Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 30, 2024, 05:37:02 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Angela Rayner thread  (Read 11974 times)

tommy toes

• Forum Member
Re: Angela Rayner thread
« Reply #210 on May 27, 2024, 09:43:39 pm by tommy toes »
And your posts agreeing with other people aren’t bad, just lazy and pointless.

You see, you are doing it again, the posts I agree with people on are pointless.
Come on, that is a silly comment.
They’re pointless, because you aren’t making a point.
The next time you do let me know.

In the meantime,which will be a while I’d guess,
what’s your opinion of Sprotyrovets despicable post?

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #211 on May 27, 2024, 09:44:54 pm by Sprotyrover »
Sprotyrover

Lots and lots of very young girls find themselves pregnant without having an ulterior motive.
But in your mind,  because she’s Angela Rayner she’s bound to have done it on purpose.

That's way over his head Tommy.

She got pregnant, young= slut.

Or it's a pity certain posters mother's didn't open the back door or swallow that fateful night.

You know a lot aboutt ‘back doors ‘ don’t you Pearly

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #212 on May 27, 2024, 09:45:40 pm by Filo »
Sprotyrover

Lots and lots of very young girls find themselves pregnant without having an ulterior motive.
But in your mind,  because she’s Angela Rayner she’s bound to have done it on purpose.

Or it's a pity certain posters mother's didn't open the back door or swallow that fateful night.

Sprotyrover

He’s done well, he’s insulted every teenage girl from a social housing estate, every teenage girl thats from my part of Stainy (not a social housing estate) all from his ivory towers in Sprotbrough, apologies to all the good people of Sprotbrough, but you do have one individual that is a vile person living there

Iberian Red

• Forum Member
« Reply #213 on May 27, 2024, 09:52:37 pm by Iberian Red »
It's view Filo.
We all know it.
However one or two hiding in the closet like it.
The reason being they are vile too.

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #214 on May 27, 2024, 09:59:59 pm by drfchound »

You see, you are doing it again, the posts I agree with people on are pointless.

I’m sorry to disappoint you but I’m now out of this spat that you started.
I’m sure people will have had enough of it by now.
Carry on asking but I’m not getting involved until you individually ask everyone what their opinion of sprots post is.
I am at a loss as to why you singled me out when there are so many other posters on the thread.
It could be of course that you don’t care for me but I’m not really bothered if that is the case.
Happy fishing.
I’m off to The Windmill for a beer now.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #215 on May 27, 2024, 10:01:06 pm by SydneyRover »
It didn't seem too long ago (although it is of course) that girls of around 16 years of age that 'got pregnant' were kicked out of home and unofficial adoptions were the order of the day. The shame of being in that situation was carried around by many for life. For the blokes involved though it was different.

It's hard to believe it's 2024 in some small corners of Britain.

Iberian Red

• Forum Member
« Reply #216 on May 27, 2024, 10:10:28 pm by Iberian Red »
Bravo.

Get out clause.

tommy toes

• Forum Member
« Reply #217 on May 27, 2024, 10:10:52 pm by tommy toes »

I’m sorry to disappoint you but I’m now out of this spat that you started.
I’m sure people will have had enough of it by now.
Carry on asking but I’m not getting involved until you individually ask everyone what their opinion of sprots post is.
I am at a loss as to why you singled me out when there are so many other posters on the thread.
It could be of course that you don’t care for me but I’m not really bothered if that is the case.
Happy fishing.
I’m off to The Windmill for a beer now.

I sngled you out, as you put it, because you were the one who jumped in to deflect the issue onto Syd, when like others you could have kept quiet.
You won’t answer my question, so as a Labour voter as you purport to be, you should have a sense of fairness, equality and have a desire to help people who perhaps aren’t as lucky as you.
Your failure to condemn Sprotyrovers post show you have none of these traits.
So vote Reform or Tory or whatever.
Be true to yourself.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2024, 10:14:55 pm by tommy toes »

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #218 on May 27, 2024, 10:25:28 pm by Sprotyrover »
Sprotyrover

Sprotyrover

He’s done well, he’s insulted every teenage girl from a social housing estate, every teenage girl thats from my part of Stainy (not a social housing estate) all from his ivory towers in Sprotbrough, apologies to all the good people of Sprotbrough, but you do have one individual that is a vile person living there
No only Tarts who get pregnant at 16 to milk the state!

