member
« Reply #97 on June 27, 2017, 12:47:01 am by not on facebook »
I said I wanted a credible report. I can't find one, andyYour record isn't exactly spotless in that regard so I can't be bothered reading whatever fairy story you've got.

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/archive/index.php/t-380241.html

Read the above link to a forum Glynn and get your head up from out of the sand and stop living in cloud cuckoo land .

This is a forum where local residents post on about page hall ,and it's just as bad as the footage as to what that taxi driver showed me a few years back.

So like I asked if this Roma lot lot appeared on your doorstep enmass over a short time ,what would you do or think

« Last Edit: June 27, 2017, 01:00:32 am by not on facebook »

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #98 on June 27, 2017, 09:14:10 am by Glyn_Wigley »

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/archive/index.php/t-380241.html

Read the above link to a forum Glynn and get your head up from out of the sand and stop living in cloud cuckoo land .

This is a forum where local residents post on about page hall ,and it's just as bad as the footage as to what that taxi driver showed me a few years back.

So like I asked if this Roma lot lot appeared on your doorstep enmass over a short time ,what would you do or think

I took one look at the date and didn't bother. I was told things are 'kicking off' ie present tense. One (possibly isolated?) incident nearly ten years ago isn't 'kicking off'.

I mean, c'mon, if it's a real trouble spot there with loads of racial problems there'd be news reports of incidents all over the BBC Sheffield and local press sites...yet all you've got is a forum of randoms from ten years ago!
« Last Edit: June 27, 2017, 09:20:08 am by Glyn_Wigley »

Dagenham Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #99 on June 27, 2017, 09:34:54 am by Dagenham Rover »
So there hasn't been two serious incidents in the Spital hill area of Sheffield in the last week including a shooting?

Try listening to the news today on Radio Sheffield
« Last Edit: June 27, 2017, 09:37:06 am by Dagenham Rover »

not on facebook

• Forum Member
« Reply #100 on June 27, 2017, 09:58:41 am by not on facebook »
Spend 5 mins and read all the write uos from the local residents.

10 years ago you say ,wonder if that 80 year old lady that had two Roma family's moved in either side of her and causing havoc for her.

An 80 year old girl having fully grown men pissing outside her doorstep .we all know how the old like to try and keep them sens busy but she stopped putting hanging her washing out in her back garden because it was getting stolen all the time.

All the shite that's been thrown out onto her street from the dirty roma bas**rds  beds broken furniture and house hold waste etc etc.

Continues noise from both sides of her walls ,cars been driven up and down her street rally style 24/24,

Fully grown men out all night on the street drinking out of cans ,and in the day time you have to walk onto the road to by pass them as they block the pavement .> do you recall when we was brought up to stand aside for ladys and the old on pavements Glynn .well these Roma f**kers don't.

This is the best one as the local Muslim community don't even want them in their local mosque.

Kicking off might be the wrong word ,but that is all that you are interested in Glynn words not the fact that you can open your front door and see grown men pissing onto your doorstep.

The exact same doorstep that the old girl back in her day would have got down on her hands and Knees with a tin bucket of soapy water and hand sized scrubbing brush to scrub her doorstep clean > because she was proud and did it to keep up wth her neighbours .

That old girl could have been your mum or your nan nan ,if it was not your gran or mum you don't give two shits Glynn as it don't effect you personally .

But it is somebody's gran or mum and that's where I give a shit .

What's that term ' Iam all right jack ( Glynn ) '

not on facebook

• Forum Member
« Reply #101 on June 27, 2017, 10:06:12 am by not on facebook »
So there hasn't been two serious incidents in the Spital hill area of Sheffield in the last week including a shooting?

Shootings can be done by anyone fella as the London mayor said " it's part of living in a big city"

But it's  the lesser things like pissing on someone's front doorstep etc etc that really rattles my cage .

Ok there are bad English neighbours that make noise and are un social but not a full neighbourhood .

What have they actually said on radio Sheffield ? Drug related I guess

not on facebook

• Forum Member
« Reply #102 on June 27, 2017, 10:22:08 am by not on facebook »

Just read up on it drugs > gangs

Gang A from solmanian
Gang B all Kurdish

A+B dumped into whatever Sheffield neighbourhood maybe 10 years ago .said neighbourhood has been run down by its new residents that were all housed etc etc and today there is guns been fired in the neighbourhood because they have pushed the price of drugs up .

But hey likes of Glynn don't live in this area so let's all stick your heads back into the sand .

