Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 21, 2024, 09:21:05 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: NOW TV Sky Sports package  (Read 1520 times)

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
NOW TV Sky Sports package
« on March 20, 2020, 07:15:54 pm by Donnywolf »
Anybody do the above ?
I was paying £33 a Month until recently - then they offered the 9 Month deal for £198 (save £11 a month)
However with all Sports virtually wiped out they are offering Sky viewers a chance to pause their payments but still watch what they (Sky) are showing
However I have seen nothing yet re the same "deal" for NOW TV. Ironically if I had waited 2 weeks longer I could have cancelled my £33  month payment and restarted it whenever I wanted to
Cheers DW

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
Re: NOW TV Sky Sports package
« Reply #1 on April 01, 2020, 04:27:50 pm by Donnywolf »
Nobody ?

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on April 01, 2020, 04:33:28 pm by Donnywolf »
Nobody will be interested that I said to them "please pay me the £198 back because you have not and cant fulfilled your Contract - so I will ask my Credit Card to get it back and they will charge you more on top"

They paid me back - but probably everyone else will get it as well rather than my Letter lol

RobTheRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on April 01, 2020, 05:08:45 pm by RobTheRover »
I binned Sky off years ago

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on April 01, 2020, 05:18:26 pm by drfchound »
Me too, ten years ago and not missed it at all.

roversdude

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on April 02, 2020, 05:17:40 pm by roversdude »
I’ve paused my Sky sports really easy on the website, however it’s nearly impossible to pause/cancel BT Sport you have to phone them but nobody answers.
Reading stuff they have an awful lot of upset customers

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on April 02, 2020, 05:23:49 pm by Filo »
I’ve paused my Sky sports really easy on the website, however it’s nearly impossible to pause/cancel BT Sport you have to phone them but nobody answers.

Is that paused on the sky website or nowtv?

adamtherover

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on April 02, 2020, 05:51:18 pm by adamtherover »
maybe when 83 of the 88 operators in one team in doncaster call centre are off sick/isolating etc, it's hardly surprising calls are not being answered. A team member is suspected positive. The remaining members are fighting an anxiety battle every day, just to turn up at a potentially infected workplace, but lets not let that attract from the more than justified reason for punters to be upset shall we cos they cant cancel a bloody sports channel in the middle of a worldwide pandemic!!!
« Last Edit: April 02, 2020, 06:21:34 pm by adamtherover »

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #8 on April 02, 2020, 08:13:07 pm by Donnywolf »

Is that paused on the sky website or nowtv?

Dont quote me but I was on ablout NOW TV and in particular people who got the F1 9 month Pass. Lots get it because they only care about F1 and dont watch much other Sports although they do get the whole Sports content

Now there are some people like me with NOW TV sports (Sky of course) and I was paying £33.99 a Month but as soon as the F1 Pass comes out I "pounce" and but it and save £11 a month

They are refunding me the £198 and giving me a free Weeks Sports when there is an F1 race so I am delighted

Sky Sports through Sky were quick off the block and several people have told me their subs have been suspended almost as soon as the Footy disappeared BUT the service is still available to them which is a great deal for them too. Pay nowt and have access to old sport and any live sport from places in the world where it is going on

roversdude

• VSC Member
« Reply #9 on April 03, 2020, 09:00:03 am by roversdude »
I was on about through Sky.
For the record Adam I was in no way having a dig at call centre operatives more way that BT have gone out of their way to make it difficult.

adamtherover

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on April 03, 2020, 01:00:59 pm by adamtherover »
For the record Adam I was in no way having a dig at call centre operatives more way that BT have gone out of their way to make it difficult.
its the attitude of arseholes online that you mention!!!   Totally agree that BT need to automate their current service about BT sports contract, but the amount that are ringing up effing and jeffing to advisors is disgraceful!!! The world has gone to shit and all folk can do is moan about being in a phone queue!!! Give me strength!!!!

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #11 on April 03, 2020, 01:03:36 pm by Filo »

Just paused my sky sports thanks, didn’t even know you could do it, they have n’t really publicised it have they

roversdude

• VSC Member
« Reply #12 on April 03, 2020, 01:32:10 pm by roversdude »
its the attitude of arseholes online that you mention!!!   Totally agree that BT need to automate their current service about BT sports contract, but the amount that are ringing up effing and jeffing to advisors is disgraceful!!! The world has gone to shit and all folk can do is moan about being in a phone queue!!! Give me strength!!!!

Agree Adam at the end of the day the poor fit who answers the phone does not deserve abuse regardless of how long someone has been in a queue. Respect and manners seem to be disappearing from society. Unfortunately for my kids that these were virtues drilled into them.

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #13 on April 03, 2020, 01:48:24 pm by IDM »
maybe when 83 of the 88 operators in one team in doncaster call centre are off sick/isolating etc, it's hardly surprising calls are not being answered. A team member is suspected positive. The remaining members are fighting an anxiety battle every day, just to turn up at a potentially infected workplace, but lets not let that attract from the more than justified reason for punters to be upset shall we cos they cant cancel a bloody sports channel in the middle of a worldwide pandemic!!!

Don’t forget that some families have massive income shortfalls because of the pandemic, so cutting back on non essential things like sports channels is pretty important..

Yes folks need to be patient with the operators.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012