Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 02, 2024, 06:25:39 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Farage  (Read 9956 times)

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
Re: Farage
« Reply #360 on June 29, 2024, 05:58:27 pm by Bentley Bullet »
Who's WE?

Where are my colours nailed?

WE are the people whom BST is trying to kid, along with himself, as you put it.

Bingo!
BST is trying to kid everyone. He doesn't need to kid you anymore, he's already succeeded. That's the problem, he's not content with just a handful of people in his grasp.

Now then, where are my colours nailed?

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #361 on June 29, 2024, 06:01:57 pm by ravenrover »

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #362 on June 29, 2024, 06:05:57 pm by Bentley Bullet »

I can't disagree with you there, rr.

tommy toes

• Forum Member
« Reply #363 on June 29, 2024, 06:59:52 pm by tommy toes »
Who's WE?

Bingo!
BST is trying to kid everyone. He doesn't need to kid you anymore, he's already succeeded. That's the problem, he's not content with just a handful of people in his grasp.

So you don’t think I can make my own mind up, along with millions of others, about Farage.
Thanks! You carry on saying he’s so popular.

As for your colours I don’t give a toss, whichever party I put up you’d fudge it as I predicted.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #364 on June 29, 2024, 07:07:36 pm by SydneyRover »
When the likes of Farage, Tim Martin and Patrick Minford appeared on BBC's Question Time, the audience was blatantly unbalanced against them, as was the entire panel, including the host!

Farage is the most popular politician in the country, and BST is either genuinely out of touch with reality, or he is attempting to kid others along with himself.

you need another script writer bb, try someone not from the tim vine thread

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #365 on June 29, 2024, 07:10:44 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
What the f**k is he blathering on about now?

Me trying to kid WHO about WHAT? RefUK attracting candidates who talk about wanting to slaughter migrants? And attracting supporters who justify that in their own heads by false equivalence? And having a leader who doesn't understand why a balanced audience will contain 80% of people who are disgusted by him?

See, I'm struggling to see what about those facts is kidding anybody but I'm sure BB has his own brand of logic. He usually does.

roverstillidie91

• VSC Member
« Reply #366 on June 29, 2024, 07:18:19 pm by roverstillidie91 »
  As to the comments made by the actor in Clacton, despicable, and no doubt if a undercover agent entered any Mosque in Rochdale, Rotherham, Blackburn, Oldham, Bradford, and had the teachings translated the same language would be prevalent quoting antiseitism racial language.
  In fact senior labour Party members have been quoted using that kind of language, party workers in those areas are known to use that sort of language prostituting themselves for the Islamic vote from the Muslim population, and have ended up with just a slapped wrist by saying an underwhelming sorry about that I didn't mean it the way it sounded. Diane Abbott a high profile case in hand, and just brushed aside without the attempted character assassination by the lefty media.
  Reality is t here is a percentage of the population that think exactly the way the actor was set up to broadcast his diatribe, and they will be drawn to the Reform vote, and sh*t sticks and Farage has turned the subject to, has it been a underhand set up? something that is an unknown but people will say is correct, if he wins the joust now the broadcasters are now on the defensive and if really found out their masters are in big doo doo just in the last throw of the dice, whatever you think of Farage, he is a smart cookie, the squabble now to the election day he will claim the establishment has been underhand  and shout foul for the rest of the election run in and point the finger, which will get him on the attack on the final straight to the election.
  If there is just a sniff of underhand broadcasting the s**t will hit the fan

i'll translate that verbal diarrhoea.

"I'm going to vote RefUK despite them being full of bigoted Kitsons. Because..."
I don't think People who vote reform understand exactly what rights they're giving up voting for them.

Same with Brexit. Admittedly I voted out but an error of judgement and not recognising the facts I'd vote opposite today but you can see how people can be drawn to Reform
Go on then, what rights ?
https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/human-rights-the-uks-international-human-rights-obligations

You want to give any of those up? For the sake of migrants being let in on purpose to justify them leaving the EHRC.

Brexit 2.0

It won't benefit normal people.

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #367 on June 29, 2024, 07:22:39 pm by Bentley Bullet »
Who's WE?

Bingo!

So you don’t think I can make my own mind up, along with millions of others, about Farage.
Thanks! You carry on saying he’s so popular.

As for your colours I don’t give a toss, whichever party I put up you’d fudge it as I predicted.

