Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 30, 2024, 09:36:51 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: FFS Announce the new manager  (Read 13400 times)

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
Re: FFS Announce the new manager
« Reply #90 on December 28, 2021, 03:30:37 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
The silence of silent majority speaks a thousand words for me
I support this club through thick and thin but not to be told the slightest thing even a snippet speaks loads to me
Our club is being starved of oxygen and dying a slow death

Hit the nail on the head here for me

We have been told a snippet about why there hasn't been an announcement yet, so that's wrong for a start.

PS Who do you think is working on today's non-match Bank Holiday? Both for the club and the local media who the announcement would be made to.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #91 on December 28, 2021, 03:32:18 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
Yesterday I was in the club shop and heard 2 elderly gents saying Bramall is deliberately trying to take the club into the National League.

I almost completely lost it with them. If I had not been with my Daughter and Grandson I might of done.

Were they being serious, you bet they were.  :facepalm:

I bet they never mentioned anything like a logical reason about what Bramall would personally get out of doing something as stupid as that.

karlos

• Forum Member
« Reply #92 on December 28, 2021, 03:33:33 pm by karlos »
48 years d**khead this as been coming for years by letting players contracts run down to the last minute and letting the squad become thinner and thinner with each passing year. We have a board that shows no passion which in turn leads to a lack of motivation going forward . Ask yourself why crowds are going down it’s because of the shit leadership from the top we are being shown!

River Don

• Forum Member
« Reply #93 on December 28, 2021, 03:35:51 pm by River Don »
According to Hodden they are still talking to the candidates today, suggesting the big decision has yet to be made and an announcement is not likely.

Given that, I'm not sure why today was expected as the big reveal then.

Campsall rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #94 on December 28, 2021, 03:36:40 pm by Campsall rover »
Yesterday I was in the club shop and heard 2 elderly gents saying Bramall is deliberately trying to take the club into the National League.

I almost completely lost it with them. If I had not been with my Daughter and Grandson I might of done.

I bet they never mentioned anything like a logical reason about what Bramall would personally get out of doing something as stupid as that.
I will give you 3 guesses Glyn. Bet you can’t get it in one.  :clapping:

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #95 on December 28, 2021, 03:38:18 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
48 years d**khead this as been coming for years by letting players contracts run down to the last minute and letting the squad become thinner and thinner with each passing year. We have a board that shows no passion which in turn leads to a lack of motivation going forward . Ask yourself why crowds are going down it’s because of the shit leadership from the top we are being shown!

Aye, because football's overflowing with boards that show 'passion', ain't it? Football directors are never off the media motivating everybody. Anybody would think that's what their job description is. :silly:

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #96 on December 28, 2021, 03:38:49 pm by Glyn_Wigley »

I will give you 3 guesses Glyn. Bet you can’t get it in one.  :clapping:

Damn, you've stumped me. :silly:

Campsall rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #97 on December 28, 2021, 03:41:53 pm by Campsall rover »
According to Hodden they are still talking to the candidates today, suggesting the big decision has yet to be made and an announcement is not likely.

I never expected any decision until Thurs at the earliest.
As I said I think they are waiting on a decision from someone other than GM

bigallan

• Forum Member
« Reply #98 on December 28, 2021, 03:42:13 pm by bigallan »
My birthday tomorrow 21 again (I don't know how I do it ) lol but might get a nice pressie in morning on new manager

Campsall rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #99 on December 28, 2021, 03:42:56 pm by Campsall rover »

I will give you 3 guesses Glyn. Bet you can%u2019t get it in one.  :clapping:

Damn, you've stumped me. :silly:
I knew it would. Made my Xmas that has.  :thumbsup:

bigallan

• Forum Member
« Reply #100 on December 28, 2021, 03:43:39 pm by bigallan »
Could the new bloke be talking to players to before he CV comes in just a thought

Campsall rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #101 on December 28, 2021, 03:45:18 pm by Campsall rover »
My birthday tomorrow 21 again (I don't know how I do it ) lol but might get a nice pressie in morning on new manager
It’s Wed tomorrow. Bad luck. Don’t lie your at least 25.

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #102 on December 28, 2021, 03:46:10 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
Could the new bloke be talking to be ew can players before he comes in ??????

