Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 04, 2024, 08:29:21 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: 307  (Read 2684 times)

DD

• Forum Member
« on March 21, 2023, 09:43:39 pm by DD »
The 307 Rovers fans at Crawley deserve medals

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Pside

• Forum Member
Re: 307
« Reply #1 on March 21, 2023, 09:46:22 pm by Pside »
God bless every single one of them

Upton Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on March 21, 2023, 09:47:51 pm by Upton Rover »
Unbelievable shite utter garbage, got to be the worst performance this season, shocking words can’t describe how poor that was

normal rules

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on March 21, 2023, 09:48:32 pm by normal rules »
And a refund.

MachoMadness

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on March 21, 2023, 09:48:38 pm by MachoMadness »
They deserve medals, but what they'll really need is therapy.

StocksArmy

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on March 21, 2023, 09:51:22 pm by StocksArmy »
68%/ 32% posession and not one corner all game. Against CRAWLEY. Schofield out!

since-1969

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on March 21, 2023, 09:59:32 pm by since-1969 »
It’s was another dismal performance . There just isn’t any real leadership shown from any one on the pitch . This squad of players just don’t work for each other , with the exception of Hurst runs his heart out trying to set up chances for who ever can be bothered to get into the box and who is just wasted playing in this side . The rest just don’t show any aptitude or creativity where it counts in the final third !!

firestarter

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on March 21, 2023, 10:00:40 pm by firestarter »
I’m scratching my head as to how the hell we have managed to win 15 games this season

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #8 on March 21, 2023, 10:01:42 pm by Filo »
It’s was another dismal performance . There just isn’t any real leadership shown from any one on the pitch . This squad of players just don’t work for each other , with the exception of Hurst runs his heart out trying to set up chances for who ever can be bothered to get into the box and who is just wasted playing in this side . The rest just don’t show any aptitude or creativity where it counts in the final third !!

Hurst?

He was utter garbage and stopped running most of the second half, gets bullied every game

donnievic

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on March 21, 2023, 10:10:25 pm by donnievic »
Unbelievable shite utter garbage, got to be the worst performance this season, shocking words can’t describe how poor that was
it was shit yes but know where near as bad as Colchester or barrow and  a least I thought we defended better but yes just as bad going forward

Bessie Red

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on March 21, 2023, 10:14:21 pm by Bessie Red »
Honestly that was a new low for me, there was zero passion, zero aggression, zero motivation, zero thought, zero bollocking from one another, the only zero we didn't get was points and how we managed that I don't know. The players we have don't give a rats arse about our club and there is no one at the club who can be bothered to rip into them & tell them what a disgrace they are!

Bessie Red

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on March 21, 2023, 10:16:12 pm by Bessie Red »
it was shit yes but know where near as bad as Colchester or barrow and  a least I thought we defended better but yes just as bad going forward
That was definitely worse than Barrow. Crawley were woeful yet we made them look exciting and they must be fuming with themselves that they didn't win 3 or 4 -1

CantleyRed

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on March 21, 2023, 10:21:56 pm by CantleyRed »
The 307 Rovers fans at Crawley deserve medals
  I'd rather be watching Barnsley eh?

Draytonian III

• VSC Member
« Reply #13 on March 21, 2023, 11:36:43 pm by Draytonian III »
I thought Hurst was very poor tonight, he tends to get bullied and loses possession very easily

Pliskin

• Forum Member
« Reply #14 on March 21, 2023, 11:59:14 pm by Pliskin »
All our attacking players look crap in this system. They mostly receive the ball on the half way line, under pressure with their back to goal and no support. Hardly ever in dangerous positions with space to run into.

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #15 on March 22, 2023, 02:58:10 am by Donnywolf »
They deserve medals, but what they'll really need is therapy.

Just got back and certain parts of my anatomy DO need therapy after 4 hours on Coach

i_ateallthepies

• VSC Member
« Reply #16 on March 22, 2023, 09:01:03 am by i_ateallthepies »
And a refund.

Give over Man, that would play havoc with our sustainability.

donnievic

• Forum Member
« Reply #17 on March 22, 2023, 09:01:19 am by donnievic »
That was definitely worse than Barrow. Crawley were woeful yet we made them look exciting and they must be fuming with themselves that they didn't win 3 or 4 -1
agree barrow were a better side easily and looked good going forward,I ment us as a team I thought we were as worse at barrow

Mike_F

• VSC Member
« Reply #18 on March 22, 2023, 09:33:22 am by Mike_F »
Schofield said hopefully the travelling fans could go home proud with the point. The man's on another fupping planet!

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #19 on March 22, 2023, 09:59:46 am by Donnywolf »
The players in "the old days" used to be sent down a local coal mine to see what their Supporters did , day in day out to earn money to go watch them and when the Team was putting in poor performances to watch what it might be like if they were not pro football players

In those days most of them did have second jobs as pro pay was relatively poor

That's what I think is one of the most galling parts of watching these unacceptable performances.

The fans literally jump through hoops to watch "their" Team , paying out hard earned cash , giving up days holidays at work, travelling hours each way as last night which even in a posh modern Coach is a hard ask.

