Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 23, 2024, 03:14:56 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Angela Rayner  (Read 2811 times)

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
Angela Rayner
« on February 03, 2024, 10:06:18 pm by Sprotyrover »
Frightened to show her face in public anymore!
She needs to join the ‘John Prescott School of boxing’
https://news.sky.com/story/labours-angela-rayner-no-longer-goes-out-because-of-threats-and-was-scared-by-protest-confrontation-13062124

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
Re: Angela Rayner
« Reply #1 on February 03, 2024, 10:13:02 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
You truly are an unpleasant one, aren't you?

Two MPs have been murdered in the last 7.5 years. A Tory MP stood down this week because he is frightened for his safety after the abuse he's been taking.

And all you can do is offer this.

Disgusting.

Colin C No.3

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on February 03, 2024, 11:30:04 pm by Colin C No.3 »
Frightened to show her face in public anymore!
She needs to join the ‘John Prescott School of boxing’
https://news.sky.com/story/labours-angela-rayner-no-longer-goes-out-because-of-threats-and-was-scared-by-protest-confrontation-13062124

That is a truly inappropriate post.

I suggest you think hard before starting any such thread again.

big fat yorkshire pudding

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on February 04, 2024, 07:30:10 am by big fat yorkshire pudding »
I think it's fair she's faced up to her own part in politics aswell and been pretty honest that her words did not help.  She also removes party politics from it, quite a fair article.

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on February 04, 2024, 11:19:53 am by Sprotyrover »

Two MPs have been murdered in the last 7.5 years. A Tory MP stood down this week because he is frightened for his safety after the abuse he's been taking.

Disgusting.
Oh I am sorry to have upset such a gentle soul such as yourself, I was merely trying to point out that if you put yourself in the firing line(and that goes for any Politician) you will need to be prepared to deal with some very unpleasant people coming into your fighting Arc!
Oh and I noted a lack of outrage from when those 2 twits tried to humiliate the ex Home Secretary!
« Last Edit: February 04, 2024, 11:22:04 am by Sprotyrover »

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on February 04, 2024, 12:46:33 pm by BillyStubbsTears »

Disgusting.
Oh I am sorry to have upset such a gentle soul such as yourself, I was merely trying to point out that if you put yourself in the firing line(and that goes for any Politician) you will need to be prepared to deal with some very unpleasant people coming into your fighting Arc!
Oh and I noted a lack of outrage from when those 2 twits tried to humiliate the ex Home Secretary!

Like I say. You are disgusting.

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on February 04, 2024, 12:52:33 pm by Sprotyrover »

Disgusting.

Like I say. You are disgusting.
Sticks and stones Billy,Sticks and Stones!

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on February 04, 2024, 05:20:44 pm by ravenrover »
No it's Stubbs and Tears, get it right!

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #8 on February 04, 2024, 05:31:15 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Actually it is Swords and Bullets.

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on February 05, 2024, 03:38:51 pm by Bristol Red Rover »
Actually Rayner refers to the protester in the fundraising event as being threatening. Three points there

If you saw the vid of the event,  it was very securely managed from her point of view. The man, who has had family murdered in Gaza,  was very roughly treated by the thug of a cop.

Further Rayner already knew him. Had been in discussions with him.

That was when she was being supportive of Gaza. Now she's turned, eye on the leadership, and being pro Israel, not supporting Gaza. She's more suffering from guilt that fear.

The whole thing is a bit stinky.

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on February 05, 2024, 07:45:49 pm by drfchound »
However, no politicians should be abused in that manner.

danumdon

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on February 05, 2024, 08:04:35 pm by danumdon »
She needs to have a chat with our current defence, they could tell her a thing or two about personal abuse.

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #12 on February 05, 2024, 08:06:36 pm by Bentley Bullet »
It's not just a case of arguing over different views nowadays, it's about ridiculing and even hating people with different views.

It's not about being convinced that your side is good, it's all about finding the opposition to be bad, hence the constant searching for poison and scandal involving the opposition on social media, and then spreading it more.

Bring back the days when discussing politics was good in its place, but people's views were personal in public generally.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #13 on February 05, 2024, 09:36:57 pm by SydneyRover »
It's not just a case of arguing over different views nowadays, it's about ridiculing and even hating people with different views.

It's not about being convinced that your side is good, it's all about finding the opposition to be bad, hence the constant searching for poison and scandal involving the opposition on social media, and then spreading it more.

Bring back the days when discussing politics was good in its place, but people's views were personal in public generally.

Like the thread about funding for the supertram bb, things like that?

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #14 on February 05, 2024, 09:43:26 pm by SydneyRover »

Do you mean those that want to discuss where people live rather than what they said, that sort of thing bb?
« Last Edit: February 05, 2024, 09:49:26 pm by SydneyRover »

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #15 on February 05, 2024, 09:49:13 pm by BillyStubbsTears »

This, from someone who steadfastly insists that Starmer lied in Parliament over the COVID vaccines.