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #103 on June 27, 2017, 10:52:03 am by Glyn_Wigley »
Yeah, if they weren't there there'd be no-one selling drugs in Sheffield because only immigrants do it, don't they? I mean, before immigrants came there was never any gang wars in Sheffield were there? Oh, wait...
« Last Edit: June 27, 2017, 10:54:12 am by Glyn_Wigley »

del boy

• Forum Member
« Reply #104 on June 27, 2017, 11:05:11 am by del boy »
It's clearly not an issue where Glyn lives so he can pretend its not happening.

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #105 on June 27, 2017, 11:34:06 am by Glyn_Wigley »
It was happening before the immigrants, it's still happening. And no doubt they'll get accused of not integrating. Sounds like they're fitting in really well.

not on facebook

• Forum Member
« Reply #106 on June 27, 2017, 11:57:27 am by not on facebook »
Yeah, if they weren't there there'd be no-one selling drugs in Sheffield because only immigrants do it, don't they? I mean, before immigrants came there was never any gang wars in Sheffield were there? Oh, wait...

So your first head in the sand reaction was to keep on asking me to produce links that
described that it was kicking off .

After I brought a link to a residents forum to issues caused by Slovakian Roma in page hill,Glynn sticks his head back into the sand by saying the evidence was 10 years old so he would not read it .

I was flabbergasted as to how far you will go by putting your head deeper into the sand.
I gave up hope .

Then mr dagenham rover brings evidence to the table that African and Kurdish drugs gangs in one neighbourhood very similar to page hill are now shooting guns at each other in a drugs war ,and its hot off the press in this weeks news.

But Glynn still keeps his head in the sand by saying 'yes if they was not there no one else would be selling drugs in Sheffield because nobody would do it'

This is the problem with U.K. Today pillocks like Glynn who refuse to accept what is going on .
When I point it out as I know it's going on Iam asked for fcuking links ffs ,and when such a link is brought up head in sand head Glynn throws the link out because it's 10 years old

To which in that last 10 years the said neighbourhood as got worse and worse and worse and here we are today with guns been fired .

So with that thought process Glynn  in 10 years time will you then dismiss that there was two shootings incidents in Sheffield  this week .

Like I have said and now Del Boy point out ,because it's not actually happening on your door step it don't effect you and you don't give two fcuks about what the 80 year old lady was putting up with.

I could draw a list up of like minded pillocks just on here Glynn so your not alone fella.

Just try to think how bad likes of page hill will be in another 10 years ,and how  other close by areas will have been taken over by even more Slovakian Roma move in  and you will still have your heads in the sand.

Every two weeks Slovakian Roma are put onto 3  full coaches that drives the 30 hour journey to page hill area of Sheffield .only two coaches  ever return full and process is repeated .

53,seats per coach = 159 Roma with two full coaches going back > that leaves 53,Roma every two weeks looking for somewhere to piss in page hill.

But in Glynns world this don't happen because there are no links to it

not on facebook

• Forum Member
« Reply #107 on June 27, 2017, 12:03:45 pm by not on facebook »
It was happening before the immigrants, it's still happening. And no doubt they'll get accused of not integrating. Sounds like they're fitting in really well.

You telling me that before the Roma turned up in page hill that the local Pakistan community was
walking about with their Cocks out pissing on whoevers door step ,throwing beds and broken furniture out into the middle of the street .stealing anything or everything that's not tied down even old lady's washing .

Glynn why can't you put yourself in that 80 year old lady's shoes ? But you will dodge that because it's not your gran or mam .

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #108 on June 27, 2017, 12:21:20 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
How would you know? Answer is, as usual, you know f**k all but it doesn't stop you spouting about it.

My family is a Sheffield family on both my Mum and Dad's side, most of my relatives live all over Sheffield. I was born in Sheffield myself. I'm the only member of my family that doesn't support Sheffield United!

Obviously I therefore know f**k all about Sheffield, so what are your credentials?

not on facebook

• Forum Member
« Reply #109 on June 27, 2017, 12:50:41 pm by not on facebook »
Glynn Iam sorry fella and Iam standing down on this part of the thread .

Your last post was not what any person should have to do to fight their corner and I feal as thou I pushed you to it.

I know that you think Iam a Kunt and I can live with that ,but it would not rest well with me if I started to think you was one ,I mean it's not as if your a Rotherham fan is it .

On this subject Iam happy with a beg to differ verdict .

