Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 26, 2024, 03:20:40 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Snow on way Friday.  (Read 11375 times)

Alickismyhero

• VSC Member
Re: Snow on way Friday.
« Reply #60 on December 29, 2017, 12:18:47 pm by Alickismyhero »
Looks like your memory is spot on Hound, game was called off gone midday due to waterlogging. That's the only instance I can recall though and that day half the EFL fixtures went due to the same reason so the country must have had a deluge.

I actually confirmed it by reading an old Rovers 606 thread manned by our dearly departed forum member Derek, aka "newyankee". He was also expressing dismay that "Fuzzyduck" had left the site, whatever happened to him? I'm sure he had an account on here too.

Both were very strong supporters of our club. WE know what happened to Derek but I have always been concerned about Fuzzy! He was incredible with the level of detailed input with his postings. I do have his email details and I will try and make contact with him again.

Come back Fuzzy

I have sent emails to addresses I have for him and I will let everyone know the outcome.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2017, 12:24:49 pm by Alickismyhero »

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

eastender

• VSC Member
« Reply #61 on December 29, 2017, 12:22:15 pm by eastender »
Looks like your memory is spot on Hound, game was called off gone midday due to waterlogging. That's the only instance I can recall though and that day half the EFL fixtures went due to the same reason so the country must have had a deluge.

I actually confirmed it by reading an old Rovers 606 thread manned by our dearly departed forum member Derek, aka "newyankee". He was also expressing dismay that "Fuzzyduck" had left the site, whatever happened to him? I'm sure he had an account on here too.

Both were very strong supporters of our club. WE know what happened to Derek but I have always been concerned about Fuzzy! He was incredible with the level of detailed input with his postings. I do have his email details and I will try and make contact with him again.

Come back Fuzzy

Fuzzy has been Tweeting from the Winti  games these past few weeks.

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #62 on December 29, 2017, 12:38:12 pm by RedJ »
Yes Fuzzy is still about, just doesn't seem to come around these parts of the internet anymore.

I used to like his posts.

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #63 on December 29, 2017, 03:47:31 pm by IDM »
Doncaster Rovers FC

Verified account

@drfc_official
 26m26 minutes ago
More
MATCHDAY | The Keepmoat Stadium pitch is completely clear after the overnight snow ahead of Friday night's game against @officiallydale - just £10 for adults. #DRFC

Jimmydee

• VSC Member
« Reply #64 on December 29, 2017, 04:53:40 pm by Jimmydee »
To prove that the pitch is fine, the groundsman will probably have the sprinklers on pre match and at half time.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012