Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 30, 2024, 10:01:28 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Farage  (Read 9507 times)

TonySoprano

• Forum Member
Re: Farage
« Reply #150 on June 22, 2024, 12:01:08 pm by TonySoprano »
I would suggest he grabs the gap separating Russia from Kalingrad. Putin can overrun the Baltic states of Latvia, Lithuania and Latvia in a day or 2.
He now has several hundred thousand battle hardened Veterans to call up! Best not poke the Bear!

Thats just Fantasy, Typhoons, F16’s, and F35’s would obliterate his battle hardened troops and the Russia airforce is no match for the Nato air defences
Now who's the fantasist.

It would be horrific on a monumentally large scale for BOTH sides.
Which is why it simply isn't going to happen, despite bst and other far left bloodthirsty war mongers trying to push it.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

TonySoprano

• Forum Member
« Reply #151 on June 22, 2024, 12:02:34 pm by TonySoprano »
And it's not often I agree with Dan Hodges, but he's absolutely bang on the money here.

https://x.com/DPJHodges/status/1804425304150003760
Just another one trying to compare this to ww2 to justify their pro war stance.
Sickening.

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #152 on June 22, 2024, 12:10:15 pm by ravenrover »
I would suggest he grabs the gap separating Russia from Kalingrad. Putin can overrun the Baltic states of Latvia, Lithuania and Latvia in a day or 2.
He now has several hundred thousand battle hardened Veterans to call up! Best not poke the Bear!

Thats just Fantasy, Typhoons, F16’s, and F35’s would obliterate his battle hardened troops and the Russia airforce is no match for the Nato air defences
Agreed, so why are rabble rousers on here trying to say he has eyes on all of Easter Europe!
He wants all the Cadbury Creme eggs?

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #153 on June 22, 2024, 12:41:31 pm by Filo »

Now who's the fantasist.

Which is why it simply isn't going to happen, despite bst and other far left bloodthirsty war mongers trying to push it.

Well yes, Putin wouldn’t dare, and if he did does he not expect a responce?

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #154 on June 22, 2024, 12:43:17 pm by Bristol Red Rover »
Seem to be people on here who are prepared to fight to the last drop of someone else's blood. What's the solution to Ukraine? Forever war? Well that suits the arms manufacturers. Tell me are there anyone on here who has accommodated Ukraine people or contemplated doing so at their own expense? Yet haven't extended their virtue to African's?
Can I do a James O'Brien piece of nonsense and ask is that because you're racist?

And you reckon he stops at Ukraine if he wins there?
Of course he will, no way will he attack another country.
It's all about ukraine and how it's historically intertwined with Russia. 

Like how the Sudetenland was historically linked to Germany, eh?
It doesn't take BST long to come out with that one

He's all against appeasement, until it comes to the Starmer bot take over of the Labour Party.

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #155 on June 22, 2024, 12:56:05 pm by Bristol Red Rover »

Here's Farage trebling down in it.

https://x.com/Nigel_Farage/status/1804271596280123398

Let's just think about what he's doing here.

The former Warsaw Pact countries made democratic choices to join the EU and have mainly become prosperous for doing so.

Putin sent tanks into a sovereign country, where his troops raped babies and tied civilians up in basements.

And here's Farage bothsidesing this.

He's an evil Kitson.
Ukraine is not Poland, Romania, Czechia, etc. You know this. A very different scenario. Nothing both sides about seeing NATO creating this, provoking it. It's well documented, very clear.

And BST comes out with mind bent BS about Russian troops. Jeez,  he's relentlessly and naiively messed up in the head on some topics.

I remember being told by my mum about Germans being evil because they used to throw babies on bayonets. BS.

I remember hearing Hammas had raped loads,  cut off loads of babies heads. BS.

Now we are told Russians raped babies and tied grannies in basements to starve and be eaten by rats.  BST.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2024, 12:58:22 pm by Bristol Red Rover »

ncRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #156 on June 22, 2024, 12:59:48 pm by ncRover »
And it's not often I agree with Dan Hodges, but he's absolutely bang on the money here.