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #219 on May 27, 2024, 10:27:30 pm by Sprotyrover »
Sprotyrover

Sprotyrover

by the way it absolutely amazing that a Taxi driver from Stainy has taken umbrage with this, you do school runs only matey?

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #220 on May 28, 2024, 07:01:18 am by SydneyRover »
This is how women were treated, men whom were equally to blame, many got off scot-free or were even lauded.

''Forced adoptions: Call for government apology to mothers''

Hundreds of thousands of unmarried women who were forced to give up their babies for adoption should receive a government apology, a report has said.

The inquiry, by the Joint Committee on Human Rights, was set up following a series of reports by BBC News.

It says 185,000 women in the 1950s, 60s and 70s were "shamed" and "coerced" into giving up their babies.

Judy Baker, who was 18 when she gave birth in the 1960s, said she never got to say goodbye to her baby.

Many women say they were denied pain relief during birth and were abused by social workers, nurses and other staff.

The committee's report says the women were subjected to "cruelty", "abuse" and "pressure" - all for the purpose of getting them to hand over their babies for adoption.

Many women were initially sent away to mother and baby homes, often run by churches, because their parents were so embarrassed by their pregnancy.

The women "were considered to have transgressed" and had to be punished, the report said.

Evidence was taken from around 300 people, mostly birth mothers and adopted children.

Cont ..............

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-62172101

ChrisBx

• Forum Member
« Reply #221 on May 28, 2024, 03:45:35 pm by ChrisBx »
No further action to be taken by Greater Manchester Police.

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #222 on May 28, 2024, 03:51:22 pm by ravenrover »
Now about the 4 Tories......... nah  nothing to see here

MachoMadness

• Forum Member
« Reply #223 on May 28, 2024, 04:09:08 pm by MachoMadness »
Our resident misogynist will be gutted.

Ldr

• Forum Member
« Reply #224 on May 28, 2024, 04:16:37 pm by Ldr »
Hopefully then end of the matter but.................

"In the last couple of minutes, Greater Manchester Police said they have “concluded that no further police action will be taken” over the questions facing Labour’s deputy leader Angela Rayner.

But the statement goes on to say that “matters involving council tax and personal tax do not fall into the jurisdiction of policing”, adding the force has shared details of its investigation with Stockport Council and also with HMRC.

So that might - we should stress - might, not be the end of the matter.

We are now calling both of those organisations to find out if they will be looking into the allegations that Rayner may owe council or personal tax.

As ever with breaking news stories, we don’t yet know the full details. It’s worth saying Rayner insists she has done nothing wrong."

https://www.bbc.com/news/live/uk-politics-69063295

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #225 on May 28, 2024, 04:17:01 pm by SydneyRover »
yep his sellby date expired long ago

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #226 on May 28, 2024, 04:17:44 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Biggest load of total nothing imaginable.

If the Tories hadn't been trying to score political points, GMP wouldn't have just had to spend a month wasting their time on this.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #227 on May 28, 2024, 05:01:54 pm by SydneyRover »
Sorry to piss on anyone's chip but ...........

''Greater Manchester Police earlier said they had shared details of their investigation into Angela Rayner's housing arrangements with Stockport Council and HMRC - and we’ve been trying to work out whether either of these organisations would be investigating the Labour deputy leader.

A Labour source just told me Rayner had already asked HMRC to look into it and they had decided no further action will be taken (see my previous post).

Now we’ve had a statement from Stockport Council, who also say no further action will be taken.

Here's their statement in full:

Quote Message: Stockport Council has reviewed and responded to all correspondence relating to this matter, including information received from Greater Manchester Police (GMP) who have concluded that no further police action will be taken.
Stockport Council has reviewed and responded to all correspondence relating to this matter, including information received from Greater Manchester Police (GMP) who have concluded that no further police action will be taken.