What party I support is irrelevant. What I will say, though, is if it were just a case of Tory v Labour, I'd vote Tory every time.
If it were just a case of LibDem v Labour, I'd vote LibDem every time.
If it were just a case of Reform v Labour, I'd vote Reform every time.
If it were just a case of Green v Labour, I'd vote Green every time.

I base my opinion on the Labour Party having the most disloyal, dishonest, inadequate, ambiguous, and inept leader imaginable, and I honestly fear for all our futures.

I just say the truth. I haven't scoured the country surveying who is the most popular politician. Instead, I've asked the question on the internet.

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #368 on June 29, 2024, 07:23:39 pm by selby »
Yep Billy reprehensible, just like the lefty thugs marching in London with placards and chants about killing Jews, but hey that's not the same is it.
  Even members of the labour party in opposition have expressed the same thoughts, as have Muslim preachers and many individuals in public, but hey that's ok isn't it and warrants just a slapped wrist in any other party except Reform, and nobody has to set it up, it's just ok isn't it Billy.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #369 on June 29, 2024, 07:26:36 pm by SydneyRover »
Yep Billy reprehensible, just like the lefty thugs marching in London with placards and chants about killing Jews, but hey that's not the same is it.
  Even members of the labour party in opposition have expressed the same thoughts, as have Muslim preachers and many individuals in public, but hey that's ok isn't it and warrants just a slapped wrist in any other party except Reform, and nobody has to set it up, it's just ok isn't it Billy.

One spade is never enough aye?

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #370 on June 29, 2024, 07:34:01 pm by SydneyRover »
  As to the comments made by the actor in Clacton, despicable, and no doubt if a undercover agent entered any Mosque in Rochdale, Rotherham, Blackburn, Oldham, Bradford, and had the teachings translated the same language would be prevalent quoting antiseitism racial language.
  In fact senior labour Party members have been quoted using that kind of language, party workers in those areas are known to use that sort of language prostituting themselves for the Islamic vote from the Muslim population, and have ended up with just a slapped wrist by saying an underwhelming sorry about that I didn't mean it the way it sounded. Diane Abbott a high profile case in hand, and just brushed aside without the attempted character assassination by the lefty media.
  Reality is t here is a percentage of the population that think exactly the way the actor was set up to broadcast his diatribe, and they will be drawn to the Reform vote, and sh*t sticks and Farage has turned the subject to, has it been a underhand set up? something that is an unknown but people will say is correct, if he wins the joust now the broadcasters are now on the defensive and if really found out their masters are in big doo doo just in the last throw of the dice, whatever you think of Farage, he is a smart cookie, the squabble now to the election day he will claim the establishment has been underhand  and shout foul for the rest of the election run in and point the finger, which will get him on the attack on the final straight to the election.

"I'm going to vote RefUK despite them being full of bigoted Kitsons. Because..."
I don't think People who vote reform understand exactly what rights they're giving up voting for them.

Same with Brexit. Admittedly I voted out but an error of judgement and not recognising the facts I'd vote opposite today but you can see how people can be drawn to Reform
https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/human-rights-the-uks-international-human-rights-obligations

You want to give any of those up? For the sake of migrants being let in on purpose to justify them leaving the EHRC.

Brexit 2.0

thanks for posting this 91 it's good to refresh the memory about what sunak&Co were threatening to give up, unlikely they'd have the bottle to do it but using it as a political weapon is bad enough. It's likely Tony Soapbox has never seen it.

The substantive rights and freedoms contained in the Convention are:

Article 2: the right to life
Article 3: the prohibition of torture and inhuman or degrading treatment
Article 4: the prohibition of slavery and forced labour
Article 5: the right to liberty and security
Article 6: the right to a fair trial
Article 7: the prohibition of retrospective criminal penalties
Article 8: the right to private and family life
Article 9: the freedom of thought, conscience and religion
Article 10: the freedom of expression
Article 11: the freedom of assembly and association
Article 12: the right to marry
Article 13: the right to an effective national remedy for breach of these rights

Branton Red

• Forum Member
« Reply #371 on June 29, 2024, 07:35:37 pm by Branton Red »
Was out canvassing this morning in Donny East, where apparently it’s close.

Hi Tommy

I live in Doncaster East

Interesting you say it's close - I was assuming Labour were going to win the seat quite comfortably.

Who is it close between for Labour as you understand it - Tories or Reform?

