Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 30, 2024, 10:01:06 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Poll

Who will you vote for in the 2024 GE?

Labour
48 (52.7%)
Conservative
6 (6.6%)
Lib Dem
6 (6.6%)
Green
8 (8.8%)
Reform
19 (20.9%)
Other
4 (4.4%)

Total Members Voted: 91

Voting closes: July 04, 2024, 12:05:06 pm

Author Topic: Viking Site Opinion Poll  (Read 7310 times)

Herbert Anchovy

• Forum Member
Re: Viking Site Opinion Poll
« Reply #150 on June 25, 2024, 03:27:53 pm by Herbert Anchovy »
20 of you, that’s nearly a quarter of those who’ve voted, have been charmed by a racist,Trump loving far right divisive bigot who only cares about himself and his bank balance.
Some people never learn.
What's he said that's racist?

Off the top of my head...

Claiming that Muslims don't share British values is fairly racist
Claiming that Muslims wanted to form a 'fifth column; to kill us all is fairly racist
Comparing the Black Lives Matter movement as a 'new Taliban' is fairly racist

All of these were a huge surprise to my Muslim and Black friends who've probably done more good for this country and the people in it that Farage ever has or will do.

Link to those quotes please in context?

I'll wait.

Tony,

Try searching:
"Farage, Muslims don't share British Values"
"Farage, Muslim Fifth Column"
"Farage Black Lives Matter, Taliban"

Let us know what you find AND let us know if you agree with it.

I'll wait

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

TonySoprano

• Forum Member
« Reply #151 on June 25, 2024, 03:34:04 pm by TonySoprano »
20 of you, that’s nearly a quarter of those who’ve voted, have been charmed by a racist,Trump loving far right divisive bigot who only cares about himself and his bank balance.
Some people never learn.

Claiming that Muslims wanted to form a 'fifth column; to kill us all is fairly racist

All of these were a huge surprise to my Muslim and Black friends who've probably done more good for this country and the people in it that Farage ever has or will do.

I'll wait.

Tony,

Try searching:

I'll wait
No, YOUR accusing him, so YOU prove it.

Still waiting

Herbert Anchovy

• Forum Member
« Reply #152 on June 25, 2024, 03:34:53 pm by Herbert Anchovy »
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/article/2024/jun/25/undecided-voters-uk-general-election-polls

Seems like real people on the ground are still not convinced. Yet the opinion polls are screaming something else?

Ive spoken to people in my area who have been Tory voters in the past and not one of them has suggested that they will be voting Labour, its been mainly none of the above followed by a few reform and lib-dem.

We all know that their is a silent majority who don't want to advertise their preferences, certainly not to pollsters. but this still seems very irregular.

Seems like we will just have to wait to see what the true outcome will be, i'd be surprised if some of the recent media guestimates are anywhere near reality.

I agree that the polls do seem a bit extreme in terms of the level of the Labour victory. I don't think we'll see anything like the size of the majority some polls have predicted. Saying that, even a small Labour majority would be an incredible result given their starting position.

A friend of mine and his wife are lifelong Tories but are voting Labour this time. Fairly reluctantly to be fair as they feel politically homeless being centre right traditionally. They feel the Tories have gone too far to the right, Lib Dems as a wasted vote and Reform as an extremist party.

Herbert Anchovy

• Forum Member
« Reply #153 on June 25, 2024, 03:39:24 pm by Herbert Anchovy »
Some people never learn.

I'll wait.

Tony,

Try searching:

I'll wait

I don't need to prove anything to you. I've shared with you when he's been racist and they're just off the top of my head. If I begin to search, maybe it'll never end? Maybe if you search you'll begin to find things that you don't like and shatter your illusions? However, as it's a sunny day, I'm off work and I'm in a good mood I'll help you out a bit with a clue. Check out why he left LBC.

I'll wait.

tommy toes

• Forum Member
« Reply #154 on June 25, 2024, 04:04:55 pm by tommy toes »
Anyone with half a brain should know that Farage is a high end racist, even when he sometimes cloaks his views by cleverly implying things and then backtracking.
He’s constantly sewing his divisive, racist seeds.
Like I’ve said before the rise of parties like his throughout Europe is as dangerous as Putin.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #155 on June 25, 2024, 04:41:12 pm by SydneyRover »
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/article/2024/jun/25/undecided-voters-uk-general-election-polls

Seems like real people on the ground are still not convinced. Yet the opinion polls are screaming something else?

Ive spoken to people in my area who have been Tory voters in the past and not one of them has suggested that they will be voting Labour, its been mainly none of the above followed by a few reform and lib-dem.

