Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 02, 2024, 04:16:16 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Interesting Day  (Read 9011 times)

donnyallday

• Forum Member
Re: Interesting Day
« Reply #60 on January 04, 2019, 12:58:15 pm by donnyallday »
I dont mind the Dingles on here, but as for Millwall i dont give a shiny shite, probably most posters on here dont. Its  time the lion left and posts in his own den. Irrelevant club .

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #61 on January 04, 2019, 01:09:53 pm by IDM »
I think that’s a bit unfair..

I thought we were a more welcoming set than that..

DINGLE

• Forum Member
« Reply #62 on January 04, 2019, 01:33:33 pm by DINGLE »
Right next time some brick outhouse as go at me in a boozer, I’m going to walk away go in a shop and kick 7 shades out of a dad out shopping with his wife and kids. I didn’t know this being a bellend lark was so easy.

I'll make this as simple as possible for you to understand as you obviously not listening.
I am not defending idiots who may have been Millwall fans causing trouble, however I do not accept it was all one way traffic. You can not possibly know what happened in all areas of the Wembley. Yes, we have an historic name for crowd trouble, but due to action taken by the club most of our games see no trouble at all. As I said earlier what has Barnsley done to weed out trouble causers? You are clearly deluded by thinking your fans are innocents.

You’re a complete and utter bellend, you’re basically using the he’s done it so why can’t I excuse, 2 year olds know that excuse doesn’t hold up. Anyway f**k off

Axholme Lion

• Forum Member
« Reply #63 on January 04, 2019, 01:41:12 pm by Axholme Lion »
I dont mind the Dingles on here, but as for Millwall i dont give a shiny shite, probably most posters on here dont. Its  time the lion left and posts in his own den. Irrelevant club .

Why should I? I'll think you'll find it's the dingle whose getting all up tight and aggressive. I on the other hand have accepted we have had a problem in the past which the club has taken steps to address. Where our Barnsley friend seems incapable, or unwilling to accept that his club, which has a large amount of banning orders in place for a small provincial club, also has a problem at times with fan behaviour. Millwall has  every away match designated all ticket. You have to stump up twenty sheets for a membership, where all your details are kept on a database. Every ground we go to we are subject to totally over the top searches and aggressive policing with ridiculous kick off times. Despite all this we put up with it to follow our team, then the powers that be let anyone who wants one, buy a ticket for the play off final and hey presto day trippers roll up and ruin it for everyone. Can he not see that as a normal fan I am impacted for ages by the behaviour of a few so called fans at a final. These are not the people going week in and week out up and down the country. So don't judge all Wall by a handful down on the piss for the day, as I won't judge all Barnsley fans by the handful who came down to London looking to have a go.

Axholme Lion

• Forum Member
« Reply #64 on January 04, 2019, 01:48:21 pm by Axholme Lion »
Right next time some brick outhouse as go at me in a boozer, I’m going to walk away go in a shop and kick 7 shades out of a dad out shopping with his wife and kids. I didn’t know this being a bellend lark was so easy.

I'll make this as simple as possible for you to understand as you obviously not listening.
I am not defending idiots who may have been Millwall fans causing trouble, however I do not accept it was all one way traffic. You can not possibly know what happened in all areas of the Wembley. Yes, we have an historic name for crowd trouble, but due to action taken by the club most of our games see no trouble at all. As I said earlier what has Barnsley done to weed out trouble causers? You are clearly deluded by thinking your fans are innocents.

You’re a complete and utter bellend, you’re basically using the he’s done it so why can’t I excuse, 2 year olds know that excuse doesn’t hold up. Anyway f**k off

Did you need help from a classroom assistant to come up with that highly incisive and well thought out response.
I have replied to your post in a polite and constructive manner and all you can come back with is aggression and abuse.
According to the media and popular belief it is Millwall who are the thugs, I would suggest after reading your garbled rantings that we need to look a little further up the M1.

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #65 on January 04, 2019, 02:04:40 pm by RedJ »
Quite enjoying it myself. Better than us calling each other Kitsons. :laugh:

Campsall rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #66 on January 04, 2019, 02:08:17 pm by Campsall rover »
This is pathetic can you two take your slanging match elsewhere please. You are on DRFC forum.
Don’t you have your own? Yes you do. USE IT PLEASE NOT OURS.

Chris Black come back

• Forum Member
« Reply #67 on January 04, 2019, 02:12:32 pm by Chris Black come back »
What do either of them think about Darren Ferguson?

Axholme Lion

• Forum Member
« Reply #68 on January 04, 2019, 02:13:43 pm by Axholme Lion »
This is pathetic can you two take your slanging match elsewhere please. You are on DRFC forum.
Don’t you have your own? Yes you do. USE IT PLEASE NOT OURS.

Fair enough, but i'll think you'll find that this was started by the 'morons from Millwall' comment to which I responded. I am not the one giving out abuse and swearing on this thread.

Axholme Lion

• Forum Member
« Reply #69 on January 04, 2019, 02:15:48 pm by Axholme Lion »

Good riddance i'd say. You're better off with the new bloke.
I do like to see Donny do well as they are the nearest team to where I live.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #70 on January 04, 2019, 02:17:42 pm by Filo »

You sure Scunny is not nearer

Axholme Lion

• Forum Member
« Reply #71 on January 04, 2019, 02:27:05 pm by Axholme Lion »

You sure Scunny is not nearer

According to the AA it's 14.4 miles to Scunthorpe United and 12.6 miles to Doncaster Rovers. Plus the fact that most of the Scunthorpe fans I've seen have no teeth and smell.

Forum Admin

• VSC Member
« Reply #72 on January 04, 2019, 02:35:25 pm by Forum Admin »
OK, that's enough.

All posters are welcome but there are limits. So, topic closed.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012