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #372 on June 29, 2024, 07:40:01 pm by Filo »
I have a proxy vote for 2 people in Doncaster East

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #373 on June 29, 2024, 07:40:06 pm by SydneyRover »
''Nigel Farage to boycott BBC over ‘biased’ Question Time audience''

This from 'the most popular politician in Britain'

Maybe the biggest wimp in Britain

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #374 on June 29, 2024, 07:41:01 pm by Sprotyrover »

Brexit 2.0

thanks for posting this 91 it's good to refresh the memory about what sunak&Co were threatening to give up, unlikely they'd have the bottle to do it but using it as a political weapon is bad enough. It's likely Tony Soapbox has never seen it.

Article 13: the right to an effective national remedy for breach of these rights
We live in the greatest Democracy on the planet,! We don’t need
Strasbourg, by the way can you highlight any cases brought by folks in the UK who had a real grievance with our Government?

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #375 on June 29, 2024, 07:46:01 pm by Sprotyrover »
This bloke came to the door with a Rovers top on
We had a chat about the upcoming season, both of us confident we’d win the league.
Then talked about the election, he said he was undecided between Labour and Reform.
I pointed out this was a bit of a stretch.
He said ‘No, they’re similar from what I’ve seen’
Don’t know where he’s been looking so just said I hope you come down on Labours side.
Didn’t know where to start!

Surprised you didn’t accuse him of being a Racist or Fascist! Were you trying not to loose a possible vote for the ‘Party’ admirable!

tommy toes

• Forum Member
« Reply #376 on June 29, 2024, 07:55:30 pm by tommy toes »
Hi Branton
We were told to stop canvassing in Donny Central last week and move to East where it appears to be much closer.That’s all I know.
Though looking at it the Right votes should be split as there’s a Reform candidate.
However large parts of your constituency now have swathes of traditional Tory voters, so I get the caution.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2024, 08:02:56 pm by tommy toes »

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #377 on June 29, 2024, 07:56:06 pm by SydneyRover »

Brexit 2.0

We live in the greatest Democracy on the planet,! We don’t need
Strasbourg, by the way can you highlight any cases brought by folks in the UK who had a real grievance with our Government?

Article 5: the right to liberty and security. I would think lots of women would like full protection from misogynists and violent men.

tommy toes

• Forum Member
« Reply #378 on June 29, 2024, 07:59:58 pm by tommy toes »
This bloke came to the door with a Rovers top on
We had a chat about the upcoming season, both of us confident we’d win the league.
Then talked about the election, he said he was undecided between Labour and Reform.
I pointed out this was a bit of a stretch.
He said ‘No, they’re similar from what I’ve seen’
Don’t know where he’s been looking so just said I hope you come down on Labours side.
Didn’t know where to start!

Surprised you didn’t accuse him of being a Racist or Fascist! Were you trying not to loose a possible vote for the ‘Party’ admirable!

Loose?
You little Englanders really ought to learn the language.

Branton Red

• Forum Member
« Reply #379 on June 29, 2024, 08:03:42 pm by Branton Red »
Hi Branton
We wee told to stop canvassing in Donny Central last week and move to East where it appears to be much closer.That’s all I know.
Though looking at it the Right votes should be split as there’s a Reform candidate.
However large parts of your constituency now have swathes of traditional Tory voters, so I get the caution.

Thanks Tommy

With the change of boundaries I'm anticipating the constituency to be a bell-weather seat going forwards (assuming the Tories recover at some point).

A little surprised at the suggestion that it may be close this time round though. But like you say will be closer than Doncaster Central - so the decision makes sense.

tommy toes

• Forum Member
« Reply #380 on June 29, 2024, 08:11:23 pm by tommy toes »
BB
You keep saying ‘I say the truth.’
What you should say is ‘I say the truth as I see it in my warped opinion’

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #381 on June 29, 2024, 08:19:53 pm by Bentley Bullet »
BB
You keep saying ‘I say the truth.’
What you should say is ‘I say the truth as I see it in my warped opinion’
OK then. You say the truth as you see it in your warped opinion.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2024, 08:25:00 pm by Bentley Bullet »

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #382 on June 29, 2024, 08:35:39 pm by BillyStubbsTears »

Like I say. False equivalence.

Since when have I defended ANYONE from the Left calling for violence? Idiot.

What Labour politicians have said anything remotely close to saying they wanted to slaughter immigrants?

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #383 on June 29, 2024, 08:41:14 pm by drfchound »
This is where bothsidesism gets you.

https://x.com/Nigel_Farage/status/1807024727283675211

80% of the population despises Farage and what he stands for.

