Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 23, 2024, 04:41:03 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Fleetwood away.  (Read 4505 times)

Ben Marro

Fleetwood away.
« on December 20, 2018, 03:54:34 pm by Ben Marro »
How are supporters getting to Fleetwood. Had a brief look at trains and there’s doesn’t appear to be anything
« Last Edit: December 20, 2018, 03:57:37 pm by Ben Marro »

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

esdailles left foot

• Forum Member
Re: Fleetwood away.
« Reply #1 on December 20, 2018, 05:57:16 pm by esdailles left foot »
I possess my own vehicle

Drover

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on December 20, 2018, 06:00:29 pm by Drover »
They use trams in Fleetwood   :coat:

the vicar

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on December 20, 2018, 06:06:58 pm by the vicar »
There int many going at minute only sold 300 as of yesterday now that is crap for boxing day

RoversAlias

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on December 20, 2018, 06:09:50 pm by RoversAlias »
There int many going at minute only sold 300 as of yesterday now that is crap for boxing day

Not really, it's a hassle to get to, it's not a new ground or local, people are right to rather spend it in with their families following on Sky Sports in my opinion.

I love the Boxing Day games when they're at home but I think they should do all they can to ensure local derbies across the divisions really.

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on December 20, 2018, 06:09:50 pm by IDM »
Oh for f**ks sake.!!

How the hell is it crap? Like someone says, there are no trains, and it’s hardly a local fixture. I love Boxing Day football but Fleetwood is too for for me..

Merry f**king Christmas eh.??

knockers

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on December 20, 2018, 06:12:51 pm by knockers »
IDM don’t bite as the guy is just and uneducated arse. You’ve only got to look at pretty much everything he posts.

Oh and he can’t count either 😁

steve@dcfd

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on December 20, 2018, 06:51:44 pm by steve@dcfd »
Supporters living in Doncaster if going to Fleetwood and then Gillingham on the 25th and 29th will have a 240 + 420 miles round trips fixtures could have been better really. Mind the next three away trips after that aren’t close either.

DearneValleyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #8 on December 20, 2018, 07:41:09 pm by DearneValleyRover »
I’m not going to either game, Christmas is for family, well it is for me, different if it’s a local derby but not a 10/16 hour day out

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #9 on December 20, 2018, 08:45:17 pm by selby »
 And the fish shop will be shut.

big fat yorkshire pudding

• VSC Member
« Reply #10 on December 20, 2018, 08:49:28 pm by big fat yorkshire pudding »

My daughter's first birthday, don't think we'll be going to Fleetwood.

the vicar

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on December 20, 2018, 08:53:50 pm by the vicar »
IDM don’t bite as the guy is just and uneducated arse. You’ve only got to look at pretty much everything he posts.

oh another BIG BRAVE KNOB HEAD SAT BEHIND A KEYBOARD HMMMMM THIS PLACE IS FULL OF Them, who won't say these things to someone face to face
« Last Edit: December 20, 2018, 08:57:43 pm by the vicar »

StocktonRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #12 on December 20, 2018, 08:58:18 pm by StocktonRover »

oh another BIG BRAVE KNOB HEAD SAT BEHIND A KEYBOARD HMMMMM THIS PLACE IS FULL OF Them, who won't say these things to someone face to face
Just think about what you have just typed.....

scawsby steve

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on December 20, 2018, 09:08:07 pm by scawsby steve »

I think you're a bit wrong there Stockton; I know Dave well, and he isn't scared to go face to face with anyone; he's a good lad as well.

the vicar

• Forum Member
« Reply #14 on December 20, 2018, 09:27:40 pm by the vicar »

i don't need to think about anything i type, i mean everything i say and no i'm not scared to meet anyone,  if they are abusive to anyone i know or my family and that includes ME.  Thanks Steve you know me more than anyone on here and you know i will find who they are in my good time then we will see what they have to say then, me or anyone else should not come on here and get abused from the keyboard bullies thats all they are and i'm surprised the mods allow it to happen that makes them as bad as them for letting it happen. i know i will get the blame from the controllers of the site  but that i'm not bothered about, they just protect there own as we all know.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2018, 09:38:57 pm by the vicar »

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #15 on December 20, 2018, 09:36:58 pm by RedJ »
You do realise threatening to find them in person and beat them up doesn't make you a better person than a keyboard warrior don't you?

the vicar

• Forum Member
« Reply #16 on December 20, 2018, 09:42:04 pm by the vicar »
i have not said i am going to beat them up, specavers are in order mate, just point me to where i have said that and i will be the first to apologise

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #17 on December 20, 2018, 09:54:06 pm by RedJ »
You've basically told me you'll thump me in the past.

