Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 26, 2024, 08:13:02 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Here's a thought  (Read 3402 times)

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
Here's a thought
« on June 08, 2019, 07:53:44 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Dianne Abbott was photographed having a Mojito on a train and the right wing media went into meltdown.

In the last few days, Jeremy Hunt and Andrea Ledsome have admitted doing dope, Rory Stewart has admitted that he smoked a heroin and Michael Gove has admitted he was a coke head throughout his 30s.

And no-one seems to give a f**k.

Almost as if there's double standards between what's acceptable for the ruling class and a working class black woman.

Mind, I'm wondering if there's a reason these four have been baring their souls. I'm wondering if they are looking to out someone for more nefarious activities. Given that this IS the Tory party, and there are 11 candidates, it's odds on that one of them has dabbled with gimp suit auto-asphyxiation while sticking a satsuma up their arse and their cock in a pig's mouth.

Wonder which of the remaining ones it could be...?
« Last Edit: June 08, 2019, 08:26:55 pm by BillyStubbsTears »

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Superspy

• VSC Member
Re: Here's a thought
« Reply #1 on June 08, 2019, 07:55:36 pm by Superspy »
Didn't realise Cameron was making a comeback.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on June 08, 2019, 07:58:32 pm by Filo »
Dianne Abbott was photographed having a Mojito on a train and the right wing media went into meltdown.

In the last few days, Jeremy Hunt and Andrea Ledsome have admitted doing dope, Rory Stewart has admitted that he smoked a heroin and Michael Gove has admitted he was a coke head throughout his 30s.

And no-one seems to give a f**k.

Almost as if there's double standards between what's acceptable for the ruling class and a working class black woman.

Mind, I'm wondering if there's a reason these four have been baring their souls. I'm wondering if they are looking to out someone for more nefarious activities. Given that this the Tory party, and there are 11 candidates, it's odds on that one of them has dabbled with gimp suit auto-asphyxiation while sticking a satsuma up their arse and their cock in a pig's mouth.

Wonder which of the remaining ones it could be...?

You seem rather familiar with the upper class frivolities 😂

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on June 08, 2019, 08:13:15 pm by drfchound »
I didn’t realise that Dianne Abbott is a working class woman.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on June 08, 2019, 08:25:45 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
I didn’t realise that Dianne Abbott is a working class woman.

I meant she's from a working class background. Her parents were Windrush immigrants. And she certainly didn't have the upbringing that the other 4 had.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on June 08, 2019, 08:54:39 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
The more I think about it, the less amusing this seems.

Those four entitled t**ts just apologise and crack (sic) on with their efforts to become PM.

Compare and contrast with what their party does to people like this, who...oh, what a coincidence! Just happen to be non-white.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.buzzfeed.com/amphtml/emilydugan/home-office-deportation-citizenship-crime

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on June 08, 2019, 09:39:12 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
Insert 'Boris Johnson' and 'addicted to crack' joke here.

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on June 08, 2019, 10:05:53 pm by wilts rover »
As I pointed out on a previous thread. This past week the Queen gave a state visit to an IRA fundraiser on first name terms with Gerry Adams.

And the Daily Mail said....

Herbert Anchovy

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on June 08, 2019, 10:11:05 pm by Herbert Anchovy »
I didn’t read too much into it at the time but Leverson was supposed to/hoped to bring the written media into under some form of governance. However, it seems they’re more out of control than ever.

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on June 08, 2019, 10:32:37 pm by bpoolrover »
I can’t see a problem with what any of them have done, most of not all were many years ago and dianne abbot was just chilling having a drink no problem, many people rightly or wrongly have tried or use drugs

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on June 08, 2019, 10:35:52 pm by bpoolrover »
The problem with politics no matter who you vote for it’s about making the opposite party look bad that’s the main priority

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #11 on June 08, 2019, 10:40:31 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
No Bpool. It's about principles.

Michael Gove taking a Class A drug. No problem.

West Indian immigrant stopped with a bag of weed. Deportation.

THAT'S the issue.

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on June 08, 2019, 10:47:06 pm by bpoolrover »
Bst do you not think many many labour have not taken drugs? You go out to any pub club working mans club and most are doing drugs

Not Now Kato

• VSC Member
« Reply #13 on June 08, 2019, 10:49:39 pm by Not Now Kato »
Quote from: bpoolrover link=topic=272631? omsg869810#msg869810 date=1560030426
Bst do you not think many many labour have not taken drugs? You go out to any pub club working mans club and most are doing drugs

You drink in some strange places.  Then again,  Blackpool!

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #14 on June 08, 2019, 11:02:55 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Bpool.

You are totally missing the point I'm making.

I thought it was obvious that my posts weren't making any judgement on anyone taking drugs.

It's the hypocrisy that f**ks me off.

One young lad being deported for carrying dope. One cabinet minister admitting to taking Class A drugs and just being waved through to the ballot to be PM.

Doesn't that upset you? It makes me f**king incandescent about the values of this country.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2019, 11:06:01 pm by BillyStubbsTears »

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #15 on June 08, 2019, 11:06:35 pm by bpoolrover »
Lol I don’t live in Blackpool I live near there, every rovers match I have been to this season I’ve seen it go on, a lovely place near my called Lytham is nicknamed powder city, it goes on in every place kato just because you don’t see it mate does not mean it does not go on, back to the point about principles there are several police officers to my local area that are quite partial to coke but are happy to arrest people that’s just part of life

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #16 on June 08, 2019, 11:07:39 pm by bpoolrover »
Bpool.

I thought it was obvious that my posts weren't making any judgement on anyone taking drugs.