Sickening.

Ah yes being on the side of a defence pact that sovereign states can freely choose whether to join or not is pro-war. A defence pact of which the “eastern expansion” of involved no invasion of territory or direct deaths. A pact that countries who have either previously been under Soviet rule or threatened by Russia want to join, despite never threatening Russia themselves. Bloody warmongers.

Countries expressing a desire to join nato DOES NOT threaten Russia. There is no excuse for what Russia has done.

Look at the size of the Russia on a map. If you are Estonia, Latvia or Lithuania and you see them conducting military exercises near your border, would you be concerned given their imperialist history?

Is Farage on the Russia payroll or is he seeing an opportunity to get some more right wing pseudo-intellectual contrarian votes? Funny how this aligns with far-left pacifists like Corbyn. I pointed this out before and was told there was no evidence there being a right-wing Putin-sympathiser movement. Well here you go BRR.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2024, 01:02:41 pm by ncRover »

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #157 on June 22, 2024, 01:14:05 pm by BillyStubbsTears »

Now who's the fantasist.

p

The thing is, he absolutely WILL dare if he succeeds in Ukraine and he thinks NATO wouldn't stand up to him.

That's the issue.

TonySoprano

• Forum Member
« Reply #158 on June 22, 2024, 01:41:42 pm by TonySoprano »

Now who's the fantasist.

Of course he would expect one, which is why it won't happen

TonySoprano

• Forum Member
« Reply #159 on June 22, 2024, 01:42:27 pm by TonySoprano »

Now who's the fantasist.

p

The thing is, he absolutely WILL dare if he succeeds in Ukraine and he thinks NATO wouldn't stand up to him.

That's the issue.

Ah !! Slight back track there I see !

TonySoprano

• Forum Member
« Reply #160 on June 22, 2024, 01:44:41 pm by TonySoprano »
Seem to be people on here who are prepared to fight to the last drop of someone else's blood. What's the solution to Ukraine? Forever war? Well that suits the arms manufacturers. Tell me are there anyone on here who has accommodated Ukraine people or contemplated doing so at their own expense? Yet haven't extended their virtue to African's?
Can I do a James O'Brien piece of nonsense and ask is that because you're racist?

On that basis should we attack Ireland?
Does Ireland have enemy bases with missiles pointed at us ? Or the threat of having them in the near future if we don't act ?

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #161 on June 22, 2024, 01:55:09 pm by Filo »

On that basis should we attack Ireland?
Does Ireland have enemy bases with missiles pointed at us ? Or the threat of having them in the near future if we don't act ?

And heres me thinking you meant it’s all about Ukraine and how it’s historically intertwined with Russia, when you said “It’s all about Ukraine and how it’s historically intertwined with Russia, how stupid of me eh?

No one has forced any Country bordering Russia to Join NATO, they’ve all applied, I wonder why? Perhaps they were all at one time under Russian rule by force, and perhaps they didn’t like it, so sought protection from them

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #162 on June 22, 2024, 01:56:32 pm by ravenrover »

Now who's the fantasist.

p

That's the issue.

Ah !! Slight back track there I see !
Biggest worry is Trump gets in pulls out of NATO, gives Putin a free hand to do what he wants

Branton Red

• Forum Member
« Reply #163 on June 22, 2024, 02:01:20 pm by Branton Red »
It's the counterintuitivity of the argument that gets me.

Let's form a collective, defensive military alliance to protect ourselves from and dissuade aggressive states.

But let's not allow countries closest geographically, historically and culturally to an aggressor state from taking part in said alliance. You know those countries most at risk and in need of protection. In case we upset the aggressor.

It's akin to villagers not allowing the immediate neighbours of known criminals from being members of a Neighbourhood Watch scheme.

Appeasement pure and simple.

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #164 on June 22, 2024, 02:13:04 pm by Bristol Red Rover »

Now who's the fantasist.

p

That's the issue.
No, the issue is Ukraine is not in NATO.

