Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 02, 2024, 10:41:56 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Farage  (Read 10029 times)

Herbert Anchovy

• Forum Member
Re: Farage
« Reply #420 on June 30, 2024, 11:11:07 pm by Herbert Anchovy »
Anyone see Farage interviewed on Sky this morning? He’s a very odd interviewee. He basically answers questions with the question that he’d rather be asked!!

Come on mate, they all do that.

It was virtually every question Hound!

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Herbert Anchovy

• Forum Member
« Reply #421 on June 30, 2024, 11:14:49 pm by Herbert Anchovy »
Keep up the good fight folks. Don't let the white middle class liberals keep pushing you down and telling you you're stupid for talking about things that actually affect you as a working class person. Mass uncontrolled immigration isn't just more uber drivers for your middle class takeaway. Despite what Banksy and his trendy little Glastonbury "art" might mean. The silly sausage forgot the queue of white male homeless people in his "art" but I'm sure it was just an error

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=93SKRt0d5M0

The people who actually have power are the ones who affect us as working class people. You know, those mainly white upper class males in parliament.

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #422 on June 30, 2024, 11:25:29 pm by DonnyOsmond »
For those voting Reform, can I ask why? What policies do you like?

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #423 on June 30, 2024, 11:31:03 pm by Bentley Bullet »
For those voting Labour, what policies do you like?

Herbert Anchovy

• Forum Member
« Reply #424 on June 30, 2024, 11:39:38 pm by Herbert Anchovy »

Partial re-nationalisation of the rail network.

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #425 on June 30, 2024, 11:48:21 pm by Bentley Bullet »
Aren't there degrees of nationalisation now?

Herbert Anchovy

• Forum Member
« Reply #426 on June 30, 2024, 11:55:09 pm by Herbert Anchovy »
Aren't there degrees of nationalisation now?

Yes for the railway at least. Not sure about other industries.

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #427 on July 01, 2024, 12:07:56 am by drfchound »
Anyone see Farage interviewed on Sky this morning? He’s a very odd interviewee. He basically answers questions with the question that he’d rather be asked!!

I can only repeat what I said earlier, they all do it, even to almost every question.
They also know that each interview has a time limit so they spew out as much (non answer to the question) drivel as they can to reduce the number of questions that they don’t answer anyway.

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #428 on July 01, 2024, 07:47:22 am by DonnyOsmond »

Great chat. See below. I'm guessing you don't like much in Reforms uncosted manifesto/contract.

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #429 on July 01, 2024, 08:21:23 am by drfchound »

I can only repeat what I said earlier, they all do it, even to almost every question.
They also know that each interview has a time limit so they spew out as much (non answer to the question) drivel as they can to reduce the number of questions that they don’t answer anyway.

Monday morning Edit:
I have just watched Jonathan Ashworth do the same thing on the ITV news this morning.

Herbert Anchovy

• Forum Member
« Reply #430 on July 01, 2024, 08:31:53 am by Herbert Anchovy »

Monday morning Edit:
I have just watched Jonathan Ashworth do the same thing on the ITV news this morning.

Fair play Hound I saw that too. It wasn’t to every question as per Farage, but he did do it!!

Herbert Anchovy

• Forum Member
« Reply #431 on July 01, 2024, 08:34:48 am by Herbert Anchovy »
For those voting Reform, can I ask why? What policies do you like?

Surely it’s for their policy on education, housing, the economy, dealing with poverty, homelessness?

Nobody would support them because *cough cough* there are people with brown skin around would they?

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #432 on July 01, 2024, 11:34:22 am by BillyStubbsTears »
https://www.thetimes.com/article/87fc42f0-1727-4778-aad5-137247f063c3?shareToken=145cf6ce839d7dafe726e7bd3051797f

Like I keep saying, this is what he does.

1) Show who you are.

2) When that attracts attention, throw your hands up and say "No of course I'm not like that."

3) Wink at your supporters and whisper "Of course I am, but now you've got an out when someone says you're supporting a fascist. Because I know, and you know you're fascists too. But I also know that you're spineless little Kitsons who get upset when people call you that."

Go on lads. Vote for him. Just have the self respect to know what that makes you, and spare us the f**king pearl clutching when someone tells you that.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #433 on July 01, 2024, 11:38:45 am by BillyStubbsTears »
On a side note, look how little coverage this has got.

Then stop and think what the reaction would have been if at the last election, Corbyn had posted a link to a song with the lyrics "Get the Jews out of Britain."

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #434 on July 01, 2024, 11:44:32 am by BillyStubbsTears »
But maybe I'm being harsh on Farage.

I mean. Busy bloke. Little spare time. Easiest thing in the world for your finger to slip and you accidentally upload a banned fascist song on your social media.

We've all done it.

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #435 on July 01, 2024, 11:48:43 am by Sprotyrover »
But maybe I'm being harsh on Farage.

I mean. Busy bloke. Little spare time. Easiest thing in the world for your finger to slip and you accidentally upload a banned fascist song on your social media.

We've all done it.
Billy do what I do and ignore the bloke, you seem to have a bit of a fixation!

Colemans Left Hook

• Forum Member
« Reply #436 on July 01, 2024, 12:55:36 pm by Colemans Left Hook »
Looks like Farage thinks Boris is a wibble wobble, doesn't know what he stands for.

''Boris Johnson does speak to Steve Bannon, says Nigel Farage

Brexit party leader’s comments increase pressure on No 10 frontrunner to address claims''

''At the same event on Monday, Farage said he would back Johnson as prime minister, but only if he pushed for a no-deal Brexit on 31 October, saying he did not trust him to do this''

“He’ll have my support if he does the right thing. But I don’t know what he’s going to do,” Farage said. “I’d love to know who the real Boris Johnson is, I’d love to know what he really, really, truly believes. Our attitude, as the Brexit party, is why would we trust anybody?”

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/jun/24/nigel-farage-deal-tories-ensure-no-deal-brexit-boris-johnson

I thought i'd just pop in and see what was going on  .......

It must have been about four years ago since I predicted "one day " Boris and Farage would finally discover their true vocations in life meaning be captains of some news related quiz show etc . I'll come back to this post in ten years.

I don't waste my time posting on Farage -- yes I know I said in 2019 that I would come back to the above post in 10 years  and it's only 5 years   and   the prediction about the Quiz show hosts hasn't happened yet but clicking on that old Guardian link was interesting.

clicking

Herbert Anchovy

• Forum Member
« Reply #437 on July 01, 2024, 01:47:38 pm by Herbert Anchovy »
Is anyone who's expressed support for Farage/Reform able to share which of his/their policies they find the most attractive yet?

TinyPortal © 2005-2012