Ps how do you spell ostrich
« Last Edit: June 27, 2017, 01:14:24 pm by not on facebook »

roversdude

• VSC Member
« Reply #110 on June 27, 2017, 05:30:15 pm by roversdude »
Not a good indictment of the gene pool Glyn but at least you escaped
By the way that was tongue in cheek

Susan Abbott

• Forum Member
« Reply #111 on June 27, 2017, 05:38:37 pm by Susan Abbott »
People who are qualified ?

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #112 on June 27, 2017, 05:48:23 pm by RedJ »

Qualified to be councillors? so how exactly do you go about getting that qualification then?

glosterred

• VSC Member
« Reply #113 on June 27, 2017, 06:02:53 pm by glosterred »

Qualified to be councillors? so how exactly do you go about getting that qualification then?

Get elected, you're an instant expert

Susan Abbott

• Forum Member
Georgia Gould
« Reply #114 on June 27, 2017, 06:38:34 pm by Susan Abbott »

Amateur she is  too young  but knows to play the blame game .To put yourself in front of a camera and her first instinct was to blame everything on her previous elected colleagues , typical politician don't take responsibility let others bare it . She is the daughter of a Labour politician and clearly has been groomed for her first political steps .

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #115 on June 27, 2017, 06:44:15 pm by RedJ »

Amateur she is  too young  but knows to play the blame game .To put yourself in front of a camera and her first instinct was to blame everything on her previous elected colleagues , typical politician don't take responsibility let others bare it . She is the daughter of a Labour politician and clearly has been groomed for her first political steps .

Ah, so if you're young and your parents are in politics already - especially if they belong to a party you don't like - you're unqualified to be a councillor. Got you.

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #116 on June 27, 2017, 08:12:38 pm by selby »
Listening to late night radio yesterday,they spoke about the reasons people were asked to move for safety reasons from the five blocks.
   Poor and dangerous electric connections circumnavigating the mains system,poor and dangerous gas connections that were illegal connections,and more than two hundred fire doors missing in the five blocks were the main reasons given on the programme.
  That and the cladding problem caused the council to act as fast as they did.
  I have not seen this reported anywhere else,probably for political reasons,it does not count if it is the fault of the tenants.

roversdude

• VSC Member
« Reply #117 on June 27, 2017, 08:33:02 pm by roversdude »
Unfortunately these things have not happened in last few days so have obviously been overlooked/had a blind eye turned
Have involvement with housing officers and a lot of these guys are stealing money - there are some good ones btw

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #118 on June 27, 2017, 09:26:21 pm by Sprotyrover »
I had a lot to do with Bally bridge a decade ago, the housing officer was brilliant Julie J,but getting tenants to do things was always hard work,e ample Silverwood house is lovely the tenants had furniture in the corridors, carpets and little tables with flower arrangements,that sort of thing, the Fire Brigadewent awappy but by god it took a lot of hard work to get all of the junk out of the corridors.

BobG

• VSC Member
« Reply #119 on June 28, 2017, 12:02:32 am by BobG »
Given that the total is now somewhere up over 80 odd tower blocks across 20 odd different councils of all political persuasions that seem to have failed whatever secretive test the government has instigated, there are quite a few questions going begging aren't there?

1) How come so many Councils, Tory as well as Labour, have all 'failed' in their inspection duty?
2) How come all tjhose different blocks, using all sorts of different builders, architects, quantity surveyors and building inspectors have all managed, over years, to build stuff that is now, apparently, failing the tests?
3) What oversight mechanisms did the government have in place to check what was going on?
4) What were the regulations, including fire of course, that everyone must have been using since so many seem to have 'got it wrong'?

Like I said a week back, we all seemed to agree on here pretty recently, that the first duty of any government is to safeguard the lives and property of its citizens. Given what we have witnessed tjhis last couple of weeks, it's pretty clear that the austerity governments have manifestly failed in that duty. And that, by definition, makes this Conservative Party unfit to govern.

Just to add a bit of context, think on this:

Most expensive football transfer fees in the world:

Pogba £89M, Bale £85M, Ronaldo £80M

Fees for Democratic Unionist politicians:

Nigel Dodds, £100M; Ian Paisley Jr, £100M; Jeffrey Donaldson, £100M; and so on and so on...... I don't usually think football fees bear much resemblance to value, but putting the fees of Ronaldo & Co alongside the value that this Conservative Party has assigned to that bunch of grim faced bigots has made me change my mind.

BobG
« Last Edit: June 28, 2017, 07:36:38 pm by BobG »

TinyPortal © 2005-2012