Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 07, 2024, 01:49:45 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Will Starmer be "fine" or "fined" ?  (Read 16632 times)

albie

• Forum Member
Re: Will Starmer be "fine" or "fined" ?
« Reply #240 on August 06, 2022, 06:49:50 pm by albie »
There is a massive difference Syd, between Starmer as the DPP, head of the CPS, holding responsibility for the actions of the service under his watch......and the ceremonial duties of the Royal household.

No comparison whatsoever, only you can see one.

In other news, Labour have selected the wife of John Mann to stand for Bassetlaw.
That is the John Mann who was promoted to the House of Turds by the Tories, as a czar for something or other.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #241 on August 06, 2022, 08:52:53 pm by SydneyRover »
There is a massive difference Syd, between Starmer as the DPP, head of the CPS, holding responsibility for the actions of the service under his watch......and the ceremonial duties of the Royal household.

In other news, Labour have selected the wife of John Mann to stand for Bassetlaw.
That is the John Mann who was promoted to the House of Turds by the Tories, as a czar for something or other.

Let's go back to where you started spouting this rubbish Albie, you posted a slur and when I called you out you, you then said it wasn't a slur because of x y z, but as you didn't didn't put x y or z in your original is was therefore a slur.

Now if it wasn't a slur then there is no damage to the queen's reputation and you need to take it up with Danum cos he says it's real, how he would know is another matter.

If you want to post a direct accusation about what Starmer has done without using weasel words I am quite happy to forward it to Starmer's office for you so the matter can be settled.

tyke1962

• Forum Member
« Reply #242 on August 06, 2022, 09:49:05 pm by tyke1962 »

Let's go back to where you started spouting this rubbish Albie, you posted a slur and when I called you out you, you then said it wasn't a slur because of x y z, but as you didn't didn't put x y or z in your original is was therefore a slur.

Now if it wasn't a slur then there is no damage to the queen's reputation and you need to take it up with Danum cos he says it's real, how he would know is another matter.

If you want to post a direct accusation about what Starmer has done without using weasel words I am quite happy to forward it to Starmer's office for you so the matter can be settled.

Don't forget to add the free Arsenal tickets Syd to your envelope and at least you'll get a reply in 6 months time .

scawsby steve

• Forum Member
« Reply #243 on August 06, 2022, 10:01:57 pm by scawsby steve »
Sydney,

Judging by some posts on here by Wilts and BST, I reckon you'll soon be alone in your adulation of Keith.

I don't think the penny's dropped with you yet.

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #244 on August 06, 2022, 10:40:53 pm by selby »
  Syd, forward this for me please, you treacherous Quisling tosser. Thanks a lot.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #245 on August 07, 2022, 04:38:59 am by SydneyRover »
Sydney,

Judging by some posts on here by Wilts and BST, I reckon you'll soon be alone in your adulation of Keith.

I don't think the penny's dropped with you yet.

quite happy to accept he's a bit clumsy but not character assassinations from the alt right Steve and he's a million miles from johnson the non-show that's allowing business and his cronies to run the country. now let me get this right Steve you voted and support this brexit shit show that's causing the country so much angst and is now the reason their a contest between muppets to run the country to the next election.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #246 on August 07, 2022, 04:40:30 am by SydneyRover »
  Syd, forward this for me please, you treacherous Quisling tosser. Thanks a lot.

bit of a white flag from you selby, not game to slander him aye?

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #247 on August 07, 2022, 11:56:04 am by selby »
   Syd, no white flag mate, I hold the man in such esteem I wouldn't give him freely the smell off my backside buddy.
  Nothing but a Quisling, a back stabber, and a traitor to the UK electorate, and now conveniently forgetful.
  Your boy is just a SH******E mate as simple as that,

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #248 on August 07, 2022, 04:46:46 pm by SydneyRover »
   Syd, no white flag mate, I hold the man in such esteem I wouldn't give him freely the smell off my backside buddy.
  Nothing but a Quisling, a back stabber, and a traitor to the UK electorate, and now conveniently forgetful.

He sends his love selby and suggests you are just white noise.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #249 on August 07, 2022, 09:21:29 pm by SydneyRover »
And what's so ironic about the vote for either of these economic pygmies .......... forget the stupidity of voting for a liar and the shambles of the government he led, it's what drove brexit, remember the poster and all the shit about Turkey joining the Eu well any of those those on the poster maybe voting in for the leader, in fact anyone from the EU or anywhere for that matter could have joined the tory party to vote for the next PM, boom tish

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #250 on August 07, 2022, 09:31:12 pm by selby »
  Your showing your ratial side Syd naughty naughty.

tyke1962

• Forum Member
« Reply #251 on August 07, 2022, 09:52:52 pm by tyke1962 »

Adds racism and culture warrior to Syd's growing list of Tory traits .

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #252 on August 08, 2022, 06:51:03 am by SydneyRover »

you need to read this tyke

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Causes_of_the_vote_in_favour_of_Brexit

Adds racism and culture warrior to Syd's growing list of Tory traits .

