Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 07, 2024, 02:20:37 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: North Korea??  (Read 9304 times)

wilts rover

• Forum Member
Re: North Korea??
« Reply #30 on September 04, 2017, 06:15:18 pm by wilts rover »
    The Chinese today have said they are not prepared to cut there own throat as regards a total trade ban with the North Koreans...Therefore they cannot or wont put the required amount of pressure on NK to halt there persuit of Nuclear Missiles....So that isn't going to lead to a solution...The North Korean actions are designed to drive a wedge between the USA and China because they know China is only going to go so far...
   As for NK collapsing...Nobody should be looking for regime change...But he cant be allowed to achieve his aim of possessing nuclear weapons surely???

'The required amount of pressure', being what exactly WC? Do you really think the Chinese (and Russians) and jumping up and down in joy at the prospect of a nuclear war on their borders?

When we discussed this two or three weeks ago I said there were three options:

1 Wait for NK to launch a first strike and then retaliate - with the probable massive loss of life in, North Korea Japan and South Korea

2 Launch a first strike on a nuclear power and hope you have hit enough of their munitions to minimise the deaths in Japan and South Korea if not North Korea - but risk contaminating and/or civilian deaths in China & Russia and the escalation from there

3 Diplomacy

The North Koreans are supposed to have enough material for 50 nuclear bombs if that helps.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #31 on September 04, 2017, 06:23:39 pm by Filo »
    The Chinese today have said they are not prepared to cut there own throat as regards a total trade ban with the North Koreans...Therefore they cannot or wont put the required amount of pressure on NK to halt there persuit of Nuclear Missiles....So that isn't going to lead to a solution...The North Korean actions are designed to drive a wedge between the USA and China because they know China is only going to go so far...
   As for NK collapsing...Nobody should be looking for regime change...But he cant be allowed to achieve his aim of possessing nuclear weapons surely???

'The required amount of pressure', being what exactly WC? Do you really think the Chinese (and Russians) and jumping up and down in joy at the prospect of a nuclear war on their borders?

1 Wait for NK to launch a first strike and then retaliate - with the probable massive loss of life in, North Korea Japan and South Korea

2 Launch a first strike on a nuclear power and hope you have hit enough of their munitions to minimise the deaths in Japan and South Korea if not North Korea - but risk contaminating and/or civilian deaths in China & Russia and the escalation from there

3 Diplomacy

The North Koreans are supposed to have enough material for 50 nuclear bombs if that helps.

How do you talk to a man that has ignored every UN resoloution and basicall laughed in the entire worlds face?

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #32 on September 04, 2017, 06:27:00 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
Don't Japan have a say in all this as it's their country that the last missile was fired  across into the sea ,as they had the right to blast said missile right out of the sky since it was in their air space .

Find it odd that I don't see nowt on the news about the japs fealings in this .

I'd be more concerned with what the Russian's take on it is, and we've heard nothing about that either.

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #33 on September 04, 2017, 06:27:49 pm by Glyn_Wigley »

3 Diplomacy

How do you talk to a man that has ignored every UN resoloution and basicall laughed in the entire worlds face?

Treat them like Israel?

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #34 on September 04, 2017, 06:29:50 pm by Filo »

3 Diplomacy

Treat them like Israel?

You mean just ignore every aggresive illegal action?

not on facebook

• Forum Member
« Reply #35 on September 04, 2017, 07:13:38 pm by not on facebook »
I bet my last $$$$ that there are body's within NK or living outside of NK that would be more than happy to run the country in a far more good neighbours way.

Take out kim with a bullet to his head and other close by like minded or follow on family that would rule the same way.

Hand over country to those that can see today how badly the country is run by way it treats many of its nationals with slopping out time etc etc.

NK took out one of Kim's possible thorns in his side in that Malaysian airport incident  so live by the sword die by the sword.

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #36 on September 04, 2017, 07:19:07 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
I bet my last $$$$ that there are body's within NK or living outside of NK that would be more than happy to run the country in a far more good neighbours way.

