Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 26, 2024, 11:56:05 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Matchday testing and tracing  (Read 6355 times)

EasyforDennis

• Forum Member
Re: Matchday testing and tracing
« Reply #30 on December 09, 2020, 12:57:03 pm by EasyforDennis »
Jesus, how many times do people need to be told.

Masks are not to protect you. They are to prevent you transmitting whatever you have to others. It’s why I get angry when I see people not wearing them properly. They think they are taking the risk. They are very very wrong (and stupid)

Is there any scientific evidence to support this theory ?
I tend to get angry seeing normal educated people still wearing masks in tescos......

We all have our little foibles I guess....

Take away the question of if a mask works or not, would it really harm anyone to wear one while we are in the middle of a pandemic?

Only the covidiots of whom  we seem to have one posting on this thread  :facepalm: :facepalm:

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

PDS01

• Forum Member
« Reply #31 on December 09, 2020, 06:37:45 pm by PDS01 »
The best analogy I’ve seen....

If I drink too much lager I will eventually pi$$ myself. If my winky is hanging out, it will go on your shoes and you will be angry.

If I drink too much lager and eventually pi$$ myself but my winky is safely covered by a fabric mask? Let’s for arguments sake call them pants and trousers, I will get wet and you will laugh rather than being splashed and angry.

Wear a winky mask. Or a proper one. And drink responsibly kids  ;)

Al4475

• VSC Member
« Reply #32 on December 09, 2020, 09:30:31 pm by Al4475 »
That really made me laugh! BRILLIANT!

EasyforDennis

• Forum Member
« Reply #33 on December 09, 2020, 09:47:13 pm by EasyforDennis »
That's the best I have seen. Excellent

sha66y

• Forum Member
« Reply #34 on December 10, 2020, 12:06:53 am by sha66y »

Masks are not to protect you. They are to prevent you transmitting whatever you have to others. It’s why I get angry when I see people not wearing them properly. They think they are taking the risk. They are very very wrong (and stupid)

I tend to get angry seeing normal educated people still wearing masks in tescos......

Plenty of evidence. And a little thing called google will help you find it: https://www.google.com/search?q=scientific+evidence+supporting+masks
A pretty cool video demonstration of mask v no mask here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZ66wJFD3bs&ab_channel=TheSlowMoGuys

And if you still don't believe Masks can save lives, you're probably an idiot and beyond hope.
And if you're just here to wind people up, how about pack it in being a moron.

Stop quoting force fed information and open your eyes.....

Pandemic = global lockdown
4 days off over Xmas to mix groups = pandemic not that serious

Add up all the things that appear or seem wrong and then look at the source of all these wrongs and you will notice the Government initiates everything...without having to produce any evidence .....they can and will control you because you really want to be told what you can and can’t do...

There is no shame in being easily manipulated....... you are just not ready to see what’s in front of you...

Janso

• Forum Member
« Reply #35 on December 10, 2020, 12:08:13 am by Janso »
So every healthcare professional on the planet is in on this global conspiracy then? nutter.

sha66y

• Forum Member
« Reply #36 on December 10, 2020, 12:27:07 am by sha66y »
So every healthcare professional on the planet is in on this global conspiracy then? nutter.

Now ya being silly !
Have you actually sat down and thought about the rules being imposed on you....
Tell me this ..... do you agree with EVERY rule that has been imposed upon you???

Yes or no ?

Janso

• Forum Member
« Reply #37 on December 10, 2020, 12:58:33 am by Janso »

Now ya being silly !
Tell me this ..... do you agree with EVERY rule that has been imposed upon you???

Yes or no ?

How am I being silly. You're being a fruitcake.

EasyforDennis

• Forum Member
« Reply #38 on December 10, 2020, 07:40:36 am by EasyforDennis »

Plenty of evidence. And a little thing called google will help you find it: https://www.google.com/search?q=scientific+evidence+supporting+masks
A pretty cool video demonstration of mask v no mask here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZ66wJFD3bs&ab_channel=TheSlowMoGuys

And if you still don't believe Masks can save lives, you're probably an idiot and beyond hope.

Add up all the things that appear or seem wrong and then look at the source of all these wrongs and you will notice the Government initiates everything...without having to produce any evidence .....they can and will control you because you really want to be told what you can and can’t do...

There is no shame in being easily manipulated....... you are just not ready to see what’s in front of you...

I think you need to understand the difference between scientists who work on facts and a totally incompetent government who choose to ignore them most of the time.

sha66y

• Forum Member
« Reply #39 on December 10, 2020, 09:07:30 am by sha66y »

I think you need to understand the difference between scientists who work on facts and a totally incompetent government who choose to ignore them most of the time.