One young lad being deported for carrying dope. One cabinet minister admitting to taking Class A drugs and just being waved through to the ballot to be PM.

Doesn't that upset you? It makes me f**king incandescent about the values of this country.
it does not upset me mate no as it’s gone on for years and always will it’s just how life goes, yes it’s wrong and your right but nothing will change it

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #17 on June 09, 2019, 01:14:49 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Excellent line from Gove today about his Class A drug habit.

"The point...is that if any of us lapse sometimes from standards that we uphold, that is human."

Brilliant. I'll remember that defence the next time I commit a crime with a tariff of 7 years behind bars.

I assume he'll be campaigning to overturn the deportation of that lad in the article I posted last night, who also "lapsed" in a "human" way.

Sorry.

When I said "I assume he will," obviously I really meant to say, "I assume he won't". Cos he's a self-important, egotistical, hypocrite.

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #18 on June 09, 2019, 01:29:32 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
Bpool.

it does not upset me mate no as it’s gone on for years and always will it’s just how life goes, yes it’s wrong and your right but nothing will change it

Well, certainly nothing will change with people like you just shrugging their shoulders.

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #19 on June 09, 2019, 02:00:09 pm by bpoolrover »
What are you doing to change it Glynn or do you think coming on a message board saying it’s bad will change anything?

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #20 on June 09, 2019, 02:01:55 pm by bpoolrover »
Excellent line from Gove today about his Class A drug habit.
Would depend how much drugs he had on him if you get caught with a couple of bags of coke all you get is 80 quid fine now
"The point...is that if any of us lapse sometimes from standards that we uphold, that is human."

Brilliant. I'll remember that defence the next time I commit a crime with a tariff of 7 years behind bars.

I assume he'll be campaigning to overturn the deportation of that lad in the article I posted last night, who also "lapsed" in a "human" way.

Sorry.

When I said "I assume he will," obviously I really meant to say, "I assume he won't". Cos he's a self-important, egotistical, hypocrite.

MachoMadness

• Forum Member
« Reply #21 on June 09, 2019, 03:01:11 pm by MachoMadness »
Boris' line (heh) is that he was offered some white powder in his youth, but he sneezed before he could snort it. Ok then.

scawsby steve

• Forum Member
« Reply #22 on June 09, 2019, 03:39:46 pm by scawsby steve »
Drugs are the biggest problem in the modern world. In countries like Columbia and Mexico, government officials and police officers are in on it; that's why there are drug related murders on a regular basis.

It's a dreadful problem that nobody seems to know what to do with.

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #23 on June 09, 2019, 04:01:38 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
What are you doing to change it Glynn or do you think coming on a message board saying it’s bad will change anything?

I've already done my bit about it thanks for asking.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #24 on June 09, 2019, 04:04:46 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
There's only two solutions.

1) Folk stop using drugs.
2) We legalise and de-criminalise drugs.

I've got nothing but contempt for politicians who are part of the reason why 1 won't happen and then prevent 2 from happening. That smacks of gross hypocrisy.

Hypocrisy that is compounded many times over when they then ruin lives and families by deporting people who have committed lesser drugs crimes than they themselves are guilty of.

Not Now Kato

• VSC Member
« Reply #25 on June 09, 2019, 06:08:44 pm by Not Now Kato »
Lol I don’t live in Blackpool I live near there, every rovers match I have been to this season I’ve seen it go on, a lovely place near my called Lytham is nicknamed powder city, it goes on in every place kato just because you don’t see it mate does not mean it does not go on, back to the point about principles there are several police officers to my local area that are quite partial to coke but are happy to arrest people that’s just part of life

I know the area well BP. I lived down the road in Formby for 22 & 1/2 years before moving back to Doncaster.  I wouldn't call Lytham lovely, though it does have a rather good Fish & Chip shop - visited and recommended by no less than Rick Stein. The golf course is pretty decent too.  :thumbsup:

Did a lot of fishing in the area, Ribble, Hodder, Lune and Wenning, (my favourite); nicer inland than on the coast.  :)

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #26 on June 10, 2019, 12:09:56 am by bpoolrover »

I know the area well BP. I lived down the road in Formby for 22 & 1/2 years before moving back to Doncaster.  I wouldn't call Lytham lovely, though it does have a rather good Fish & Chip shop - visited and recommended by no less than Rick Stein. The golf course is pretty decent too.  :thumbsup:

Did a lot of fishing in the area, Ribble, Hodder, Lune and Wenning, (my favourite); nicer inland than on the coast.  :) where would you call lovely if not Lytham lol?

Not Now Kato

• VSC Member
« Reply #27 on June 10, 2019, 02:05:51 pm by Not Now Kato »

Did a lot of fishing in the area, Ribble, Hodder, Lune and Wenning, (my favourite); nicer inland than on the coast.  :) where would you call lovely if not Lytham lol?
where would you call lovely if not Lytham lol?

Well, there are lots of nice unspoilt villages all around the NW.  Given a choice, I'd pick somewhere like Ribchester in preference to Lytham,  Good Salmon and Sea Trout fishing on the Ribble there.  :thumbsup:

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #28 on June 10, 2019, 03:50:26 pm by Glyn_Wigley »

And you'd be happy for any one of these to be your Prime Minister, would you?

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #29 on June 10, 2019, 05:12:35 pm by bpoolrover »
Yes not saying they would be my choice but because they did drugs up to 30 years ago should not be a issue, let’s be honest if alcohol had not been invented till now that would be illegal 2, where do you draw the line someone speeding could potentially kill someone so any mp with a speeding fine should not be able to be pm

TinyPortal © 2005-2012