Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 20, 2024, 01:17:38 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Big announcment  (Read 26702 times)

ravenrover

• VSC Member
Re: Big announcment
« Reply #60 on May 24, 2018, 08:04:31 pm by ravenrover »
The only thing I used to look forward to on a Satdi moring was Helen Chamberlain

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

GazLaz

• Forum Member
« Reply #61 on May 24, 2018, 08:04:41 pm by GazLaz »
Rare as rocking horse muck that they announce a signing on a Saturday morning. I'm more inclined to think it's an off field activity.

I think a signing is about a 33/1 chance.

turnbull for england

• Forum Member
« Reply #62 on May 24, 2018, 08:06:42 pm by turnbull for england »
Is it gdpr emails are ending?

Muttley

• VSC Member
« Reply #63 on May 24, 2018, 08:31:00 pm by Muttley »
Toppings Pies are taking over the catering
from Centreplate?

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #64 on May 24, 2018, 08:45:37 pm by DonnyOsmond »
Maybe an even bigger signing than Max Watters who is definitely going to get us into the Championship?  Yay!

What's the issue with signing Max?

DonnyBazR0ver

• VSC Member
« Reply #65 on May 24, 2018, 08:57:16 pm by DonnyBazR0ver »
Might be a Wild guess, but thinking its more likely to do with sponsorship or investment.

BigH

• VSC Member
« Reply #66 on May 24, 2018, 09:08:16 pm by BigH »
It'll be a late decision to move the Champions League Final to the Keepmoat

Northants Nomad

• Forum Member
« Reply #67 on May 24, 2018, 09:39:58 pm by Northants Nomad »
Is it gdpr emails are ending?

Please let it be this! Please!!!!!

glosterred

• VSC Member
« Reply #68 on May 24, 2018, 10:13:15 pm by glosterred »
New owners to be announced, the Keepmoat crowd have sold the club to a Belizean hedge fund.

COYR

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #69 on May 24, 2018, 10:15:15 pm by Filo »
A friendly at the KM against Man City or Man Utd

mushRTID

• Forum Member
« Reply #70 on May 24, 2018, 10:20:12 pm by mushRTID »

Decent shout

DonnyBazR0ver

• VSC Member
« Reply #71 on May 24, 2018, 10:32:22 pm by DonnyBazR0ver »
I like the sound of that. Ticks the boxes.

Donnyjim

• VSC Member
« Reply #72 on May 24, 2018, 10:47:05 pm by Donnyjim »
They'll have enough pies at half time?

Colemans Left Hook

• Forum Member
« Reply #73 on May 24, 2018, 11:59:35 pm by Colemans Left Hook »

i'll have £5 each way on that as well

Michael Shaw

• Forum Member
« Reply #74 on May 25, 2018, 12:18:09 am by Michael Shaw »
If the board want us in the Championship we need top League One or Championship quality players. How does Max Watters from 8th tier football fit that bill?
Signing Houghton or Copps is just same-old and another year in the middle of the table. Even though I hope they do get signed up.
A really good striker would be the best news, but I wouldn't be surprised if Ferguson went to another club because the board won't give him a big enough budget. Especially if the Belles join Club Doncaster and cut the Rovers budget.

DonnyBazR0ver

• VSC Member
« Reply #75 on May 25, 2018, 05:53:45 am by DonnyBazR0ver »
If the board want us in the Championship we need top League One or Championship quality players. How does Max Watters from 8th tier football fit that bill?
Signing Houghton or Copps is just same-old and another year in the middle of the table. Even though I hope they do get signed up.
A really good striker would be the best news, but I wouldn't be surprised if Ferguson went to another club because the board won't give him a big enough budget. Especially if the Belles join Club Doncaster and cut the Rovers budget.

To the best of my knowledge the income from Club Doncaster has increased year on year since its inception. How on earth do you come to the conclusion Rovers budet would be cut of the Belles joined Club Doncaster.?

In addition, I think the vast majority of fans would be disappointed if we weren't scouting for youngsters like Max Watters. It's a policy that isn't new and will continue irrespective of the size of the budget.

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #76 on May 25, 2018, 07:35:34 am by DonnyOsmond »
The transfer window is open for a week, we sign one first teamer and one development squad player and the board are apparently showing no ambition. some people don't realise how stupid they sound.

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #77 on May 25, 2018, 07:50:57 am by Nudga »

f**k me, another one. I think I'm nearly done with this place.

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #78 on May 25, 2018, 07:53:39 am by dickos1 »

What a load of absolute b*llocks

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #79 on May 25, 2018, 08:04:41 am by DonnyOsmond »

Go on Facebook they're everywhere. This place isn't that bad at all.

big fat yorkshire pudding

• VSC Member
« Reply #80 on May 25, 2018, 08:08:26 am by big fat yorkshire pudding »

i'll have £5 each way on that as well

Its a good shout I would think.

raggytash

• Forum Member
« Reply #81 on May 25, 2018, 08:20:02 am by raggytash »
What’s the odds of JR or Louis joining the board???

the vicar

• Forum Member
« Reply #82 on May 25, 2018, 08:25:38 am by the vicar »
omamdon

So you are done with this place Just cos others don't see things as you do, well well same old same old

the vicar

• Forum Member
« Reply #83 on May 25, 2018, 08:32:04 am by the vicar »
Max from 8th tier, I SEEM to think Jamie Vardy came from low down int  that where most players come from in the first place they have to start somewhere, and you never know we might of unearthed a real gem like Copps was
« Last Edit: May 25, 2018, 08:37:23 am by the vicar »

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #84 on May 25, 2018, 08:32:48 am by RedJ »
omamdon

So you are done with this place Just cos others don't see things as you do, well well same old same old

No he's probably done with this place cos people talk out their arse and predictably only shite comes out.

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #85 on May 25, 2018, 08:34:32 am by DonnyOsmond »

What's wrong with signing players for the future? Beestin has hardly done bad. If we've not signed any quality players (other than Anderson) by the week before the first game of the season I'd be worried, a week after the window opened is a ridiculous time to moan about us not showing ambition.

robchester

• Forum Member
« Reply #86 on May 25, 2018, 08:36:56 am by robchester »
With Saturday being champions league final day it could be a friendly against Liverpool.

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #87 on May 25, 2018, 08:41:35 am by RedJ »
We're obviously hosting Barcelona.

Pancho Regan

• VSC Member
« Reply #88 on May 25, 2018, 09:36:58 am by Pancho Regan »

Any chance we could introduce a 'Don't Like' button?

the vicar

• Forum Member
« Reply #89 on May 25, 2018, 09:57:12 am by the vicar »
omamdon

No he's probably done with this place cos people talk out their arse and predictably only shite comes out.
WHO ANOTHER ONE leave it out lol

TinyPortal © 2005-2012