Yet there are 2 opinions coming out of the science....and we are being fed one without healthy debate...

Tune into Talkradio, it might address those issues that are a bit grey

sha66y

• Forum Member
« Reply #40 on December 10, 2020, 09:09:18 am by sha66y »

Now ya being silly !

Yes or no ?

How am I being silly. You're being a fruitcake.

There was a little question in there somewhere...I’m assuming you don’t read much?

Just say “ yes ! I believe everything I’m told regarding the pandemic”

then we don’t have to go round in circles without conclusion , you clearly have an opposing belief to me and I want to hear it !

« Last Edit: December 10, 2020, 09:12:11 am by sha66y »

Axholme Lion

• Forum Member
« Reply #41 on December 10, 2020, 01:12:12 pm by Axholme Lion »

We are only being fed one version of 'the science' from Dim Whitty and his side kick Dr Gloom. What about Keep It in yer trousers Ferguson who has never got a prediction right in his life.

Yet there are 2 opinions coming out of the science....and we are being fed one without healthy debate...

Tune into Talkradio, it might address those issues that are a bit grey

silent majority

• VSC Member
« Reply #42 on December 10, 2020, 05:45:36 pm by silent majority »
Let me ask you a question sha66y,

When you're driving your car do you stop at red lights, allow pedestrians to cross on a pelican crossing, drive on the left, drive the right way on motorways etc? If yes, why do you do that? Because of the rules of the road of course, and those rules exist so that we don't have accidents and kill people. So, its OK to observe those rules that the Government lay down, but its not OK during a pandemic to follow the rules and save peoples lives? Why is that?

sha66y

• Forum Member
« Reply #43 on December 10, 2020, 07:11:20 pm by sha66y »

When you're driving your car do you stop at red lights, allow pedestrians to cross on a pelican crossing, drive on the left, drive the right way on motorways etc? If yes, why do you do that? Because of the rules of the road of course, and those rules exist so that we don't have accidents and kill people. So, its OK to observe those rules that the Government lay down, but its not OK during a pandemic to follow the rules and save peoples lives? Why is that?

Because those rules apply across the whole of the UK, ( Eng,Scot,Wal,Irl)
they actually make sense and don’t keep changing on a whim......

Over to you!
are you saying that all the rules you have been expected to observe make absolute sense, are you saying that being able to mix over Xmas is a great rule and the virus will overlook this because of the occasion, are you saying that all the problems caused financially and health wise are really worth it for a virus that affects less than 1% of those that are infected?

I don’t expect you to question anything you are told by the Government or the mainstream media, however I find that whilst my head is out of my ass, I will continue to question every single ridiculous rule that changes depending on what day it is....

danumdon

• Forum Member
« Reply #44 on December 10, 2020, 07:16:30 pm by danumdon »
Talk Radio?

Nearly as far to the right as LBC is to the left.

I think you need to be a bit more selective.

PDS01

• Forum Member
« Reply #45 on December 10, 2020, 07:40:51 pm by PDS01 »

Over to you!
are you saying that all the rules you have been expected to observe make absolute sense, are you saying that being able to mix over Xmas is a great rule and the virus will overlook this because of the occasion, are you saying that all the problems caused financially and health wise are really worth it for a virus that affects less than 1% of those that are infected?

I don’t expect you to question anything you are told by the Government or the mainstream media, however I find that whilst my head is out of my ass, I will continue to question every single ridiculous rule that changes depending on what day it is....

8=

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #46 on December 10, 2020, 08:18:19 pm by DonnyOsmond »

Over to you!

1% is still 75 million people dead if we let it go through the population of the world. Are you happy with that? You're also not taking into consideration the after affects of the virus. To me it makes sense to try and slow that number down until we've got a vaccine, which is what most of the countries have done. We've now got a vaccine rolling out so hopefully come February we'll slowly start seeing the numbers coming down. Do I agree with everything this governments done? Definitely not but that doesn't make Covid any less of a problem than it is.

The Beast

• Forum Member
« Reply #47 on December 10, 2020, 09:57:08 pm by The Beast »
Talk Radio?

Last time I turned LBC on Nick Ferrari was the host  :headbang:

sha66y

• Forum Member
« Reply #48 on December 11, 2020, 09:31:18 am by sha66y »

Over to you!

1% is still 75 million people dead if we let it go through the population of the world. Are you happy with that? You're also not taking into consideration the after affects of the virus. To me it makes sense to try and slow that number down until we've got a vaccine, which is what most of the countries have done. We've now got a vaccine rolling out so hopefully come February we'll slowly start seeing the numbers coming down. Do I agree with everything this governments done? Definitely not but that doesn't make Covid any less of a problem than it is.

