Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 28, 2024, 09:03:29 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Farage  (Read 8299 times)

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
Re: Farage
« Reply #120 on June 21, 2024, 08:19:10 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
I see Farage has doubled down again today on saying the West "provoked" Putin into invading Ukraine.

Exactly, precisely the same justification Putin uses.

Just so you know what you're voting for lads...

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Padge_DRFC

• Forum Member
« Reply #121 on June 21, 2024, 08:28:32 pm by Padge_DRFC »
I see Farage has doubled down again today on saying the West "provoked" Putin into invading Ukraine.

He's right though. The reason Putin has gone to war is this. Doesn't mean it's right or saying it's our fault. In fact if you go past your BBC headline he even says it's Putin's fault. He's simply predicted this and what would happen and it has. Again not that what Putin has done is right.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #122 on June 21, 2024, 08:35:02 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
He's doing what he very skilfully does. He's providing a justification for those who want to hear it.

What actually happened was that the people of countries that have spent centuries being dominated by Russia chose a path to give them security against Russia. THAT'S why they joined the EU and NATO.

Farage could have said that of course. But he doesn't want that discussion to be had. Because he's a Putin apologist. He knows he can't get away with saying he supports Putin's invasion. But he can't stop himself from saying he supports Putin's own justifications.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #123 on June 21, 2024, 08:49:45 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
He's also doubled down today on saying he admires Putin for taking control of running Russia.

Which of course, he originally did by faking false flag terrorist attacks to give him the reason to declare war on Chechnya and destroy Grozny, thus building his Great Patriot image. And then, once in power, he cemented his control by imprisoning, poisoning, shooting or defenstrating anyone who opposed him.

And Farage admires him. Oh of course, he doesn't approve of any of that stuff. Perish the thought.

But how do you admire Putin for the way he controls Russia without admiring the way he does it?

That is exactly what Farage does. He normalises monsters, then throws his hands up and says "No! I'm not doing that". It plays to those who secretly want to normalise monsters, but then gives them an out when someone confronts them over it.

Very, very skilful. Also about as dangerous as it gets.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2024, 08:52:00 pm by BillyStubbsTears »

ncRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #124 on June 21, 2024, 09:21:18 pm by ncRover »
What is the agenda of Trump and Farage with being anti-NATO? What is it about it that threatens their idealised world?

Something the far-right and far-left agree on, why?

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #125 on June 21, 2024, 09:34:46 pm by SydneyRover »

He's right though. The reason Putin has gone to war is this. Doesn't mean it's right or saying it's our fault. In fact if you go past your BBC headline he even says it's Putin's fault. He's simply predicted this and what would happen and it has. Again not that what Putin has done is right.

but that would mean you couldn't possibly do anything because putin would find a reason to blame you and then farage would cry foul
« Last Edit: June 21, 2024, 09:37:06 pm by SydneyRover »

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #126 on June 21, 2024, 09:54:25 pm by Sprotyrover »

[/quote
Farage is correct!

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #127 on June 21, 2024, 09:56:36 pm by Sprotyrover »

but that would mean you couldn't possibly do anything because putin would find a reason to blame you and then farage would cry foul

So what do we do Mr Outsider looking in from the other side of the planet!
« Last Edit: June 21, 2024, 10:47:13 pm by Sprotyrover »

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #128 on June 21, 2024, 10:13:56 pm by Bristol Red Rover »
He's doing what he very skilfully does. He's providing a justification for those who want to hear it.

What actually happened was that the people of countries that have spent centuries being dominated by Russia chose a path to give them security against Russia. THAT'S why they joined the EU and NATO.

Farage could have said that of course. But he doesn't want that discussion to be had. Because he's a Putin apologist. He knows he can't get away with saying he supports Putin's invasion. But he can't stop himself from saying he supports Putin's own justifications.
No BST, he's explaining why the invasion happened. Some, eg thisen, are beligerantly refusing to "understand" why it happened, and then there is no learning, and history repeats itself.

And you frequently mention appeasement in relation to this. Is that anything similar in process to your appeasement of Starmer's puppet Labour Party? A Starmer apologist? Not that you have any rational answer to that. Oh, yeah....  you block those who challenge you...
« Last Edit: June 21, 2024, 10:17:03 pm by Bristol Red Rover »

ncRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #129 on June 21, 2024, 10:30:32 pm by ncRover »
If one man shoots another dead because he looked at him funny…

Was the victim killed because he looked at him funny or because the murderer was a deranged lunatic?

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #130 on June 21, 2024, 10:49:36 pm by Sprotyrover »

Was the victim killed because he looked at him funny or because the murderer was a deranged lunatic?
Bit of a bad analogy maybe if he punched him because he looked at him funny, as happens frequently in Doncaster Town centre pubs

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #131 on June 21, 2024, 11:46:42 pm by Bristol Red Rover »

Bit of a bad analogy maybe if he punched him because he looked at him funny, as happens frequently in Doncaster Town centre pubs
I think the analogy goes like:
Long standing dispute between brothers. Having got a few mates rolling their sleeves up behind him, Brother 1 punches brother 2. Brother 2 wacks him back and the two scuffle and fight on the floor. Brother 1's mates stand abound watching him bleeding and getting broken. Every time brother 1 is almost out for the count they rally around encouraging him, and throw in a couple of kicks at brother 2. Etc until brother 1 is left for dead, his mates having walked away before they got their arses kicked too.

Smyth

• Forum Member
« Reply #132 on June 22, 2024, 06:26:10 am by Smyth »
Seem to be people on here who are prepared to fight to the last drop of someone else's blood. What's the solution to Ukraine? Forever war? Well that suits the arms manufacturers. Tell me are there anyone on here who has accommodated Ukraine people or contemplated doing so at their own expense? Yet haven't extended their virtue to African's?
Can I do a James O'Brien piece of nonsense and ask is that because you're racist?