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #165 on June 22, 2024, 02:17:00 pm by Bristol Red Rover »

Sickening.

Ah yes being on the side of a defence pact that sovereign states can freely choose whether to join or not is pro-war. A defence pact of which the “eastern expansion” of involved no invasion of territory or direct deaths. A pact that countries who have either previously been under Soviet rule or threatened by Russia want to join, despite never threatening Russia themselves. Bloody warmongers.

Countries expressing a desire to join nato DOES NOT threaten Russia. There is no excuse for what Russia has done.

Look at the size of the Russia on a map. If you are Estonia, Latvia or Lithuania and you see them conducting military exercises near your border, would you be concerned given their imperialist history?

Is Farage on the Russia payroll or is he seeing an opportunity to get some more right wing pseudo-intellectual contrarian votes? Funny how this aligns with far-left pacifists like Corbyn. I pointed this out before and was told there was no evidence there being a right-wing Putin-sympathiser movement. Well here you go BRR.
NATO exercises on the Polish border and in the Baltic with a practiced attack on Kaliningrad - did you miss that?

ncRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #166 on June 22, 2024, 02:23:33 pm by ncRover »

Sickening.

NATO exercises on the Polish border and in the Baltic with a practiced attack on Kaliningrad - did you miss that?

Feb 2022 - Russia invade Ukraine

June and August 2023 - Russia launches Baltic naval drills in response to Finland becoming a NATO member

March 2024 - NATO drills in the Baltic.

As you can see March 2024 is clearly after June 2023. Because NATO is a defence pact.

https://apnews.com/article/russia-baltic-sea-military-drills-4ec2ed82bee2a44582032babaad174cf

https://www.defensenews.com/global/europe/2024/03/05/amid-russia-jitters-nato-drills-flowing-troops-across-polish-rivers/

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #167 on June 22, 2024, 03:00:22 pm by Bristol Red Rover »

Sickening.

June and August 2023 - Russia launches Baltic naval drills in response to Finland becoming a NATO member

As you can see March 2024 is clearly after June 2023. Because NATO is a defence pact.

https://apnews.com/article/russia-baltic-sea-military-drills-4ec2ed82bee2a44582032babaad174cf

https://www.defensenews.com/global/europe/2024/03/05/amid-russia-jitters-nato-drills-flowing-troops-across-polish-rivers/

Lithuania blocked rail transport between Russia and Kaliningrad immediately after the invasion of Ukraine. The Russian action in the Baltic you refer to was to make a statement about Kaliningrad still being supported by sea, as well as demonstrating what could happen if NATO didn't back off in that location.

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #168 on June 22, 2024, 03:15:31 pm by selby »
It is people like you Billy that Farage thinks are as thick as mince as you put it. You are consumed by him because you fear him, he is too clever for people like you, and you make him the centre of the conversation, and when you are derogatory you show your true colours,  where as tell me another politician who is the centre of anything apart from saying nothing.
  The slant you are putting on what he predicted would happen in 2014 is just trying a character assassination again because you fear him.
  The great Arsenal and Huddersfield manager  manager in the 1920's /30's Herbert Chapman once told the r press talk about the Arsenal even if it is bad.
  He understood even then publicity, take note.
  For six hours he has been the only subject on radio and tv news , he loves it and is winning support , whereas the leaders debate without him has been criticised for lack mof content and answers, he is burying them, and people like you are part of the reason, he owns you.

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #169 on June 22, 2024, 03:17:40 pm by Bristol Red Rover »
It's the counterintuitivity of the argument that gets me.

Let's form a collective, defensive military alliance to protect ourselves from and dissuade aggressive states.

But let's not allow countries closest geographically, historically and culturally to an aggressor state from taking part in said alliance. You know those countries most at risk and in need of protection. In case we upset the aggressor.

It's akin to villagers not allowing the immediate neighbours of known criminals from being members of a Neighbourhood Watch scheme.

Appeasement pure and simple.
Analogies eh! Easy to play the rhetoric game there, and throw in the "counter intuitive" smoke bomb too.

