Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 26, 2024, 02:51:42 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Little Plough  (Read 1559 times)

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
Little Plough
« on January 11, 2019, 08:46:21 pm by Donnywolf »
Been in today - first time for a while and found several windows and the door boarded up
A bloke in there who I knew said the place got smashed up when we played Scunny. He said " they were in here having a good craic when Rovers fans appeared from a nearby Pub and it got damaged"
Is this true because I have not read or heard anything about it - and if yes who did the damage
Either way its a bad blow for the Pub as they have been big supporters of Rovers and advertised on the board every Game. Not seen the adverts of late (may have missed them) - so maybe they have withdrawn them

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

anton123

• Forum Member
Re: Little Plough
« Reply #1 on January 11, 2019, 09:02:05 pm by anton123 »
I was round the corner when it happened a young rovers supporter came past the pub I was in , in tears and said some Scunny fans had punched him when he walked passed the plough so a few rovers fans went to investigate and a few punches was exchanged but the police turned up straight away , no real damage to the pub at that time

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on January 12, 2019, 08:53:22 am by Donnywolf »
Must have been misinformation then - cos Door Window and the Panes above and to each side of the Door were boarded up yesterday

Maybe nowt to do with Scunny Game at all

anton123

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on January 12, 2019, 12:58:12 pm by anton123 »
Scunny might have kicked off later on before they went home not sure

TinyPortal © 2005-2012