Take out kim with a bullet to his head and other close by like minded or follow on family that would rule the same way.

Hand over country to those that can see today how badly the country is run by way it treats many of its nationals with slopping out time etc etc.

NK took out one of Kim's possible thorns in his side in that Malaysian airport incident  so live by the sword die by the sword.

It was a good plan in Iraq and Libya too. Until it was carried out...

not on facebook

• Forum Member
« Reply #37 on September 04, 2017, 07:41:47 pm by not on facebook »

As far as Iam aware there are no Muslim nut jobs in North Korea ,infact Iam sure that NK dont cling onto any religion in huge numbers.

One  that most of North Koreans don't get access to is outside world via internet etc etc.those that have jumped ship from NK across to SK and beyond seem to have woke up and smelt the coffee.

The North Koreans that have smelt the coffee is where the next leaders of the country are once kim and his close quarters have all taken head shots.

You can't have yank special forces in NK doing this as they would stick out like sore thumbs since they are all land of the giants against normall North Korean midget gems.hence you need special forces from South Korea to step in as they are all about the same size midget gems .

It was a good plan in Iraq and Libya too. Until it was carried out...

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #38 on September 04, 2017, 08:00:07 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
*holds head in hands*

not on facebook

• Forum Member
« Reply #39 on September 04, 2017, 08:36:33 pm by not on facebook »
*holds head in hands*

While your holding yer head in your hands Glynn NK have just sent a test missile that flew across U.K. And landed in the Irish Sea .

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #40 on September 04, 2017, 09:37:30 pm by wilts rover »

Yes there are people who would run the country 'in a more friendly way' - they are known as South Korea. They fought a war in the 50's which led to around 1.5 million casualties, 500000 dead, including 800 British and 55 000 US. That was in a conventional war.

You forget of course that the current regime are 'friendly'. To China. There is no way on earth that China would accept a regime that was 'friendly' to the west on their border.

not on facebook

• Forum Member
« Reply #41 on September 04, 2017, 09:42:29 pm by not on facebook »
You have a valid point about the kitchen sinks mr wilts .

Better call the SK midget gem plan back to the drawing board .

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #42 on September 04, 2017, 09:43:05 pm by Glyn_Wigley »

Yes there are people who would run the country 'in a more friendly way' - they are known as South Korea. They fought a war in the 50's which led to around 1.5 million casualties, 500000 dead, including 800 British and 55 000 US. That was in a conventional war.

You forget of course that the current regime are 'friendly'. To China. There is no way on earth that China would accept a regime that was 'friendly' to the west on their border.

And it's because China continue to want a buffer state there that they 100% want stability and will handle NK in their own way.

Then, ignoring this, this someone over here wants South Koreans to take over North Korea just because they look the same. And I hold my head in my hands at the crassness of it.

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #43 on September 04, 2017, 09:43:25 pm by wilts rover »
*holds head in hands*

While your holding yer head in your hands Glynn NK have just sent a test missile that flew across U.K. And landed in the Irish Sea .

No they haven't and no they wont. Nor will they send one to the US. To do so would see their country totally destroyed. What they are doing at the moment is demonstrating to the US that they have the technology to defend themselves and cause massive destruction should the US attempt regime change in NK.

As for what the US will do about it - depends who you listen to.

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #44 on September 04, 2017, 09:44:06 pm by Glyn_Wigley »

Just out of curiousity, is there a nationality you don't have a derogatory term for?

not on facebook

• Forum Member
« Reply #45 on September 04, 2017, 09:48:58 pm by not on facebook »

And it's because China continue to want a buffer state there that they 100% want stability and will handle NK in their own way.

Then, ignoring this, this someone over here wants South Koreans to take over North Korea just because they look the same. And I hold my head in my hands at the crassness of it.

My plan was  for SKs to go in and take kim and is close mob out because SKs all look like NKs .

Then for NKs that have smelt the coffee to run NK .