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #18 on December 20, 2018, 09:59:53 pm by wilts rover »
Not again.

I have never (knowingly) met the vicar in person but I have spoken to him on here and he is decent bloke, if not a bit too passionate at times.

I think his comment about the number of fans going to Fleetwood was unnecessary but even so people's reaction to it is well over the top.

All of you can give up now, it's bl**dy Christmas there's enough pointless arguing.

the vicar

• Forum Member
« Reply #19 on December 20, 2018, 10:09:44 pm by the vicar »
You've basically told me you'll thump me in the past.
have you got any proof of this if so i WILL apologise

Paul Simpson

• Forum Member
« Reply #20 on December 20, 2018, 10:12:17 pm by Paul Simpson »
Merry Christmas 😀

StocktonRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #21 on December 20, 2018, 10:13:26 pm by StocktonRover »

I think you're a bit wrong there Stockton; I know Dave well, and he isn't scared to go face to face with anyone; he's a good lad as well.
I know who Dave is too.
He is passionate but only sees things his way. He not for the first time needs to think before he types and read it back to see if it is what he really means to say (there is a preview button next to the post button).
He criticises the comment made but in the same process responds calling someone a “big brave knob head sat behind a keyboard”.
That’s what my comment is aimed at.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2018, 10:16:04 pm by StocktonRover »

the vicar

• Forum Member
« Reply #22 on December 20, 2018, 10:39:42 pm by the vicar »
I only say things about those that say things about me I will not be pushed around by anyone and I mean all I put down

Retdon1

• Forum Member
« Reply #23 on December 20, 2018, 10:41:46 pm by Retdon1 »
I’ve only missed 2 games so far this season but Idd rather spend the whole day at home eating, drinking and watching football on the box in the warm with the family than spend most of the day at Fleetwood... I’ll be at gillingham though, going to the darts at ally pally straight after the game.

hamiltonrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #24 on December 20, 2018, 10:45:29 pm by hamiltonrover »
Nice trip down from Lanarkshire in the car, looking forward it !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sha66y

• Forum Member
« Reply #25 on December 20, 2018, 10:53:04 pm by sha66y »

Ladies and Gentlemen....
The statement if read correctly is not a scathing attack on those that won’t or can’t be bothered to go to Fleetwood....

It has the feel of a rhetorical statement with a hint of retrospect...
As if uttering to oneself....

We all do it so just chill the fcuk out and enjoy the oncoming festivities..

the vicar

• Forum Member
« Reply #26 on December 20, 2018, 10:59:13 pm by the vicar »
well said, that is just how it is mate thank you

rich1471

• Forum Member
« Reply #27 on December 20, 2018, 11:12:19 pm by rich1471 »
I’ve only missed 2 games so far this season but Idd rather spend the whole day at home eating, drinking and watching football on the box in the warm with the family than spend most of the day at Fleetwood... I’ll be at gillingham though, going to the darts at ally pally straight after the game.
me two and it will be on i player to watch with my dad and a beer in hand 

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #28 on December 20, 2018, 11:31:07 pm by IDM »
Vicar, Dave, whoever you are, I really hope you don’t think I was being abusive and the last thing I am is a keyboard warrior..

You do however need to recognise that when people disagree with you, and point out why, that isn’t a personal attack - certainly not from me.

In my view, you over react when people disagree with your posts that have been perceived as without basis or weak arguments. 

There are many reasons why our attendance at fleetwood will be low, good reasons  but that doesn’t make it crap..  it’s your choice of words that make folks react how they do.. I can’t speak for others for definite, but for me there is no malice, just disagreement..

I hope you can see that..

the vicar

• Forum Member
« Reply #29 on December 21, 2018, 12:06:29 am by the vicar »
I did not disagree with anyone, all I said was 300 is poor for where we are in the league in my book then some one came on abusing me so I stand up for myself so I know that is not over reacting in any way at all, and I have not said anything about you I don't think, but there is no need for abuse to anyone from anyone
« Last Edit: December 21, 2018, 12:10:02 am by the vicar »

TinyPortal © 2005-2012