Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 19, 2024, 08:35:01 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Message?  (Read 4092 times)

NickDRFC

• Forum Member
Message?
« on January 24, 2020, 08:46:13 pm by NickDRFC »
6 on the bench. Personally think it’s downright idiotic as why can’t you find a kid to take the seventh spot, but is this DM saying to the board that we are short?

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
Re: Message?
« Reply #1 on January 24, 2020, 08:47:05 pm by DonnyOsmond »
No. Bingham was the 7th but injured.

NickDRFC

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on January 24, 2020, 08:48:28 pm by NickDRFC »
Surely half our youth team are local? How hard would it be to find someone to come from Cantley and sit on the bench?

mushRTID

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on January 24, 2020, 08:52:58 pm by mushRTID »
I thought the same when I saw it. Could be wrong

Arsenal Of The North

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on January 24, 2020, 09:10:36 pm by Arsenal Of The North »
Why does it matter? We can only make 3 subs, how confident are you moore would put a kid on over blair, cops, watters or amos?

Storm in a tea cup. It’s irrelevant.

DRFC_TID_93

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on January 24, 2020, 09:12:38 pm by DRFC_TID_93 »
Yeah Bingham gets injured in the warm up, make a youth teamer drive up to Sunderland, arrive half an hour after kick off, to sit on the bench and do nothing, genius. Everything is a conspiracy theory with some people. Grow up

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on January 24, 2020, 09:39:47 pm by DonnyOsmond »
Yeah Bingham gets injured in the warm up, make a youth teamer drive up to Sunderland, arrive half an hour after kick off, to sit on the bench and do nothing, genius. Everything is a conspiracy theory with some people. Grow up

Yeah, some people need to calm down and not look so deep into it.

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on January 24, 2020, 09:47:15 pm by dickos1 »
Even whiteman in his interview made a couple of comments on how lightweight the squad is

Arsenal Of The North

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on January 24, 2020, 09:50:30 pm by Arsenal Of The North »
Even whiteman in his interview made a couple of comments on how lightweight the squad is

Every one knows where lightweight, we have lost 5 bodies in January, but it’s almost impossible for clubs like our selfs who rely on free transfers to get players in January. We just have to get on with it and what will he will be. 

since-1969

• VSC Member
« Reply #9 on January 24, 2020, 09:50:47 pm by since-1969 »
6 on the bench. Personally think it’s downright idiotic as why can’t you find a kid to take the seventh spot, but is this DM saying to the board that we are short?
I’m surprised we didn’t travel with more players  it’s good experience for them even if it meant knowing that you’d be sitting on the bench . Halliday will miss  our next match 5 bookings and if we’ve picked any injuries then under 12s may be needed .

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #10 on January 24, 2020, 09:51:56 pm by dickos1 »
We’re not relying on free transfers are we?

Jonathan

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on January 24, 2020, 09:52:39 pm by Jonathan »

I noticed that too. Mentioned it twice.

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #12 on January 24, 2020, 09:53:52 pm by IDM »
I’m surprised we didn’t travel with more players  it’s good experience for them even if it meant knowing that you’d be sitting on the bench . Halliday will miss  our next match 5 bookings and if we’ve picked any injuries then under 12s may be needed .

No he won’t, the 5 yellow deadline was ages ago.

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #13 on January 24, 2020, 09:54:36 pm by IDM »

I noticed that too. Mentioned it twice.

It’s no secret though..

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #14 on January 24, 2020, 10:05:15 pm by dickos1 »
On the contrary I’ve seen it argued tonight that we didn’t have a weak bench tonight

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #15 on January 24, 2020, 10:17:57 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Aaannnddd off we go.

No comments on the excellent first half and resilient second half performances. Straight onto the "Why ant we signed nobdi?!?" rants.

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #16 on January 24, 2020, 10:24:04 pm by dickos1 »
There’s plenty of comments on how well we played

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #17 on January 24, 2020, 10:25:10 pm by DonnyOsmond »
On the contrary I’ve seen it argued tonight that we didn’t have a weak bench tonight

Where?

karlos

• Forum Member
« Reply #18 on January 24, 2020, 10:25:27 pm by karlos »
Idm what is it you see everybody knows it, Darren mentioned missing a striker and as also stated he has identified targets, Whitman says were lightweight. The board are the ones who need to push these deals over the line but for one reason or another they are not getting it done. If we wont or cant pay the money then just be honest with everyone. Other clubs are getting deals done so why cant we?????

