Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 07, 2024, 11:07:29 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: The Wednesday in the shit?  (Read 13557 times)

since-1969

• VSC Member
Re: The Wednesday in the shit?
« Reply #30 on May 29, 2021, 04:12:32 pm by since-1969 »
Oh yes ..but that goes with saying being a leisure club !!

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

DearneValleyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #31 on May 29, 2021, 04:16:15 pm by DearneValleyRover »
All this just re confirms how fortunate we are as fans to have a soberly owned, managed, well run and stable club.
I hope since69 and Master Gibson are reading this
We have quality owners with sadly only L1 ambition and  that’s as much as they’ve been able to prove to me . SWFC are victims decades of poor decisions and selling to the wrong the persons . DRFC threw in the Championship towel when John Ryan walked away . We are not Doncaster Rovers fc .. we Club Doncaster which is a leisure club made of a football team a rugby team and Ladies team with a car boot thrown in . RTiD

You do post utter drivel, why do you bother pretending to be a supporter

since-1969

• VSC Member
« Reply #32 on May 29, 2021, 04:17:53 pm by since-1969 »
All this just re confirms how fortunate we are as fans to have a soberly owned, managed, well run and stable club.
We have quality owners with sadly only L1 ambition and  that’s as much as they’ve been able to prove to me . SWFC are victims decades of poor decisions and selling to the wrong the persons . DRFC threw in the Championship towel when John Ryan walked away . We are not Doncaster Rovers fc .. we Club Doncaster which is a leisure club made of a football team a rugby team and Ladies team with a car boot thrown in . RTiD

yes I’ve pretended for over 50 years !!

DearneValleyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #33 on May 29, 2021, 04:24:56 pm by DearneValleyRover »

yes I’ve pretended for over 50 years !!

Really? Given the boards we had in the 70’s, 80’s and 90’s you feel the need to vent at a board that brought second tier football to Doncaster Rovers before you started allegedly supporting and have seen us through a global pandemic still in one piece. You’re either a complete wum( which I expect) or have memory loss and need medical attention
« Last Edit: May 29, 2021, 05:17:23 pm by DearneValleyRover »

since-1969

• VSC Member
« Reply #34 on May 29, 2021, 04:29:05 pm by since-1969 »
What’s so hard for YOU to except that I have a opinion or that it differs from yours ? Get over it …!

DearneValleyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #35 on May 29, 2021, 04:35:13 pm by DearneValleyRover »
What’s so hard for YOU to except that I have a opinion or that it differs from yours ? Get over it …!

Have your opinion, what is so hard for you to understand that I believe it to be utter b######s and will pull you up every time you post tripe you can’t back up

Janso

• Forum Member
« Reply #36 on May 29, 2021, 04:53:03 pm by Janso »

Maybe if it was based in actual reality and not a fictional one you've created.

MachoMadness

• Forum Member
« Reply #37 on May 29, 2021, 04:55:16 pm by MachoMadness »
I read an article not long back about Chansiri. He doesn't seem like a bad guy but wildly incompetent. His 10 year old son was advising him on players and managers. Third straight month the players there haven't been paid on time, any player signing for them wants their head checking.

andysly

• VSC Member
« Reply #38 on May 29, 2021, 05:06:33 pm by andysly »
Brilliant that last one about the 10 yr old. He’ll be getting his info from FIFA21.

roversdude

• VSC Member
« Reply #39 on May 29, 2021, 06:18:16 pm by roversdude »
Can they actually sign anyone anyway, I thought they had a transfer embargo
1969 yes you’re entitled to your opinion totally respect that but do you have to keep bleating on at every opportunity, it’s like having Jehovah’s Witnesses at the door every time you open the curtains

MachoMadness

• Forum Member
« Reply #40 on May 29, 2021, 07:50:07 pm by MachoMadness »
The thing that a lot of people struggle with on here is that you're allowed an opinion and everyone else is allowed to express their opinion on your opinion!

DearneValleyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #41 on May 29, 2021, 08:07:33 pm by DearneValleyRover »
Can they actually sign anyone anyway, I thought they had a transfer embargo
1969 yes you’re entitled to your opinion totally respect that but do you have to keep bleating on at every opportunity, it’s like having Jehovah’s Witnesses at the door every time you open the curtains

Free’s and loans so Darren should be in his element

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #42 on May 29, 2021, 08:31:38 pm by idler »
The thing that a lot of people struggle with on here is that you're allowed an opinion and everyone else is allowed to express their opinion on your opinion!
It can get tedious though when certain posters have to have a dig at certain players or the board nearly  every time that they post.

Dagenham Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #43 on May 29, 2021, 11:19:43 pm by Dagenham Rover »
My god what was DM thinking lol. How the hell is He going to attract any players to that club.

Young loans more loans and even more loans  :s :s :s :s

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #44 on May 30, 2021, 03:07:06 am by SydneyRover »
I personally want to see us beat them on the field, not go into administration.

