Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 26, 2024, 12:05:48 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Danny Amos  (Read 5980 times)

graingrover

• VSC Member
Danny Amos
« on October 04, 2017, 07:08:44 pm by graingrover »
Danny scored on his début for Northern Ireland U 19 today in 63 min .. FT NI 1v Poland 2.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

the vicar

• Forum Member
Re: Danny Amos
« Reply #1 on October 04, 2017, 07:41:56 pm by the vicar »
Great news is that well done to the lad

graingrover

• VSC Member

dknward2

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on October 04, 2017, 08:52:42 pm by dknward2 »
Cracking goal

5minstogo

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on October 04, 2017, 09:29:51 pm by 5minstogo »
Good defending champion earlier in the match too. If we're struggling at left back is it too early to give him a try?

big fat yorkshire pudding

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on October 04, 2017, 09:32:34 pm by big fat yorkshire pudding »
Question I wonder is how long until we see him?

sheffield exile1

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on October 04, 2017, 09:34:10 pm by sheffield exile1 »
Agreed - Apparently born Sheffield, did his dad drink Guiness with Jack Charlton by any chance when he was Wensdehh manager? Automatic Irish qualification  if thats the case....North or South....

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on October 04, 2017, 10:12:04 pm by DonnyOsmond »
Agreed - Apparently born Sheffield, did his dad drink Guiness with Jack Charlton by any chance when he was Wensdehh manager? Automatic Irish qualification  if thats the case....North or South....

North or South Sheffield?

Bessie Red

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on October 05, 2017, 12:50:39 am by Bessie Red »
Will feel at home aswell down Gliwice Way!!

Metalmicky

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on October 05, 2017, 07:39:35 am by Metalmicky »

North obvs..... hence Northern Ireland

rtid88

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on October 05, 2017, 12:43:14 pm by rtid88 »
Great finish that. Get him in the team!

BigKeif

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on October 05, 2017, 01:37:52 pm by BigKeif »
Need to get him in the first team on saturday. No harm done by trying the lad out.

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on October 05, 2017, 01:42:39 pm by Bristol Red Rover »
Is he ready to play against over 19s? I'm sure he's in contention and could make a bench appearance thought there's a few in front of him at the moment.

steve@dcfd

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on October 05, 2017, 01:52:56 pm by steve@dcfd »
Need to get him in the first team on saturday. No harm done by trying the lad out.

There are two more games in the U19 format so won’t be available.

RoversAlias

• Forum Member
« Reply #14 on October 05, 2017, 02:02:31 pm by RoversAlias »
Fergie must think highly of him to have him taking part in the match day squads, was interesting to see him at Arsenal in the warm-ups.

ss1953

• VSC Member
« Reply #15 on October 05, 2017, 02:24:43 pm by ss1953 »

He had a much better qualification for playing - he owned an Irish setter.

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #16 on October 05, 2017, 03:18:38 pm by DonnyOsmond »

Yeah. I'm aware, I read the OP x

BigKeif

• Forum Member
« Reply #17 on October 05, 2017, 05:26:43 pm by BigKeif »

There are two more games in the U19 format so won’t be available.

Oh right, well when he's back then.

glosterred

• VSC Member
« Reply #18 on October 05, 2017, 06:13:26 pm by glosterred »
One goal and suddenly we have a wonder kid in our hands, if he'd been that good surely he would have already started. To misquote some one, one goal do not make a star.

COYR

BigKeif

• Forum Member
« Reply #19 on October 05, 2017, 06:39:28 pm by BigKeif »
One goal and suddenly we have a wonder kid in our hands, if he'd been that good surely he would have already started. To misquote some one, one goal do not make a star.

COYR

Nothing wrong with saying give the kid a try. No one is saying he's a wonder kid! Christ!

Metalmicky

• Forum Member
« Reply #20 on October 05, 2017, 06:52:03 pm by Metalmicky »

Yeah. I'm aware, I read the OP x

Whoosh......

glosterred

• VSC Member
« Reply #21 on October 05, 2017, 06:59:00 pm by glosterred »

COYR

Nothing wrong with saying give the kid a try. No one is saying he's a wonder kid! Christ!

