Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 02, 2024, 06:13:59 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Oh Merde!!!  (Read 3444 times)

Ldr

• Forum Member
Re: Oh Merde!!!
« Reply #30 on June 09, 2024, 10:01:25 pm by Ldr »
We’re back in the 1930’s

Almost like politicians don’t learn from history isn’t it?

No it’s because people fail to see through people like Farage and Le Penn etc.
The rise in far right Nationalist parties is the road to hell.

I agree wholeheartedly but ultimately its politicians who have fostered the atmosphere that allows nationalists to prosper

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #31 on June 09, 2024, 10:01:33 pm by Sprotyrover »
All of the Idiots moaning about the Tories inflicting grief and hardship need to look at what is happening in the rest of Europe, voting for Labour will be an unparalleled disaster!

That makes a lot of sense, it's bad elsewhere so the tories are forgiven for making it bad in the UK.
Did they make it bad in France, Germany,Denmark, Sweden etc???

comprehension spotty
Explain?

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #32 on June 09, 2024, 10:05:21 pm by DonnyOsmond »
All of the Idiots moaning about the Tories inflicting grief and hardship need to look at what is happening in the rest of Europe, voting for Labour will be an unparalleled disaster!

Tax at near record high.

NHS waiting lists at record high.
Cost of living crisis.
Record high number of people using food banks.
Prisons over crowded.
Number of homeless children at record high.
Decreasing average life expectancy.
Raw sewage and disease from it rife.

Rising number of millionaires and billionaires in the UK.

Wake up and smell the coffee. Change needed. Right wing economic policies don't work.

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #33 on June 09, 2024, 10:21:20 pm by Bentley Bullet »
When you look at a fascist dictator like Putin... What is it that you admire in him?

Why do you want to live in a society like Russia? Sproty?
I want to live in the same country as I do now, I just think that the libertine twits need reigning in!

So you don't share Nigel Farage's admiration of Putin?
Arthur Scargill admired Margaret Thatcher, but he didn't share her views.

What has that got to do with the price of fish?

Thatcher was a maniac, harridan  but she still believed in democracy.
Nowt to do with the price of anything, but it has everything to do with it being acceptable for someone to admire another, even an opponent, without agreeing with them.

River Don

• Forum Member
« Reply #34 on June 09, 2024, 10:35:00 pm by River Don »
When you look at a fascist dictator like Putin... What is it that you admire in him?

Why do you want to live in a society like Russia? Sproty?
I want to live in the same country as I do now, I just think that the libertine twits need reigning in!

So you don't share Nigel Farage's admiration of Putin?
Arthur Scargill admired Margaret Thatcher, but he didn't share her views.

Thatcher was a maniac, harridan  but she still believed in democracy.
Nowt to do with the price of anything, but it has everything to do with it being acceptable for someone to admire another, even an opponent, without agreeing with them.

That  can't happen in Putin's Russia.

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #35 on June 09, 2024, 10:37:56 pm by Bentley Bullet »

River Don

• Forum Member
« Reply #36 on June 09, 2024, 10:39:44 pm by River Don »

Everything. What do you find so beguiling about Russia?

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #37 on June 09, 2024, 10:45:42 pm by Sprotyrover »
All of the Idiots moaning about the Tories inflicting grief and hardship need to look at what is happening in the rest of Europe, voting for Labour will be we an unparalleled disaster!

Tax at near record high.

Cost of living crisis.
Prisons over crowded.

Wake up and smell the coffee. Change needed. Right wing economic policies don't work.
Ha Labour making a big noise about Prisons but when challenged Stammer ,admitted the Tories had already made Provision for and extra 10,000 prison places, by the way any new Labour Prisons won’t open for at least 6 years! That’s how long it takes to build a Brand new Prison
« Last Edit: June 10, 2024, 08:55:04 am by Sprotyrover »

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #38 on June 09, 2024, 10:47:43 pm by Bentley Bullet »
What? Who mentioned Russia? Are you pissed?

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #39 on June 09, 2024, 10:48:33 pm by DonnyOsmond »

Tax at near record high.

Cost of living crisis.
Prisons over crowded.

Ha Labour making a big noise about Prisons but when challenged Stan we admitted the Tories had already made Provision for and extra 10,000 prison places, by the way any new Labour Prisons won’t open for at least 6 years! That’s how long it takes to build a Brand new Prison

And the rest? The way you're defending what's happened to our country makes me think you're a Russian bot.

River Don

• Forum Member
« Reply #40 on June 09, 2024, 10:50:17 pm by River Don »
What? Who mentioned Russia? Are you pissed?

Perhaps you should read this thread.

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #41 on June 09, 2024, 10:54:20 pm by Bentley Bullet »
I gave you an example of someone who admired an opponent but disagreed with them. What's your point?

River Don

• Forum Member
« Reply #42 on June 09, 2024, 10:58:15 pm by River Don »
I gave you an example of someone who admired an opponent but disagreed with them. What's your point?

I don't agree with anyone who agrees with Vladimir Putin. Do you?

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #43 on June 09, 2024, 11:05:08 pm by Bentley Bullet »
Are you basing this on Farage saying he admired Putin's handling of the Syria crisis more than 10 years ago?

River Don

• Forum Member
« Reply #44 on June 09, 2024, 11:13:32 pm by River Don »
I'm basing this on Farage naming Vladimir Putin as the world leader he most admires.

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #45 on June 09, 2024, 11:19:04 pm by Bentley Bullet »
Well don't vote for him then! Stick with Keir Starmer (snigger).

