Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 01, 2024, 03:06:36 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Ginge and whinge  (Read 5524 times)

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
Re: Ginge and whinge
« Reply #30 on December 18, 2022, 02:30:37 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Jeremy Clarkson eh?

Imagine waking up every morning, looking in the mirror and seeing the face of a man who has contributed f**k all to the human race but the sort of shite he's written about Markle today.

What a contemptible piece of excrement that man is.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #31 on December 18, 2022, 02:52:32 pm by wilts rover »
Surely just a coincidence that Clarkson wrote his piece three days after having lunch with Queen Camilla.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11547817/Dame-Judi-Dench-Piers-Morgan-Claudia-Winkleman-join-Camilla-star-studded-Mayfair-lunch.html

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #32 on December 18, 2022, 09:41:14 pm by Bentley Bullet »
Jeremy Clarkson eh?

Imagine waking up every morning, looking in the mirror and seeing the face of a man who has contributed f**k all to the human race but the sort of shite he's written about Markle today.

BST, would you describe a forum member with such venom in your pursuit of provoking an argument, or would you draw the line at that, and just spread your hatred for people who don't frequent the forum and thus can't defend themselves?

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #33 on December 18, 2022, 09:56:31 pm by wilts rover »
Jeremy Clarkson eh?

Even his daughter has disowned him I see.

I doubt there is anyone on here who would defend him or attempt to deflect away from his comments by attacking the person who posted about them - oh hang on...

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #34 on December 18, 2022, 09:59:48 pm by Bentley Bullet »
I never doubted you'd defend BST either. Just another 3 fingers to go!

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #35 on December 18, 2022, 10:44:58 pm by SydneyRover »
you should cut back a bit

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #36 on December 19, 2022, 01:17:41 am by SydneyRover »
Can someone explain where this anti-meghan rubbish came from, is it the palace leaking shite to the media, the media picking up anti-meghan vibes from the population or the media making it up to sell clicks, or something else?

Supplementary question: are all those that have a relationship with someone more wealthy than themselves classed as gold-diggers?

belton rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #37 on December 19, 2022, 09:10:13 am by belton rover »
I don’t like Clarkson, but after Billy’s nasty tirade I think I’ll give him another chance.

Is an anti-influencer a thing?

Billy will probably now, as ever, accuse me of misrepresenting his words when he wrote ‘what a contemptible piece of excrement that man is’.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2022, 09:25:19 am by belton rover »

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #38 on December 19, 2022, 09:56:11 am by Bentley Bullet »
BST is consumed in his own self-righteous sanctimony. If his hero, the equally morally superior Oxbridge bully boy Stewart Lee had made those remarks he would have at worst praised him, or at best said f**k all.

belton rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #39 on December 19, 2022, 10:21:31 am by belton rover »
BST is consumed in his own self-righteous sanctimony. If his hero, the equally morally superior Oxbridge bully boy Stewart Lee had made those remarks he would have at worst praised him, or at best said f**k all.
I like Stewart Lee.

I might have to rethink that one too.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #40 on December 19, 2022, 11:31:02 am by SydneyRover »
Remind me someone, wasn't clarkson the t**t that said striking workers should be shot or something similar? he's not very funny aye

Ldr

• Forum Member
« Reply #41 on December 19, 2022, 11:51:04 am by Ldr »
Remind me someone, wasn't clarkson the t**t that said striking workers should be shot or something similar? he's not very funny aye

Aye

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #42 on December 19, 2022, 11:54:11 am by SydneyRover »
the ayes have it then, aye?

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #43 on December 19, 2022, 11:59:07 am by BillyStubbsTears »

I really shouldn't need to explain this, but since you're in one of your "needing attention" moods...

Stewart Lee has a brilliant 15 minute routine the core of which is him saying he wishes Richard Hammond had been decapitated in that car crash, and that he hopes Jeremy Clarkson's three daughters all go blind. Watch it. It is absolute comedy genius.

https://youtu.be/K7CnMQ4L9Pc

At the end, he addresses the camera and explains patiently, for the benefit of people like you BB, that of course he doesn't actually wish those things. He's using the method and implied values of Clarkson, to satirise the methods and implied values of Clarkson.

I wonder how Clarkson would explain his comedic approach?

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #44 on December 19, 2022, 12:17:04 pm by Bentley Bullet »
It'd be a waste of time for him to explain to the likes of me at the end of his show why he claims legitimacy for being a piece of shit because he was copying a piece of shit.

I and people like me would have f**ked off long ago.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #45 on December 19, 2022, 12:26:18 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
This is really quite sad.

You actually think he's "copying" Clarkson.