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #19 on January 24, 2020, 10:30:03 pm by DonnyOsmond »
Idm what is it you see everybody knows it, Darren mentioned missing a striker and as also stated he has identified targets, Whitman says were lightweight. The board are the ones who need to push these deals over the line but for one reason or another they are not getting it done. If we wont or cant pay the money then just be honest with everyone. Other clubs are getting deals done so why cant we?????

Why is everyone so quick to blame the board? Looking at the VSC Twitter account over the last hour it seems to be the wait is because we're waiting on Norwich to OK Idah and they're keeping hold of him for the FA Cup, so if they lose tomorrow then he should end up signing. Which should then mean the first card falling and hopefully knocking down others.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #20 on January 24, 2020, 10:30:36 pm by BillyStubbsTears »

Because they've made a policy decision at Board level to piss YOU off. Personally.

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #21 on January 24, 2020, 10:31:45 pm by dickos1 »

Where?

And how exactly does a YT ever have a chance if we don't let managers have them in the squad and see their presence as a sign of a weak squad?

Alan Southstand

• Forum Member
« Reply #22 on January 24, 2020, 10:36:56 pm by Alan Southstand »
Just to be pedantic, your last para should have quotation marks round it, Dickos!

Youth teamers couldn’t have gone, they have a game at Huddersfield in the morning. However, Boocock or Gibbons could have!

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #23 on January 24, 2020, 10:38:02 pm by DonnyOsmond »

Where?

And how exactly does a YT ever have a chance if we don't let managers have them in the squad and see their presence as a sign of a weak squad?

Yeah, now read what you've quoted and explain to me how that equates to me what you put x

I'm critisizing the people who moan when young lads are on the bench. People like you would have an aneurysm supporting Ajax. MUST HAVE EXPERIENNNCEEE.

sha66y

• Forum Member
« Reply #24 on January 24, 2020, 10:39:53 pm by sha66y »

But yours are predominantly the same, you appear to be a very one dimensional poster, if you are a season ticket holder and are not enjoying the season so far, or can’t see it getting better to meet your desires,

Don’t buy a ticket for next season...you are clearly not enjoying the lack of signings or information from he club,

I’d nip you over to Kandahar, or even chop chop square in Taif for a few days to let you get a feel of what is actually important in life

You have become exhausting and predictable !

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #25 on January 24, 2020, 10:45:57 pm by dickos1 »

Where?

Yeah, now read what you've quoted and explain to me how that equates to me what you put x

I'm critisizing the people who moan when young lads are on the bench. People like you would have an aneurysm supporting Ajax. MUST HAVE EXPERIENNNCEEE.

I’m only joking mate

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #26 on January 24, 2020, 10:47:25 pm by dickos1 »

But yours are predominantly the same, you appear to be a very one dimensional poster, if you are a season ticket holder and are not enjoying the season so far, or can’t see it getting better to meet your desires,

Don’t buy a ticket for next season...you are clearly not enjoying the lack of signings or information from he club,

I’d nip you over to Kandahar, or even chop chop square in Taif for a few days to let you get a feel of what is actually important in life

You have become exhausting and predictable !

I’m ok ta,
No idea what you’re drivelling on about to be honest

steve@dcfd

• Forum Member
« Reply #27 on January 24, 2020, 10:55:05 pm by steve@dcfd »
The time to debate this on February 1st. We are a good side we have shown that tonight again. We need players yes. We only had six subs so what they all can’t play. DM brought three on and they contributed. Yet none as good as the players they replaced.

We need players of DMs choice let’s make it happen.

PDX_Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #28 on January 24, 2020, 11:20:32 pm by PDX_Rover »
Aaannnddd off we go.

No comments on the excellent first half and resilient second half performances. Straight onto the "Why ant we signed nobdi?!?" rants.

Nobdi? Is he that young prospect from Real Betis? Attacking MF?

Jonathan

• Forum Member
« Reply #29 on January 24, 2020, 11:31:06 pm by Jonathan »
Interesting comment from Darren Moore when askwed if the lack of transfer activity signalled a lack of ambition. No flat denial, he calmly said in response “I can’t stop that speculation.”

I’m not suggesting it is a lack of ambition. But if DM is subtly cranking up the pressure on those above him to get the deals done then I really wouldn’t blame him. He’s waited long enough now.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012