Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 01, 2024, 03:14:44 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Ginge and whinge  (Read 5526 times)

normal rules

• Forum Member
Ginge and whinge
« on December 06, 2022, 08:28:25 am by normal rules »
 Seems this pair are about to plumb new depths with the upcoming release of their newest media sensation. A couple who went to the US to get out of public spotlight are about to air their dirty laundry in front of 8 billion people.

What gets me is Harry has grown up hating the media for what they did to his mother. And yet, here is a bloke who is now using his mothers image and story via the media to not only line his pocket, but drive a very large stake into his own family. Our Monarchy. Surely this has to be one of the biggest hypocrises in history.

I hope Charles strips him and his gold digging wife of everything they have left royalty wise.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

phil old leake

• Forum Member
Re: Ginge and whinge
« Reply #1 on December 06, 2022, 01:40:32 pm by phil old leake »
He’s playing his family to benefit himself

No time for him. He will make money and it’ll be down to the people that have nothing better to do than watch it

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on December 06, 2022, 01:49:36 pm by Sprotyrover »
The rumours must be true he isn't a Windsor and has no loyalty to them.

tommy toes

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on December 06, 2022, 03:30:37 pm by tommy toes »
Mrs Toes is convinced that Harry is the son of that soldier bloke his mam was shagging.
Me? I don't give a f***.

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on December 06, 2022, 04:53:39 pm by Bentley Bullet »
If they called him by his proper name Harry Hewitt he'd get mixed up with that bloke who used to be in Coronation Street.

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on December 06, 2022, 05:30:09 pm by wilts rover »
Amazes me how the people who say they care least about Harry and Megan are the ones who talk about them the most.

danumdon

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on December 06, 2022, 09:36:37 pm by danumdon »
See i get the impression that you are all seeing it from the wrong perspective,

The Royal Family knew they were in for a tough ride when the Queen finally passed on, its been public knowledge that Charles was always going to be a marmite figure with the majority in the negative ledger. They needed to do something and the needed it now, they always say that publicity of any description is always good PR and it would not surprise me in the least that this charade was designed and choreographed in the annals of Windsor itself,

It all drops into place when you think about it, the very weak he said she said tales, the scramble to get to the papers first with stories and counter stories, the big set piece tell all that tells you nothing, and now biographies and Netflix exclusives that just wet the surface and don't do any lasting damage whatsoever. its also telling that they allowed the two "miscreants" to keep their Royal Titles. They knew they had big boots to fill and needed to stay relevant before the republican bandwagon got off the starting block.

Put up job of the highest order, The MSM and the RF are in cahoots here big time.

phil old leake

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on December 06, 2022, 10:29:56 pm by phil old leake »
Danum you’ll be telling us next you've seen Elvis in your local chippie 

Colin C No.3

• VSC Member
« Reply #8 on December 06, 2022, 11:58:43 pm by Colin C No.3 »
If Charlie ‘cops it’ within the next 10 years, the Monarchy may well survive. But only because William is the next in line.

Ten or more years of Charlie & his ‘Queen Cohort….I mean Consort’ & the Monarchy will at last be seen to be as out of touch & have as much relevance to or with the British people as it did in the 80’s.

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #9 on December 07, 2022, 09:27:09 am by Glyn_Wigley »
Just one thing I'd like to clear up - the people telling us in the media that the accusations that the Palace leaked and planted stories against the Sussexes are lies...would that happen to be the rather large Palace Media Department?

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #10 on December 07, 2022, 09:55:40 am by ravenrover »
If Charlie ‘cops it’ within the next 10 years, the Monarchy may well survive. But only because William is the next in line.

Ten or more years of Charlie & his ‘Queen Cohort….I mean Consort’ & the Monarchy will at last be seen to be as out of touch & have as much relevance to or with the British people as it did in the 80’s.
Sorry but you missed out British people "like me".
Not everyone thinks the same

Draytonian III

• VSC Member
« Reply #11 on December 07, 2022, 09:41:57 pm by Draytonian III »
Megan meets Harry
Megan dates Harry
Megan sleeps with Harry
Megan gets engaged to Harry
Megan marrys Harry
Megan has a child with Harry
Megan has another child with Harry
Megan and moves to America with Harry
Megan divorces Harry

phil old leake

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on December 07, 2022, 10:35:26 pm by phil old leake »
Draytonian. I can also see that outcome.  I just hope if it does happens that there’s no way back for him. 
For me he’s burnt his bridges and has made his bed so he can lie in it

Colin C No.3

• VSC Member
« Reply #13 on December 07, 2022, 10:41:41 pm by Colin C No.3 »
To my knowledge Harry has not been unfaithful to Megan or sought a divorce with her.

