Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 01, 2024, 04:45:17 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Project Galileo  (Read 3047 times)

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
Project Galileo
« on March 29, 2023, 10:01:39 pm by Sprotyrover »
In 2014 an object flew by Earth It was believed to have originated in another Solar system.
It was detected when it was 10 days away and after it passed Earth it shot off after it changed course and rapidly accelerated out of the Solar system towards another star, scientists called it Oumuamua.
Apparently shortly afterwards 2 more objects crashed into Earths Oceans, one off Papua New Guinea they were detected by US Radar, the US Military released very little information as they did not want to reveal anything about the Technology they possess. However in 2017 they contacted members of the Space scientific community and gave them a ton of data.
Professor Avi LOEB has studied the data and concluded the object came from another Star,
It is not a meteorite, or Comet and it is made of a metal far Stronger than Iron, so it’s either a new Element or it’s manufactured metal!
He has secured funding and set up a large team of Scientists and obtained funding from various Billionaires . In May they will sail out to PNG and search a 10 kilometre square area of the Sea bed with a Magnet attached to a Sled. Avi LOEB is hoping to retrieve some of the metal
And have it analysed!
Have a look at the Project on the Net, this data was released about 5 days ago.
In addition there has been some suggestions that the ‘Balloons’ currently being shot down over the US don’t all originate from China.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2023, 10:05:00 pm by Sprotyrover »

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
Re: Project Galileo
« Reply #1 on March 30, 2023, 12:29:58 am by Bristol Red Rover »
Interesting for sure. Tungsten,  titanium and, in some ways, chromium are stronger than Iron.

i_ateallthepies

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on March 30, 2023, 08:26:25 am by i_ateallthepies »
But are they magnetic?

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on March 30, 2023, 09:22:28 am by Sprotyrover »
If you look at the Project you can see the data, Billy would love it loads of technical info and graphs. Dem Yanks have got some amazing technology in their Military.

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on March 30, 2023, 09:23:45 am by Sprotyrover »
See the stuff about ‘Dandelion seeds’ released 2 days ago

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on March 30, 2023, 09:24:46 am by Sprotyrover »
There is a lot of info being drip fed into the Public arena by the US Military.

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on March 30, 2023, 10:37:39 am by Glyn_Wigley »
Some links would be handy.

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on March 30, 2023, 11:13:39 am by Sprotyrover »
Glynn just google project Gallileo or Avi LOEB
You get tons of links

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #9 on March 30, 2023, 11:30:48 am by SydneyRover »
In 2014 an object flew by Earth It was believed to have originated in another Solar system.
It was detected when it was 10 days away and after it passed Earth it shot off after it changed course and rapidly accelerated out of the Solar system towards another star, scientists called it Oumuamua.
Apparently shortly afterwards 2 more objects crashed into Earths Oceans, one off Papua New Guinea they were detected by US Radar, the US Military released very little information as they did not want to reveal anything about the Technology they possess. However in 2017 they contacted members of the Space scientific community and gave them a ton of data.
Professor Avi LOEB has studied the data and concluded the object came from another Star,
It is not a meteorite, or Comet and it is made of a metal far Stronger than Iron, so it’s either a new Element or it’s manufactured metal!
He has secured funding and set up a large team of Scientists and obtained funding from various Billionaires . In May they will sail out to PNG and search a 10 kilometre square area of the Sea bed with a Magnet attached to a Sled. Avi LOEB is hoping to retrieve some of the metal
And have it analysed!
Have a look at the Project on the Net, this data was released about 5 days ago.
In addition there has been some suggestions that the ‘Balloons’ currently being shot down over the US don’t all originate from China.

''ʻOumuamua is the first interstellar object detected passing through the Solar System.[21] Formally designated 1I/2017 U1, it was discovered by Robert Weryk using the Pan-STARRS telescope at Haleakalā Observatory, Hawaii, on 19 October 2017, approximately 40 days after it passed its closest point to the Sun on 9 September. When it was first observed, it was about 33 million km (21 million mi; 0.22 AU) from Earth''

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%CA%BBOumuamua#:~:text=%CA%BBOumuamua%20is%20the%20first%20interstellar,the%20Sun%20on%209%20September.

We earthlings haven't managed to find MH370 yet.

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #10 on March 31, 2023, 12:08:32 am by Glyn_Wigley »
https://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=Awr.RMh0YSVktqAFCkB0g81Q;_ylu=Y29sbwNpcjIEcG9zAzIEdnRpZAMEc2VjA3Nj/RV=2/RE=1680200180/RO=10/RU=https%3a%2f%2fwww.express.co.uk%2fnews%2fworld%2f1751916%2fufo-mission-alien-harvard-professor/RK=2/RS=kykWHH.T3STlNf34OnAfjNNMu10- Here you go Glynn

One loony making spurious claims and not ONE mention of Project Galileo. Where did you copy and paste your OP from?