Bollinger

• Forum Member
« Reply #45 on May 30, 2021, 07:14:46 am by Bollinger »

Have to agree.

While I am very happy to see Darren Moore live to regret his decision and to see local rivals slide down the leagues there’s no pleasure in seeing one of the oldest football clubs in the country go to the wall.

If they fail on the pitch and end up spending their days battling it out in the Conference so be it but I just get angry when another club ends up in danger because another nutcase has been allowed loose in the asylum.

DonnyBazR0ver

• VSC Member
« Reply #46 on May 30, 2021, 07:24:05 am by DonnyBazR0ver »
For clubs that are run well, there's the examples of clubs that are run poorly and we couldn't get much closer to home for a prime example of owners who are clueless and thrown money they couldn't afford down the pan, paying unsustainable excessive wages for average players, making poor managerial choices, being at constant loggerheads with fans over ticket prices etc.

I would not be surprised if the other half of the city follow suit, albeit they did achieve their day in the sun.

Redandwhite

• Forum Member
« Reply #47 on May 30, 2021, 11:13:45 am by Redandwhite »

Have to agree.

While I am very happy to see Darren Moore live to regret his decision and to see local rivals slide down the leagues there’s no pleasure in seeing one of the oldest football clubs in the country go to the wall.

If they fail on the pitch and end up spending their days battling it out in the Conference so be it but I just get angry when another club ends up in danger because another nutcase has been allowed loose in the asylum.
Too right, if they went bust it would be too easy on Darren Moore. 

I want them suffering in league 1/2 until Moore gets sacked .
Then I couldn't care less about them,

Branton Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #48 on May 30, 2021, 12:08:02 pm by Branton Rover »
They bang on about being ‘massive’ but now not even the biggest club in League One - behind Sunderland in terms of infrastructure/fan base etc - Sunderland are a one city club whereas Sheffield is evenly split between two teams

Redandwhite

• Forum Member
« Reply #49 on May 30, 2021, 12:51:41 pm by Redandwhite »
I'm sure Ipswich may have something to say about being bigger than Wednesdays too .

DearneValleyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #50 on May 30, 2021, 12:59:47 pm by DearneValleyRover »
I'm sure Ipswich may have something to say about being bigger than Wednesdays too .

Plus Bolton and Portsmouth given their histories

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #51 on May 30, 2021, 01:56:02 pm by selby »
  The so called big clubs in division 1 should be put in their own table of who has spent the most money stupidly, then you will have the true winner.
   They could be awarded  The Massive Idiots Cup in recognition of their success, even have an open bus parade around the town, it would only cost money after all, but at least it would give people a chance to laugh at them for being so stupid.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2021, 02:02:12 pm by selby »

Campsall rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #52 on May 30, 2021, 05:08:33 pm by Campsall rover »
They bang on about being %u2018massive%u2019 but now not even the biggest club in League One - behind Sunderland in terms of infrastructure/fan base etc - Sunderland are a one city club whereas Sheffield is evenly split between two teams
Sheffield is though a much bigger city than Sunderland. So they must be massive!!!  :zzz:

Does not matter how big a club you think you are it is where you are in the pyramid that counts.
The fact is Sunderland , Wednesday, Ipswich, Portsmouth and Charlton are all League 1 clubs. So not so massive. They will be on the same level as either Morecambe or Newport next season.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2021, 05:11:32 pm by Campsall rover »

redarmi66

• Forum Member
« Reply #53 on May 30, 2021, 11:24:22 pm by redarmi66 »

Seriously??
« Last Edit: May 30, 2021, 11:30:54 pm by redarmi66 »

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #54 on May 30, 2021, 11:39:56 pm by BillyStubbsTears »

Seriously??

Of course. Didn't you know that the owners loosened Marosi's studs before extra time at the Valley?

Bloody shite Bramhall.

Avsuptem

• Forum Member
« Reply #55 on May 31, 2021, 09:47:17 am by Avsuptem »

Seriously??

Re. Wums

George Bernard Shaw once said 'you should never wrestlle with pigs, you both get dirty and the pig enjoys it'

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #56 on May 31, 2021, 10:21:05 am by SydneyRover »
that's a good one Avsuptem

roversdude

• VSC Member
« Reply #57 on May 31, 2021, 10:32:37 am by roversdude »

Seriously??

Re. Wums

George Bernard Shaw once said 'you should never wrestlle with pigs, you both get dirty and the pig enjoys it'

Love this

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #58 on May 31, 2021, 10:40:47 am by drfchound »

Seriously??

Re. Wums

Love this

Quite funny too that it is on a thread about the piggies.

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #59 on May 31, 2021, 02:40:55 pm by selby »
  Well, they owe us money from taking our manager and his assistant, so if they don't cough up we could be the ones that put them in the S**T.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012