River Don

• Forum Member
« Reply #46 on June 09, 2024, 11:21:25 pm by River Don »

The correct answer. Well done.

Why do you support Vladimir Putin and far right leaders in general again?

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #47 on June 09, 2024, 11:50:13 pm by Bentley Bullet »

The correct answer. Well done.

Why do you support Vladimir Putin and far right leaders in general again?
I've learnt something tonight, RD. I thought you were a reasonable (although, obviously politically misled) guy. I now realise that not only are you misled, but you have had to resort to being unreasonable in your pursuit of maintaining some form of credence in your political stance.

Sad really.

River Don

• Forum Member
« Reply #48 on June 09, 2024, 11:56:06 pm by River Don »
Go on then, how am I being unreasonable?

River Don

• Forum Member
« Reply #49 on June 10, 2024, 12:06:18 am by River Don »
Bentley I don't have anything against you, I just find some of these opinions so extreme.

Genuinely, I'd like to try and understand why you've come to think like this.

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #50 on June 10, 2024, 12:32:28 am by Bentley Bullet »
You have been unreasonable because, in your pursuit of gaining smarty points for your beloved Labour Party, you have used a deceiving headline about someone in opposition.

Sad really.

big fat yorkshire pudding

• VSC Member
« Reply #52 on June 10, 2024, 07:43:40 am by big fat yorkshire pudding »
We can grumble at and about these far right politicians as much as we like, but the question is why are people voting for them not why are they idiots.

Across Europe last night incumbents appeared to fair quite badly.  Perhaps in a lot of cases global events are harmful to everyone in power democratically despite their political leanings.

Very interesting to see if the right finally win in France, it's been coming.

Ldr

• Forum Member
« Reply #53 on June 10, 2024, 08:05:43 am by Ldr »
We can grumble at and about these far right politicians as much as we like, but the question is why are people voting for them not why are they idiots.

Across Europe last night incumbents appeared to fair quite badly.  Perhaps in a lot of cases global events are harmful to everyone in power democratically despite their political leanings.

Very interesting to see if the right finally win in France, it's been coming.

People don't like their concerns being dismissed and belittled. What is been seen now is the result of that

Smyth

• Forum Member
« Reply #54 on June 10, 2024, 08:26:47 am by Smyth »
Imagine wanting to join a political union with European fascists just to have a crimson passport

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #55 on June 10, 2024, 09:51:10 am by BillyStubbsTears »
We’re back in the 1930’s

Almost like politicians don’t learn from history isn’t it?

No it’s because people fail to see through people like Farage and Le Penn etc.
The rise in far right Nationalist parties is the road to hell.

I agree wholeheartedly but ultimately its politicians who have fostered the atmosphere that allows nationalists to prosper

Nope. That's passing the buck.

The problem is with electorates who have rejected parties that had the right answer to the GFC.

We've elected smooth politicians who spun easy to digest answers instead of awkward ones who tried telling it like it was.

Axholme Lion

• Forum Member
« Reply #56 on June 10, 2024, 12:25:57 pm by Axholme Lion »

I don't agree with anyone who agrees with Vladimir Putin. Do you?
I do. Greatest leader of modern times.

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #57 on June 10, 2024, 01:03:45 pm by Bristol Red Rover »
Your level of logic, its reactivity, its rhetorical generalisation, is consistently embarressing. ADHD?

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #58 on June 10, 2024, 03:11:51 pm by selby »
  Ah but, the theory put forward is that your hell is someone else's  utopia according to the last few posts then the question comes up, Who is right?
  Both main parties are culpable to the current situation, The Tories were given a clear mandate of what the people of this country wanted  by the Brexit vote, a democratic vote by the people of this country to leave.
  Members of both parties disrespected that vote and conspired in every way possible to stunt, overthrow, and ignore the will of the people, led by some parties that are still in government and the opposition and are still conniving to overturn that democratic vote, and have purposely made thigs more difficult for it to be a success with the intention of eventually re-joiningthe  to the point of surrendering our legal system to the whims of the ECJ to over rule our own justice departments.
  The Labour Party have always stood against any legislation to stop the immigration problem, as have the legal profession it being one of their biggest cash cows.
   All in all it's time for them all in the two main parties to get the boot and be exposed for the charlatans they are, followed by the lefts infiltration into  education and the civil service, and instead of idealist thinking start to do what is best for the country.
  The educated Idiots in both parties have been exposed, it's time to get rid.

Herbert Anchovy

• Forum Member
« Reply #59 on June 10, 2024, 04:24:37 pm by Herbert Anchovy »
  Ah but, the theory put forward is that your hell is someone else's  utopia according to the last few posts then the question comes up, Who is right?
  Both main parties are culpable to the current situation, The Tories were given a clear mandate of what the people of this country wanted  by the Brexit vote, a democratic vote by the people of this country to leave.
  Members of both parties disrespected that vote and conspired in every way possible to stunt, overthrow, and ignore the will of the people, led by some parties that are still in government and the opposition and are still conniving to overturn that democratic vote, and have purposely made thigs more difficult for it to be a success with the intention of eventually re-joiningthe  to the point of surrendering our legal system to the whims of the ECJ to over rule our own justice departments.
  The Labour Party have always stood against any legislation to stop the immigration problem, as have the legal profession it being one of their biggest cash cows.
   All in all it's time for them all in the two main parties to get the boot and be exposed for the charlatans they are, followed by the lefts infiltration into  education and the civil service, and instead of idealist thinking start to do what is best for the country.
  The educated Idiots in both parties have been exposed, it's time to get rid.

Do you know what Labours plan for immigration and securing the boarders is?

TinyPortal © 2005-2012