PS I DID Google Project Galileo, but not one link to this stuff came before I gave up trying to find it.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2023, 12:14:34 am by Glyn_Wigley »

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on March 31, 2023, 07:39:26 am by Sprotyrover »
Harvard physicist plans expedition to find ‘alien artefact’ that fell from space
Avi Loeb organizing $1.5m search to Papua New Guinea to look for interstellar object that crashed into ocean in 2014
Article by Maya Yang The Guardian 7 days ago

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #12 on March 31, 2023, 07:42:41 am by SydneyRover »
yep, an interstellar rock

ncRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on March 31, 2023, 10:26:17 am by ncRover »
There were all sorts of conspiracies about the Tunguska Event as well.

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #14 on March 31, 2023, 03:10:06 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
Harvard physicist plans expedition to find ‘alien artefact’ that fell from space
Avi Loeb organizing $1.5m search to Papua New Guinea to look for interstellar object that crashed into ocean in 2014

Did that forget to mention Project Galileo too?

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #15 on March 31, 2023, 06:01:14 pm by Sprotyrover »
https://www.sciencefocus.com/space/alien-technology-project-galileo/

Did that forget to mention Project Galileo too?

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #17 on March 31, 2023, 06:04:29 pm by Sprotyrover »
Both those links work for me Glynn!

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #18 on March 31, 2023, 07:55:50 pm by drfchound »
They work for me too sproty.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #19 on March 31, 2023, 08:36:43 pm by SydneyRover »
''A number of astronomers have suggested that it could be a product of extraterrestrial technology;[35] however, there is insufficient evidence to support any hypotheses, "despite all [its] strangeness".[36][37] In January 2022, researchers proposed Project Lyra, where a spacecraft launched from Earth could catch up to 'Oumuamua in 26 years for closer studies.[3''

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #20 on April 01, 2023, 01:10:59 am by Glyn_Wigley »
Both those links work for me Glynn!

So why couldn't you have given them in the first place instead of expecting people to grope around for them like you have? That's all that needed to happen!

Mind you, the second one doesn't mention Project Galileo either.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2023, 01:13:40 am by Glyn_Wigley »

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #21 on April 01, 2023, 08:48:00 am by wilts rover »

What do you reckon to them hound?

Seems like some mad bloke with a dodgy theory trying to get likes & public money to me. Still will undoubtably suck some people in.

Good luck to him.

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #22 on April 01, 2023, 10:23:34 am by Sprotyrover »

The project is funded by Alumni from Harvard University,there is no Public money. He invited them to a talk a few on line ,and as result they tipped up the funding,God knows how many Harvard Alumni are millionaires!

Seems like some mad bloke with a dodgy theory trying to get likes & public money to me. Still will undoubtably suck some people in.

Good luck to him.

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #23 on April 01, 2023, 11:14:49 am by wilts rover »

The project is funded by Alumni from Harvard University,there is no Public money. He invited them to a talk a few on line ,and as result they tipped up the funding,God knows how many Harvard Alumni are millionaires!

Good luck to him.

Just been looking at a graph of fall in life expectancy among middle & low income earners in the US. But if these 'Harvard Alumni' think its a better use of their money to look for mythical rocks in Papua New Guinea then improve living standards in the US then that's what they will do. Good luck to them.

Drover

• Forum Member
« Reply #24 on April 01, 2023, 03:10:24 pm by Drover »
I had to check the date of the opening post,but sadly it was'nt 1st april.

Colemans Left Hook

• Forum Member
« Reply #25 on April 01, 2023, 03:37:15 pm by Colemans Left Hook »

Good luck to him.

Just been looking at a graph of fall in life expectancy among middle & low income earners in the US. But if these 'Harvard Alumni' think its a better use of their money to look for mythical rocks in Papua New Guinea then improve living standards in the US then that's what they will do. Good luck to them.

has anyone heard of covid ?   :ermm:  that's also why the British life stats have gone down and they have delayed a decision over raising our retirement figure

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #26 on April 01, 2023, 09:48:30 pm by Sprotyrover »

Good luck to him.

You can’t accuse the US wealthy of not giving generously to Charity
https://www.forbes.com/sites/forbeswealthteam/2021/01/19/americas-top-givers-the-25-most-philanthropic-billionaires/

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #27 on June 06, 2023, 09:15:19 pm by wilts rover »
US urged to reveal UFO evidence after claim that it has intact alien vehicles:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/jun/06/whistleblower-ufo-alien-tech-spacecraft

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #28 on June 07, 2023, 11:07:44 am by Sprotyrover »
Nice to see it has reached main stream media but I note the Whistle blower says he has not personally seen a recovered space ship.
On the other hand Rocket Genius David Adair says he has seen The Riswell ship, what has bet happeniis they have been trying to reverse engineer the craft but have been getting to a certain point when the technology has baffled them, they mothballed it for a decade wait for our retro improve, go back to work on the ship get so far and hit another hurdle, mothball it for another decade go back to it when our technology has advanced etc this has been going on for 60years.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2023, 06:49:32 pm by Sprotyrover »

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #29 on June 07, 2023, 11:10:01 am by Sprotyrover »
Avri Loem sets off in a week or so to recover the relics from the object from another Galaxy crashed in sea of Paula new guinea

TinyPortal © 2005-2012