Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 04, 2024, 06:07:29 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Labour U Turns Part 164  (Read 35838 times)

ravenrover

• VSC Member
Re: Labour U Turns Part 164
« Reply #720 on June 30, 2024, 09:04:33 am by ravenrover »
As my lovely old Mother in Law, genuinly she was, used to say about people saying things like Sproty the nearest thing she said to swearing...... Guttersnipe
Out of interest are youmarried or in a relationship Sproty where was you partner born?. Mine was from the Council estate in Carcroft and you wouldn't call her that terminology to my face
Was she pregnant at 16?
Did she have to drop out school due to being pregnant?
If that's your definition I feel sorry for you

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #721 on June 30, 2024, 01:00:13 pm by Sprotyrover »
As my lovely old Mother in Law, genuinly she was, used to say about people saying things like Sproty the nearest thing she said to swearing...... Guttersnipe
Out of interest are youmarried or in a relationship Sproty where was you partner born?. Mine was from the Council estate in Carcroft and you wouldn't call her that terminology to my face
Was she pregnant at 16?
Raven what makes you think that I would Think/ call your wife that? I was born / raised in Pit house my Wife in a Council house! What makes you think I consider it to be a general term for women raised on an estate?

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #722 on June 30, 2024, 06:05:25 pm by SydneyRover »
Was she pregnant at 16?

Taliban have taken over in small village noth of Doncaster

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #723 on June 30, 2024, 07:46:42 pm by Sprotyrover »
Was she pregnant at 16?

Taliban have taken over in small village noth of Doncaster
Not a post of fiction looking at some of the Wet lettuces who post on here including yourself Skippy!

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #724 on June 30, 2024, 08:14:49 pm by SydneyRover »
Police are looking into a radicalised local in a village on the north (dogger) bank of the river Don said ‘reports of strange behaviour are being taken seriously’

A person with intimate knowledge said off the record we have someone in there, very, very close but at the moment we are undecided whether the person in question is a harmless crank or requires serious help.

We are trying to verify if reports of deranged man with a big stick railing at the moon are connected to a local football supporter (south stand) screaming and shouting at empty seats.

Others have said ‘the man in question could also be a confused outcast from a right wing religious sect that remains rooted in the 17th century and demands that all women not adhering to a strict moral code be placed in stocks in the market square’

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #725 on June 30, 2024, 09:04:55 pm by ravenrover »
Was she pregnant at 16?
Raven what makes you think that I would Think/ call your wife that? I was born / raised in Pit house my Wife in a Council house! What makes you think I consider it to be a general term for women raised on an estate?
It's down to the definition of the term you use. So any unlucky 16  year old or in the case of my cousin younger, who lives on an Estate be it pit or council comes under your definition.
My cousin at 13 was actually still a virgin but the lad managed to splash his stuff and the rest is history, she fits your definition apart from having to finish school.
It's down to the terminolgy you have chosen to use to describe a girl who experimented and got it wrong, or do you think it e
Was deliberate?
To me it is a distastefull terminolgy to use towards any woman no matter her political background

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #726 on June 30, 2024, 11:18:04 pm by Sprotyrover »
Was she pregnant at 16?
It's down to the definition of the term you use. So any unlucky 16  year old or in the case of my cousin younger, who lives on an Estate be it pit or council comes under your definition.
My cousin at 13 was actually still a virgin but the lad managed to splash his stuff and the rest is history, she fits your definition apart from having to finish school.
It's down to the terminolgy you have chosen to use to describe a girl who experimented and got it wrong, or do you think it e
Was deliberate?
To me it is a distastefull terminolgy to use towards any woman no matter her political background

And how many years did the ‘Rapist’ get?

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #727 on July 01, 2024, 09:46:14 am by ravenrover »
I give up Sproty, you win again
Define rape in your world
The lad was 13

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #728 on July 01, 2024, 11:54:03 am by Sprotyrover »
The lad was 13
So what happened next?

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #729 on July 01, 2024, 11:58:25 am by Bentley Bullet »
The lad was 13
So what happened next?
Don't tell me.......... He became deputy Prime Minister?

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #730 on July 01, 2024, 01:00:07 pm by ravenrover »
The lad was 13
So what happened next?
She had a baby funnily enough! Brought up by my Aunt and Uncle as their own until she was old enough to be told, now
how about your Sprotyworld definition of rape?
No don't bother I've had enough
« Last Edit: July 01, 2024, 01:29:12 pm by ravenrover »

TinyPortal © 2005-2012