Your talking the kid up, turning him into someone he may not be. Your talking of getting him the first team, prehaps we should first of all see how he goes in the development squad first, maybe even the next Checkatrade game, I say a again one goal does not make a star. And to coin a a phrase. Christ!

COYR

COYR

BigKeif

• Forum Member
« Reply #22 on October 05, 2017, 07:01:05 pm by BigKeif »

COYR

Your talking the kid up, turning him into someone he may not be. Your talking of getting him the first team, prehaps we should first of all see how he goes in the development squad first, maybe even the next Checkatrade game, I say a again one goal does not make a star. And to coin a a phrase. Christ!

COYR

COYR

Are you for real? I'm talking absolutely nothing up about him, so take your head from up your backside! I said give him a chance maybe. That is all!

glosterred

• VSC Member
« Reply #23 on October 05, 2017, 07:25:58 pm by glosterred »

COYR

COYR

COYR

Are you for real? I'm talking absolutely nothing up about him, so take your head from up your backside! I said give him a chance maybe. That is all!

Must hitting a note here as your getting verbally abusive! But you said and I quote "need to get him in the first team on Saturday" no harm in trying, he scores one goal in an u19 game and you want him in the first team. I will give you it was a well taken goal but it's only one goal. As I said maybe we should try the development side or the checkatrade game in a couple of weeks first and see how he does instead of throwing him in the first time when he might not be ready which could do him no end of harm.

COYR

BigKeif

• Forum Member
« Reply #24 on October 05, 2017, 07:32:46 pm by BigKeif »

COYR

COYR

COYR

Must hitting a note here as your getting verbally abusive! But you said and I quote "need to get him in the first team on Saturday" no harm in trying, he scores one goal in an u19 game and you want him in the first team. I will give you it was a well taken goal but it's only one goal. As I said maybe we should try the development side or the checkatrade game in a couple of weeks first and see how he does instead of throwing him in the first time when he might not be ready which could do him no end of harm.

COYR

Telling you to get your head from up your backside isn't verbal abuse, seeing as it's justified when you're interpreting what I've said and saying I've said something totally different.

You can quote me on whatever the hell ive said but literally nowhere of what I have said states that he's "a wonder kid" "talking him up" or "turning him into something he may not be".

Literally all I said was put him in the first team and let's see what he can do, seeing as we're struggling at left back, then why not give the kid a try? Trust me, if I was in his shoes then I'd be banging on Fergie door for a chance right now!

glosterred

• VSC Member
« Reply #25 on October 05, 2017, 07:38:44 pm by glosterred »
So saying need him in the first team on Saturday isn't talking him up when he scores one goal, what is then.

COYR

BigKeif

• Forum Member
« Reply #26 on October 06, 2017, 07:32:18 am by BigKeif »
So saying need him in the first team on Saturday isn't talking him up when he scores one goal, what is then.

COYR

What else did I say in that bit? "No harm done trying the lad out"

Or do you just keep trying to miss other bits out that I've said thinking that I'm dumb enough for you to embarrass? Well it ain't working because you've read way into what I've said rather than just bloody reading what I've said and leaving it at that.

What I said literally had nothing in it than just giving the lad a try.

glosterred

• VSC Member
« Reply #27 on October 06, 2017, 08:57:58 am by glosterred »

COYR

Or do you just keep trying to miss other bits out that I've said thinking that I'm dumb enough for you to embarrass? Well it ain't working because you've read way into what I've said rather than just bloody reading what I've said and leaving it at that.

So give the lad a try because he's scored one goal, I wonder how many other youth team players have scored one goal should we try them all? No harm in trying! Your making me laugh

COYR

BigKeif

• Forum Member
« Reply #28 on October 06, 2017, 09:17:22 am by BigKeif »

COYR

So give the lad a try because he's scored one goal, I wonder how many other youth team players have scored one goal should we try them all? No harm in trying! Your making me laugh

COYR

What the hell does it have to do with scoring a goal? Where did I say "give the lad a try because he's scored a goal"?

Come on seeing as I'm making you laugh, please explain. Think you know it all when you just assume off what people say in one post you absolute troll! Get a life!

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #29 on October 06, 2017, 09:28:47 am by RedJ »

COYR

COYR

Probably more to do with the fact that we have one fit out and out senior left back.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012