Can the same be said for Charlie, Anne, Andrew & the dear departed ‘Phil the Greek’?

normal rules

• Forum Member
« Reply #14 on December 08, 2022, 07:15:40 am by normal rules »
To my knowledge Harry has not been unfaithful to Megan or sought a divorce with her.

Can the same be said for Charlie, Anne, Andrew & the dear departed ‘Phil the Greek’?
[/quot

Not yet he hasn’t.

big fat yorkshire pudding

• VSC Member
« Reply #15 on December 08, 2022, 09:32:51 am by big fat yorkshire pudding »
The wall to wall news coverage of this is ridiculous.  Do many people really care?

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #16 on December 08, 2022, 09:43:15 am by BillyStubbsTears »
Megan meets Harry
Megan dates Harry
Megan sleeps with Harry
Megan gets engaged to Harry
Megan marrys Harry
Megan has a child with Harry
Megan has another child with Harry
Megan and moves to America with Harry
Megan divorces Harry

I don't follow the shenanigans of the Royal Family but a thought comes to mind here.

Why doesn't your analysis (minus the America bit) apply to Kate Middleton?

i_ateallthepies

• VSC Member
« Reply #17 on December 08, 2022, 09:49:54 am by i_ateallthepies »
Because Kate Middleton doesn't behave like a wrecking ball, perhaps?

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #18 on December 08, 2022, 12:31:07 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Because Kate Middleton doesn't behave like a wrecking ball, perhaps?

I don't know what that means. Most of the above could be used to describe Diana's relationship with Charles. Did she behave like a wrecking ball?

I'm not massively interested in the Royal Family. They appear to be more dysfunctional than most and I've never understood what it is about them we are supposed to admire.

But I'm fascinated by the response of sections of our society that want to reserve special bile for Markle.

Colin C No.3

• VSC Member
« Reply #19 on December 08, 2022, 05:25:55 pm by Colin C No.3 »
And the Royals are so ‘in touch’ with the British people as the late queens lady-in-waiting for 60 of her 83 years (Lady Hussy, Godmother to William) recently showed when she met Ngozi Fulani at Buckingham Palace recently.

LH approached NF, reached up & moved NF’s hair locks to one side so she could look at her name badge.

LH. “Where are you from?”.
NF. “Sistah Space”. (An organisation that helps black African & Caribbean women who have suffered sexual or physical abuse).
LH. “No, where do you come from?”.
NF. “We’re based in Hackney”.
LH. “No, what part of Africa are you from?”.
NF. “I don’t know, they didn’t leave any records”. (Her parents were part of the ‘Windrush Project’.)
LH. “Well, you must know where you’re from, I spent time in France. Where are you from?”.
NF. “Here in the UK”.
LH. “No, but what nationality are you?”.
NF. “I am born here and am British”.
LH. “No, but where do you really come from, where do your people come from?”.
NF. “MY people. Lady what is this?”.
LH. “Oh, I can see I am going to have a challenge getting you to say where you are from. When did you first come here?”.
NF. “Lady! I am a British National, my parents came here in the 50’s when…..”
LH. “Oh, I knew we’d get there in the end, you’re Caribbean!”.
NF. “No lady, I am of African heritage, Caribbean descent and British nationality”.
LH. “Oh, so you’re from…..”

She then moved down the line & approached a Rovers Supporter wearing a flat cap & sporting a Viking badge in his lapel. She stepped forward & lifted his flat cap up to see if he was bald.