I genuinely feel sorry for you. Too bitter to rise above your own prejudices.

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #46 on December 19, 2022, 12:28:57 pm by Bentley Bullet »
He's copying Clarkson's method and implied values, isn't he?

You've been conned Billy lad.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #47 on December 19, 2022, 12:30:37 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
In order to satirise them BB. In order to satirise them

The point of the sketch is to show, through holding up a mirror, what Kitsond Clarkson and Hammond are.

As Clarkson had once again demonstrated this weekend.

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #48 on December 19, 2022, 12:36:51 pm by Bentley Bullet »
So he's copying Clarkson in order to satirise him?

......And to earn a living out of it in the process!

What a contemptible, unoriginal piece of excrement Stewart Lee is.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #49 on December 19, 2022, 12:39:16 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Jesus. It's impossible.

Are you TRULY saying you don't see the difference between a person who uses abusive methods to make people laugh about "slopes" or "niggers", and someone who copies the abusive methods to point out how disgusting the person who uses the abusive methods is?

I genuinely hope you're in one of your "I'm going to have an argument no matter what" moods here, because if you're not, you're more bitter and twisted than I ever realised.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2022, 12:44:04 pm by BillyStubbsTears »

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #50 on December 19, 2022, 12:52:21 pm by Bentley Bullet »
It's impossible because you're fundamentally wrong.

His lack of comedic talent is replaced by his ability to con gullible people to think laughing at him renders them super smart intellects. Like you.

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #51 on December 19, 2022, 12:55:39 pm by Bentley Bullet »
Jesus. It's impossible.

Are you TRULY saying you don't see the difference between a person who uses abusive methods to make people laugh about "slopes" or "niggers", and someone who copies the abusive methods to point out how disgusting the person who uses the abusive methods is?

I genuinely hope you're in one of your "I'm going to have an argument no matter what" moods here, because if you're not, you're more bitter and twisted than I ever realised.

Just saw your edit. Do you mean like Love Thy Neighbour, Mind Your Language, and Till Death Do Us Part, etc, from the 70s? 

turnbull for england

• Forum Member
« Reply #52 on December 19, 2022, 01:40:46 pm by turnbull for england »
Nope ,  8 years ago to be exact https://youtu.be/D-OQR5zu_J4

turnbull for england

• Forum Member
« Reply #53 on December 19, 2022, 01:41:45 pm by turnbull for england »
Peak 70s Manning beamed prime time on A Sunday night

Colin C No.3

• VSC Member
« Reply #54 on December 19, 2022, 02:09:09 pm by Colin C No.3 »
It says much about Camilla if she ‘knocks about’ with Clarkson (ever see his p*ss take on the Rovers?) & Piers Morgan, two people who should have been drowned at birth.

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #55 on December 19, 2022, 02:09:28 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
Clarkson's done Meghan & Harry favour by proving what they're saying about media treatment is absolutely true.

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #56 on December 19, 2022, 05:13:29 pm by wilts rover »

The satarist is a piece of excrement. But the person being satired for saying exactly the same - or worse - isn't.

So much for free speech. More woke snowflake cancel culture.

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #57 on December 19, 2022, 05:24:54 pm by ravenrover »
No apology but he now says it was a bad reference to Game of Thrones presumably when Cersei has to walk naked through the crowd as a penitence

In the Game of Thrones series finale, Cersei was forced to walk naked through the streets of Kings Landing as the screaming, hostile crowd threw food and the contents of their chamber pots at her.
Why that has anything to do with Megs is beyond me

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #58 on December 19, 2022, 05:33:22 pm by Bentley Bullet »

The satarist is a piece of excrement. But the person being satired for saying exactly the same - or worse - isn't.

So much for free speech. More woke snowflake cancel culture.
That's your opinion and you're entitled to it. I assume it's Billy's opinion also, although in that case why should you, or he, condemn 70's TV programmes such as  Love Thy Neighbour, Mind Your Language, and Till Death Do Us Part, etc, in snowflake fashion when they were clearly satirical of real life?

danumdon

• Forum Member
« Reply #59 on December 19, 2022, 06:03:37 pm by danumdon »
Not really sure why anyone on here would get their frillies in a twist over anything that comes out of the orifice that Clarkson spouts from.

Pretty much common knowledge that this individual will use any topic, especially a current one, debase it to its lowest common denominator, and throw in some personal insults for good measure, he's done this for years on very many topics, even such about our football club.

If this bloke had to write a subjective piece about anything it would defeat him, everyone knows this, made a career out of just such drivel.

The fact that certain posters have made such a song and dance about this just fuels his ever degrading nature and gives him the exact response he wished for. Most know its just cak and let it fester into the ether.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012