Quote Message: We have also concluded that no further action will be taken on behalf of the council."
We have also concluded that no further action will be taken on behalf of the council."

bbc live.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #228 on May 28, 2024, 05:02:04 pm by Filo »
Estate tart been keeping her head down let’s see what happens later this week!
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/angela-rayner-council-house-police-general-election-b2551008.html

Well here we have it, no further action, it seems the “Estate Tart” is honest, a concept alien to you

tommy toes

• Forum Member
« Reply #229 on May 28, 2024, 05:59:51 pm by tommy toes »
Let’s hope the Tory MP’s with the same issue have to endure the same intense scrutiny that she has
It’s only fair.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #230 on May 28, 2024, 06:03:55 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Let's just recap the Rayner affair.

1) GMP decided there's nothing to investigate.

2) A billionaire Tory peer whose companies are based in Belize so he pays no UK tax, weirdly decides to spend his time researching the intimate details of Rayner's past.

3) Tory peer writes a book on Rayner with accusations that she was on the fiddle.

4) Daily Mail print excerpts from that book, massively amplifying the story.

5) Tory minister demands GMP investigate Rayner.

6) GMP, under political pressure, look into the case again.

7) GMP finds there's no case to answer.

8) As do HMRC.

9) As do Stockport council.

Just a thought. Do you reckon there might be one or two apologies owed to Rayner.

And, even more improbable, do you think one or two people in here might decide to keep their f**king gobs shut, next time a disgusting misogynistic ball of filth emerges from their brain?

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #231 on May 28, 2024, 06:37:58 pm by wilts rover »
What an absolute waste of money and police resources.

The Daily Heil and that dopey MP (James Daley) who kept pushing this, despite being told that it was out of police jurisdiction should be made to pay all the costs of this themselves. But of course they wont - we will as ever with the Tories.

danumdon

• Forum Member
« Reply #232 on May 28, 2024, 07:10:58 pm by danumdon »
Its good for Raynor that this has now been concluded and a line can be draw under it. She can now spend her time either convincing or scaring prospective voters.

I don't want to have to listen to smears and conjecture during this election and would rather they spend their time explaining to the electorate their manifesto's what they intend to do for the country. Let them stand or fall on what they intend to intact on the population.

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #233 on May 28, 2024, 07:12:53 pm by selby »
   She will be more worried about the recording taken of her meeting with Muslim men in Oldham broadcast today, and the total disdain showed to her while grovelling.
  Not a good look for Labour or herself.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #234 on May 28, 2024, 07:30:25 pm by SydneyRover »
Its good for Raynor that this has now been concluded and a line can be draw under it. She can now spend her time either convincing or scaring prospective voters.

I don't want to have to listen to smears and conjecture during this election and would rather they spend their time explaining to the electorate their manifesto's what they intend to do for the country. Let them stand or fall on what they intend to intact on the population.

Draw a line under it after the government and a few on here have been doing the usual smeary commentary, did you push back against either dd?

danumdon

• Forum Member
« Reply #235 on May 28, 2024, 07:43:29 pm by danumdon »

Draw a line under it after the government and a few on here have been doing the usual smeary commentary, did you push back against either dd?

Its not for me to stick up for politicians. I did say let the investigation take its course and lets be done with it, people want to know what she can do for the country.

She's a big girl and can look after herself.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #236 on May 28, 2024, 07:47:04 pm by SydneyRover »

Its not for me to stick up for politicians. I did say let the investigation take its course and lets be done with it, people want to know what she can do for the country.

No you don't need to stick up for politicians, so for balance you don't need to spend time bagging labour either.

And what about the abuse and bullshit from those on here?

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #237 on May 28, 2024, 07:47:30 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
   She will be more worried about the recording taken of her meeting with Muslim men in Oldham broadcast today, and the total disdain showed to her while grovelling.
  Not a good look for Labour or herself.

No. Thought not.

danumdon

• Forum Member
« Reply #238 on May 28, 2024, 07:49:48 pm by danumdon »

No you don't need to stick up for politicians, so for balance you don't need to spend time bagging labour either.

And what about the abuse and bullshit from those on here?

You'd be better ask them?

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #239 on May 28, 2024, 07:51:29 pm by SydneyRover »
Gosh you sound so much like hound, has anyone seen you both together?

TinyPortal © 2005-2012