LH. “Are you Northern?”.
RS. “I’m sorry?”.
LH. “Are you from Watford?”.
RS. “No (smiling). Further North than Watford”.
LH. “Oh, Scotland. I thought as much. Why aren’t you wearing your kilt?”.
RS. “No, no, not Scotland. Further South than that”. (A twinkle now in his eye as he warmed to this delving into the geographical co-ordinates of his ‘home town’).
LH. “Ah, now I have it! Which part of Wales are you from?”.
RS. “No lady. I’m not Scottish or Welsh, I’m English”.
LH “Surely not! (as she clutched her hand bag to her chest), But I can barely understand a word you say! Where are your people from?”.
RS. “People? My mum was from a village near Newcastle & my dad was from Doncaster, which is where I was born.
LH. “So you’re from the Scottish Borders then! I knew we’d get there eventually! I went to Fife once”.
RS. “East Fife five, Forfar four”.
LH. “And you can speak Gaelic too, how charming! Toodle pip”.

« Last Edit: December 08, 2022, 05:28:41 pm by Colin C No.3 »

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #20 on December 08, 2022, 05:57:07 pm by ravenrover »
I tell you what though, that Fulani woman has one hell of a memory

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #21 on December 08, 2022, 07:34:35 pm by wilts rover »
"Harry and Meghan have most certainly earned the right to tell their story, given the vast number of people who have taken it upon themselves to tell it for them"

https://twitter.com/IndyVoices/status/1600881967112798209

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/harry-meghan-netflix-series-piers-morgan-b2241529.html

ncRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #22 on December 09, 2022, 07:54:51 am by ncRover »
I think, as the voiceover on their trailer says “It’s about race” is just a deflection for her destructive and attention-seeking behaviour.

This is also very strange - https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-63837131.amp

Why would they be so misleading?

She should be more respectful as someone coming in from another country. That would be a given and fair criticism in any other country. But as soon as it’s the UK pushing back it’s “racism”. Her p*ss take curtsy for the late Queen in this documentary for example.

That being said, the obsession from pundits such as Piers Morgan and Dan Wootton is way over the top. Meghan has a point with people like that.

« Last Edit: December 09, 2022, 12:14:52 pm by ncRover »

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #23 on December 09, 2022, 08:08:36 am by Filo »
It does appear that her siblings were right when they said she was toxic before they got married, she’s an actress acting in a documentary

Branton Red

• Forum Member
« Reply #24 on December 09, 2022, 08:28:33 pm by Branton Red »
It does appear that her siblings were right when they said she was toxic before they got married, she’s an actress acting in a documentary

A deeply unpleasant narcissist I'd say. Best ignored except....

She's making seemingly baseless claims against the Royal family whose head is our Head of State.

Hence she is undermining our constitution.

Hence she is undermining our country within the US - our most important ally and biggest trading partner.

All for personal gain (and more attention).

So yes there is importance in calling her and her husband out for their behaviour.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2022, 08:40:22 pm by Branton Red »

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #25 on December 10, 2022, 06:11:13 am by SydneyRover »
''Ngozi Fulani's charity Sistah Space stops work over safety''

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-63925477

the empire strikes back?

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #26 on December 10, 2022, 07:21:35 am by Glyn_Wigley »
Making baseless claims about the Head of State isn't an undermining of the Constitution. Even more so when there isn't a written one.

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #27 on December 10, 2022, 07:29:02 am by Glyn_Wigley »
Of course, the Palace media machine wouldn't stoop to distorting things at all.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-63922657

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #28 on December 10, 2022, 08:51:59 am by wilts rover »
Making baseless claims about the Head of State isn't an undermining of the Constitution. Even more so when there isn't a written one.

Making baseless claims about the Head of State undermines the constitution? Yet the head of state paying the compensation for a family member found guilty of sex with an underage girl, whilst avoiding paying the tax that all the rest of us 'sujects' do, doesn't?

Funny old world.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #29 on December 16, 2022, 08:21:38 pm by SydneyRover »
''Ngozi Fulani receives personal apology over Buckingham Palace racism incident''

That's the way to do it, it shouldn't be happening in 2022 but at least she was gracious enough to admit being out of order and apologised personally.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2022/dec/16/lady-hussey-apologises-ngozi-fulani-buckingham-palace-racism-incident

footnote: It's hard to believe she worked in a place for so long and it was not picked up.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012