No way did I say that SK should run NK

not on facebook

• Forum Member
« Reply #46 on September 04, 2017, 09:51:41 pm by not on facebook »

Just out of curiousity, is there a nationality you don't have a derogatory term for?

So would it upset you if I called a American a septic tank

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #47 on September 04, 2017, 09:54:19 pm by Glyn_Wigley »

My plan was  for SKs to go in and take kim and is close mob out because SKs all look like NKs .

Then for NKs that have smelt the coffee to run NK .

No way did I say that SK should run NK

I went back and redeciphered what you wrote and that is indeed what you said. However, I can't see South Korea wanting to get involved as their capital city and major population centre is only thirty miles away from a massive arsenal of missiles permanently pointed at them.

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #48 on September 04, 2017, 09:57:35 pm by Glyn_Wigley »

None of your pathetic nationalistic/cultural/religious namecalling really  upsets me because I expect nothing less from you. More than anything it saddens me that you feel you have to do it when there is no need for it at all.

not on facebook

• Forum Member
« Reply #49 on September 04, 2017, 09:58:51 pm by not on facebook »
*holds head in hands*

No they haven't and no they wont. Nor will they send one to the US. To do so would see their country totally destroyed. What they are doing at the moment is demonstrating to the US that they have the technology to defend themselves and cause massive destruction should the US attempt regime change in NK.

10 years or so ago would anyone had ever thought that NK would have had the arsenal to be able to fire a missile into the sea and while doing it fire it over Japan .

What will NK be doing in another 10 years time  to test the yanks hold I ask .

As setting off test  missiles over Japan into close by sea won't be news anymore and hence not effective as a NK mind game.

They will have to do something a lot more close to the edge ,like sending a missile across Glynns roof too as he holds he is still holding his head in his hands and Missile lands in Atlantic Ocean .

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #50 on September 04, 2017, 10:01:56 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
*holds head in hands*

10 years or so ago would anyone had ever thought that NK would have had the arsenal to be able to fire a missile into the sea and while doing it fire it over Japan .

As setting off test  missiles over Japan into close by sea won't be news anymore and hence not effective as a NK mind game.

They will have to do something a lot more close to the edge ,like sending a missile across Glynns roof too as he holds he is still holding his head in his hands and Missile lands in Atlantic Ocean .

Bloody hell, this forum will go into meltdown on the day when they actually hurt someone instead of just posturing as they are at the moment.

not on facebook

• Forum Member
« Reply #51 on September 04, 2017, 10:05:29 pm by not on facebook »

I don't find anything wrong with the term kitchen sink tbh as the word sink rhymes with chink ,as a chink is a person from china .

Same as a jock is a person from Scotland aka sweaty sock.

Noggy is from Norway

Yank as in septic tank.

Mick as in Irish

Frog as in French

don't see nowt wrong with these terms what so ever and it's plums like yourself that get upset due to PC .

None of your pathetic nationalistic/cultural/religious namecalling really  upsets me because I expect nothing less from you. More than anything it saddens me that you feel you have to do it when there is no need for it at all.

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #52 on September 04, 2017, 10:06:50 pm by Glyn_Wigley »

I don't find anything wrong with the term kitchen sink tbh as the word sink rhymes with chink ,as a chink is a person from china .

Same as a jock is a person from Scotland aka sweaty sock.

Noggy is from Norway

Yank as in septic tank.

Mick as in Irish

Frog as in French

don't see nowt wrong with these terms what so ever and it's plums like yourself that get upset due to PC .

It's nothing to do with PC. It's called respect.

not on facebook

• Forum Member
« Reply #53 on September 04, 2017, 10:11:13 pm by not on facebook »
*holds head in hands*

Bloody hell, this forum will go into meltdown on the day when they actually hurt someone instead of just posturing as they are at the moment.

Glynn when this kim chap at NK orders the murder of another NK national becuase he was a threat to his rule of NK via the dangerous chemical agent known to man at the Malaysian airport incident with one hand > then with the other hand he is setting off misslies tests into the sea and threatening this and that  > i for one take him seriously due those actions at the Malaysian airport.

