Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 08, 2024, 08:26:42 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Will Rotherham implode ?  (Read 8163 times)

Colemans Left Hook

• Forum Member
Re: Will Rotherham implode ?
« Reply #60 on April 19, 2022, 05:57:55 pm by Colemans Left Hook »
and it seems my bank manager now prefers Rotherham to win this division "it's a funny old world"

gaz's mates i suspect "had it off "in the second half of the Wigan match - the stats must have told them something well done "just"

The Juggernaught got derailed by Wednesday ( the first goal could have been unfortunate - haven't seen it) and these two "could " meet again at Wembley

there seemed nothing unfortunate about the first goal MK conceeded after viewing it.  Yes Bannon scored a "donkey drop goal" - the ball dropped perfect any anyone could have done that if their luck was in

Tonight we have a triple header

we have WIGAN with 1 point out of 6 : Rotherham who have held on to win one in a row - don't ask when their last win was before that --  and The Juggernaught who have now also taken only 1 point out of 6

Wigan could only draw 0-0 at Burton and tonight Rotherham go there and are surprisingly as low as 4/5 on to win that

Before Rotherham beat Ipswich they were 25/1 in places and now have been as low as 3/1 a few hours ago

Wigan are a best priced 3/1 ON -- remember as the fat lady was rehearsing  they were 16/1 ON

and the Juggernaught is 33/1 in places

27 possible results as to the outcomes tonights treble match prediction and yours truly hasn't a clue (again) who will do what.

let's see if any of you are brave enough to predict the 3 results  by posting your views on here

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #61 on April 19, 2022, 06:20:20 pm by Bentley Bullet »
Burton 1 Rotherham 2
Ipswich Town 1 Wigan Athletic 2
Oxford United 0 Milton Keynes Dons 1

Colemans Left Hook

• Forum Member
« Reply #62 on April 19, 2022, 06:22:19 pm by Colemans Left Hook »
my bank manager selects :-

Burton 0 Rotherham 0
Ipswich Town 0 Wigan Athletic 0
Oxford United 0 Milton Keynes Dons 1

Colemans Left Hook

• Forum Member
« Reply #63 on April 20, 2022, 11:50:16 pm by Colemans Left Hook »
what can I say about last nights roller coaster matches

Rotherham were one down in a flash after a very long throw and were torn to shreads then rallied late on and missed chance after chance late on as they suddenly fouind some form.

you know all about the waiting for a bus lark and they suddenly all come at once

Rotherham as you all know had conceeded 5 goals all season away then they let in that many in 2 games .... tore the "expected goals conceeded per game " stat to bits

It would have been a smart move for The Bank of Ipswich's point of view  to let money bags Wigan win that match -- to get them out of the way for when they throw more money at it next season.

Just imagine our owners had spent as much money as them (to please the fans) and had a season like Ipswich's

Ipswich are the Bristol City of the League One both throw money down the drains - it's a wonder they aren't blocked.

Ipswich seemed to be on top yet out of form Wigan took the lead just before half time - Ipswich then scored twice to take the lead before Wigan equalised late on . 

The Juggernaught seemed to be on top - but their goal scoring boots aeem to be at the Cobblers ( who of course were closed for the Easter holidays)

If only Sheff Wednesday had a manager they would have walked this league - that's why as i said to someone on here i refused to have a penny on them.

I think i fantasised on here early on in the season about Wendies getting into the second spot 5 minutes from the end of the last match  - meaning their highest position of the season - i have seen this done before !!

they could do it   
update

found it

and here is the information i was given on December 24th   :zzz:

An early Christmas present to all the Rovers fans from the famous Crystal Ball. (And to shut bloody CR up!)

Merry Christmas!
I am not going to mention a certain fact  :thumbdown:............

my information is that with  5 minutes of the 46th match of the season to go the wendies will move into second place ( the automatic promotion spot) for the first time behind Wigan  .

I am that far behind in the P & O that I asked Santa  :santa: for a pair of binoculars for Christmas  so I can actually see who is top of the P & O
« Last Edit: April 21, 2022, 12:12:10 am by Colemans Left Hook »

Colemans Left Hook

• Forum Member
« Reply #64 on April 25, 2022, 06:42:00 pm by Colemans Left Hook »
What can I say about these 3 well mannered teams Wigan Rotherham & The Juggernaught (which can't afford petrol anymore)
I am sure there has never been anything like this with 3 of them attempting to snatch the "status quo" from the jaws of promotion

For fun i wanted Wednesday to win on saturday so they could get 2nd place with a bit of luck . Now for even more fun I want them to not make the play offs - like a lot of you all on here

I don't think that John Jules hasn't even played a single minute for them .... 

Wednesday have enough strikers to form their own PICKET LINE

and Tinker-Moore can never pick a proper team -
did anyone listen to that wycombe game when Wycombe players to quote the amusing Staton were going down injured "with a twisted sock etc" dark arts to the extreme again.

Colemans Left Hook

• Forum Member
« Reply #65 on July 20, 2022, 01:02:33 pm by Colemans Left Hook »
There are quite a few threads on here i have not had the time to " add to"

but with the imminent match on Saturday i decided i must check out how Rotherham actually fared from my initial post when was it 19 of you wanted men in white coats to visit me

I was just after the midweek game

as you can see Rotherham had  played 33 and had 72 points an average of 2.18 points per game and were on target for 100.36 points

in the 13 league games (excluding making very hard work of eventually eliminating the minnows - former non league teams Hartlepool and Sutton )

they won 5 --- drew 3--- lost 5 ----- gaining   18  points from 13 matches averaging 1.38 points per match which   projects to 63.69 points over a full season

Ok they crawled across the line having got rid of a certain player ( who tried to do to the club - what Sunpat did to Johnson) and just about deserved promotion  - but the warning signs (that was an accidental pun) had been there for all to see --- even the manager realised how lucky they had been all season

So the humble pie has been made and is available for the 19 " neighers" to consume at their leisure

TinyPortal © 2005-2012