When he's faced with an audience that reflects the country, he cries that it's unfair because the audience wasn't "balanced".

At least the BBC are finally growing a f**king spine.

In the Brexit referendum, the hugely overwhelming majority of economists and business leaders thought that Brexit would be a Very Bad Thing?

What did the BBC do?

Every time they had someone on explaining why it would be bad, they got someone on saying it would be great (with is why Tim Martin and Patrick Minford were on so often cos they were about the only Brexit supporting businessman and economist they could find).

That approach gave the public a totally wrong impression that the Brexit supporting arguments were as widely shared as the Remain ones.

Bothsidesism.

Farage of course wants bothsidesism, because that gives the impression his ideas are widely shared. Whereas in reality, he's supported by a repulsive 20% and the rest of the country f**king hates him.

I wonder where BST gets his information from that Farage is hated by 80% of the population.
I get that 20% of people who have been polled have said they will vote for him but just because the other 80% of people polled aren’t does that mean they hate him?
And it should also be noted that given there is very unlikely everyone eligible will actually vote I think that to say (twice) that 80% of the people in the country hate him is a ridiculous comment.
By the same logic, does about half the country hate Starmer?

tommy toes

• Forum Member
« Reply #384 on June 29, 2024, 08:43:31 pm by tommy toes »
BB
I don’t say my word is the truth.I give my opinion, now and then.
Others are free to disagree.
You believe your words are the truth and can’t stand it that people really don’t see things your way.
Hence your feud with BST (which you are losing badly btw)

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #385 on June 29, 2024, 08:49:47 pm by drfchound »
If hospitals had 24/7 operations running where would the patients go after surgery? There is a chronic shortage of beds in all hospitals. At Bradford Royal Infirmary it takes hours to get a bed allocated after being referred and I imagine it is the same at most other hospitals. My wife was a nurse for 25 years and some days spent hours ringing round the wards trying to arrange beds for patients.

I think the conversation was more about 24 hour round the clock outpatient appointments idler, rather than around the clock surgery.

Cheers hound, I see what you mean. It would still accelerate patients towards surgery meaning moving the blockage further forward. Theatre and bed availability will still dictate operations being performed. Not an easy problem to solve.

It isn’t is it.
My wife has been waiting a long time to see a specialist.

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #386 on June 29, 2024, 09:03:21 pm by Nudga »
"Bread and circuses" (or bread and games; from Latin: panem et circenses) is a metonymic phrase referring to superficial appeasement. It is attributed to Juvenal (Satires, Satire X), a Roman poet active in the late first and early second century AD, and is used commonly in cultural, particularly political, contexts.

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #387 on June 29, 2024, 09:07:30 pm by Bentley Bullet »
BB
I don’t say my word is the truth.I give my opinion, now and then.
Others are free to disagree.
You believe your words are the truth and can’t stand it that people really don’t see things your way.
Hence your feud with BST (which you are losing badly btw)
TT.
Thanks for that. At last, a Labour supporter who admits that his own opinion is not necessarily the truth, rather than accusing anyone who disagrees with him of being a lying, thick, stupid, racist fascist bas**rd.

Campsall rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #388 on June 29, 2024, 09:28:43 pm by Campsall rover »
Never mind the polls. They are not actual votes are they.

Those that actually vote I expect Reform to get no more than 10% of the total.
They are unlikely to get get as many as 10 seats in total, possibly only 5 I reckon.
It would be a sad day if Farage got anywhere near to being Prime Minister of this great country imo.

tommy toes

• Forum Member
« Reply #389 on June 29, 2024, 09:33:50 pm by tommy toes »
If hospitals had 24/7 operations running where would the patients go after surgery? There is a chronic shortage of beds in all hospitals. At Bradford Royal Infirmary it takes hours to get a bed allocated after being referred and I imagine it is the same at most other hospitals. My wife was a nurse for 25 years and some days spent hours ringing round the wards trying to arrange beds for patients.

I think the conversation was more about 24 hour round the clock outpatient appointments idler, rather than around the clock surgery.

Cheers hound, I see what you mean. It would still accelerate patients towards surgery meaning moving the blockage further forward. Theatre and bed availability will still dictate operations being performed. Not an easy problem to solve.

It isn’t is it.
My wife has been waiting a long time to see a specialist.
I was referred by my GP for minor surgery to my nether regions in March last year.
Finally got a date July 12th.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012