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #54 on September 05, 2017, 09:15:29 am by RedJ »
Of course they do, but China are North Korea's biggest (probably only) ally and 90% of their trade is done in China so they could cripple them, but it'd have huge implications.

wing commander

• Forum Member
« Reply #55 on September 05, 2017, 09:30:52 am by wing commander »
   Wouldn't it be lovely to live in a world were you just say the word diplomacy and puff..Everythings sorted..You could go out have 12 pints come home to the misses covered in lipstick and say "diplomacy"..However back on planet Earth that only works when you have 2 party's who want to talk and resolve issues...NK don't want to talk,why would they?? This is all going perfectly for them..The can break international law every week with nuclear testing,throw missiles over another countries airspace at will and threaten USA,Guam and even Australia knowing that nobody's going to do a thing about it until they have their finished product... China would rather have a rogue nuclear power on it's borders than risk a friend of the West so we cant count on them for anything other than words and rhetoric..They wont even back a call for tighter sanctions it would seem....
    One day and very soon a Crazy man will have his finger on the nuclear button,he wont have to go through protocols,command chains,advisors or procedures..It will be at his whim,he could have a mental breakdown and just do it and his Generals and their notebooks wont dare raise a word against him...That for me is to high a risk to the world and if he cant be brought to heel through the normal channels,then the military option although risky is the only alternative left on the table...

not on facebook

• Forum Member
« Reply #56 on September 05, 2017, 09:48:24 am by not on facebook »
I know a man who has his finger on such a said button WC

He is fat and round bounces off the ground with a two bob haircut ,and it's not Sammy lee it's the Kim loon from NK.

He has proved to the world that he is a nut job by ordering that hit at a Malaysian airport on another NK called kim funny enough .

The two non North Korean girls that did the hit are due up in Malaysian courts soon on whatever charges as they both were trained and sent in by NK to do the hit.

Be interesting to hear what they have to say infront of the beak ,as NK is claiming it has bugger all to do with them .

Would not surprise me if some NK midget gems have been ordered to infiltrate Malaysia in attempt to take out the two girls in question before they stand up in court.

wing commander

• Forum Member
« Reply #57 on September 05, 2017, 10:08:04 am by wing commander »
    He is not on his own in that department though mate..Lets face it every major country in the world is not adverse from making potential problems disappear...The difference is most intelligence services are a lot more adapt at it than throwing a hanky over the mouth in a busy airport that's all...it's done quietly efficiently and nobody ever hears a thing about it....

not on facebook

• Forum Member
« Reply #58 on September 05, 2017, 10:28:10 am by not on facebook »
    He is not on his own in that department though mate..Lets face it every major country in the world is not adverse from making potential problems disappear...The difference is most intelligence services are a lot more adapt at it than throwing a hanky over the mouth in a busy airport that's all...it's done quietly efficiently and nobody ever hears a thing about it....

How many country's in the world would have used that very dangerous lethal chemical agent in such a slap stick way at an international airport ,which in turn I guess could have been far far worse outcome.

As you said a snot rag with said VX or whatever it was then help a chap called Kim to blow his nose.

NK Trained up two tarts incase  one failed in her attempt would by my guess.NK had various   midget gem spotters
at the airport so they could point out the correct  target to be hit .then they had to hang about and check that the hit had been a success ,which it was.

The fact that as you point out the NK opperation to take out this kim chap was so slap stick is a huge worry as for the other kim in NK with silly haircut ordered the hit > the exact kim who has his finger ove or will have ove r a nuke button .

If carlsberg did hit jobs  it would not have been close to how NK do theirs

aidanstu

• Forum Member
« Reply #59 on September 07, 2017, 06:52:11 am by aidanstu »
Maybe we should consider our own and America's foreign policies and question why North Korea are so intent on developing nuclear weapons to aim at the Americans.

To start we may want to question why the Americans have ran over a 1500 nuclear tests since 1945 and North Korea have undertaken 6 and question again who is the real
Problem in this scenario.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012