Not for them a stay the night before or the night after. No - I can testify yesterday was a slog. OK I'm older - it will be harder for me BUT , there were many on our Coach committed to working today. So a devoted ,8 hour return trip - back to ECO at 02.00

I went to bed at 3 and got up at 8 (cream crackered) but some of them will have been at work hours already as I write this

And what do these Fans get in return ? At the moment barely anything. Some players with limited ability , some who don't look like they care

This is the equivalent of going down the Pit for the olden day players. I don't mean put them on a Coach to Crawley ... But I do ask them to think " do the fans of this Club not deserve better than we collectively are giving them". They KNOW the answer already

Petche

• Forum Member
« Reply #20 on March 22, 2023, 10:12:29 am by Petche »
The players in "the old days" used to be sent down a local coal mine to see what their Supporters did , day in day out to earn money to go watch them and when the Team was putting in poor performances to watch what it might be like if they were not pro football players

That's what I think is one of the most galling parts of watching these unacceptable performances.

The fans literally jump through hoops to watch "their" Team , paying out hard earned cash , giving up days holidays at work, travelling hours each way as last night which even in a posh modern Coach is a hard ask.

Not for them a stay the night before or the night after. No - I can testify yesterday was a slog. OK I'm older - it will be harder for me BUT , there were many on our Coach committed to working today. So a devoted ,8 hour return trip - back to ECO at 02.00

I went to bed at 3 and got up at 8 (cream crackered) but some of them will have been at work hours already as I write this

And what do these Fans get in return ? At the moment barely anything. Some players with limited ability , some who don't look like they care

This is the equivalent of going down the Pit for the olden day players. I don't mean put them on a Coach to Crawley ... But I do ask them to think " do the fans of this Club not deserve better than we collectively are giving them". They KNOW the answer already

Exactly!!
And Schofield comes out with the comment "the fans should be proud of the point"
He is absolutely insulting everyone who made the trip, Unbelievable!!

since-1969

• VSC Member
« Reply #21 on March 22, 2023, 10:49:08 am by since-1969 »
I thought Hurst was very poor tonight, he tends to get bullied and loses possession very easily
He’s  a young player doing his best in a man’s game where lower league players just sooner kick you before trying to play you . He’s the best we’ve got in this team !!

bradford exile

• Forum Member
« Reply #22 on March 22, 2023, 10:52:51 am by bradford exile »
Paid £10 to watch that last night. Then ifollow just kept buffering. Only saw about 20 minutes of the whole game. On reflection I was probably very lucky. Regards. Ray
« Last Edit: March 22, 2023, 10:55:02 am by bradford exile »

Upton Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #23 on March 22, 2023, 10:54:35 am by Upton Rover »
Paid £10 to watch that last night. Then ifollow just kept buffering. Only saw about 20 minutes of the whole game. On reflection I was probably very lucky
That was 20 minutes too long

Campsall rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #24 on March 22, 2023, 11:05:19 am by Campsall rover »

Wolf, the problem is not the players it’s the Manager / Head coach.
He is a disgrace after what he said last night.
No wonder the players are not performing. If he is happy with that then we seriously are doomed with this man in charge.
You or I could get this team performing to a higher standard. 

The man’s on another planet.

I have had a season ticket for 22 consecutive seasons and was going to renew again next week as I always purchase end of March.
Unless DS is dismissed before the 31st I may not bother. 
He will empty our Stadium. If supporters like myself are considering not renewing then how many others will be the same.
We will be gates of 3.500 next season at best.  People will not spend their hard earned money to watch what we saw last night and at Salford.
There is a limit to what even the most loyal fans will put up with. That line has now been crossed.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #25 on March 22, 2023, 11:15:19 am by Filo »
Schofield better fetch his tin hat on Saturday, anything remotely near that crap last night and the atmosphere will be very toxic

normal rules

• Forum Member
« Reply #26 on March 22, 2023, 11:56:43 am by normal rules »
I wasn’t at the game . My youngest son was there with two mates . He said at the end of the game ha and the players did come over to the fans . He describes their body language as miserable . That to me doesn’t exude pride from getting a point. It exudes a team that is unhappy.

roversdude

• VSC Member
« Reply #27 on March 22, 2023, 12:38:21 pm by roversdude »
I for one wasn’t proud of the performance to get a point.
His comments as much as the performances are losing me

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #28 on March 22, 2023, 04:40:53 pm by Donnywolf »
I wasn’t at the game . My youngest son was there with two mates . He said at the end of the game ha and the players did come over to the fans . He describes their body language as miserable . That to me doesn’t exude pride from getting a point. It exudes a team that is unhappy.

On Saturday the performance at Salford was an "abject" one and while a lot of the 1000 people watching booed the Team I did not

Last night the Team came over to clap the Fans who were clapping them and again I did not

That tells me that I was not remotely happy with or "proud" to have got a point. In truth I felt and kept saying same to my mate that if we played football we would beat them easily - but we did neither

Scooter

• VSC Member
« Reply #29 on March 22, 2023, 05:53:10 pm by Scooter »
I went last night and took my two boys. We enjoyed our day and the experience. My youngest lad particularly enjoyed shouting at Dom Telford. However I along with seemingly everyone else was not proud of that performance. We offer absolutely zero attacking threat and we have become consistently poor.
I have no idea what Schofield is trying to achieve with his boring tactics.
I am not convinced that many of these players even care. When hurst was substituted he had to walk around the pitch and passed the rovers fans. He had a mixed response but made no effort to clap the fans or say anything to them
Such a sad state that our club is in

TinyPortal © 2005-2012