Ukraine was a country between two powers, Russia and the USA. Russia had it's desires on it, so did the US. If left as was it would have always been in tension between the two, but could easily do well out of that situation playing each side off against the other. The US had CIA bases on Russias border, also reported other controversial establishments, and it has vast investments in Ukraine, territory and mines - so a capitalist interest, as well as the geopolitical, and the military one. "Aggressor" - the US upset the balance with its interference with feeding the coup, and now has a puppet in control. You acn argue about this but don't be a fool and say the US had no involvement. Russia said back off. I recall the US getting a bit reactive around Cuba some time back? Understandable really.

The point is that Ukraine only became "at risk" following the US interference. Kinda "bleedin obvious". And is one of the few, if not the only, issues on which I agree with Farage. His motivations for this I might be at odds with. Certainly the result is a vast increase in income for the military corporations, for the western military per se, increased money for the fossil fuel producers and their investors, has temporarilly shat on our economy, and has increased immigration.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2024, 03:26:18 pm by Bristol Red Rover »

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #170 on June 22, 2024, 03:25:27 pm by Glyn_Wigley »

Now who's the fantasist.

p

That's the issue.

The Baltic States are EU member states. If Putin invaded he'd get a response from the EU as an entire bloc. Surely not even Putin would be that daft.

ncRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #171 on June 22, 2024, 03:27:48 pm by ncRover »

Sickening.

Lithuania blocked rail transport between Russia and Kaliningrad immediately after the invasion of Ukraine. The Russian action in the Baltic you refer to was to make a statement about Kaliningrad still being supported by sea, as well as demonstrating what could happen if NATO didn't back off in that location.

“Immediately after the invasion of Ukraine” :lol:

So Lithuania are just meant to see Russia act in Chechnya, Georgia and Ukraine and think they don’t need to take steps to not make themselves vulnerable?

Please detail how NATO was intimidating Kaliningrad prior to summer 2023. What were they doing that needed a message to be sent to “back off”?

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #172 on June 22, 2024, 03:29:34 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Glyn

That's why I talk about Putin's hatred of the EU.

He wants to fragment it and weaken its ability to act as a collective. Do that, and it's far easier to pick off the eastern states.

He hasn't funded anti-EU parties across the continent out of the goodness of his heart, has he? He wants the EU to be riven by internal frictions.

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #173 on June 22, 2024, 03:53:10 pm by Bristol Red Rover »

Sickening.

“Immediately after the invasion of Ukraine” :lol:

So Lithuania are just meant to see Russia act in Chechnya, Georgia and Ukraine and think they don’t need to take steps to not make themselves vulnerable?

Please detail how NATO was intimidating Kaliningrad prior to summer 2023. What were they doing that needed a message to be sent to “back off”?

Explain how Lithuania blocking transport between Russia and Kaliningrad makes them less vulnerable?

That very action by Lithuania, obviously in league with NATO, was intimidation. Shall we try an analogy to help you here? Seems you are struggling. If some group were to surround your house and allow you only the back door as access, where the path led only to a river, would you feel supported and safe if your mates came along with a load of boats to make it clear you'd be supported in this direction?

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #174 on June 22, 2024, 03:57:58 pm by selby »
  Did he fund the labour Party under Corbyn Billy? were momentum funded and the union movement?

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #175 on June 22, 2024, 04:06:22 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Selby.

No, no and no.

Not that any of that will change your Talk Radio-addled head.

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #176 on June 22, 2024, 04:20:10 pm by selby »
  How do you know he didn't,  source.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #177 on June 22, 2024, 04:21:56 pm by SydneyRover »
  Did he fund the labour Party under Corbyn Billy? were momentum funded and the union movement?

proof?

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #178 on June 22, 2024, 04:31:05 pm by Filo »

You are making the allegation, how about you provide a source to those allegations?

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #179 on June 22, 2024, 05:05:00 pm by BillyStubbsTears »

And there you see the state of a Faragist.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012