Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 27, 2024, 04:06:14 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Angela Rayner thread  (Read 11898 times)

danumdon

• Forum Member
Re: Angela Rayner thread
« Reply #240 on May 28, 2024, 07:56:22 pm by danumdon »
Gosh you sound so much like hound, has anyone seen you both together?

Anyone, no, me neither

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #241 on May 28, 2024, 08:00:16 pm by SydneyRover »
Gosh you sound so much like hound, has anyone seen you both together?

Anyone, no, me neither

I'll think they do

scawsby steve

• Forum Member
« Reply #242 on May 28, 2024, 08:09:55 pm by scawsby steve »
I'll tell you what, plenty of people will see me with Hound, and plenty of others on here who go in the South Stand. It's what happens when you're a good guy, and Hound IS a good guy, despite some of the insults against him on here in the last couple of days.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #243 on May 28, 2024, 08:12:04 pm by SydneyRover »
I'll tell you what, plenty of people will see me with Hound, and plenty of others on here who go in the South Stand. It's what happens when you're a good guy, and Hound IS a good guy, despite some of the insults against him on here in the last couple of days.

He's all yours to love and behold Steve,

scawsby steve

• Forum Member
« Reply #244 on May 28, 2024, 08:32:23 pm by scawsby steve »

Exactly.

Have you ever wondered what it's like to have mates, Syd?

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #245 on May 28, 2024, 08:37:05 pm by SydneyRover »

Exactly.

Have you ever wondered what it's like to have mates, Syd?

I don't have a problem with you Steve and I don't hate hound. If you like each others company I'm happy for you.

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #246 on May 28, 2024, 08:49:56 pm by Sprotyrover »
Estate tart been keeping her head down let’s see what happens later this week!
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/angela-rayner-council-house-police-general-election-b2551008.html

Well here we have it, no further action, it seems the “Estate Tart” is honest, a concept alien to you
Not in the Clear yet!

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #247 on May 28, 2024, 08:53:15 pm by Sprotyrover »
Its good for Raynor that this has now been concluded and a line can be draw under it. She can now spend her time either convincing or scaring prospective voters.

I don't want to have to listen to smears and conjecture during this election and would rather they spend their time explaining to the electorate their manifesto's what they intend to do for the country. Let them stand or fall on what they intend to intact on the population.

Draw a line under it after the government and a few on here have been doing the usual smeary commentary, did you push back against either dd?

Its not for me to stick up for politicians. I did say let the investigation take its course and lets be done with it, people want to know what she can do for the country.

She's a big girl and can look after herself.

No you don't need to stick up for politicians, so for balance you don't need to spend time bagging labour either.

And what about the abuse and bullshit from those on here?
Let he who is completely without sin Cast the First Stone! Aye Syd?

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #248 on May 28, 2024, 09:08:25 pm by SydneyRover »
Let he who's head is made of stone cast off

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #249 on May 28, 2024, 10:36:14 pm by Sprotyrover »
Let he who's head is made of stone cast off
You been on the VB again Cubby!

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #250 on May 29, 2024, 08:32:16 am by Filo »
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/angela-rayner-council-house-police-general-election-b2551008.html

Just so we are all clear, could you explain your definition of an “estate tart”
Grew up in a social housing estate gets herself Pregnant at 16 to get her own drum and all of the benefits she could grab!

Not one of the “gang” has called this out for what it is, that speaks volumes about those “gang” members

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #251 on May 29, 2024, 09:01:25 am by selby »
  Well I will give it to her on the video with the Muslim men, she looked like she enhanced their thoughts on British women. to be ignored, used, and as "cheap as chicken" as their saying goes.
  You can see it in their faces, which were ignoring even looking at her while she promised the earth to them selling her soul, I bet gorgeous George killed himself laughing.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #252 on May 29, 2024, 09:02:38 am by SydneyRover »

Just so we are all clear, could you explain your definition of an “estate tart”
Grew up in a social housing estate gets herself Pregnant at 16 to get her own drum and all of the benefits she could grab!

Not one of the “gang” has called this out for what it is, that speaks volumes about those “gang” members

bump

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #253 on May 29, 2024, 09:13:00 am by selby »
  Sproty and I could well have been unknowingly in the same room Syd at meet the owners and many matches unknowingly as we have not had to travel thousands of miles away from the town to try and find a friend.
  Anyway thinking about it we are better off spreading sunshine and light as far and wide as we can in different places as there are enough people like yourself bringing the standard of human contact down to a new level.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #254 on May 29, 2024, 09:23:48 am by SydneyRover »
  Sproty and I could well have been unknowingly in the same room Syd at meet the owners and many matches unknowingly as we have not had to travel thousands of miles away from the town to try and find a friend.
  Anyway thinking about it we are better off spreading sunshine and light as far and wide as we can in different places as there are enough people like yourself bringing the standard of human contact down to a new level.

One of the 'gang' makes misogynist comments so others attack those calling it out, brilliant.

I wonder how this all fits in with Club Doncaster's totally inclusive messages and excellent standards?

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #255 on May 29, 2024, 09:27:49 am by selby »
  Keep digging Syd, you will only see what you want to see and believe, your a sad person in your own singular world, you need to see a doctor.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #256 on May 29, 2024, 09:29:30 am by SydneyRover »

One of the 'gang' makes misogynist comments so others attack those calling it out, brilliant.