This from someone who himself says the reason he joins in political discussions is to throw brickbats at Labour "for balance".

The irony.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #16 on February 05, 2024, 10:03:55 pm by SydneyRover »
Can't think what the self righteous would have said if I'd put this up about almost anyone else on the forum, bb, pearl clutching personified

https://www.drfc-vsc.co.uk/index.php?action=search2

You can't delete a screen shot hound ............

« Last Edit: February 05, 2024, 10:19:47 pm by SydneyRover »

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #17 on February 05, 2024, 10:13:00 pm by drfchound »
Here he is:

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #18 on February 05, 2024, 10:15:54 pm by selby »
  It looks like Dick and Liddy are on form and enjoying a double bubble today. I bet they are really pleased with themselves again.

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #19 on February 05, 2024, 10:20:31 pm by Bentley Bullet »

This, from someone who steadfastly insists that Starmer lied in Parliament over the COVID vaccines.

This from someone who himself says the reason he joins in political discussions is to throw brickbats at Labour "for balance".

The irony.
My aim is, and always has been to try and level up the loony left one-sided hypocrisy that is rife on this forum, and undoubtedly caused by you. I didn't search Twitter or Facebook or the Guardian to find Starmer's lie over the COVID vaccines, it was live on TV for all to see.

You must be the oldest "angry young man" on the forum, and your attempts at stirring up hatred in the minds of others are exactly what is going on in the media in general.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #20 on February 05, 2024, 10:23:05 pm by SydneyRover »
Here he is:

I think you mean there you are, all you need on this forum is to stick to ones principles so you don't need to remember what you've said and patience

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #21 on February 05, 2024, 10:25:39 pm by SydneyRover »
My brother lives near the ground hound, do call in when you are passing pm me if you'd like the address.

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #22 on February 05, 2024, 10:30:41 pm by drfchound »
You really are Gareth Keenan and I claim my £5.
Send my regards to your brother and tell him I would love to meet him if ever he is in the South Stand.

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #23 on February 05, 2024, 10:45:13 pm by drfchound »
Can't think what the self righteous would have said if I'd put this up about almost anyone else on the forum, bb, pearl clutching personified

Haha.
Why would I want to.
Only someone who had not got a sense of humour would see anything wrong with that.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2024, 11:54:08 pm by drfchound »

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #24 on February 05, 2024, 11:03:49 pm by drfchound »
Anyway, back on the topic of the thread.
Raynor is seemingly doing what politicians appear to be doing these days, that is rowing back on things that they had said they were unequivocally going to do.
To be fair, it isn’t just her is it?
#Allthesame.
Undeniable.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #25 on February 05, 2024, 11:56:47 pm by BillyStubbsTears »

The irony.
My aim is, and always has been to try and level up the loony left one-sided hypocrisy that is rife on this forum, and undoubtedly caused by you. I didn't search Twitter or Facebook or the Guardian to find Starmer's lie over the COVID vaccines, it was live on TV for all to see.

You must be the oldest "angry young man" on the forum, and your attempts at stirring up hatred in the minds of others are exactly what is going on in the media in general.

Some reading for you.

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2018/11/newt-gingrich-says-youre-welcome/570832/

The current angry politics started a generation ago on the American right. It now infects the right of British politics.

That was and is a deliberate policy to make people angry. All I've ever done is call it out, with evidence every time.

You think that must mean that the other side is equally bad. That says more about you than anything else.

Your fixation with never once criticising a pathological liar of a PM, or the current mob that offer nothing but hate and Culture War says it all.

Instead, you obsessively say Starmer lied in Parliament, when the fact is he made a mistake when responding to  concerted and prolonged baiting by Johnson's team who WERE lying. And he corrected the record immediately.

People like you who steadfastly refuse to criticise liars and frauds and hate mongers are the reason why our politics is in such a hole, whatever sanctimonious stuff you might write about it.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #26 on February 05, 2024, 11:59:19 pm by SydneyRover »
Anyway, back on the topic of the thread.
Raynor is seemingly doing what politicians appear to be doing these days, that is rowing back on things that they had said they were unequivocally going to do.
To be fair, it isn’t just her is it?
#Allthesame.
Undeniable.

I'll bet Glyn is reading all this with interest.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #27 on February 06, 2024, 12:02:32 am by SydneyRover »
  It looks like Dick and Liddy are on form and enjoying a double bubble today. I bet they are really pleased with themselves again.

On the non-alcoholic brandy again selby?

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #28 on February 06, 2024, 12:09:29 am by SydneyRover »

You see hound I've read you pleas and protest before claiming you didn't delete one of your own comments, I doubted you then and just waited.

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #29 on February 06, 2024, 09:47:16 am by Sprotyrover »
Hey Syd last year when you were on your Sabbatical did they let you out early on licence ? Just asking for a friend!

TinyPortal © 2005-2012