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #133 on June 22, 2024, 06:49:25 am by SydneyRover »
Here we go ............

''‘Get real, wakey wakey, red pill time’: Reform candidates in their own words''

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/article/2024/jun/22/reform-candidates-in-their-own-words

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #134 on June 22, 2024, 10:37:50 am by BillyStubbsTears »
Seem to be people on here who are prepared to fight to the last drop of someone else's blood. What's the solution to Ukraine? Forever war? Well that suits the arms manufacturers. Tell me are there anyone on here who has accommodated Ukraine people or contemplated doing so at their own expense? Yet haven't extended their virtue to African's?
Can I do a James O'Brien piece of nonsense and ask is that because you're racist?

And you reckon he stops at Ukraine if he wins there?

TonySoprano

• Forum Member
« Reply #135 on June 22, 2024, 10:55:12 am by TonySoprano »

Of course he will, no way will he attack another country.
It's all about ukraine and how it's historically intertwined with Russia. 

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #136 on June 22, 2024, 11:00:04 am by Filo »

On that basis should we attack Ireland?

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #137 on June 22, 2024, 11:05:29 am by Sprotyrover »
I would suggest he grabs the gap separating Russia from Kalingrad. Putin can overrun the Baltic states of Latvia, Lithuania and Latvia in a day or 2.
He now has several hundred thousand battle hardened Veterans to call up! Best not poke the Bear!

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #138 on June 22, 2024, 11:18:14 am by BillyStubbsTears »

Like how the Sudetenland was historically linked to Germany, eh?

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #139 on June 22, 2024, 11:23:11 am by Sprotyrover »

Oh yes! The States of Moravia and Bohemia!

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #140 on June 22, 2024, 11:25:04 am by BillyStubbsTears »
Here's Farage trebling down in it.

https://x.com/Nigel_Farage/status/1804271596280123398

Let's just think about what he's doing here.

The former Warsaw Pact countries made democratic choices to join the EU and have mainly become prosperous for doing so.

Putin sent tanks into a sovereign country, where his troops raped babies and tied civilians up in basements.

And here's Farage bothsidesing this.

He's an evil Kitson.

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #141 on June 22, 2024, 11:27:17 am by Sprotyrover »
2 old Blokes sat on a bench in Eastern Poland, somewhere. “What country are we in this year,Poland or Russia?”his mate replied
“We are in Poland mate.”
“”Thank god for that,I can’t be doing with one of those Russian Wintersagain!”

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #142 on June 22, 2024, 11:29:53 am by Filo »
I would suggest he grabs the gap separating Russia from Kalingrad. Putin can overrun the Baltic states of Latvia, Lithuania and Latvia in a day or 2.
He now has several hundred thousand battle hardened Veterans to call up! Best not poke the Bear!

Thats just Fantasy, Typhoons, F16’s, and F35’s would obliterate his battle hardened troops and the Russia airforce is no match for the Nato air defences

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #143 on June 22, 2024, 11:32:20 am by Sprotyrover »

Thats just Fantasy, Typhoons, F16’s, and F35’s would obliterate his battle hardened troops and the Russia airforce is no match for the Nato air defences
Agreed, so why are rabble rousers on here trying to say he has eyes on all of Easter Europe!

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #144 on June 22, 2024, 11:34:18 am by Sprotyrover »

The former Warsaw Pact countries made democratic choices to join the EU and have mainly become prosperous for doing so.

Putin sent tanks into a sovereign country, where his troops raped babies and tied civilians up in basements.

He's an evil Kitson.
So Former Eastern Bloc countries have joined the EU and become prosperous! Like Poland perhaps?
https://ec.europa.eu/regional_policy/whats-new/newsroom/29-02-2024-poland-s-efforts-to-restore-rule-of-law-pave-the-way-for-accessing-up-to-eur137-billion-in-eu-funds_en

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #145 on June 22, 2024, 11:35:51 am by Filo »

Agreed, so why are rabble rousers on here trying to say he has eyes on all of Easter Europe!

Because the only life Putin cares about is his own, he’ll throw all his battle hardened troops into battle to save his own skin

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #146 on June 22, 2024, 11:37:48 am by BillyStubbsTears »
His strategy is to weaken and divide NATO. Plain as f**king day.

He wants the West to be so scared that they won't stand up to him when he makes the next grab.

Russian strategy for attacking the Baltics is f**king terrifying.

They go in with a massed conveniental army. Overwhelm the small NATO defences. Then nuke a small city and say, "Right. That's how f**king serious we are. Do you want to continue this?"

And before anyone reolies to that, do a LOT of research on Russian Escalate to De-escalate policy.

That must never, ever be allowed on the agenda. Which is why he cannot be allowed to succeed in Ukraine. He has to know that he cannot break NATO resolve.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #147 on June 22, 2024, 11:38:35 am by BillyStubbsTears »
And it's not often I agree with Dan Hodges, but he's absolutely bang on the money here.

https://x.com/DPJHodges/status/1804425304150003760

TonySoprano

• Forum Member
« Reply #148 on June 22, 2024, 11:56:29 am by TonySoprano »

Ah that old chestnut.
This is absolutely NOTHING like that, and you know it.

TonySoprano

• Forum Member
« Reply #149 on June 22, 2024, 11:58:35 am by TonySoprano »

He's an evil Kitson.
Your talking b*llocks, calm down.

Where's the evidence for those particular atrocities.
For every Russian one, you can find a Ukrainian one

TinyPortal © 2005-2012