Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 20, 2024, 04:01:59 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Budget transparency  (Read 5016 times)

Janso

• Forum Member
Re: Budget transparency
« Reply #60 on July 28, 2021, 07:18:21 am by Janso »
So what happened to the six year plan? Or have we been "consolidating" for the last six years?  :chair: :chair:

Don't know if it's escaped your attention, but we've had 3 managers walk out, a majority shareholder die and a global pandemic to deal with. Sorry it's not still 2015.
Excuses that’s all you ever get

f**k me hahahaha, tell me what company in the world wouldn't have their plans knocked off course by these events. Get a f**king grip, man.

You do realise we aren't the only club affected by the pandemic don't you?

Ignoring all the other things like a champ there.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

GazLaz

• Forum Member
« Reply #61 on July 28, 2021, 07:39:38 am by GazLaz »
So what happened to the six year plan? Or have we been "consolidating" for the last six years?  :chair: :chair:

Don't know if it's escaped your attention, but we've had 3 managers walk out, a majority shareholder die and a global pandemic to deal with. Sorry it's not still 2015.
Excuses that’s all you ever get

f**k me hahahaha, tell me what company in the world wouldn't have their plans knocked off course by these events. Get a f**king grip, man.

You do realise we aren't the only club affected by the pandemic don't you?

And the owners have actively chosen not to cover the HMRC debt themselves to help the club have more flexibility this season.

big fat yorkshire pudding

• VSC Member
« Reply #62 on July 28, 2021, 08:06:08 am by big fat yorkshire pudding »
It does amuse me when you look at most comments by fans of other clubs on social media etc you see the same complaints. Yet people think it's just a Rovers thing.  Even some of the big clubs can't afford players right now.

I wonder how Barcelona fans took the "we need to sell first" approach.

GazLaz

• Forum Member
« Reply #63 on July 28, 2021, 08:13:02 am by GazLaz »
It does amuse me when you look at most comments by fans of other clubs on social media etc you see the same complaints. Yet people think it's just a Rovers thing.  Even some of the big clubs can't afford players right now.

I wonder how Barcelona fans took the "we need to sell first" approach.

Most football fans want that but extra from the people that put the money in don’t they. At whatever level.

big fat yorkshire pudding

• VSC Member
« Reply #64 on July 28, 2021, 08:37:27 am by big fat yorkshire pudding »
Of course, I doubt there's any fan who wouldn't want more.  I'm not convinced you need to slate owners alongside that though.

sha66y

• Forum Member
« Reply #65 on July 28, 2021, 04:54:03 pm by sha66y »
Not sure why the club has to be so transparent …. It just creates mayhem in the ranks and every word is taken as gospel to be picked apart later..

The club is established enough to not need the vultures scrapping over bloody scraps of information…

I can’t be the only one excited to see all the recent developments ( signing players) and equate that to a great season ahead……….. irrespective of results…

TinyPortal © 2005-2012