We all know that their is a silent majority who don't want to advertise their preferences, certainly not to pollsters. but this still seems very irregular.

Seems like we will just have to wait to see what the true outcome will be, i'd be surprised if some of the recent media guestimates are anywhere near reality.

Hound wants to know their names, addresses, phone numbers and when you spoke them.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #156 on June 25, 2024, 05:36:20 pm by SydneyRover »
Muslims are a follower of Islam and therefore a religion not a race

That would apply to Jews also then?

glosterred

• VSC Member
« Reply #157 on June 25, 2024, 05:37:15 pm by glosterred »

Yes

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #158 on June 25, 2024, 05:38:47 pm by SydneyRover »

Yes

I'm glad that's sorted

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #159 on June 25, 2024, 10:05:50 pm by drfchound »

Hound wants to know their names, addresses, phone numbers and when you spoke them.

That is rich coming from you Syd.
Asking everyone for links and evidence is your forte.

big fat yorkshire pudding

• VSC Member
« Reply #160 on June 25, 2024, 10:18:42 pm by big fat yorkshire pudding »
I'm a bit lost and still undecided between three parties.  But I just don't see anything inspiring from any of them, a bit like the England game.

I'm a bit behind though as been abroad the last week, appears the focus is on betting, because clearly that fixes all of our lives.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #161 on June 26, 2024, 10:29:52 am by SydneyRover »
I'm a bit lost and still undecided between three parties.  But I just don't see anything inspiring from any of them, a bit like the England game.

I'm a bit behind though as been abroad the last week, appears the focus is on betting, because clearly that fixes all of our lives.

You're not trying hard enough pud, you did vote for this ''shower of shit'' 4 times in a row.

TonySoprano

• Forum Member
« Reply #162 on June 26, 2024, 10:35:21 am by TonySoprano »
Some people never learn.

I'll wait.

Tony,

Try searching:

I'll wait

I don't need to prove anything to you. I've shared with you when he's been racist and they're just off the top of my head. If I begin to search, maybe it'll never end? Maybe if you search you'll begin to find things that you don't like and shatter your illusions? However, as it's a sunny day, I'm off work and I'm in a good mood I'll help you out a bit with a clue. Check out why he left LBC.

I'll wait.

Ah, so you can't find any proof then?
Right. I'll stop waiting then.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #163 on June 26, 2024, 10:56:13 am by SydneyRover »
Some people never learn.

I'll wait.

Tony,

Try searching:

I'll wait

I'll wait.

Wait no longer, I've posted it before, this is from people very close to him and knew him well, enjoy-or not.

''‘He was a deeply unembarrassed racist’: Nigel Farage, by those who have known him''

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/ng-interactive/2024/jun/14/he-was-a-deeply-unembarrassed-racist-nigel-farage-by-those-who-have-known-him

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #164 on June 26, 2024, 11:05:26 am by SydneyRover »
I guess now proof that farage is a racist git is out there and nobody has answered my previous question to name anything positive he has done for the UK or the people in it ........... what good would it serve having him as an mp, who could he please except other racists?

Herbert Anchovy

• Forum Member
« Reply #165 on June 26, 2024, 11:45:11 am by Herbert Anchovy »
Some people never learn.

I'll wait.

Tony,

Try searching:

I'll wait

I'll wait.

Tony, it's absolutely ok, I get it. Nobody likes to have their views challenged and proved wrong, but really, trying to defend Farage leaves you on thin ice and surely you're smart enough to know this? You don't want to search for yourself because you're a little worried about what you know you'll find! Look, I'm sure you're a very decent fella and you're not alone in falling for Farage's bullshit. Lots of people seem to be right now, but the bigger person is the one who stands for what's right and deep down, I'm sure that you do know what Farage is and what he stands for. You want what's best for the country and its people, whatever their creed, religion or colour and yet you're frustrated with the other political parties, so you think that Farage is the man to 'shake things up a bit' as he represents the majority doesn't he? Well, no he doesn't.... he wants to slash public services, sell off the NHS and introduce an insurance based scheme and cut taxes for the rich. The painful truth is that he really, really doesn't give a toss about you or I. Even less than the other parties do. And if you happen to be of a race, creed , religion, ethnicity or class that he doesn't like then he'd do everything that he can to make your life as difficult as possible.

Finally, because I like you Tony and I don't really think that you're a bad egg at all, I'm going to help you out by sharing just a snippet of why I don't like Farage.

https://www.businessinsider.com/nigel-farage-leaves-lbc-show-black-lives-matter-taliban-comments-2020-6

You're welcome.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012