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #253 on August 08, 2022, 09:10:40 am by SydneyRover »
Just realised you don't know what white noise is tyke, bless

albie

• Forum Member
« Reply #254 on August 18, 2022, 12:42:24 am by albie »
Talking about white noise, can we see the signal from the noise in the Labour membership decline;
https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/news/labour-membership-down-91000-under-starmer-332448/

Many more not renewing when their subs are up.
Not looking too clever, is it?

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #255 on August 18, 2022, 08:01:51 am by SydneyRover »
Talking about white noise, can we see the signal from the noise in the Labour membership decline;
https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/news/labour-membership-down-91000-under-starmer-332448/

They are looking a damn sight better than the economy Albie, thanks to all the non-labour voters aye

And I'll add to that, with all those previous members and financial resources labour lost the worst election in how many decades Albie?

Here's the conundrum the you cannot or won't answer, pull the party together and take it more towards the centre and win an election or keep crying in your cornflakes over the failures of the past.

The people have told you that they don't want a far left government at this point in time, you don't have a plan nor a new leader ready to take the reigns, you don't even vote labour as far as I can tell.

All you have is a lot of tears over what could have been, Starmer has reduced the debt that you were moaning about to around 1/20th of what it was. The party is in front in the polls and they may even get to oust the tories without your help Albie.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2022, 09:23:50 am by SydneyRover »

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #256 on August 18, 2022, 09:08:57 am by drfchound »

They are looking a damn sight better than the economy Albie, thanks to all the non-labour voters aye

You don’t seem to understand that Labour have to earn the votes from most people.
Not everyone would vote for them come what may.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #257 on August 18, 2022, 09:11:31 am by Filo »
Strange how the Wheres Johnson thread has been locked but this one is allowed to run

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #258 on August 18, 2022, 09:12:57 am by drfchound »
Government influence?

danumdon

• Forum Member
« Reply #259 on August 18, 2022, 09:34:05 am by danumdon »
Strange how the Wheres Johnson thread has been locked but this one is allowed to run

I cant see anything strange about it, Johnson is yesterdays chip paper and the sooner his disappearance into obscurity we can start to think about moving the country on.

Keith on the other hand is still alive and kicking and with every additional issue he proves he's out of touch and part of the issue rather than the solution.

Striking railway workers will be welcoming real Labour party MP's and members to their cause today, where will this looser be?

Totally out of touch with the mood of the country.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #260 on August 18, 2022, 09:36:51 am by SydneyRover »
why do you care at all dd aren't they ''all the same'' you can't vote for all of them aye? but I suppose you could not vote ................ hmmm

danumdon

• Forum Member
« Reply #261 on August 18, 2022, 09:42:14 am by danumdon »
why do you care at all dd aren't they ''all the same'' you can't vote for all of them aye? but I suppose you could not vote ................ hmmm

Instead of talking in riddles and spouting absolute crap why don't you try to answer my point? So where do you think your idol will be today?

Yea i thought so, not a chance. carry on with the mindless drivel.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #262 on August 18, 2022, 09:46:15 am by SydneyRover »

Instead of talking in riddles and spouting absolute crap why don't you try to answer my point? So where do you think your idol will be today?

I just wonder what you do at the polling station, if you ever go there that is?

''All politicians are the same'' 'hmmm whom do I vote for then, hmmm can't make my mind up,  damn another wasted trip.'

danumdon

• Forum Member
« Reply #263 on August 18, 2022, 09:54:07 am by danumdon »

''All politicians are the same'' 'hmmm whom do I vote for then, hmmm can't make my mind up,  damn another wasted trip.'

Pointless drivel as usual, go talk with the koala's, their just about on your level, some of us have real work to perform.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #264 on August 18, 2022, 09:57:34 am by SydneyRover »
DD, please walk me through how someone that can't make their mind up about whom they would chose as a leader or an MP selects where to put the X, you don't have to say whom you have voted for in the past just tell me what happens.

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #265 on August 18, 2022, 10:09:17 am by Bentley Bullet »

Pointless drivel as usual, go talk with the koala's, their just about on your level, some of us have real work to perform.

Danumdon, that's a rather unfair comment. Please show a bit more respect for the poor Koalas.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #266 on August 18, 2022, 10:15:48 am by Filo »

I cant see anything strange about it, Johnson is yesterdays chip paper and the sooner his disappearance into obscurity we can start to think about moving the country on.

Keith on the other hand is still alive and kicking and with every additional issue he proves he's out of touch and part of the issue rather than the solution.

Striking railway workers will be welcoming real Labour party MP's and members to their cause today, where will this looser be?

Totally out of touch with the mood of the country.

Yesterdays chip paper is still the PM

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #267 on August 18, 2022, 11:43:41 am by selby »
  Well Syd, you have educated us all again on this thread, we all know now  what an irrelevant noise is now, it's you.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #268 on August 18, 2022, 01:09:08 pm by SydneyRover »
  Well Syd, you have educated us all again on this thread, we all know now  what an irrelevant noise is now, it's you.

Com' on selby an old fart like you can do much better than that surely

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #269 on August 18, 2022, 01:29:43 pm by drfchound »

Brian, he is the biggest WUM on this forum.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012