I wonder how this all fits in with Club Doncaster's totally inclusive messages and excellent standards?

bump

Ldr

• Forum Member
« Reply #257 on May 29, 2024, 09:44:30 am by Ldr »
  Keep digging Syd, you will only see what you want to see and believe, your a sad person in your own singular world, you need to see a doctor.

bump

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #258 on May 29, 2024, 09:54:54 am by SydneyRover »

Your a very sad old man selby

Ldr

• Forum Member
« Reply #259 on May 29, 2024, 09:57:12 am by Ldr »

bump

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #260 on May 29, 2024, 10:02:51 am by SydneyRover »

Your a very sad old man selby

bump

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #261 on May 29, 2024, 10:14:21 am by IDM »
Mods, please can we put and end to this tit for tat pointless bickering?  I know this is off topic but this is getting tedious.

I know I get dragged into it sometimes but really try to hold my tongue figuratively speaking:

There’s a lot going on in politics and in the world at the moment which folks will quite rightly want to discuss and disagree on.

But this personal slanging, from folks who I suspect are old enough to know better, is just too much, isn’t it.??

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #262 on May 29, 2024, 10:19:34 am by SydneyRover »
Maybe you should stop using selby as a prop for your own petty feuds ldr, a real friend would guide him away from bragging about his money and his racist/misogynist comments which only make him foolish.

Ldr

• Forum Member
« Reply #263 on May 29, 2024, 10:22:38 am by Ldr »
Mods, please can we put and end to this tit for tat pointless bickering?  I know this is off topic but this is getting tedious.

I know I get dragged into it sometimes but really try to hold my tongue figuratively speaking:

There’s a lot going on in politics and in the world at the moment which folks will quite rightly want to discuss and disagree on.

But this personal slanging, from folks who I suspect are old enough to know better, is just too much, isn’t it.??

Fair point IDM

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #264 on May 29, 2024, 11:14:33 am by Bentley Bullet »
I don't think Sprotyrover is a member of any gang. This forum's only "gang" constitutes a handful of Lefties and not ONE of those condemned SydneyRover for his libellous lies on this forum about me.

The best thing to do is ignore him thus making his contributions a complete waste of time.

Mike_F

• VSC Member
« Reply #265 on May 29, 2024, 11:24:32 am by Mike_F »
  Well I will give it to her on the video with the Muslim men, she looked like she enhanced their thoughts on British women. to be ignored, used, and as "cheap as chicken" as their saying goes.
  You can see it in their faces, which were ignoring even looking at her while she promised the earth to them selling her soul, I bet gorgeous George killed himself laughing.

I just googled the video. I could clearly hear one of the gentlemen in the room repeatedly saying things like "Yes, I said that" in agreement with what Rayner was saying. The rest of the attendees were listening respectfully.

For the record, I'm a Liberal Democrats member (I recently stood in the local council election in my area) so I don't have any motivation to big up Angela Rayner or her party (altough I do have a lot of respect for her as a stateswoman and a person who has worked hard to achieve despite the brickbats and prejudices lagainst her) but I will stand up and comment when I see nonsense like your interpretation of the video, Selby.

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #266 on May 29, 2024, 12:13:05 pm by Glyn_Wigley »

I just googled the video. I could clearly hear one of the gentlemen in the room repeatedly saying things like "Yes, I said that" in agreement with what Rayner was saying. The rest of the attendees were listening respectfully.

For the record, I'm a Liberal Democrats member (I recently stood in the local council election in my area) so I don't have any motivation to big up Angela Rayner or her party (altough I do have a lot of respect for her as a stateswoman and a person who has worked hard to achieve despite the brickbats and prejudices lagainst her) but I will stand up and comment when I see nonsense like your interpretation of the video, Selby.

As Selby puts it so well himself, he only sees what he wants to see and believe.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #267 on May 29, 2024, 12:25:22 pm by BillyStubbsTears »

Good post Mike.

I'm trying to think how Selby has watched that video and come to those conclusions.

They are literally looking at her and regularly agreeing with her when she says how little any UK Govt could do.

And Selby concludes from that that she sells her soul to a bunch of men who ignore her and want to "use" her.

The amount of bile and bitterness that produces that output is really quite scary to witness. You do wonder how our democracy is supposed to work if that's how some voters think.

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #268 on May 29, 2024, 02:17:45 pm by Sprotyrover »
You and others jump on my posts when I voice an opinion about something that you don’t agree with and now you are doing the same when I haven’t voiced an opinion about something.
I just can’t get it right for you can I?
Don’t forget that I am voting with you lot this time so cut me some slack eh.
There’s a good lad.
Don’t patronise me with your ‘good lad’
I jump on your posts precisely because you DONT give your opinion, you just shit stir and egg on your mates.
And you’ve done it again
Now what’s your opinion on Spritrovers post?
Ha ha you twit, read your last few posts on here your worse than a Nazi hunting Jews! Repeatedly
Trying to get people you clearly don’t like to to make a comment on my post, you are a true Saddo!
« Last Edit: May 29, 2024, 04:27:35 pm by Sprotyrover »

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #269 on May 29, 2024, 03:26:47 pm by SydneyRover »
So sprot you've been wrong all along and post misogynist rubbish but it's everyone else's fault.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012