Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 24, 2024, 01:55:29 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: outgoing...  (Read 13301 times)

dickos1

• VSC Member
Re: outgoing...
« Reply #120 on August 30, 2021, 08:06:50 pm by dickos1 »
This doesn't lie straight with me, yes of course he can see out his contract as is his right, but for him to see it out then retire? OK that's fine, but he still has some kind of duty to put in the effort & give is all to the supporters who actually pay his wages. An ideal world I would play him him every game & any less than 100%  effort & commitment should be met with derision by our fans.

Nobody knows he is wanting to retire
Am I missing something here?

I believe there is some sort of theory that Bogle is winding down his contract and then embarking on a music career... Given his first outing on YouTube I'd actually stick to football

Exactly, so we do know he plans to retire then.

How do you know he plans to retire?
[/quote

I personally don't, it was what I read either he or his agent was quoted as saying. Why do you know otherwise?

I don’t think anyone was quoted as saying it, it was just people posting rubbish on Facebook

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Lesonthewest

• VSC Member
Re: outgoing...
« Reply #121 on September 01, 2021, 02:53:56 pm by Lesonthewest »
This doesn't lie straight with me, yes of course he can see out his contract as is his right, but for him to see it out then retire? OK that's fine, but he still has some kind of duty to put in the effort & give is all to the supporters who actually pay his wages. An ideal world I would play him him every game & any less than 100%  effort & commitment should be met with derision by our fans.

Nobody knows he is wanting to retire
Am I missing something here?

I believe there is some sort of theory that Bogle is winding down his contract and then embarking on a music career... Given his first outing on YouTube I'd actually stick to football

Exactly, so we do know he plans to retire then.

How do you know he plans to retire?
[/quote

I personally don't, it was what I read either he or his agent was quoted as saying. Why do you know otherwise?

I don’t think anyone was quoted as saying it, it was just people posting rubbish on Facebook

Don't do Facebook, so he's not retiring then?

TinyPortal © 2005-2012