It's more likely to be getting his backroom staff sorted, which could also mean letting other people know they're out of a job too.

goalkick

• Forum Member
« Reply #103 on December 28, 2021, 03:57:27 pm by goalkick »
 Find it difficult to understand why people slag the board. We are financially in a sound position. In the past we have had many ups and downs and still have a club to support. Don’t know how old the moaners are or what they expect but I am sure there are many of us who will still watch Doncaster rovers our club no matter what division we are in :scarf:

Batleyred

• Forum Member
« Reply #104 on December 28, 2021, 04:00:03 pm by Batleyred »

I love being a d**khead.

Like I say do something about it. Your clearly quite angry about it.

DonnyBazR0ver

• VSC Member
« Reply #105 on December 28, 2021, 04:53:40 pm by DonnyBazR0ver »

According to Hoden last week, he inferred the decision had been made 'according to sources'.

Just shows you, we should always take things with a pinch until we hear from the horses!

PDX_Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #106 on December 28, 2021, 05:05:55 pm by PDX_Rover »
Skill

normal rules

• Forum Member
« Reply #107 on December 28, 2021, 05:06:19 pm by normal rules »
There is another turgid series of the apprentice about to start. I reckon club Doncaster’s selection process could give this programme a run for its money.

steve@dcfd

• Forum Member
« Reply #108 on December 28, 2021, 05:07:38 pm by steve@dcfd »
Yes the club had made their decision but they had to sort out the financial package with the candidates.

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #109 on December 28, 2021, 05:10:57 pm by Glyn_Wigley »

mushRTID

• Forum Member
« Reply #110 on December 28, 2021, 05:14:18 pm by mushRTID »

According to Hoden last week, he inferred the decision had been made 'according to sources'.

Just shows you, we should always take things with a pinch until we hear from the horses!

Taking it from the horses mouth, they wanted the process done and dusted in 2 weeks.

So almost 4 weeks later, you can’t blame people for hanging onto the very little bits of information we are getting.

kirk

• Forum Member
« Reply #111 on December 28, 2021, 05:14:31 pm by kirk »
Find it difficult to understand why people slag the board. We are financially in a sound position. In the past we have had many ups and downs and still have a club to support. Don’t know how old the moaners are or what they expect but I am sure there are many of us who will still watch Doncaster rovers our club no matter what division we are in :scarf:

We are free falling into league 2 but this makes everything ok. The team was seriously short of quality at the beginning of the season and with a few injuries we now have a team that would fail to compete in conference north.

We will be nearer the bottom of league 2 next season and the budget will reflect that!

vaya

• Forum Member
« Reply #112 on December 28, 2021, 05:36:34 pm by vaya »

We are free falling into league 2 but this makes everything ok. The team was seriously short of quality at the beginning of the season and with a few injuries we now have a team that would fail to compete in conference north.

We will be nearer the bottom of league 2 next season and the budget will reflect that!

'a few' injuries.

South East Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #113 on December 28, 2021, 05:37:37 pm by South East Rover »

Fact, Liam Hoden does not know who the new manager is

ChrisBx

• Forum Member
« Reply #114 on December 28, 2021, 05:37:46 pm by ChrisBx »
Liam Hoden has tweeted that the board made a decision 5 days ago, however met again today to discuss whether all board members remained happy with the decision.

This really has been poorly managed.

ditch_drfc

• Forum Member
« Reply #115 on December 28, 2021, 05:42:22 pm by ditch_drfc »
But what's the rush lads? There's a full 3 days until the transfer window opens. We're only 6 points off safety. And we've scored 13 whole goals already this season.

So why would anyone expect any movement on a non match day bank holiday?!

Janso

• Forum Member
« Reply #116 on December 28, 2021, 06:02:25 pm by Janso »
Liam Hoden has tweeted that the board made a decision 5 days ago, however met again today to discuss whether all board members remained happy with the decision.

Maybe, just maybe, he was wrong the first time? not everything he says is gospel.

PDX_Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #117 on December 28, 2021, 06:06:41 pm by PDX_Rover »
We won’t be relegated this year. I can guarantee you that.

Chris Black come back

• Forum Member
« Reply #118 on December 28, 2021, 06:09:41 pm by Chris Black come back »

A reminder that we have three board members. 

scawsby steve

• Forum Member
« Reply #119 on December 28, 2021, 06:11:32 pm by scawsby steve »
We won’t be relegated this year. I can guarantee you that.

I love your optimism, PDX, but what is it based on? We don't know who the new manager is yet, or what players he's bringing in.

I don't envy him.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012