You are doing that percentage big figure thing again !!
Oooohhhhh scary numbers just like the BBC like to put out

Now factor In all the pre programmed behavioural patterns and natural immunities plus vaccines and that figure comes down considerably..

Genuine question!

If able can you give me a scientific explanation for the 4 nations that make up the UK rolling out different protocols and RULES to tackle this Virus?

PDS01

• Forum Member
« Reply #49 on December 11, 2020, 10:13:55 am by PDS01 »
Sigh... really?

How about differing demographic profiles including age and ethnic mix.
Levels of urbanisation vs rurality
Affluence (those in poorer areas more likely to live in houses of multiple occupancy)
Levels of co-morbidity and industrial related disease.

Just read any public health paper and even you will get it. If not you are simply argumentative for the sake of it

rich1471

• Forum Member
« Reply #50 on December 12, 2020, 10:39:14 am by rich1471 »
Dan Jarvis said it looks like South Yorkshire will stay in tier 3, As much as we all want to watch live football it would be the right thing to do

sha66y

• Forum Member
« Reply #51 on December 12, 2020, 10:44:12 am by sha66y »
Sigh... really?

Affluence (those in poorer areas more likely to live in houses of multiple occupancy)

Just read any public health paper and even you will get it. If not you are simply argumentative for the sake of it

So let me get this straight..
You are saying that all of Scotland’s tier systems(5)  and lock down rules are governed by the same “scientific evidence”  that governs the rest of the UK?

So we have 4 different sets of scientists giving different Scientific advice to 4 different countries?

Bless ya ..... being frightened and directionless isn’t something to be embarrassed about, you are not alone ( unless the government tells you that the scientific evidence dictates otherwise) ....

I’ll leave it there because I know that there are far too many of you’s

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #52 on December 12, 2020, 06:47:41 pm by DonnyOsmond »
Sigh... really?

You are saying that all of Scotland’s tier systems(5)  and lock down rules are governed by the same “scientific evidence”  that governs the rest of the UK?

So we have 4 different sets of scientists giving different Scientific advice to 4 different countries?

Bless ya ..... being frightened and directionless isn’t something to be embarrassed about, you are not alone ( unless the government tells you that the scientific evidence dictates otherwise) ....

Well there is dozens of other countries taking different approaches due to the different scientists advising and having different current levels of the virus.

What is your end point of this anyway? 

sha66y

• Forum Member
« Reply #53 on December 15, 2020, 11:40:46 am by sha66y »
Talk Radio?

Why is it ?

sha66y

• Forum Member
« Reply #54 on December 15, 2020, 11:47:46 am by sha66y »
Sigh... really?

Well there is dozens of other countries taking different approaches due to the different scientists advising and having different current levels of the virus.

What is your end point of this anyway? 

My end point being is that :

Yes there is a virus , and yes it has mutated over 12,000 times so far,
No scientist knows how to cure it
No government knows how to stifle it
Yes it kills the vulnerable and so do many other things

Only 300 plus people have actually died from Covid19 without any underlying health problem

mass demonstrations in our cities are not being reported or mentioned

The science does not support any of the 4 nations strategy for dealing with the virus....

That’s my point

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #55 on December 15, 2020, 01:13:08 pm by ravenrover »
« Last Edit: December 15, 2020, 01:23:45 pm by ravenrover »

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #56 on December 15, 2020, 01:19:22 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Sha66y.

1) What do you mean by "underlying health condition"?

2) What do you mean by "the science does not support the measures"?

sha66y

• Forum Member
« Reply #57 on December 15, 2020, 02:26:48 pm by sha66y »
Sha66y.

1) What do you mean by "underlying health conditions
Those who were seriously ill, those with chronic breathing problems...might stay old people who do tend to fall not that group
I’m sure that slogan was rolled out by tweety n valliant on many occasions.

2) What do you mean by "the science does not support the measures"?
Closing bars at 10 pm, not scientifically approved according to valance,

I’m sure that you have the means to put all 4 nations differing restrictions into a list and see what makes sense....

And I’m damn sure you will find a perfectly good reason why such lunacy makes sense....

You are afterall getting a lot of mileage and self grandisement out of this particular topic, ....you are not alonei fear

In a nutshell ....nothing makes sense, the incompetent government lie, the scientists are not debating alternative views to the handling of this pandemic.....the media is not asking questions but promoting a theme

If none of this worries you.... fair play.....you get me as a kinda let’s keep this going forever kinda guy

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #58 on December 15, 2020, 02:47:38 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Of course I don't want this to continue forever, you utter bell-end. I want us to come out of it as quickly as possible, with as little damage as possible.

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #59 on December 16, 2020, 01:25:05 pm by ravenrover »

TinyPortal © 2005-2012